Page 233 of 260 FirstFirst ... 133183223229230231232233234235236237243 ... LastLast
Results 5,801 to 5,825 of 6484

Thread: Kid Icarus: Uprising

I have been using Slip Shot so much that I would feel crippled without it now.
    The Chilly Academic

Hahaha, ikr? But I'm sure I can manage without it. I only put it into my sets because others always use it and how am I supposed to fight those who use it without it safely? So now when I'll play with people without SS, I can use some different strategies for ranged games. My melee sets aren't affected by it, because I prefer Super Armor anyway and won't miss Aries, don't use Libraries combo either.
    Primary 3DS FC: 3883-5608-5531 | Teddiursa, Minccino, Eevee
    Secondary 3DS FC: 4124-5580-5834 | Bibarel, Quagsire, Poliwhirl
    IGN: LISA for trades, Esch for battles

PM me for German Meadow pattern (HQ) Scatterbugs

THT SP count: 0 *sob*

Credits to Astral Shadow for the userbar!

LOL AS. Sk is supposed to war (Well, challenge) them soon.
    3DS FC: 0044-2817-7751

I don't really mind that because I wouldn't be sent to represent AS anyway xD

EDIT: This is crazy, a 100v First Blade w/ Sky Jump 1vs1 battle o_o
    Last edited by Escheria; 11th October 2012 at 8:52 PM.

I'd so laugh if me and Escheria got put together in the war. I don't do wars for SK anyway. I'm not sure if they consider me a part of them still.

Credit to Neo Pikachu for the Weavile banner.

Yeah, except whoever wins has to fight the better team members >_<

And I just finished playing 1vs1's with a AS member. My dodging skills get worse with every match <_> At least I could keep up, hehe

EDIT: Leo, wanna play while I still have the time? I challenge you to a 1vs1 100v Sky Blade (if you have a First Blade, lol)
    Last edited by Escheria; 11th October 2012 at 9:34 PM.

OH, AS! I've seen some people with AS in their name. They were decent.

I no have First Blade...
    The Chilly Academic

Aww, get one sometime!

I've never had to dodge this much in my games before, hahaha, I feel exhausted xD But still, play a few rounds with 100v weapons? You're not in the tournament anyway.

Speaking of, PEOPLE DO YOUR TOURNEY MATCHES!

I dont have anymore 100v weapons anymore. The ones I had were fused into my Hawkeye Bow, Eyetrack Orbitors, and Cancer Claws. Speaking of claws, I made a pair of Brawler Claws that definitely need to be fused into something else:

Brawler Claws
    Range: ★★★★
    Melee:

Freezing +4
    Speed +4
    Standing Cont. Fire +4
    Effect Duration +2
    In Peril Attack Boost -4

If this had Shot Range +3, I would use it as is. What weapon would be good with these mods?
    The Chilly Academic

Argh, I just wanted to go sleeping and you posed an interesting question. You really should get Shot range in there, because I can't think of anything that will be usable like this without SR.

I would get my match done but is the Shadownite who was meant to be in our games with us? If not, I'm waiting for Neo.

Lol, go to sleep Esch . Tell me what you think when you wake up.

BTW, I have a lot of weapons with SR. I just want to know what I should fuse the Brawler Claws into so I can pass on SR.
    The Chilly Academic

Quote Originally Posted by Fireray View Post
    Jay=1
    SH=2
    ES=3
    XD=4
    The RNG is going to decide who's going to battle who.

Jay vs. shadownite the winner will battle Escheria
    XD Mewtwo vs. EpicSquirtle the winner will battle Fireray(me)
    This is the current standings for what is going on for the tournament, and I don't remember that part about me vs EpicSquirtle, but unfortunately I'm going out of town again for a family reunion with the side part of looking for more games at Gamestop.

I really don't want to be trapped in another town again for several days, with the part of looking though roughly 500 PS2 games in a bin at multiple stores with only one copy of one game to find, and it magical isn't in the bin and the employees claim it should be, it can't possible be anywhere else in the whole store like in the draws behind the counter or back room, but its not in the bin of 500 PS2 games I just went though.

But my mom said that she'll make this a lot less painful for me (my back and legs were killing me long though a whole bin at more than one store) at the employees have to find everything for us before we even step foot in the store.

Just fused this.
    Ninja Palm
    Ranged :★★★★
    Melee :★★★★

Melee Defense +1
    Poison +1
    Speed +1
    Standing Cont. Fire +1
    Forward-Dash Cont. Fire +1

I think I'm done with weapon getting now. Finish the last two chapters, get gold on all the levels, maybe get 9.0 on the first 10 levels, and I think I'll be done for now. Of course, I will still use Multiplayer.

