View Poll Results: Which is the most Outrageous (funny, stupid, unbelievable) Hoax? non-members can vote

Voters
8. You may not vote on this poll
  • Cardiff Giant, a supposedly petrified giant, actually carved from gypsum (1869)

1 12.50%
  • Living Diplocaulas (extinct lizard) discovered, clay model (2004)

1 12.50%
  • Mary Toft supposedly gave birth to rabbit and cat parts following a miscarriage (1726)

3 37.50%
  • Smoking Banana Peels to get high, aka bananadine (1960s-70s, re-emerged in 1990s)

3 37.50%
Page 35 of 37 FirstFirst ... 2531323334353637 LastLast

Thread: Serebii Paranormal & Crypto-zoological Society

Very interesting story that varanus_komodoensis has their and thanks for sharing it Vampirate.

I wish i could think otherwise, in the terms of conspiracies and all that ya no lol, but these stories often disturb me to my core. Because, how many times do people have to be told about these stories before they actually believe that these things are happening, ya know, and start taking things like this seriously.

Sure many of these stories come from unreliable sources in terms of mentally credible people, but i have to mention that often many people whom have altered the cognitive functions of the brain through chemicals,natural means or otherwise, intentionally or serendipitously may be open to receiving alternative types of stimuli because of the frequency in which theirs minds may be operating on which would be effected by these kinds of things.

varanus_komodoensis, in her/his story brought up an excellent point though , which was she was in a 100% sound state of mind and if i may summarize further, practically states that a lot of people may straight up hallucinate, have hyper sensitivity and or because of a number of other issues, allows a person to believe that they've witnessed extra terrestrial activities of many kinds.
    Their is those also, who contrary to all those points above refrain from using drugs, do not have a history of visually associated mental conditions and are of a credible nature...
    But still even in some irrefutable cases in terms of human credibility, people still choose to not acknowledge truth.

Sounds like theirs something interesting in the area where you live varanus_komodoensis, oh how these kinda stories cant help but make me think of global situations though

EDITS:spelling and grammer blah blah blah ^.^
    Last edited by Celestial Moth; 3rd May 2014 at 3:34 PM.
    Bug-Type Represent !

Quote Originally Posted by Celestial Moth View Post
    Yeah i agree with vampirate, the hardest thing you can do in these kinda situations is be brave and beyond that ,retain your composure, if you can manage this during any paranormal event, often you will feel the difference in your own energy and that of your surroundings, in those situations.

A lot of people believe that many ghosts,poltergeists and similer beings often only interact with humans in that kind of negative manner to seduce a human into given that emotionally charged response. Which is often fear and anxiety.
    Needless to say perhaps, that the concept or theory of inter-dimensional beings seeking your energy alone is very old and well founded. Humans constantly emit light and forms energy and both can be varied in its manner by human emotion.

If your ever caught in a situation of the paranormal sorts and you cant understand it by any means, the only thing you should do is be brave and often you'll be able to watch the situation dissolve on itself.
    Well, sorry for being inactive for a while, but I just had to reply to this (fairly old) post. I just wanna say that that's a very interesting idea. I'm starting to think that this may even be the reason why I've never encountered much paranormal activity, at least not any "negative" paranormal activity. If malicious spirits feed off of fear, then anyone who doesn't have that fear is not a desirable target. It's kind of like being prone to kidnapping or assault, or bullying in general. And going with this...

Quote Originally Posted by VampirateMace
    I actually start to get mad now when I see all these unnecessary exorcisms on TV programs; something minor will happen, like the entity playing with the kid’s toys, and people immediately flip the heck out and decide they need an exorcism. And exorcisms can backfire apparently, the activity disappears for a month or so, then returns 10% worse.
    Ah yes, I feel the same way. Although, I feel that way toward exorcism in general. I actually feel sorry for whatever evil spirit is the victim of the exorcism, as the process seems quite painful and violent on their part. (When you're an evil spirit, what's more painful than holy light?) A few months ago, this led me to think about a "friendlier" alternative to exorcism. It ties in with the stuff about fear mentioned above, and it involves sympathizing with the spirit, perhaps even befriending it in a sense. Or at least, acknowledging it without fearing it. The thinking is that this could allow the spirit to forgive itself and be released. With more malicious and destructive spirits, though, some more drastic measures could be involved, like inviting the spirit into another dimension, in which it can live out the rest of its hatred... essentially a "time-out".

