Page 90 of 260 FirstFirst ... 4080868788899091929394100140190 ... LastLast
Results 2,226 to 2,250 of 6484

Thread: Kid Icarus: Uprising

I think I have found IT. The one weapon I can unleash all my fury upon the other team, or anyone. It LITERALLY makes people coward in fear. Seriously, I had people hiding from me they knew what would happen if I hit them. I can even consistently SOLO the other team of 3 people in Light vs Dark, and beat them by my self, it is that powerful. Both of my team mates put their 3DS in sleep mode, and I was destroying the other team and winning almost every time. The most epic moments ever were from soloing the other team and even being Pit too in the process. This Divine Bow really is the best thing ever.

Quote Originally Posted by XD Mewtwo View Post
    I think I have found IT. The one weapon I can unleash all my fury upon the other team, or anyone. It LITERALLY makes people coward in fear. Seriously, I had people hiding from me they knew what would happen if I hit them. I can even consistently SOLO the other team of 3 people in Light vs Dark, and beat them by my self, it is that powerful. Both of my team mates put their 3DS in sleep mode, and I was destroying the other team and winning almost every time. The most epic moments ever were from soloing the other team and even being Pit too in the process. This Divine Bow really is the best thing ever.
    Thanks for the warning, I'm not playing along when you're around then. That Bow yesterday already brought me out of my usual calm posture and now you're saying you have found a perfect weapon... I guess I'm gonna go and look for counter strategies
    Primary 3DS FC: 3883-5608-5531 | Teddiursa, Minccino, Eevee
    Secondary 3DS FC: 4124-5580-5834 | Bibarel, Quagsire, Poliwhirl
    IGN: LISA for trades, Esch for battles

PM me for German Meadow pattern (HQ) Scatterbugs

THT SP count: 0 *sob*

Credits to Astral Shadow for the userbar!

Looking at that speech, maybe I should try the Divine Bow.

Credit to Neo Pikachu for the Weavile banner.

Quote Originally Posted by PokeTrainerJay View Post
    Looking at that speech, maybe I should try the Divine Bow.
    No, no, no no no no! Don't make me abandon my Phoenix Arm!

Who said you had to abandon it? You just eh... won't be able to use it in a good way

Who said you had to abandon it? You just eh... won't be able to use it in a good way
    Well, if there will be a ton of bow users, then my Phoenix Arm will have NO way of getting anything done. You know very well that it's a rather slow weapon and needs to get close to dish out the KO. With bows striking amazing hits from far away, I will be killed before I get even close. That is exactly what happened yesterday.. one match was like, where 4/6 players (inc bots) had some sort of bow. That was quite a harsh match.
    And I'm not going to fuse my Phoenix Arm away anyway, just having it there for random online matches or something. I probably already told you that I am looking for an alternative weapon to use when Phoenix Arm doesn't do it, now the time's getting critical ^^;

EDIT: Omg, Just found this on sale:
    Rail Cannon 5/1, 316
    Overall Defense +5
    Health +6
    Heart Bonus -1

Costs half of my money, but looks insane for 9.0 cannon challenge! And after seeing how it behaves during fusion, I see that I can make whatever ranged weapon with at least 5 stars and any mods I like (the defense mods don't pass).
    Last edited by Escheria; 6th May 2012 at 12:33 PM.

I'm definitely going to try and get a Bow that's maybe 6/0 or close to it.

Yes... yes, YES! Beat the last chapter on 9.0! That Rail cannon's defense+health boost was so useful! The damage from the shots was only about 1/10 of my health and with that I managed to survive the difficult parts. And yes, I got one million points for clearing it, like XD Mewtwo said. And I also finished it within 15 minutes, so two achievements unlocked in one go

Weren't you the one with the Ninja Palm last night?
    Last edited by XGallade; 6th May 2012 at 2:06 PM.
    3DS FC: 2363-5674-4491

~Pokemon Y Team~
    Dual Screen Klefki
    Physical Wall Togekiss
    Special Wall Dragalge
    Crippler Gallade
    Bulky Special Sweeper Mega Gardevoir
    Physical Sweeper Garchomp

^Yes he was. Good luck beating him.

Those sick bastards! How dare they make a rip-off of Super Smash Bros. It's bad enough they ripped off the Wii with the motion control bit. Crap to you, Sony. Crap. To. You.