Quote Originally Posted by PokeTrainerJay View Post
    I would get my match done but is the Shadownite who was meant to be in our games with us? If not, I'm waiting for Neo.
    You have to fight Shadownite only. Try contacting him this weekend, because then you can stay up longer to have a match. Neo quoted the standing and he's paired with EpicSquirtle now instead.

Quote Originally Posted by Master Leo View Post
    Lol, go to sleep Esch . Tell me what you think when you wake up.

BTW, I have a lot of weapons with SR. I just want to know what I should fuse the Brawler Claws into so I can pass on SR.
    Anything from this list will most likely pass on most or all mods. Though in the fusion menu you will see that too. The number of potentially good weapon results in this list is "damn too high" xD You have to fuse again to get better stuff.

Spoiler:- The long list:

Quote Originally Posted by XD Mewtwo View Post
    This is the current standings for what is going on for the tournament, and I don't remember that part about me vs EpicSquirtle, but unfortunately I'm going out of town again for a family reunion with the side part of looking for more games at Gamestop.

Neo, since Colddragon said she wont participate in the tourney anymore, this means EpicSquirtle has no opponent now and the pairings were rearranged.

And good luck with your game searches. I've been through the same thing, looking for PS2 games in multiple stores as well :P

Quote Originally Posted by Darenix View Post
    Just fused this.
    Ninja Palm
    Ranged :★★★★
    Melee :★★★★
    Melee Defense +1
    Poison +1
    Speed +1
    Standing Cont. Fire +1
    Forward-Dash Cont. Fire +1

I think I'm done with weapon getting now. Finish the last two chapters, get gold on all the levels, maybe get 9.0 on the first 10 levels, and I think I'll be done for now. Of course, I will still use Multiplayer.
    This is not really usable in multiplayer. Best weapons concentrate more on either melee or range, but not both because the value would be way too high to be usable online.
    Last edited by Escheria; 12th October 2012 at 11:44 AM.

Don't care much.

EDIT: By the way, what's bad about a jack of all trades? I just did some free for all matches and I had no clear disadvantages.
    Last edited by Darenix; 12th October 2012 at 12:16 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Escheria View Post
    Neo, since Colddragon said she wont participate in the tourney anymore, this means EpicSquirtle has no opponent now and the pairings were rearranged.
    I more meant that I didn't know I had an actual opponent now, between being out of town for several days and staying out of town for several days, the trouble I went though to find some games that now I have to use Ebay to get one game if the other store can't make the one copy they have appear to buy, and having only 40 hours (that is all my free time currently spent, which is 24/7 pretty much) spent on Soul Nomad and the World Eaters, and sleeping over 12 hours into the night for more than one day, I can't remember much right now, except I must play Soul Nomad and the World Eaters much much more.

Its been far too long since I gave any tips or said anything that may not be know by people for this game. The Sagittarius Bow with 10 Star Forwards Dash Charged Shot damage with Freezing +4 will always freeze, no matter how close or far you are. I actual don't have this weapon, I used one that Paralysis +4 instead with freeze Attack lv 4, but it should work if someone makes it, one Forwards Dash Charged Shot, they get frozen, then Standing or Dash Cont Fire will finish them.

I haven't been cloning weapons in a very long time, I quit a bit before I stopped playing the game.

Quote Originally Posted by Darenix View Post
    Don't care much.

EDIT: By the way, what's bad about a jack of all trades? I just did some free for all matches and I had no clear disadvantages.
    Well, playing against Random people with that weapon is alright, because most people are also using random weapons they got and thus it's more or less fair.

Quote Originally Posted by XD Mewtwo View Post
    I more meant that I didn't know I had an actual opponent now, between being out of town for several days and staying out of town for several days, the trouble I went though to find some games that now I have to use Ebay to get one game if the other store can't make the one copy they have appear to buy, and having only 40 hours (that is all my free time currently spent, which is 24/7 pretty much) spent on Soul Nomad and the World Eaters, and sleeping over 12 hours into the night for more than one day, I can't remember much right now, except I must play Soul Nomad and the World Eaters much much more.

Its been far too long since I gave any tips or said anything that may not be know by people for this game. The Sagittarius Bow with 10 Star Forwards Dash Charged Shot damage with Freezing +4 will always freeze, no matter how close or far you are. I actual don't have this weapon, I used one that Paralysis +4 instead with freeze Attack lv 4, but it should work if someone makes it, one Forwards Dash Charged Shot, they get frozen, then Standing or Dash Cont Fire will finish them.