And I even wrote a song/poem relating to what such a "friendly" exorcism might look like... I thought about using this for the contest we had a while back, but decided to go with the one about the ghost-vampire-spirit-thing instead.

Spoiler:- All Things Dark and Wonderful:

I have claimed Celestia Ludenberg from Dangan Ronpa. --My Updated RPer profile--

RPG's I'm in now: Gauntlet of the Greek God Guardians (Zuri), Castle of the Vampire King (Bianca and Lilith)
    Current RPG Project: Earthbound: The Rainbow Omen (Sign-ups) (RPG thread) (Discussion)

Now after reading all that i wrote i realize that it is long and if you don't want to read such long things don't, but it was done so out of the moment. So please forgive any lazy spelling or grammar errors and try to look pass them. i did remove some of the grammar errors bellow so regardless weather their is still some, forgive me haha.

Quote Originally Posted by Kiruria View Post

And I even wrote a song/poem relating to what such a "friendly" exorcism might look like... I thought about using this for the contest we had a while back, but decided to go with the one about the ghost-vampire-spirit-thing instead.

Spoiler:- All Things Dark and Wonderful:

I must say before anything else, that you seem to have a rather interesting view on the subject of the... lets say arcane.
    I liked your poem it had an interesting feelings with it, though may i say i don't believe even in the slightest that
    the beings in those dimensions would have the same feeling towards others let alone you ^.^ If you understand.

Please correct me if im wrong, but you seem to almost believe to think that you can change them, no ?
    Given how deep you have slung the lure into this subject, i might skip the pleasantries in terms of introductions to its composition.
    If one is sent to such dimensions, it means that they were conducted their by powers beyond most being understanding.
    For one to leave the circle that all things revolve around and within, human or otherwise, their is a deep energy regardless of the type, in which is pulled or pushed them off to such
    places, intentional or not and placed them within those dimensions.
    Now i understand that it is possible to change fixed situations, even that of the detailed ones briefly mentioned, but by the friendly means you suggested :P im not sure..

Now i suggest you interpret the following without your eyes please, because it will be multi-dimensional.
    If the fires of hell were placed their for penance, their would not be degrees of which through that you can rise or fall, though their may be beings who govern within it, they themselves are of a blood red nature, they could be the very composition of the walls that hold themselves and all others in depending on their own wisdom. Like the nails that hold the foundations of a roof together so that all under it may not get wet.
    Demons rule in their hellish dimensions because they are of such energy and it is by such things in which they evolved.

I believe that the flames through which they might dwell, are made by their own self made from their own fire through which burns uncontrollably. Hell encompasses all passions remember this , weather it is of hate or love, a demon loves and hates. It loves to do as it does because it loves it, just as much as it hates all that it does because of its hate for such. One can not argue that their is no love in a demons heart for this reason. They are of this nature and it is the universes nature to group those together of such energy so that the first may build towards what it wishes, in accumulative processes.

I don't believe that your methods of an exorcism of the sorts could even be possible..If anything i believe it would simply strengthen such beings if anything, but weather that's your intention or not is regardless. ^.^

If one where to intentionally intervene between an interaction of the infernal and that if this plane (human for example), they would need to do so by means of its own composition or that of a higher one. Similar to how one does not cut through Ruby with quartz, it is not hard enough, Ruby can only be cut by other ruby (corundum) or diamond.
    These are the proven and known methods.. Though their might exist other methods of which others do not know off, these are the ones that have been revealed to us. And im not sure your method might consist of it :P
    One can not push out the infernal with the pleasant things you suggest, nor draw out and conduct such back towards the realms you speak of with the things you speak of. Think of it like an astral projection of the sorts because they have done so with an arcane power through which they've managed to project their entire transcending conscious being out of those dimensions and back into this plane. Please understand that this can only be done, by something that is of Great Power...
    For this reason alone and i know i may be wrong, but that of angelic means may be the only way to conduct out such beings.
    I know that my catholic church as a whole condemns "sorcery" or "witchcraft" as a whole deeming it as a sin. But they themselves perform such exorcisms while handling angelic energy like that of those who openly work with white magic or that of the darker variety.. They just serendipitously do so not realizing that they are actually crafting energy through the same art-form of the likes in which they condemn, it is on the same spectrum but of a different colour. You could even say that they are doing so blind and purely on faith.

