Thread: Sonic Boom.

Default Sonic Boom.

If you've been paying Attention to Sega, you'll know that they've gone and started an alternate version of the Sonic the Hedgehog franchise called Sonic Boom, which involves a 52-episode TV Series and a Videogame that ties in as a prequel to it.
    The five main characters of the series, Sonic, Tails, Amy, Knuckles and Eggman have all been redesigned.
    Here's a picture of the first four:sonic-boom22.jpg
    It's the third and final game in Nintendo and Sega's exclusive collaboration, meaning it is exclusive to the Wii U and 3DS. the 3DS version is developed by the same group who made the Sly Cooper trilogy remakes and Sly Cooper 4: Thieves in time, Sanzaru games.
    The Wii U version, on the other hand, is made by Big Red Button entertainment, a relatively new organization, but one full of veteran games designers, including one Bob Rafei, who worked on art for multiple games, most notably Naughty Dog's Crash Bandicoot, Jak and Daxter and Uncharted games. The game is a more action-adventure approach to the Sonic franchise: it has speed, but speed is not the focus: Exploration, Combat and Platforming are. The game has been revealed to be up to four players for local co-op, as it shows Sonic, Tails and Amy in the same screen. Speaking of which, the four playable characters in the game are Sonic, Tails, Amy and Knuckles. Sonic is fast, Tails can fly and use gadgets, Knuckles can burrow underground and climb up walls, and Amy is agile, and generally a lot stronger than her main series counterpart.
    The trailer for the game is here:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NRprvD5J-YA
    What do you think, guys? Does it look great or does it not? What hopes do you have for the game?
    Sonic's the name, speed's my game!

wow

much leg day

very sports tape

many steroids in Knuckles

such long limbs

That's all I know about it, anyway. I only looked at the one picture.

Knuckles and Amy kinda creep me out in that design, but I like Sonic and Tail's design. I can't say why, I just think it's pretty neat. I'm not even a Sonic fan, (I don't dislike Sonic, I just never got into it) but I still find news like this to be interesting.
    † I am a Christian and proud of it! Copy and paste this if you are too.†

Credit goes to FairyWitch at Flower Paradise Graphics

Fanfic Status: Currently postponed-- Kingdom Hearts: Memories' Reflection. Last updated 8/17/13

I think this should go on the thread dedicated to Sonic the Hedgehog in the Other Video Games Discussions right here.
    « Be the leaf... »

my deviantArt page
    my tumblr page