Page 43 of 260 FirstFirst ... 333940414243444546475393143 ... LastLast
Results 1,051 to 1,075 of 6484

Thread: Kid Icarus: Uprising

It was never filled with Club users...

Check the Online Match Thread if anyone wants to play with others.

Credit to Neo Pikachu for the Weavile banner.

I hadn't seen very many today so far. I might just be lucky at being put in rooms that don't have any.

Quote Originally Posted by Tyr View Post
    I think he meant the solo mode. It's really difficult to get EVERYTHING in this short time span
    If anyone has, I congratulate them for completing Hades' Treasure Hunt.

Black FC: 1506 6230 0305 3697 5245 7754.
    Check my thread: http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthr...5-s-Trade-Shop

Woo I fused a load of weapons that I got from playing with people from here and ended up with Raptor Claws. It has 5 stars in Range and 4.5 in Melee which is the highest in stars I've ever had. It's modifiers are ALRIGHT but it has Overall defense -3. That's it's only let down but it owns in Melee battles as some people from here may know.

Quote Originally Posted by PokeTrainerJay View Post
    Woo I fused a load of weapons that I got from playing with people from here and ended up with Raptor Claws. It has 5 stars in Range and 4.5 in Melee which is the highest in stars I've ever had. It's modifiers are ALRIGHT but it has Overall defense -3. That's it's only let down but it owns in Melee battles as some people from here may know.
    Bad defense?

Alright, I shall kill you with paw pads.

You should of seen how brutal the bots were against me after OMN's_SkyNet18 left the room and it was me vs 5 bots. I couldn't do anything at all the first full minute, I kept getting beat. I managed to beat 2 or 3, the last minute I managed to complete daybreak, the bots wouldn't stop hitting me and I kept dropping parts, I hit 3 or 4 of them and my score went up about 1000 points, then I defeated another one then time ran out, I win with 1200 more points than the bot in second place.

I'm loving Solo mode so far, I've made it through 9 chapters. And honestly, Meduisa please kill yourself. She was difficult, and caused me to drop to a 2.5 which wasn't too much but I liked the Ending credits joke.
    3DS FC: 3652-1012-6122

Baking Soda, I got Baking Soda!

Quote Originally Posted by XD Mewtwo View Post
    You should of seen how brutal the bots were against me after OMN's_SkyNet18 left the room and it was me vs 5 bots. I couldn't do anything at all the first full minute, I kept getting beat. I managed to beat 2 or 3, the last minute I managed to complete daybreak, the bots wouldn't stop hitting me and I kept dropping parts, I hit 3 or 4 of them and my score went up about 1000 points, then I defeated another one then time ran out, I win with 1200 more points than the bot in second place.
    I did set the bots to 8 or 9 difficulty you know

@Chris, you own me whether if I have good defense or not.

Those bots where BRUTAL! We have to exchange FC's I enjoyed playing with you guys! =D

You are good with those Claws Steve. I matched you sometimes though with my Claws in Melee battles

Anyone that want to play some online matches should go to the Kid Icarus: Uprising - Online Match Thread now. There's me, and it seems Icay4321 was bit late to playing.

Anyone that want to play some online matches should go to the Kid Icarus: Uprising - Online Match Thread now. There's me, and it seems Icay4321 was bit late to playing.
    I second this. I can make it on in about an hour or maybe less but we need more to come on and play!

I would if I had all your FCs.
        Spoiler:- Want my Friend Code?:

Add XD Mewtwo seeing as he is on now I think.

As a quick thought, Kid Icarus Uprising was a really good game. While it has shortcomings, its keeping me playing.

Really trying to fuse the perfect weapon; got a 6*/6* Darkness Bow, but lacking in ability buffs (even got a downside). How good have you guys gotten to as far as weapons are concerned?