The angelic nature encompasses love as well, like the demonic but such energy also has within it, instead of hate what you could detail as "contentness". Such energy is of the type that takes all you wish to give it and gives back 10fold but is of your own transformed negativity into the likes of what is positive, if you could even define anything that if written with these words...

Demons are dealt with in their own manner of violence and pain because it is of their own nature, this is their own energy in which they attract and perceive . All they understand is that of themselves, which is why, when the angelic comes and spears such from the earth they feel pain. Though when a demon manages to impale an angel with the likes of a sword they do not feel pain of the likes a demon does. For an angel accepts all things and understands that a demon does so because this is what it does, this is what the demon loves and enjoys to do and the angelic loves and forgives such beings, even as they might tear their guts from their own bellys.
    Bug-Type Represent !

Um... wow, both of you.

Kiruria, I'm going to agree that an exorcism can't be friendly simply from the stand point that it is 'a ritual to drive out evil spirits', though I can't vouch for everything CM's said. However, I do feel there many be friendly alternatives in the cases where the spirits are not actually malevolent (such as blessings, the use of mirrors, simply acknowledging the spirit).

Going to go ahead and say it again CM, the problem Christianity has with witchcraft is that it's putting your trust in something other than God (be it yourself, spirits/demons, or other gods). So, during a Christian exorcism when God, saints, and angels are invoked, the trust is still in God. Exorcism, in essence, is a highly ritualized prayer.
    Blog: Problematic Paranormal Files | Twitter: @CleverKraken

(Psssssttt... hey, you, yah you, HOLIDAYS2014 - gets you 10% off $15+ in my shop ^ )

Merry Christmas, Happy Chanukah, and/or Joyous Kwanzaa!
    (Or whatever else you may celebrate.)

My gawd, I forgot about Pokemon, Serebii, and this club. I'm back now.
    Fairywitch's last artwork below:

Shiny Hunts:

BQ#1 Game Lost

In terms of sleep paralysis, could the things you see be associated with what's the most common fear in your area? Most Americans would think they were being abducted, because there are a lot of UFO sightings and aliens are still mysterious things to us. In Japan, most people would see ghosts of females with long hair covering their faces because that's one of the most common types of ghost used in Japanese horror movies.

Why exactly do people see things while in sleep paralysis? I've never experienced it yet, but for those that have, what did it feel like the first time you experienced it?
    "What's The Last Guardian? Does he mean The Last of Us? Oh, Noctis! He's the last crystal guardian."

Welcome back Black... I'll check the member list to see if you need re-added later...

Saz, that's the general theory. In some countries hags/witches are pretty common to see in sleep paralysis.

(Psssssttt... hey, you, yah you, HOLIDAYS2014 - gets you 10% off $15+ in my shop ^ )

Quote Originally Posted by VampirateMace View Post
    Going to go ahead and say it again CM, the problem Christianity has with witchcraft is that it's putting your trust in something other than God (be it yourself, spirits/demons, or other gods). So, during a Christian exorcism when God, saints, and angels are invoked, the trust is still in God. Exorcism, in essence, is a highly ritualized prayer.

Mmm yeah true true, but you bring up an important point in my eyes at least, and that is during those process you are still trusting in god throughout the whole ritual which is in its entirety a prayer as you said..You are in fact relying on the power and energy of god..
    mm i like the idea of this though, i never really contemplated it to that extent, i always viewed it as trust in oneselfs somewhat.. Thats interesting..
    Bug-Type Represent !

Hmm... Regarding exorcisms... It really does sadden me that they can't be friendly. It is true that malicious spirits are embodiments of pain and suffering, so from that, it would seem that the only way to drive them away is to deliver them the same. But the thing is, exorcisms can backfire, and when they do, the evil comes back even worse than before. This may have to do with the balance between love and hatred, where one does not always triumph over the other. An exorcism may backfire because the evil spirit does not accept love, especially coming from an angel. And believe me, there are a LOT of evil spirits out there who absolutely despise angels. Others may fear them, but this fear may make them more susceptible to exorcism. Often times when someone has a fear of something, that fear becomes a weakness for them.