Random? Did you post it in here because SSB and KI:U are made by the same people?

Random? Did you post it in here because SSB and KI:U are made by the same people?
    This, and for the fact we can't post topics about SSBB. Though this video more belongs in the Sony section of the forums, rather than Nintendo Discussion.

Black FC: 1506 6230 0305 3697 5245 7754.
    Check my thread: http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthr...5-s-Trade-Shop

Just done Chapter 14 on 4.0 first try. Yay a higher intensity!

Somebody finally lost it here.

Everybody gang up on Neo. I think he would like the challenge...
    The Graceful Assassin

Credit to FairyWitch

Quote Originally Posted by wiiboychris View Post
    Somebody finally lost it here.
    When people are tired of losing, they try to create the most broken weapon or strategy out there. If some lucky person manages to find something that is broken, more people start to use it more often as well as its counters and, eventually, the item itself becomes banned. Try not to gloat about the perfect weapon and let other people figure it out on their own. If you did that, we would have had Excadrill and Thundurus around in OU for a longer time.

Quote Originally Posted by PokeMaster366 View Post
    When people are tired of losing, they try to create the most broken weapon or strategy out there. If some lucky person manages to find something that is broken, more people start to use it more often as well as its counters and, eventually, the item itself becomes banned. Try not to gloat about the perfect weapon and let other people figure it out on their own. If you did that, we would have had Excadrill and Thundurus around in OU for a longer time.
    Except he hasn't exactly lost that much before...

Tired of losing? Neo would be tired of winning more than losing...

Quote Originally Posted by PokeMaster366 View Post
    Except that here there is no hidden information, unlike in pokemon. Once you see someone with a broken set, you can memorize their powers and write down (or even better, make a pic) of their weapon stats and then you have all info you need, so there's not THAT much of a point in information hiding after a few games. Pokemon has a lot more hidden information like EVs, IVs, Nature and item.. so even after playing a few times you won't have every bit of information unless the trainer shared it.

And in here, you can't really ban weapons, because the modifiers make each one of them unique. If we would resort to bans, then the combination of weapon and modifier could be banned, or powers that enable certain broken stategies (Playing dead >_>).

And XD Mewtwo is simply a perfectionist

I'm in love with my Guardian Orbitars. They beat my Centurion Orbitars.

Guardian...hey, I already said the name.
    Ranged: 6
    Melee: Pretty screwed and empty, but who cares?
    Overall Defense +2
    Shaking +2
    Shot Range +2
    Walking Speed +4
    Backward-dash ch. shot +1
    Melee dash attack +2

Sure, that last one gives me a bit of usefulness for a sudden attack, but DAMN. These things are a monster in Air Battles. Flying shields zooming out everywhere, especially with Trigger Happy, turns this weapon into an infinite supply of Special Attacks.

And on land, they're as deadly with charged shots, racking up to 200 damage in a very wide area. Remember those two Reapers circling in Reaper Fortress? The shields devastated them with me being on high floor. Sure, the Reapettes can pass through walls, but they were creamed.

Chris, I must admit I don't like the Guardian Orbitars exactly because of the shields. Amazing in the air, but in the land I was struggling to get any sort of use for them because the projectiles/lasers are not blocked :/ And there aren't that many enemies that rush into you so fast that you can't kill them early enough. 'I guess I can't use these well enough' sums this up best.

Quote Originally Posted by Tyr View Post
    Chris, I must admit I don't like the Guardian Orbitars exactly because of the shields. Amazing in the air, but in the land I was struggling to get any sort of use for them because the projectiles/lasers are not blocked :/ And there aren't that many enemies that rush into you so fast that you can't kill them early enough. 'I guess I can't use these well enough' sums this up best.
    Their saving grace is how they can hurt a multitude of enemies at the same time on land, though. It also removes the pain of aiming at one small point exactly.

Quote Originally Posted by wiiboychris View Post
    Their saving grace is how they can hurt a multitude of enemies at the same time on land, though. It also removes the pain of aiming at one small point exactly.
    I don't think aiming is that difficult, since the enemies are pretty large; homing helps too. However, hurting many enemies at once is nice trait indeed. Cannons can do that too, but they are rather slow.

I'm not keen on the Guardian Orbitars either but that's personal preference.

Page 90 of 260 FirstFirst ... 4080868788899091929394100140190 ... LastLast