I haven't been cloning weapons in a very long time, I quit a bit before I stopped playing the game.
    I don't have the time or money to go to other places to look for games. The trains are rather expensive here

As for your Saggi bow tip, hmm... The Sagittarius Bow with 6 stars and FDCS will always be short of OHKOing, so that freezing does help. It would be even nicer if ANY DCS of Saggi would instafreeze to help it's OHKO capabilities. I'm not really fond of using Energy Charge, so if the tactic with Freezing works, then I am gladly fusing one like that

And a tip from me: Boom Orbitars melee combo can OHKO

@Escheria: I fused it into a Fortune Bow, which gave me another ★ in range and Shot Cancellation mod. Well, Clubs are out since SCF on them would be worthless. I might try a Thanatos Staff or Compact Arm. I reaallly wanted a new Needle Arm though.

What takes priority in this fusion: Fortune Bow + Babel Club = Needle Palm? What I mean by priority is will the mods pass on easier or will it try to up the stars more.
    The Chilly Academic

Alright. Well I'm out most of Saturday and have some homework to do Sunday so maybe Sunday evening. I can't say for sure.

Quote Originally Posted by Master Leo View Post
    @Escheria: I fused it into a Fortune Bow, which gave me another ★ in range and Shot Cancellation mod. Well, Clubs are out since SCF on them would be worthless. I might try a Thanatos Staff or Compact Arm. I reaallly wanted a new Needle Arm though.

What takes priority in this fusion: Fortune Bow + Babel Club = Needle Palm? What I mean by priority is will the mods pass on easier or will it try to up the stars more.
    Clubs can't even receive the SCF mod :P

The fusion will be a group 2, so it is biased towards stars. I think you will get about three mods passed and gain a star.
    Here's the link to the calculator btw: http://fusiongroupcalculator.cixx6.c...alculator.html
    Group 1 prefers Stars and 5 prefers Mods. 5 is the best group for making weapons with a ton of mods, 4 can work sometimes too.

EDIT: Topic, don't die! :/

I made this Flintlock Staff yesterday:
    R: ★★★★☆
    M:
    Value: 281
    Stamina +4
    Evasion +4
    Dash Ch Shot +4
    Heart Bonus -1

I need no more than a few hits to kill bosses. At 40m distance a FDCS deals 259 damage and SCS 140, at 50m it's 336 already and SCS 180. Now the only problem is that I suck at dodging sometimes and when I get hit, my HP will be massively lowered :/

My Fortune Bow is still sitting. I have these possible fusions so far. The result will be fused into something else:

Fortune Bow
    Range: 5
    Melee:

Freezing +4
    Speed +4
    Standing Cont. Fire +3
    In-Peril Attack Boost -4

+

Hawkeye Bow
    Range: 3
    Melee:

Shot Range +2
    Standing Cont. Fire +4

=

Leo Cannon
    Range: 4.5
    Melee:

Shot Range +2
    Speed +4
    Standing Cont. Fire +3
    In-Peril Attack Boost

---------------------------------------------------------------

Fortune Bow
    Melee:

Freezing +4
    Speed +4
    Standing Cont. Fire +3
    In-Peril Attack Boost -4

+

Rail Cannon
    Range: 3.5
    Melee:

Overall Defense +3
    Confusion +3
    Speed +4
    Backward-Dash Charge Shot +1
    Standing Cont. Fire +4

=

Jetstream Orbitors
    Melee:

Overall Defense +3
    Confusion +3
    Standing Cont. Fire +4
    Speed +4
    In-Peril Attack Boost -4

------------------------------------------------------------

Fortune Bow
    Melee:

Freezing +4
    Speed +4
    Standing Cont. Fire +3
    In-Peril Attack Boost -4

+

Fairy Orbitors
    Range: 3
    Melee:

Standing Cont. Fire +4
    Dash Cont. Fire +3

=

Rail Cannon
    Melee:

Dash Cont. Fire +3
    Speed +4
    Standing Cont. Fire +3
    In-Peril Attack Boost -4

All I need now are 100v weapons so I can single out a Shot Range Mod.
    The Chilly Academic

That Leo Cannon has a nice set of mods.

When getting the SR mod, try coupling it with another mod that you already have on Fortune bow so that you have a weapon with two mods you need and it'll be easier to pass mods if both fodders value is closer to each other.

And again your sig has a character I like

Okay, thanks. I probably will still make the Needle Palm, but I have been thinking about a Midnight Palm too. Its STC andDCF are pretty good.

Which character? I just changed it
    The Chilly Academic

The previous one, Trunks :P

Let's see, among palms the strongest SCF belongs to Aurum, followed my Midnight. Strongest DCF title goes to ... Pudgy! But overall Viridi Palm would be best as a cont fire palm.

Page 233 of 260 FirstFirst ... 133183223229230231232233234235236237243 ... LastLast