Maybe the method I devised shouldn't even be called an exorcism, but something entirely different. One might compare it to dealing with a pest in the house - one could kill the pest, or one could move it away from the area. With the latter, there is a chance that the pest may find its way back to the house or to another place where it can be a pest, but the chances of that may be small. The method I mentioned in the song involves a similar thing: with the same compassion and understanding an angel might have towards an evil spirit, rather than destroying the spirit, moving it to the "outside", which in this case is a realm of pain and despair, which I guess you can call Hell (although I don't really believe there is a Hell), or the underworld in general. Here the spirit is in its natural habitat, if you could call it that. It may come back with this method, but the chances of that are lower than if nothing is done. The chances of it coming back to a specific place could be lowered further with protective enchantments. Heh, I guess you might call an evil spirit a supernatural pest given what I just said.

But I do like the idea of angels being compassionate even to evil creatures. It's an interesting concept. Still, as their primary goal is to promote good in the world, they ultimately aim to rid the world of evil spirits, though typically only do so when called upon, or at least I think so anyway (my religion doesn't deal with angels nearly as much as religions such as Christianity do, so I probably don't know a lot about them). That doesn't stop evil spirits from detesting them, though, or from seeking revenge after being bested by them (the latter may be the reason why evil comes back worse when an exorcism doesn't completely work).

Quote Originally Posted by VampirateMace
    Going to go ahead and say it again CM, the problem Christianity has with witchcraft is that it's putting your trust in something other than God (be it yourself, spirits/demons, or other gods).
    As someone who firmly believes in witchcraft and loosely follows a religion based around it, I find this comment amusing. Putting trust in something other than God... spirits and demons included... I'm starting to get an idea of why I may put so much trust and sympathy into all things evil, without actually carrying out evil acts (hopefully). Yeah, leave it to me to take the darker side of things in most scenarios... the paranormal included.

Anyway, there's another thing I want to announce and share, regarding the poetry contest we had a while back (the one where I was the only one who participated). I have finally finished a full musical composition of the song I entered, for anyone who's interested. The song was called "Who Will Save Me", and it was a "character song" about a somewhat different type of spirit who has characteristics of a ghost and a vampire. It can be found here (let me know if the link doesn't work or if the song doesn't play), and I'll repost the lyrics so you don't have to shuffle through previous pages:
        Spoiler:- Lyrics:
    Last edited by Kiruria; 8th May 2014 at 1:18 PM.

I have claimed Celestia Ludenberg from Dangan Ronpa. --My Updated RPer profile--

RPG's I'm in now: Gauntlet of the Greek God Guardians (Zuri), Castle of the Vampire King (Bianca and Lilith)
    Current RPG Project: Earthbound: The Rainbow Omen (Sign-ups) (RPG thread) (Discussion)

I'm hoping you are not offended Kiruria, my intention was only to discuss higher level Christian views with CM, not push them on anyone. Hmm, revisiting that comment, I should probably have worded it differently, like, 'My understanding is...'

I think concerning malicious spirits, we may be closer to the same page than you think. As I don't believe a spirit causing harm or misbehaving automatically makes it evil or a demon (the difference between evil and sin comes to mind, and it's something that in my experience, people tend to have trouble wrapping their minds around. Evil is intentional harm, while sin is intentional disobedience, depending on your intent, it is possible to commit one without committing the other). I wouldn't necessarily consider a spirit in pain/suffering itself to be evil, and I have heard of some versions of blessings/purification where they try to help the spirit move on.

I'll have to visit that link when I've got a better connection.

I'm not offended; I just found that comment interesting since it mentions why Christians had a problem with witchcraft. Which makes sense, because one of the Ten Commandments prohibits having faith in other gods. Then again, it would also make sense for a Wiccan like me to take offense to any references to witch trials (for the same reason that a Jew might take offense to any mentioning of the Holocaust), but instead, I find this opposition interesting and amusing; in fact, I even joke about deserving to burn at the stake sometimes.

Speaking of which, I also really like that mentioning of evil versus sin. I completely agree with you on that. A sin is merely breaking the established order, committing something that is not typical of (or even prohibited by) society. Such acts do not always cause harm. Witchcraft is a classic example: this used to be a "crime" punishable by death, and that crime was basically disobeying the rules of society, disobeying God. People got hanged or burned at the stake for such innocuous things as preparing herbal remedies for curing the sick, having an unusually good harvest in their garden, or owning a black cat.

