Page 89 of 260 FirstFirst ... 397985868788899091929399139189 ... LastLast
Results 2,201 to 2,225 of 6484

Thread: Kid Icarus: Uprising

  1. #2201
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    329

    Default

    I'm using a dark pit staff 5/0

    Overall Defense+4 Recovery Effect+2.

    Pseudo Palutena, in both the boss rushes as in the actual chapter, has always been hard to me. No matter which weapon I use. I find clubberskulls easier. .-.
    3DS FC: 2363-5674-4491

    ~Pokemon Y Team~
    Dual Screen Klefki
    Physical Wall Togekiss
    Special Wall Dragalge
    Crippler Gallade
    Bulky Special Sweeper Mega Gardevoir
    Physical Sweeper Garchomp

  2. #2202
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Somewhere...
    Posts
    3,866

    Default

    I spent 26k on that Pudgy Palm. No idea where all the rest went. And I'll probably do them all on 2.0+ now.


    Credit to Neo Pikachu for the Weavile banner.

  3. #2203

    Default

    As a general tip, moving around all the time in Air Battles will make it almost impossible for enemies to land a blow on you.

    Be careful with the enemies that launch attacks that don't exactly chase after you, though. Those can bump into you while you're moving without stopping.

  4. #2204
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Kansas
    Posts
    980

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by awesome105 View Post
    The only reason I see for me going on 0.0-1.9 is for timed achievements. Other than that, I think you should only go in those intensities for if you're having trouble completing a chapter, want to get done with the story mode quick, and just want the chapters to be a cakewalk. It's not going to be worth losing all your hearts and having to either play online matches or do the chapters on higher intensities to get more hearts. Or sell weapons, which isn't ideal.

    And I just thought of an idea for online matches with friends. You know how they have the really crappy weapons in the redeem hearts thing? Buy those, play a battle or two with the weakest of the weak weapons. It would be neat. I don't know, just an idea of mine. Trying to battle with near-useless weapons against others. It sounds fun. I could finally find a use for the random 100 value weapon gem I have.
    Value 100 weapons are far from useless. Their good for getting to what a weapon can do with its base stats. They are also good for singling out a certain modifier you what to put on a weapon. And depending how many you have, you can get a 6 Star Ranged or Melee weapon if you fuse them together.

  5. #2205
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Switzerland
    Posts
    2,252

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by wiiboychris View Post
    As a general tip, moving around all the time in Air Battles will make it almost impossible for enemies to land a blow on you.

    Be careful with the enemies that launch attacks that don't exactly chase after you, though. Those can bump into you while you're moving without stopping.
    And if you're playing on higher intensities and don't need hearts, then it's best to not attack and fly in glide mode, which makes shots easy to avoid and in a pinch you can shoot a charged shot/use the special attack.

    Quote Originally Posted by XD Mewtwo View Post
    Value 100 weapons are far from useless. Their good for getting to what a weapon can do with its base stats. They are also good for singling out a certain modifier you what to put on a weapon. And depending how many you have, you can get a 6 Star Ranged or Melee weapon if you fuse them together.
    I think he meant that they are useless in battles, but you are right anyway ^^
    Primary 3DS FC: 3883-5608-5531 | Teddiursa, Minccino, Eevee
    Secondary 3DS FC: 4124-5580-5834 | Bibarel, Quagsire, Poliwhirl
    IGN: LISA for trades, Esch for battles

    PM me for German Meadow pattern (HQ) Scatterbugs

    THT SP count: 0 *sob*


    Credits to Astral Shadow for the userbar!


  6. #2206
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Kansas
    Posts
    980

    Default

    If I had a value 100 Ninja Palm, I still would a big threat and would be helping my Team in Light vs Dark out. Some people are good enough that value 100 weapon are very useable in battle.

    I forget to mention this, I heard that Boss Battles on Hard gives you a million points too. So its either the final chapter on 9.0, or Boss Battles on Hard for getting a million points.
    Last edited by XD Mewtwo; 5th May 2012 at 11:37 PM.

