Page 2 of 260 FirstFirst 1234561252102 ... LastLast

Thread: Kid Icarus: Uprising

Quote Originally Posted by RobertStyx View Post
    I'll probably have to check this out when it's released. Not played a Kid Icarus game before, though I've heard that it's similar to Metroid, which I love. Getting 3D classics Kid Icarus for free on Thursday for registering 2 3DS games on Club Nintendo. I shall find out then.
    this game is likely going to be nothing like the original or metroid at all

Quote Originally Posted by Snowyarticuno View Post
    this game is likely going to be nothing like the original or metroid at all
    Yeah.. I just saw a trailer for it there.It reminded me a lot of Star Fox Command, which was ****. Not so hopeful about this any more...

Yeah.. I just saw a trailer for it there.It reminded me a lot of Star Fox Command, which was ****. Not so hopeful about this any more...
    I can confirm that it plays nothing like Star Fox Command.

"Now Count up your Sins"- Kamen Rider W

Quote Originally Posted by Clamps View Post
    And here we have GAMEFREAK EMPLOYEE Blaze Boy confirming once again that Red/Blue/Yellow/Green/ and Gold/Silver/Crystal will not be on the 3DS virtual console E-shop!

You heard it hear first, folks.
    ^ Best post ever.

twitter: http://twitter.com/SamuraiDon

I'll probably have to check this out when it's released. Not played a Kid Icarus game before, though I've heard that it's similar to Metroid, which I love. Getting 3D classics Kid Icarus for free on Thursday for registering 2 3DS games on Club Nintendo. I shall find out then.
    I was going to get 3D Classics Kid Icarus, but my email account got hacked or something.
    I claim Larvitar!

I'm looking forward to this game. It is different from what types of games I usually go for but it looks amazing so I'm going to give it a shot. I don't know if I'll get it at launch but my birthday is the following week so probably then.

3DS FC: 1693 1069 1732
    Dream Suite Address: 5300 - 2139 - 7204

Kid Icarus Uprising Supports Circle Pad Pro. Being a left-hander, I'm pleased.
    I claim Larvitar!

The title is misleading, it only supports it for left-handed people.
    natie respect Takahashi Meijin. He is Champion. He can push a button continuously no less than 16 times in 1 second. It's sooooooooooooo great!!

Glad to see that there are actually going to make Uprising have a left handed mode option. At least they showed more compassion to left-handed people unlike how Skyward Sword was. Though might just pick up a Circle Pad Pro even though I'm right handed since there might be games in the future I want that will use the expansion. That is if the ESRB rates Metal Gear Solid 3D at T instead of M. Then again it might be possible since games like Call of Duty was given a T rating on the DS even the other games where rated M.

EDIT: Dang it , Just saw Metal Gear Solid 3D is rated M. I was hoping it would be rated T since that it would mark off another gaming series that I would have played that was in Brawl.
    Last edited by DaAuraWolf; 10th January 2012 at 10:23 PM.

Smashin' !

When I first played SSBB, I learned about Pit and I even downloaded Kid Icarus for the NES from the Wii shop channel. I really do have high hopes for this new game and the online really does look interesting.

Why not buy it anyway? I see 10 years olds get addicted to Call of Duty and its really only rated M for guns XD unlike shin Megami tensei the series is rated M for the general amount of things in the game with phallic shaped heads.

Devil Survior is the only group of those rated T

Quote Originally Posted by Tyranitarquake View Post
    Kid Icarus Uprising Supports Circle Pad Pro. Being a left-hander, I'm pleased.
    That's good to hear.

Speaking of Metal Gear, I think I'll preorder it and the Circle Pad Pro.

Yup, not much to talk about.
        Spoiler:- 3DS friend-code:

We should be getting some more details on this game soon, it's the cover game for the next issue of Nintendo Power which we should be getting any day now.

IM sorrry but whats cirlce pad pro?

Quote Originally Posted by arceus7 View Post
    IM sorrry but whats cirlce pad pro?
    Open the link I quoted above dumb-dumb.

Im not understanding how it functions or what it looks like so I reiterate my question. Whats the Circe Pad Pro?

Im not understanding how it functions or what it looks like so I reiterate my question. Whats the Circe Pad Pro?
        Spoiler:- this:

Quote Originally Posted by ParaChomp View Post
    Open the link I quoted above dumb-dumb.
    Dumb -Dumb wants Gum-Gum

I can't wit for this sucks i won't have any money though Xenoblade and Manga are my wallet's worst Enemy in the coming months quickly followed by Wii U

~

It's an additional add-on which has a circle pad and two extra shoulder buttons. It connects to the 3ds via infra-red. That pretty much all you need to know. I have no idea what it's price will be, but googling it wouldn't hurt if you really want to know.
    I claim Larvitar!

^$20 .

~

Probably might just wait 3 more years for Metal Gear Solid 3D. That is since I'll be 18 in just 3 years. Though that is technically 3 years 2 days since my birthday is on this Thursday.

But any ways , Hope that the combat system with touching the screen ain't going to be like the controls in Prince of Persia: The Fallen King. That is since of the poor controls just with the touch screen was terrible when I first played it. Though I guess my copy of that Prince of Persia game is still at my local GameStop since of that game having poor controls. Besides that , Looking forward to Uprising anyways. Might think about getting my copy on release day after school that day since the North American release date is on a Friday.

Smashin' !

It is a second circle pad. What is so hard to understand about that?

"Now Count up your Sins"- Kamen Rider W

Quote Originally Posted by Clamps View Post
    And here we have GAMEFREAK EMPLOYEE Blaze Boy confirming once again that Red/Blue/Yellow/Green/ and Gold/Silver/Crystal will not be on the 3DS virtual console E-shop!

You heard it hear first, folks.
    ^ Best post ever.

twitter: http://twitter.com/SamuraiDon

Ahh I see thank you ^^

Quote Originally Posted by blaze boy View Post

It is a second circle pad. What is so hard to understand about that?
    I do admit its name can be quite confusing since people could easily mistake it as another object.

Tea time during war is serious business, you know.
    Wii U: AuraGuyChris
    Youtube Channel - Hyrule Warriors (Hard)

Chapter 219: An Alien Friend in Need - Complete!

Quote Originally Posted by wiiboychris View Post
    I do admit its name can be quite confusing since people could easily mistake it as another object.
    It's not confusing at all! Off topic is off topic!

Not only that the game is going to only support the Circle Pad Pro , but it will also support a really stylish stand that is bundled with the game.

Spoiler:- stylish stand:

Probably won't be using it at all since that I have my 3DS in my hands whenever I play the system. It though might see usage once from me just like how my dock for my iPad was.

Smashin' !

Page 2 of 260 FirstFirst 1234561252102 ... LastLast