And it is also true that many spirits are not completely evil. There are many who only do evil things out of loneliness or self-spite, or who act out of revenge for their suffering. This is especially true of ghosts, who often retain the wishes and lingering thoughts they had when they left the physical plane. (Recall that the most malicious ghosts are often those who had a particularly painful death.) It's usually the demons who are the really evil ones, and also the most difficult to exorcise. Exorcisms should not be performed on ghosts for this very reason, except maybe as a last resort when attempts to calmly bring them to their senses and leave them to rest in peace fail.

*Nod* Yes, what was/is sometimes referred to as signs of witchcraft is indeed strange. Like the mole on my neck... and the weird crap that always seemed to happen didn't really help my case. - And along those lines: Have I mentioned yet that several people, including ones who would normally never consider reincarnation a possibility, seem to believe I've lived before?

- Added some new news, Dracula's Castle, Another New Species, and Why We See Faces that Aren't There.

Edit: More new news... Killer Robots, Fatal FB Witch Hunts, and the Future of Humankind. - Also, I dropped all news before April down to the second post, for which I was greeted with a character limit. Therefore I've removed all news from before 2013 from that post. If anyone wants to slog through it ever, I'm retaining it in a word file that I can e-mail to you... but it isn't pretty to look at.
    Last edited by VampirateMace; 14th May 2014 at 4:25 AM.

*jaw drops* Dracula's castle is FOR SALE? If only I had the money... Then again, I'm not too fond of running a tourist spot; I'd more likely be one of the renters under the new owner. I think I only set it as my location here at the forums out of its fantasy setting, and a thought of occupying the castle immediately after Dracula is defeated.

The article also mentions the strigoi, which remind me a lot of witches who use astral projection at night. (The name resembles the Latin striga, meaning witch.) To think that some ghosts are astral projections rather than spirits of the dead or leftover essence from consecrated objects or places... it's interesting, really. It also gets me wondering if it's possible for someone to perform astral projection while they sleep - to me, this seems the most reasonable time to do it, as if the user is awake, then either they have to focus on both their physical body and their astral body at once, or their physical body has to be a soulless empty shell while projecting. In fact, it may be that some people automatically astrally project when they sleep, as a form of dreaming. I've already heard (or possibly come up with) tales of spirits who borrow people's minds while they sleep and take them to the spirit world, causing dreams... so this could make sense.

Hmm, the article about the witch hunt was interesting too, though a bit sad. The concept of sacrifice is rather important in witchcraft, but some witches (or warlocks, I should say) take this to extremes by murdering people as sacrifices. While I do believe that organs and blood and other body parts hold some strong magical properties, harvesting them in this case presents a moral issue. Although, in some ancient societies, human sacrifice was a common practice and not condemned by society. It really boils down to what society thinks of the practices... The crimes committed by the organ harvesters or child kidnappers could be interpreted as murder or child abduction as much as they could be interpreted as witchcraft. The fact that the "prosecutors" (the people who carry out the beatings) are calling the crime witchcraft instead is saddening... it implies that ALL witchcraft is bad, even that which does not harm people (the brewing of remedial potions or practice of celebratory rituals, for instance).

...they're only interested in hearing from 'the right kind of buyers' anyways.

Thanks for sharing on astral projection, I have heard of ghost of living (sometimes dying, but not yet dead) people being reported, so that might fall under astral projection as well.

Yeah, I know the news isn't always good news, but if I shared only the good paranormal news, there's be so little and we could hardly call it news... but you already seem to get that. Something may have been lost in translation, but I think the implication was that the child abductor was intent on using the kids for witchcraft, not that the supposed abductions were witchcraft.

Edit:
    More news... metal spheres fall from the sky in China, and the Pentagon's Zombie Attack Plan
    Last edited by VampirateMace; 19th May 2014 at 5:33 AM.

Guys I found something interesting.
    3 year old boy remembers his past life, name, house, death location, and killer.
    http://beforeitsnews.com/paranormal/...y-2469166.html

Shiny Hunts:

BQ#1 Game Lost

I'll add that to our news section. Yeah, there's been lots of accounts of kids who have said or done stuff that made reincarnation seem real. One couple, who'd lost their two daughters, later had twins, and the twins would talk about stuff that their previous daughters had done with them. The mom took them to this park for the first time, and one of goes, 'I remember when you used to bring us here.'