  7. #2207
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    6,080

    Default

    Screw your b*tching about weapons and beating stages on difficulties, I blew $110 on cosplay materials and I still don't have everything! How is this on topic you may ask? Take a guess.
        Spoiler:- 3DS friend-code:

  8. #2208
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Kansas
    Posts
    980

    Default

    I haven't really paid much attention about you doing a cosplay, but do you have every weapon idol? They would be useful for trying to make a weapon from the game.

  9. #2209
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    6,080

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by XD Mewtwo View Post
    I haven't really paid much attention about you doing a cosplay, but do you have every weapon idol? They would be useful for trying to make a weapon from the game.
    I honestly think I'm just going to go with the Silver Bow since Pit-2 appears more often with it then any other weapon.
        Spoiler:- 3DS friend-code:

  10. #2210
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    United States
    Posts
    129

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Tyr View Post
    I think he meant that they are useless in battles, but you are right anyway ^^
    That's what I meant.

    Black FC: 1506 6230 0305 3697 5245 7754.
    Check my thread: http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthr...5-s-Trade-Shop

  11. #2211
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Camelot
    Posts
    3,160

    Default

    My base 100 midnight palm is awesome...

  12. #2212
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    United States
    Posts
    129

    Default

    I think I have a base 100 Reaper Palm if I remember right. Maybe it was a different palm, pretty sure it was a Reaper Palm though. I would need to get it out of a gem to use it though.

    I just thought it would be cool to do base 100 value battles. Then it would show who can utilize their powers and skills the best with their weapon. Maybe it was a bad idea, I don't know. It was just a thought.

    Black FC: 1506 6230 0305 3697 5245 7754.
    Check my thread: http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthr...5-s-Trade-Shop

  13. #2213
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    5 hours behind UTC
    Posts
    1,547

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by awesome105 View Post
    I think I have a base 100 Reaper Palm if I remember right. Maybe it was a different palm, pretty sure it was a Reaper Palm though. I would need to get it out of a gem to use it though.

    I just thought it would be cool to do base 100 value battles. Then it would show who can utilize their powers and skills the best with their weapon. Maybe it was a bad idea, I don't know. It was just a thought.
    In real life, an idea is only bad if it isn't thought through or even attempted.

    In America, an idea is only bad if it doesn't make any money.

  14. #2214
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Shining in 32 skies
    Posts
    9,981

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by PokeMaster366 View Post
    In real life, an idea is only bad if it isn't thought through or even attempted.

    In America, an idea is only bad if it doesn't make any money.
    Crap. I think you know too much.

    Start believing in America, or my 316 millionish fellow illusions and I will drive you back to insanity.

  15. #2215
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Melbourne, Australia, Earth.
    Posts
    766

    Default

    My average chapter intensity is around 7.5 since anything under is pretty easy. Also, in chapter 25,     Spoiler:

  16. #2216
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Kansas
    Posts
    980

    Default

    The blue ones hurt you if they get close enough before you destroy them. So try your best to get rid of them as soon as possible.


    I think I will have to part with my Samurai Blade.
    Samurai Blade
    Ranged: 6 Stars
    Value: 259
    Weakening +2
    Shot Range +3
    Forward Dash continuous Fire +1
    Heart Bonus -3

    I will recycle it into something else and keep the Shot Range +3, and Heart Bonus -3. It was fun to play around with, but it can't get much of anything done for attacking a lot.

    Another lofty idea but this what I thought up.

        Spoiler:- Ninja Palm:



    I created something that I wanted to be a Ninja Palm, but I will see what it can do first.

        Spoiler:- Nightmare Fuel Weapon:
    Last edited by XD Mewtwo; 6th May 2012 at 4:56 AM.

  17. #2217

    Default

    Anyone else want to see a sequel to Kid Icarus: Uprising. I definitely want to see Pit have more adventures but the question is what would the story be.

    If they do make a sequel I would like to see a few things either changed or added:
    - Ability to switch between 2 weapons during missions. So you could have claws for speed and a arm for power.
    - Better controls so it doesn't feel like I am getting carpel tunnel.

