Page 68 of 175 FirstFirst ... 185864656667686970717278118168 ... LastLast
Results 1,676 to 1,700 of 4359

Thread: Wii U Discussion Thread

A price drop really? They are already selling it at a loss.

Quote Originally Posted by Psychic Politoed View Post
    Can the gamepad be used like a motorcycle wheel as well?
    Psychic Politoed. There's something you should know. I came... to this forum, to give you a message. Card games on motorcycles! With that said, I sure hope they wouldn't use 5D's as the basis for the game, but instead the original series instead.

woot21 out dawgs
    I have created a new word for the internet LOLE it means laugh out loud evily, if you think it is a good word copy and paste this into your sig. and use it. (started by woot21)
    I am the prince of all noobs. I am the dreaded super noob, fear my noobiness. I obey only my lord and master the king of all noobs, Magikarp.
    Quote Originally Posted by Blazios View Post
    And isn't Magikarp's Final Smash obvious? It's called:
        Spoiler:- Best move ever.:
    3DS FC: 2423-2730-4422
    Dream Address: 4500-3343-5150

Quote Originally Posted by woot21 View Post
    Psychic Politoed. There's something you should know. I came... to this forum, to give you a message. Card games on motorcycles! With that said, I sure hope they wouldn't use 5D's as the basis for the game, but instead the original series instead.

woot21 out dawgs
    If they made the game with motorcycles like 5D's, I'm not buying it. I would if it's traditional YGO though.
    I claim Larvitar!

Quote Originally Posted by arceus7 View Post
    A price drop really? They are already selling it at a loss.
    A deluxe model cost Ł300 in the UK, I don't have that kind of money so yeah I want a price drop. However I am planing to buy a Wii U in 2014 since that is when I graduate from Uni, hopefully, so by then the Wii U should have at least had a price drop if not then it doesn't matter since I should be able to get one then.

"Now Count up your Sins"- Kamen Rider W

Quote Originally Posted by Clamps View Post
    And here we have GAMEFREAK EMPLOYEE Blaze Boy confirming once again that Red/Blue/Yellow/Green/ and Gold/Silver/Crystal will not be on the 3DS virtual console E-shop!

You heard it hear first, folks.
    ^ Best post ever.

twitter: http://twitter.com/SamuraiDon

Quote Originally Posted by blaze boy View Post
    A deluxe model cost Ł300 in the UK, I don't have that kind of money so yeah I want a price drop. However I am planing to buy a Wii U in 2014 since that is when I graduate from Uni, hopefully, so by then the Wii U should have at least had a price drop if not then it doesn't matter since I should be able to get one then.
    Would you do the same price drop for the same reason if you were the one that was selling the Wii U?

Tea time during war is serious business, you know.
    Wii U: AuraGuyChris
    Youtube Channel - Hyrule Warriors (Hard)

Chapter 219: An Alien Friend in Need - Complete!

You should know by now that very few people like to search for not-so-obvious solutions, but this is a very nice thing to hear.

Quote Originally Posted by PokeMaster366 View Post
    You should know by now that very few people like to search for not-so-obvious solutions, but this is a very nice thing to hear.
    Especially since I don't have one yet. Good things are in manuals (if this was found in one anyway)!

Tea time during war is serious business, you know.
    Wii U: AuraGuyChris
    Youtube Channel - Hyrule Warriors (Hard)

Chapter 219: An Alien Friend in Need - Complete!

Quote Originally Posted by woot21 View Post

woot21 out dawgs
    I don't know about this 5D's nonsense, I've never watched the show and haven't played the card game in about 5 years, but if that's what's current we both know that's what they'd use.

| Backloggery | MyAnimeList | Raptr | Last.fm | VGMdb | Banner adapted by me from here. |

Quote Originally Posted by Hydrohs View Post
    I don't know about this 5D's nonsense, I've never watched the show and haven't played the card game in about 5 years, but if that's what's current we both know that's what they'd use.
    Zexal is current. It's card games in space or something.

I too would really only be interested in a classic YGO game.

Quote Originally Posted by PokeMaster366 View Post
    Would you do the same price drop for the same reason if you were the one that was selling the Wii U?
    Yes since I would have the edge on the other competitors, remember it's the retail store who set the Wii U price in Europe.

That actually sound cool, top marks there Nintendo.

Quote Originally Posted by AuraChannelerChris View Post
    Especially since I don't have one yet. Good things are in manuals (if this was found in one anyway)!
    Pfft real men don't read manual.

Quote Originally Posted by Hydrohs View Post
    Actually according to Wiki the current one is Yu-Gi-Oh! Zexal, although I have no idea what happened with the Yu-Gi-Oh! franchise what with the 4Kids lawuits and them going bankrupt.