Very interesting, it could be fake, it could be real, it could be a lucky guess, or it could be drama. It is a very popular thing.
    I had an idea for the club, how about ranks?
    This is what i got(in order):
    Bed Monster, Common Creepypasta, Viral Creepypasta, Ghost, Demon, Creepypasta Creator(idea creator), Demon Night(Co-owner) Satan (Owner)
    The idea creator is the person whom creates ideas to Improve the Blog, aka Ranks, contests,etc.
    I would also like to be the Creepypasta Creator, for I have lots of ideas for contests, and I have more time on my hands. I will be on almost every day.
    Please reply soon, I'm ordering from Deadric Design, so tell me what Pokemon and type of banner you want.
    Thanks,
    Blackkyurem

Shiny Hunts:

BQ#1 Game Lost

Changing up the member system isn't a bad idea, I don't want to be called satan though, and we should stick to one type of thing, not mix creatures with creepy pasta statuses... so I think we'll need to work on the names if we want to do that.

I would be perfectly happy to let you run a contest. Just run by me what you're planning to do.

We already have a banner, but if you're interested in ordering new ones, Rotom is our club mascot.

Let me try again...
    mummy, mutant, ghoul, vampire, demon peasant, demon knight, demon general(nothing better for planner) ,demon king
    Tell me the pokemon to represent the ranks

First contest starts in June.

Shiny Hunts:

BQ#1 Game Lost

Eh, I'm not really sold on those either. Just repeating Demon this and Demon that seems a little lazy, and I would think a Mummy would rank higher than a Ghoul. And I think I'd like to give the other members a bit of time to give us their opinions before implementing a new system like that.

I'll add that NEXT contest is set for June (we've already had several contests). Just make sure you tell me what you're planning ahead of time.

Edit:
    Added several new news stories; haunted places, fairy rings, spiritual artifacts, and globsters.
    Last edited by VampirateMace; 22nd May 2014 at 8:54 AM.

I just had the biggest paranormal experience of my life. My heart is about to beat out of my chest.

I assume you guys all remember the "Alien Bigfoot" story. Well, I'm at my grandfather's house again for Memorial Day, and I left my headphones in the car. So I walked up to the sliding glass door right in front of the area where I saw its face at the edge of the light to go out to get them. I didn't have my glasses on (since I wasn't using them for anything) so once the lit area came into focus, it was there. Just standing there, it looked right at me for what felt like twenty seconds, but was probably just two seconds of terror. It turned around and ran off before I had a chance to get a picture. My heart feels like it's gonna explode and my hands are shaking like leaves. I'm just speechless. I'll update with a sketch in a minute.

EDIT: I've apparently forgotten my phone, so I don't have any way to take a picture and upload it. I'll try to do it as soon as I get home Monday night.
    Last edited by RaveJackal; 25th May 2014 at 4:38 AM.
    Hello, everybody.
    Due to reasons I have been instructed not to divulge, I am taking a hiatus from the forums. I'm not sure when I will return, if ever. Thank you, everybody for making my time here at Serebii great.

-Regards, Rave

Member of the Unofficial Swalot Club
    Friend Safari: Eevee, Audino, and Teddiursa.
    Y Friend Code: 0602-6266-7186

Formerly QuagsireEOoD

Keep us updated Quag. It'd be advisable to get ahold of a camcorder set up at that door, because it sounds like you'd catch something for sure.

We should be coming back up here a couple weeks from now, so I'll try to get something set up between Monday night and then. It's not uncommon to hear bumps down there really late at night, so I'm sure it visits multiple times on the nights it's around. I'll watch for awhile tomorrow night; I would tonight, but I'm utterly exhausted, and I'm not exactly looking forward to possibly waking up to it standing on the other side watching me or something.
    Hello, everybody.
    Due to reasons I have been instructed not to divulge, I am taking a hiatus from the forums. I'm not sure when I will return, if ever. Thank you, everybody for making my time here at Serebii great.

-Regards, Rave

Formerly QuagsireEOoD

It's understandable to want to sleep at night. And without a camera, even if you did see it again, you wouldn't have anything to show for it.

I can't sleep. Every time I close my eyes it's there, haunting me. I keep hearing its strange cry in the distance. I'm going outside and in the woods to investigate. If I don't post back within an hour, expect the worst.
    -Quag
    Hello, everybody.

-Regards, Rave

Formerly QuagsireEOoD

Page 35 of 37 FirstFirst ... 2531323334353637 LastLast