Page 79 of 176 FirstFirst ... 296975767778798081828389129 ... LastLast
Results 1,951 to 1,975 of 4395

Thread: Wii U Discussion Thread

Well, Nintendo Land is a lot more fun than I would have thought. ZombiU is also pretty fun, but the fact that you can die in one hit is really REALLY annoying, especially considering that it happens way more often than it should. I get bitten while trying to run away from a big group, and when you're starting with a new character and you're running back to kill your old character and you have to fight the big group that killed you before, there's nothing you can really do. However, other than this nitpick, the game is great.

Join the Nazi Zombies Club V3 today!
    3DS Friend Code: 2707-1715-0227
    Quote Originally Posted by Seref
    Ibanez needs a less retarded naming structure.
    Ibanez RG7862FR87689.55(pi*sqrt(5x+(y^2)-(z/8)))

Quote Originally Posted by AuraChannelerChris View Post
    Pretty sure it's just you. There's basically a game for almost each genre.
    Doesn't mean they're good.

Quote Originally Posted by Jb View Post
    Nor does it mean they're bad.

The launch lineup is varied and heavy with notable third-party titles. If there isn't something for every single person, fine, but that's never a reason to downgrade anything.

-----
    Never underestimate the power of stupidity, of the one and of the many.
    Words to|live by

Quote Originally Posted by Hydrohs View Post
    You shouldn't really have to add your settings in manually, did you try scanning and selecting your SSID from the list and going from there? And even when going through manual, other than setting your SSID, security type and password you should leave everything else as Automatic or Auto-obtain. The only time you should be changing the other settings is when you actually know what you're doing, because you would have set custom values that would not be auto-detected in your router settings.
    I also had problems connecting to the internet on Friday and was raging quite embarrassingly. The WiiU itself wouldn't communicate with my router, which was odd given that the 3DS, Wii, laptops and phones in the house all do without problem. I went on Nintendo's support site, followed instructions to enter in DNS settings manually (I checked these in Command Prompt on my laptop) and now all is well. I can only assume it is something about the WiiU itself, given I have no such problems with other devices.

Apart from that minor hiccup, which was somewhat easily fixed, I am finding the WiiU to be so much fun.
    Nintendo Network ID: benjikemp

Quote Originally Posted by O Fortuna View Post
    I also had problems connecting to the internet on Friday and was raging quite embarrassingly. The WiiU itself wouldn't communicate with my router, which was odd given that the 3DS, Wii, laptops and phones in the house all do without problem. I went on Nintendo's support site, followed instructions to enter in DNS settings manually (I checked these in Command Prompt on my laptop) and now all is well. I can only assume it is something about the WiiU itself, given I have no such problems with other devices.

Apart from that minor hiccup, which was somewhat easily fixed, I am finding the WiiU to be so much fun.
    I had the very same problem, but I called Nintendo's customer support (I'd highly recommend it, they have a very good system set up, and the interim music is game music. The only problem i had was that I didn't get to listen to it for more than 3 seconds.) And now I'm enjoying all the features an and screaming with my friends playing Nintendo Land. Man, those games get intense.
    I have claimed Joltik. Deal with it.
    Nintendo 3DS Friend Code: 5412 9894 6875
    XL Friend Code: 0189-9263-9995
    Quote Originally Posted by Clamps View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Icay4321 View Post
    Anyway, I'm hoping to get some StreetPass's tomorrow, as I'm going to the Madison farmer's market. I usually do, I think it's generally because of hipsters, though I have no way of PROVING that.
    You're getting streetpasses at a farmer's market. That's proof enough.
    Dream Address: 5100-2145-7596

Can you get anything pokemon on the wii U or is there any mention of upcoming pokemon titles going to be released on it?
    "Ah, it's you! We were raising your pokemon, and my goodness, we were surprised! Your pokemon was holding an egg! WE DON'T KNOW HOW IT GOT THERE, but your pokemon had it. You do want it, don't you?"

500 eggs later & they still haven't figured it out...

Friend code: 2148 9029 9595

Friend Safari: DARK Pawniard, Crawdaunt & Absol

Aside from the Wii's slate of Pokémon offerings, the answers are no and no right now.

-----
    Words to|live by

Quote Originally Posted by Jb View Post
    Aren't you a little ray of sunshine? You sound so confident with you well-detailed assertions. Please, tell me your secret!?

The Wii U sounds like a blast, and I can't wait to get my hands on one so I can see first hand how it is.

FC: 1118-0736-6254
    Friend Safari Pokemon: Emolga, Helioptile and Zebstrika

Animal Crossing: New Leaf
    Town Name: Aspiria
    Villager Name: Mike
    Fruit: All (including bamboo)
    Villagers: Sylvia, Pinky, Mallary, Dizzy, Phil, Graham, Cobb, Mott, Drago and Skye

Quote Originally Posted by King Shuckle View Post
    Aren't you a little ray of sunshine? You sound so confident with you well-detailed assertions. Please, tell me your secret!?
    I do push-ups, and drink plenty of juice.