(Also, new users... a couple months was too long to be gone. I took a little break from SPPf, and it changed a lot in passing, it seems)
    3DS FC (Pokemon X): 1848-1667-7668
    Friend safari is Ice with Snorunt, Beartic, and Cloyster. Looking for Dragon safaris, safaris with Whirlipede or Espurr, and Y-exclusive Mega Stones.

Shiny Chains (D/P): Ralts, Magnemite, Beldum
    Targets: Shinx
    Shiny Chains (X/Y): None
    Targets: Clauncher/Clawitzer, Swirlix, Smeargle

Im in the middle of chapter 9 and honestly, I regret not getting this game sooner! Its brilliant. The downsides for me are sometimes the camera gets a bit annoying and this game is the worst thing to happen to my L button since Mario Kart. The weapons system is great, I thought it would be really complex after seeing how you guys talked but its quite easy to get grips on. I usually dont like on-rails but this is an exeption to my rule (along with star-fox). I hope to battle you guys online at some time, and probably get beaten alot...
    The most Superior Snivy. Left, good time here though. I loved this place.

Quote Originally Posted by Superior Snivy View Post
    Im in the middle of chapter 9 and honestly, I regret not getting this game sooner! Its brilliant. The downsides for me are sometimes the camera gets a bit annoying and this game is the worst thing to happen to my L button since Mario Kart. The weapons system is great, I thought it would be really complex after seeing how you guys talked but its quite easy to get grips on. I usually dont like on-rails but this is an exeption to my rule (along with star-fox). I hope to battle you guys online at some time, and probably get beaten alot...
    If your L button doesn't work, change it to the R button.

Quote Originally Posted by Superior Snivy View Post
    If you don't like the L button control, you can modify it to suit your interest. That is what the setting option is for.

Quote Originally Posted by thebattleforntierash View Post
    I'm loving Solo mode so far, I've made it through 9 chapters. And honestly, Meduisa please kill yourself.    Spoiler:- Spoiler:
    The following is to everyone who spoiled shit, not just you. I chose you because I snapped when I saw your's.

Don't spoil shit. You may think that's not much, but when the game has been out for less than 4 months, that's still a spoiler no matter how you look at it. Even if it wasn't your intent, some people who view this thread don't have the game and want the game, and some just got it today. I'm not saying they don't want to be spoiled, but put the stuff in spoiler tags. It's not that fucking hard to do.

I'm still mad that someone revealed the amount of chapters in the game, a week after the game was out. Most of you are getting better, or were good in the first place, but seriously, some of you need to stop spoiling stuff, especially if it's minor. You may not mind, but some people do. How would any of you like it if someone spoiled an entire game to you before you went out to get it?

I, for example, finished Chapter 9 a few days ago and have just been doing levels up to Chapter 9 on different difficulties just to get better weapons. I haven't gone any further, but I still want to enjoy the game without being fully spoiled by the time I finish. Is that so hard to ask? Wait until July at the soonest before you spoil stuff. Maybe even August, but that might be pushing it.
    "For a moment, nothing happened. Then, after a second or so, nothing continued to happen."
    Douglas Adams

Spoiler:- Spoiler:

Can someone explain me how to activate the 'Sniping' mode? I wanted to try that out since ages but only manage to do it by accident.
    Primary 3DS FC: 3883-5608-5531 | Teddiursa, Minccino, Eevee
    Secondary 3DS FC: 4124-5580-5834 | Bibarel, Quagsire, Poliwhirl
    IGN: LISA for trades, Esch for battles

PM me for German Meadow pattern (HQ) Scatterbugs

THT SP count: 0 *sob*

Credits to Astral Shadow for the userbar!

Quote Originally Posted by King World View Post
    The following is to everyone who spoiled shit, not just you. I chose you because I snapped when I saw your's.

Don't spoil shit. You may think that's not much, but when the game has been out for less than 4 months, that's still a spoiler no matter how you look at it. Even if it wasn't your intent, some people who view this thread don't have the game and want the game, and some just got it today. I'm not saying they don't want to be spoiled, but put the stuff in spoiler tags. It's not that fucking hard to do.