  18. #2218
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    6,080

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Blitz Lucario View Post
    Anyone else want to see a sequel to Kid Icarus: Uprising. I definitely want to see Pit have more adventures but the question is what would the story be.

    If they do make a sequel I would like to see a few things either changed or added:
    - Ability to switch between 2 weapons during missions. So you could have claws for speed and a arm for power.
    - Better controls so it doesn't feel like I am getting carpel tunnel.
    Is starting to get paranoid.
        Spoiler:- 3DS friend-code:

  19. #2219
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Shining in 32 skies
    Posts
    9,981

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by XD Mewtwo View Post
    Divine Bow
    Ranged: 6 Stars
    Shot Range +3
    Dash Charged Shot+4
    Overall Defense -4

    This thing will kill anyone it two hits from the Dash Charged Shots. I will see what I can do with it, but I may have a good weapon for 9.0 runs and for online play. I may try to turn it into a Ninja Palm later.
    Are the Divine Bow's shots fast enough for that, though? I've tried it out, and even things like Monoeyes and Miks on low Intensities will just kinda drift out of the way.

    Quote Originally Posted by Blitz Lucario View Post
    Anyone else want to see a sequel to Kid Icarus: Uprising. I definitely want to see Pit have more adventures but the question is what would the story be.

    If they do make a sequel I would like to see a few things either changed or added:
    - Ability to switch between 2 weapons during missions. So you could have claws for speed and a arm for power.
    - Better controls so it doesn't feel like I am getting carpel tunnel.
    Uprising's already a complete game. There's nowhere near enough content to be added to justify a sequel. Maybe some DLC or an upgraded WiiU port, but not a sequel. Besides, Sakurai's already got his hands full mocking Sony for their pitiful efforts making SSB4.
    Last edited by Excitable Boy; 6th May 2012 at 5:17 AM.

  20. #2220
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    5 hours behind UTC
    Posts
    1,547

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by a person View Post
    Are the Divine Bow's shots fast enough for that, though? I've tried it out, and even things like Monoeyes and Miks on low Intensities will just kinda drift out of the way.



    Uprising's already a complete game. There's nowhere near enough content to be added to justify a sequel. Maybe some DLC or an upgraded WiiU port, but not a sequel. Besides, Sakurai's already got his hands full mocking Sony for their pitiful efforts making SSB4.
    Why would Sakurai be mocking Sony again?

  21. #2221

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by PokeMaster366 View Post
    Why would Sakurai be mocking Sony again?
    Because "a person" was joking?

  22. #2222
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Shining in 32 skies
    Posts
    9,981

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by PokeMaster366 View Post
    Why would Sakurai be mocking Sony again?
    They've come with this totally unique game that will blow everyone away with its ingenuity.

  23. #2223
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    6,080

    Default

        Spoiler:- 3DS friend-code:

  24. #2224
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Kansas
    Posts
    980

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by a person View Post
    Are the Divine Bow's shots fast enough for that, though? I've tried it out, and even things like Monoeyes and Miks on low Intensities will just kinda drift out of the way.
    Are you talking about the continuous fire or dash charged shots? All the charged shots have high homing, so it will somewhat chase them if they move around before it passes them.

    I don't think I will get rid of this, I wanted it to be a Ninja Palm, but I got first place with this in Free for All every time except once. (The most I died was three times in one match.) It is hard being slow as dirt, and tiring out a bit faster, but I made it work well. Since I'm good with stealth related powers anyway, it works well. Using this requires being very cautious and well aware of your surroundings at all times. I'll show it off later when everyone is playing, and see how well I fare. The best I got with this was 3300 points with 15 kills and 0 deaths.

  25. #2225
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Somewhere...
    Posts
    3,866

    Default

    Tried Chapter 1 on 9.0 and was on the bit where Pit was going to land. So close!


    Credit to Neo Pikachu for the Weavile banner.

Page 89 of 260 FirstFirst ... 397985868788899091929399139189 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •