Hey Everybody! Thanks for visiting my Trade Shop. As of right now, it's hardly as fancy as almost everyone else's around here, but hopefully I can improve upon that with time. In the meantime, if anyone has any advice or pointers, I'd love to hear them, and I look forward to working and trading with all of you!

I guess I should start out with a few bullet points. Not necessarily "rules", but more like necessary statement:

• I live in Pennsylvania, so my time zone is EST (GMT-5)
  • I am generally available for trading from 5:00pm to 10:00pm on weekdays and pretty much anytime on the weekends.
  • I am more than happy to trade to assist you with evolving or adding to your Pokedex. If you have such a request, please let me know.
  • As of now, I can ONLY trade across 5th Gen. But I'll be working on this in the future.
  • I'm pretty easy-going, so have a good time!

Let's move on to my Haves:

Spoiler:- Legendary Pokemon:

Spoiler:- Foreign (Non-English) Pokemon:

Spoiler:- EV-Trained/Competitive Pokemon:

Spoiler:- Event Pokemon:

Spoiler:- Shiny Pokemon:

Also, I have access to pretty much any Pokemon in the game, so if there's something you want just to add to your 'Dex, feel free to ask me. I'll let you know if I either have it or can hunt it down.

All right, and with that out of the way, let's move to my Wants. I'm a pretty easy-to-please guy, so hopefully it's not too difficult.

Spoiler:- What I Want:

That wasn't too bad, right? All right, everybody; let's see if we can help each other out!