Page 93 of 177 FirstFirst ... 4383899091929394959697103143 ... LastLast
Results 2,301 to 2,325 of 4424

Thread: Wii U Discussion Thread

Quote Originally Posted by Clamps View Post
    Willing to bet they'll be unloading them on eBay and whatnot for years to come.

Wonder if it was the black or white ones. It'd be hilarious if they stole 7k of the unsellable white models.
    Oh, they'll sell regardless. Especially this time of year.

| Backloggery | MyAnimeList | Raptr | Last.fm | VGMdb | Banner adapted by me from here. |

Even this time of year, there are plenty of both available. Now if this were Wiis and it were 2007, it'd be a different story. Wii Us are barely selling for MSRP on eBay.

Obviously MSRP for nothing is going to make them a profit, but eventually they'll start attracting suspicion if they sell them like that.

Even this time of year, there are plenty of both available. Now if this were Wiis and it were 2007, it'd be a different story. Wii Us are barely selling for MSRP on eBay.

Obviously MSRP for nothing is going to make them a profit, but eventually they'll start attracting suspicion if they sell them like that.
    Ah, it's different around here. They're still quite hard to find.

| Backloggery | MyAnimeList | Raptr | Last.fm | VGMdb | Banner adapted by me from here. |

Quote Originally Posted by Hydrohs View Post
    There's no way they'd sell them for cheap, for one they'd be even easier to track, but they can definitely make more than retail cost on them.
    There's no reason to do that. They stole them. Any price is a profit. Also add that no one is actually going buy them for more than retail cost when there isn't any type of shortage of them right now.

Anyone set up TVii, yet?
    I have claimed Joltik. Deal with it.
    Nintendo 3DS Friend Code: 5412 9894 6875
    XL Friend Code: 0189-9263-9995
    Quote Originally Posted by Icay4321 View Post
    Anyway, I'm hoping to get some StreetPass's tomorrow, as I'm going to the Madison farmer's market. I usually do, I think it's generally because of hipsters, though I have no way of PROVING that.
    You're getting streetpasses at a farmer's market. That's proof enough.
    Dream Address: 5100-2145-7596

It's not live yet.

Ouch, my bad...
    I have claimed Joltik. Deal with it.
    Nintendo 3DS Friend Code: 5412 9894 6875
    XL Friend Code: 0189-9263-9995
    Quote Originally Posted by Icay4321 View Post
    Anyway, I'm hoping to get some StreetPass's tomorrow, as I'm going to the Madison farmer's market. I usually do, I think it's generally because of hipsters, though I have no way of PROVING that.
    You're getting streetpasses at a farmer's market. That's proof enough.
    Dream Address: 5100-2145-7596

That's cool. It's up now, anyway. Doesn't seem to have an option to change your cable provider for some reason, which is lame considering I'm about to switch.

Quote Originally Posted by Jb View Post
    There's no reason to do that. They stole them. Any price is a profit. Also add that no one is actually going buy them for more than retail cost when there isn't any type of shortage of them right now.
    Depends on where you live, there is a shortage around here. They're quite hard to find. But no, I don't expect they'd be bought for a great deal more than retail.

0_o

The Rayman Legends demo...oh so good; I missed out on something great by passing up on Origins. Still, due to cash issues, I'm going to buy the newer game. YouTube's back up on the browser. I'm going to check out Tvii now.
        Spoiler:- 3DS friend-code:

Unless I'm missing it you can't watch tv on a non cable boxed tv like you can on the 360 which is sad. However I might be over looking it so it may be an option. Thought I heard it would act as another set top box

Quote Originally Posted by ParaChomp View Post
    YouTube's back up on the browser.
    Figures they'd fix it right before the end of the world.

Quote Originally Posted by ParaChomp View Post
    0_o

The Rayman Legends demo...oh so good; I missed out on something great by passing up on Origins. Still, due to cash issues, I'm going to buy the newer game. YouTube's back up on the browser. I'm going to check out Tvii now.
    Rayman Origins was great, but I traded it in with my PS3 and 3 other games for the Wii U (My PS3 came free with my Sony TV, so why not?). I've also got the demo for Rayman Legends and playing it really makes me want to get the full game when it comes out, but I'm trying to save the demo uses so I haven't played the demo in a while and it's killing me.

Nintendo TVii isn't available here in Australia and it's really annoying having the TVii icon on the menu but it kicks me out of it if I try opening it... But for those of you Americans that do have it and use it, is it any good? I want to know if it's worth waiting for (If it comes out at all here.)

Quote Originally Posted by Mighty Arceus493 View Post
    Nintendo TVii isn't available here in Australia and it's really annoying having the TVii icon on the menu but it kicks me out of it if I try opening it... But for those of you Americans that do have it and use it, is it any good? I want to know if it's worth waiting for (If it comes out at all here.)
    Every region is apparently getting a different version of Nintendo TVii. Telling you about ours wouldn't really make sense.

Every region is apparently getting a different version of Nintendo TVii. Telling you about ours wouldn't really make sense.
    From what I've seen on the internet, I thought NA, Europe and Japan would be the only ones to have access to Nintendo TVii?

You can't believe everything you see on the Internet. And there is a reason why we got ours first, ours got finished first.

You can't believe everything you see on the Internet. And there is a reason why we got ours first, ours got finished first.
    It was available in Japan first.

So second, whatever. You get my point.

Yes you can, they can't put anything on the internet that isn't true. Also, I'm a French model.

As for the Nintendo TVii update, how long did it take to download and install for everyone? Since I want to do it before Christmas when there should be a big strain on the servers.

woot21 out dawgs
    I have created a new word for the internet LOLE it means laugh out loud evily, if you think it is a good word copy and paste this into your sig. and use it. (started by woot21)
    I am the prince of all noobs. I am the dreaded super noob, fear my noobiness. I obey only my lord and master the king of all noobs, Magikarp.
    Quote Originally Posted by Blazios View Post
    And isn't Magikarp's Final Smash obvious? It's called:
        Spoiler:- Best move ever.:
    3DS FC: 2423-2730-4422
    Dream Address: 4500-3343-5150

It's not an update. It's essentially a website that you can only visit from the Nintendo TVii button that wasn't active until the 20th.

Quote Originally Posted by woot21 View Post
    Yes you can, they can't put anything on the internet that isn't true.
    I know; this is the thirteenth Amendment, commissioned by Abraham Lincoln herself!

Quote Originally Posted by woot21 View Post
    Also, I'm a French model.
    hawt

Hey dude i'll battle you. Once I have prepared my team. My name is Shane Cynamon and I live in the United States. Hold on a sec.

Well, my Rayman Legends demo just ran out of uses. When's the full version coming out again?

February 26.

-----
    Never underestimate the power of stupidity, of the one and of the many.
    Words to|live by

Anyone know if they are getting any games for their WiiU's for Christmas? I might be getting Scribblenauts Unlimited.

woot21 out dawgs
    I have created a new word for the internet LOLE it means laugh out loud evily, if you think it is a good word copy and paste this into your sig. and use it. (started by woot21)
    I am the prince of all noobs. I am the dreaded super noob, fear my noobiness. I obey only my lord and master the king of all noobs, Magikarp.
    Quote Originally Posted by Blazios View Post
    And isn't Magikarp's Final Smash obvious? It's called:
        Spoiler:- Best move ever.:
    3DS FC: 2423-2730-4422
    Dream Address: 4500-3343-5150

Page 93 of 177 FirstFirst ... 4383899091929394959697103143 ... LastLast