Page 57 of 177 FirstFirst ... 74753545556575859606167107157 ... LastLast
Results 1,401 to 1,425 of 4424

Thread: Wii U Discussion Thread

Quote Originally Posted by Hydrohs View Post
    Guys, you clearly don't know the power of beavers. Eh.
    You needn't be Canadian to appreciate the majesty of beavers.

Quote Originally Posted by woot21 View Post
    Went to my local Gamestop today. They had a WiiU set up, though the only demo was Raymond Legends. The controls felt fine, both the traditional and the ones that incorporate the gamepad. Gamepad also felt very comfortable in my hands. Only complaint is that the second screen on the gamepad may distract you from the action on the main screen, if they aren't the same.

woot21 out dawgs
    I can defintiely see how that would be an issue. It's not quite like the DS where you can always see both screens, so it could certainly become distracting if you don't need to look at the Gamepad's screen.

| Backloggery | MyAnimeList | Raptr | Last.fm | VGMdb | Banner adapted by me from here. |

Isnt it like that by design?

Quote Originally Posted by O Fortuna View Post
    You needn't be Canadian to appreciate the majesty of beavers.
    How clever.

Quote Originally Posted by arceus7 View Post
    Isnt it like that by design?
    Designed to be distracting? I don't think so...

| Backloggery | MyAnimeList | Raptr | Last.fm | VGMdb | Banner adapted by me from here. |

Its dark by design isnt it.

Its dark by design isnt it.
    Not sure what you mean. We're just talking about things updating on the Gamepad's screen, even if you don't need to look at it, and that distracting you. Since you can see it at the edge of your vision usually.

Quote Originally Posted by fhqwhgads View Post
    How clever.
    I fail to understand.

Not sure what you mean. We're just talking about things updating on the Gamepad's screen, even if you don't need to look at it, and that distracting you. Since you can see it at the edge of your vision usually.

Its how its supposed to work, and if your distracted by something at the end of your vision your focus just sucks

Its how its supposed to work, and if your distracted by something at the end of your vision your focus just sucks
    I understand how that it's supposed to work that way xD Most people should be distracted by things moving at the edge of your vision, It's common behaviour to want to see what it is.

Nah you people are just nosy and cant focus for crap. Y'all must be cats ._.

The digital promotion is finally explained: http://www.gamesradar.com/wii-u-digi...dit-purchases/

How long until the debate about being punished comes up again?

I just had a thought, though. Is the copy of NintendoLand bundled with the Deluxe Set a physical copy or a digital copy? I will assume digital (god damn it), but I haven't found anything saying with certainty.

How long until the debate about being punished comes up again?

I just had a thought, though. Is the copy of NintendoLand bundled with the Deluxe Set a physical copy or a digital copy? I will assume digital (god damn it), but I haven't found anything saying with certainty.
    I'd assume that it'd be a physical copy.

Darn it. I wanted the Basic console because it was white and there was no point in paying an extra 50 dollars for 24GBs when I'm going to get a 1TB hard drive anyway. But I guess I'm going to have to go with the Deluxe console, because that deal is too amazing to pass up. You basically get a free NES game with every retail game you purchase.

I guess that'll make the people who buy retail copies have a hard choice with this deal: stick to their beliefs or wreck them apart in favor of getting more.

Quote Originally Posted by AuraChannelerChris View Post
    I guess that'll make the people who buy retail copies have a hard choice with this deal: stick to their beliefs or wreck them apart in favor of getting more.
    Not really a hard choice. An extra five dollars worth of reward (assuming the same thing translates to Australia) for not having a physical copy? I am materialistic, so I would rather miss out on the five dollars. I don't buy all that many games, so I'm only probably robbing myself of $100 over the next five years. No big loss.

Not really a hard choice. An extra five dollars worth of reward (assuming the same thing translates to Australia) for not having a physical copy? I am materialistic, so I would rather miss out on the five dollars. I don't buy all that many games, so I'm only probably robbing myself of $100 over the next five years. No big loss.
    I stand corrected, then.

Yes, I stand corrected! What people hardly do in these internet discussions! And you know what? It feels GOOD! (I'm being dramatic here).

It really is just a nice little bonus, I don't think it's really going to sway people between buying physical or digital.

It really is just a nice little bonus, I don't think it's really going to sway people between buying physical or digital.
    Unless we feel we are being punished otherwise. I look at it this way, if I buy digital, (which means I can't take the game over a friends, etc. Plus if anything ever happens to the console, I most likely lose my games too (has Nintendo said how they would handle that?)) I get the $5 for the VC. Now if Earthbound ever gets released for it that means after two games I can buy it for free.

woot21 out dawgs
    I have created a new word for the internet LOLE it means laugh out loud evily, if you think it is a good word copy and paste this into your sig. and use it. (started by woot21)
    I am the prince of all noobs. I am the dreaded super noob, fear my noobiness. I obey only my lord and master the king of all noobs, Magikarp.
    Quote Originally Posted by Blazios View Post
    And isn't Magikarp's Final Smash obvious? It's called:
        Spoiler:- Best move ever.:
    3DS FC: 2423-2730-4422
    Dream Address: 4500-3343-5150

Quote Originally Posted by woot21 View Post
    Unless we feel we are being punished otherwise.
    woot, we've talked about this.

-----
    Never underestimate the power of stupidity, of the one and of the many.
    Words to|live by

Quote Originally Posted by BCVM22 View Post
    woot, we've talked about this.
    I was making a joke (sort of like McCutchen winning the Gold Glove).

woot21 out dawgs
    I have created a new word for the internet LOLE it means laugh out loud evily, if you think it is a good word copy and paste this into your sig. and use it. (started by woot21)
    I am the prince of all noobs. I am the dreaded super noob, fear my noobiness. I obey only my lord and master the king of all noobs, Magikarp.
    Quote Originally Posted by Blazios View Post
    And isn't Magikarp's Final Smash obvious? It's called:
        Spoiler:- Best move ever.:
    3DS FC: 2423-2730-4422
    Dream Address: 4500-3343-5150

I am all for digital releases since the local Gamestop is a trip into town for me and I plan on getting about 6-8 Wii U titles before the end of the year so Digital if the local Newbury Comics does not have a certain game is fine but I do like the game itself over the digital. I want to hold it I want to squeeze it at times.

So Miyamoto doesn't understand why anyone would want a new F-Zero.

After a quick survey on Twitter, one of the game French gamers miss the most is F Zero. Nobody really understands why Nintendo hasn’t made a new one since 2004. Is there a chance we can see it back on Wii U?

Miyamoto: [eyes open wide] I am really pleased to hear Twitter’s opinion, because since the first episode on SNES many games have been made but the series has little evolved.
    I thought people had grown weary of it. I’d like to say: Thank you very much and try to wait by playing Nintendo Land’s F-Zero minigame.
    I am also very curious and I’d like to ask those people: Why F-Zero? What do you want that we haven’t done before?

F-Zero is the kind of crazy game that gives a lot. It's difficulty might be jarring, but I always loved killing people.

Also, what other game gives a lot of attention to every single racer? I was surprised when I found out there were CGI-animated movies in it.

Page 57 of 177 FirstFirst ... 74753545556575859606167107157 ... LastLast