And here we have GAMEFREAK EMPLOYEE Blaze Boy confirming once again that Red/Blue/Yellow/Green/ and Gold/Silver/Crystal will not be on the 3DS virtual console E-shop!

^ Best post ever.

Quote Originally Posted by Tyranitarquake View Post
    If they made the game with motorcycles like 5D's, I'm not buying it. I would if it's traditional YGO though.
    Even if the game had no story but just online multiplayer that would still be one fun game since it's hard to find people that play close to me at least

Actually according to Wiki the current one is Yu-Gi-Oh! Zexal, although I have no idea what happened with the Yu-Gi-Oh! franchise what with the 4Kids lawuits and them going bankrupt.

Nothing Zexel still airs on tv with the 4Kids voices and stuff. However the current season is credited under Konami.

Pokemon > Yu-Gi-Oh. I'm interested in what they can do with Pokemon on the Wii U. I can see them making a new Ranger game.
    Quote Originally Posted by LizardonX View Post
    Tabitha has really let himself go, just how many lava cookies did he eat in the last 11 years?

^ Oh hell ****ing no. It needs to be an XD type of game more expansive than the hand held series

^ Oh hell ****ing no. It needs to be an XD type of game more expansive than the hand held series
    Yeah no, we will get another PokéPark type game.

^ Best post ever.

It needs to be an XD type of game more expansive than the hand held series
    No it doesn't.

Yeah no, we will get another PokéPark type game.
    And that isn't a problem. Or shouldn't be, at least.

-----
    Never underestimate the power of stupidity, of the one and of the many.
    Words to|live by

Long as we dont get another Pokemon Stadium that is fine.

Yes since I would have the edge on the other competitors, remember it's the retail store who set the Wii U price in Europe.
    Are you really serious or are you just looking at the price of production and labor. Even if you want the edge, you still need to make a substantial profit so that you can invest in newer technology and the development of a better system and games. A better price range is good, but it's not going to help you if your competitors have better quality goods that outweigh the extra costs to make them.

Quote Originally Posted by BCVM22 View Post
    And that isn't a problem. Or shouldn't be, at least.
    It isn't a problem, since I actually don't mind the Poképark series so if the Wii U get one then that is fine by me.

^ Best post ever.

Long as we dont get another Pokemon Stadium that is fine.
    Uh, no. No, that wouldn't be an issue either.

-----
    Never underestimate the power of stupidity, of the one and of the many.
    Words to|live by

I found Battle Revolution to be boring as hell.

I found Battle Revolution to be boring as hell.
    Battle Revolution is what it is.

We don't need a "handheld quality" Pokemon game for Wii U. We have a portable stereographic 3D system for that when it comes down the line.

Actually, a "connective" Pokemon game would be fine. Another story driven game for Wii U like Colosseum and XD would be great.

Cipher sent us to hell - but we're going even deeper - take back every Pokemon that we've lost!
    Wakin, I'm already a demon...
    3DS friend code: 2148-8189-4401 (Rock Type) Nosepass/Pupitar/Barbaracle
    Dream Code: 5400-2204-6955

And that is exactly why I didnt buy it.

Uh no, Gamefreak isnt going to move away from doing things pixel wise.

I just want to catch a crap load of pokemon on my Wii U, do whatever the story is in the game. Its like 3D dungeon exploration meets pokemon. Which is a bit different from Collosseum and XD
    Last edited by arceus7; 21st November 2012 at 12:24 AM.

Uh no, Gamefreak isnt going to move away from doing things pixel wise.
    I'm just saying, it has high graphical potential. However they utilize the graphical output and to what degree and which parts is up to them. We already saw 3Dish things in Pokemon Black and White, which I don't think a Game Boy Advance was capable of. Ruby and Sapphire, for that matter, did graphical wonders Gold and Silver couldn't do.

So why would a company that isn't gamefreak have any thought about making a full fledge game? That sounds like too much on their plate anyway.

Cipher sent us to hell - but we're going even deeper - take back every Pokemon that we've lost!
    Wakin, I'm already a demon...
    3DS friend code: 2148-8189-4401 (Rock Type) Nosepass/Pupitar/Barbaracle
    Dream Code: 5400-2204-6955

Pokemon on Wii U needs two things. Snap 2 and Stadium 3.

woot21 out dawgs
    I have created a new word for the internet LOLE it means laugh out loud evily, if you think it is a good word copy and paste this into your sig. and use it. (started by woot21)
    I am the prince of all noobs. I am the dreaded super noob, fear my noobiness. I obey only my lord and master the king of all noobs, Magikarp.
    Quote Originally Posted by Blazios View Post
    And isn't Magikarp's Final Smash obvious? It's called:
        Spoiler:- Best move ever.:
    3DS FC: 2423-2730-4422
    Dream Address: 4500-3343-5150

Page 68 of 175 FirstFirst ... 185864656667686970717278118168 ... LastLast