Hm...seems you must either accept or reject a friend request upon viewing it. There's no way you can leave the request to answer it another time. Well, except maybe for the Home button.
    Animal Crossing: New Leaf Blog (@AsrialysAC) | Pokemon Center Plush Collection (as of 10/19/2010) | Nintendo Network ID: Asrialys

Quote Originally Posted by Asrialys View Post
    Hm...seems you must either accept or reject a friend request upon viewing it. There's no way you can leave the request to answer it another time. Well, except maybe for the Home button.
    There's probably very few times a person would want to hold off on accepting or rejecting a friend request, so I doubt they put much thought into that use case.

| Backloggery | MyAnimeList | Raptr | Last.fm | VGMdb | Banner adapted by me from here. |

Is it just me or does this look like a little like

this guy

Just you. Unequivocally.

-----
    Words to|live by

Quote Originally Posted by arceus7 View Post

this guy
    I cannot see how you came to that comparison.
        Spoiler:- Want my Friend Code?:

If you squint really hard it's sort of there.

| Backloggery | MyAnimeList | Raptr | Last.fm | VGMdb | Banner adapted by me from here. |

Reggies pulling a fast one on you UK blokes.

That said we are having a nintendo direct soon Nintendo Direct NA about Wii U + 3DS on 5th Dec @ 5pm GMT (12:00 EST 9 Am PST)

So a sony executive got a Wii U(Shuhei Yoshida), but games are going to be region locked so I dont understand why he got it, he is ShuYoshida on Miiverse
    Last edited by arceus7; 4th December 2012 at 8:35 PM.

this guy
    Oh my gosh, they do look similiar.
    I claim Larvitar!

Reggies pulling a fast one on you UK blokes.
    Even despite the fact that he's CEO of NoA and not NoE...?
    The most Superior Snivy. Left, good time here though. I loved this place.

Quote Originally Posted by The Joker. View Post
    Even despite the fact that he's CEO of NoA and not NoE...?
    Yeah, I saw that. Makes absolutely no sense.

Guess you're not aware of reggie convincing Satoru to give America more Wii U's from the Nintendo of Europe stocks. Hence him pulling a fast one, there are many things I am insinuating

there are many things I am insinuating
    Yet still nobody cares.
    Nintendo Network ID: benjikemp

Lawl and do you think that bothers me? You've been around here long enough , you ought to pay attention to peoples mannerisms. People complaining about things they dont really care too much to understand always elicits derisive stares from me, like when people complain about math. Just use your brain, its not as useless as you make it out to be ._.

Lawl and do you think that bothers me? You've been around here long enough , you ought to pay attention to peoples mannerisms. People complaining about things they dont really care too much to understand always elicits derisive stares from me, like when people complain about math. Just use your brain, its not as useless as you make it out to be ._.
    OK, what?

Stop acting like a grade A jerk, it just make you look pathetic.

"Now Count up your Sins"- Kamen Rider W

Quote Originally Posted by Clamps View Post
    And here we have GAMEFREAK EMPLOYEE Blaze Boy confirming once again that Red/Blue/Yellow/Green/ and Gold/Silver/Crystal will not be on the 3DS virtual console E-shop!

You heard it hear first, folks.
    ^ Best post ever.

twitter: http://twitter.com/SamuraiDon

People who arent the audience really shouldnt be asking questions for unnecessary answers, the sadist in me will only seek to confuse you ever more so.

If you think thats being a jerk then may this world have mercy upon your soul, you wont function well in the work place. I am simply pointing out the duplicitous things that people do that I find annoying to fortuna who is too preoccupied with stating the obvious. Besides I would prefer that people cease with asking aimless questions . If you dont care then there isnt a need to talk in the first place, unless you want your asinine behavior pointed out. Let me give you a tip blazeboy, giving people you're opinion and advice when they dont ask for it only begets the possibility of you pushing their buttons and engaging you with antagonistic intentions. Its simple you dont like what they are people are doing, ignore it, and let others make their own judgements, no one really is concerned with you're input in the end, after all you seemingly have a clear dissonance with the meaning behind the word jerk than I do. You may have a point(you still seemingly have a few misconceptions of your own you need to sort out) but Im not too concerned with what you see as pathetic behavior. If your going to communicate with someone the you best make sure you both are on the same page about what things mean.
    Last edited by arceus7; 5th December 2012 at 12:08 AM.

Page 79 of 176 FirstFirst ... 296975767778798081828389129 ... LastLast