I'm still mad that someone revealed the amount of chapters in the game, a week after the game was out. Most of you are getting better, or were good in the first place, but seriously, some of you need to stop spoiling stuff, especially if it's minor. You may not mind, but some people do. How would any of you like it if someone spoiled an entire game to you before you went out to get it?

I, for example, finished Chapter 9 a few days ago and have just been doing levels up to Chapter 9 on different difficulties just to get better weapons. I haven't gone any further, but I still want to enjoy the game without being fully spoiled by the time I finish. Is that so hard to ask? Wait until July at the soonest before you spoil stuff. Maybe even August, but that might be pushing it.
    If you're talking about the fight then that's been known already, do I don't think I "spoiled" anything. Or if you're talking about the credits then my appologizes. And where are the new spoiler tags? I would have used them, If the Site haden't upgraded.

King just hush, if you dont want to be spoiled the smart thing would be to stay out the thread like a whole lot of people decided to do, keep your emotions to,yourself and don't be a prick. Its not that big of a deal don't be an ***.

Seriously why are you getting so pissed because a guy thought the spoiler tags were not working?

Quote Originally Posted by thebattleforntierash View Post
    If you're talking about the fight then that's been known already, do I don't think I "spoiled" anything. Or if you're talking about the credits then my appologizes. And where are the new spoiler tags? I would have used them, If the Site haden't upgraded.
    I was talking about the credits, yes.

You have to "Go Advanced" to get to the spoiler tags.

Quote Originally Posted by arceus7 View Post
    King just hush, if you dont want to be spoiled the smart thing would be to stay out the thread like a whole lot of people decided to do, keep your emotions to,yourself and don't be a prick. Its not that big of a deal don't be an ***.
    Yes, but there shouldn't be spoilers where anyone can see three weeks after their release. I like to check this thread, as I like seeing people talk about what they do online and stuff, and I know that other people probably check this thread, and don't expect spoilers, either. It's just like Skyward Sword, Mass Effect 3, and Tales of Graces f. Some people would rather not be spoiled, but still want to talk about the game. That same logic applies to Uprising. Don't try and tell me it doesn't.

Quote Originally Posted by arceus7 View Post
    Seriously why are you getting so pissed because a guy thought the spoiler tags were not working?
    Because other people have been doing it, too. People should be allowed to check a thread without spoilers, no matter how minor they may seem.
    Last edited by Eternal Darkness; 15th April 2012 at 1:41 AM.
    "For a moment, nothing happened. Then, after a second or so, nothing continued to happen."
    Douglas Adams

Spoiler:- Spoiler:

Right now, I'm going to be on a crazy heart collection spree. I just wish narrowly dodging shots in midair was easier with just one quick flick of the circle pad instead of three...

Fear not. I totally respect you. Oh, for the time being, do NOT look into weapons if you're playing online. They all have some pretty spoilerific names.

Being an understandable person isn't so bad.
    Last edited by AuraChannelerChris; 15th April 2012 at 1:43 AM.

I was talking about the credits, yes.

You have to "Go Advanced" to get to the spoiler tags.
    The [spoil][ /spoil] are the ones that will always work, instead of 'spoiler'. In the advanced options they don't really work well either. I had this problem first too and saw the solution in the BBCode documentation o.0
        Spoiler:
    Primary 3DS FC: 3883-5608-5531 | Teddiursa, Minccino, Eevee
    Secondary 3DS FC: 4124-5580-5834 | Bibarel, Quagsire, Poliwhirl
    IGN: LISA for trades, Esch for battles

PM me for German Meadow pattern (HQ) Scatterbugs

THT SP count: 0 *sob*

Credits to Astral Shadow for the userbar!

Page 43 of 260 FirstFirst ... 333940414243444546475393143 ... LastLast