Page 253 of 260 FirstFirst ... 153203243249250251252253254255256257 ... LastLast
Results 6,301 to 6,325 of 6484

Thread: Kid Icarus: Uprising

I have a large school

Like Apples to Apples? Like Pokemon? The you'll love Apples to Apples: Pokestyle!

Pokemon Drama Island - Episode 4: Extreme Makeover: Pokemon Home Edition
    My popular story from FF.net has come to the forums! Joy!
    34 Pokemon come arrive to an island to take part in a reality show that could get them rich and famous! However, can they survive the harsh gauntlet of challenges up ahead?

Spoiler:- Want my Friend Code?:

i havent played KI:U in a month i think o:
    ive been to focused on school work.. that and fire emblem^____^

3DS FC: 0173 2372 4701
    Black FC: 1722 0078 8716
    White 2 FC: 3654 8488 7686

Quote Originally Posted by MTeriyaki View Post
    i havent played KI:U in a month i think o:
    ive been to focused on school work.. that and fire emblem^____^
    I think the last time I played Uprising was in August......and I call it my favorite 3DS game!

Well, I did get a lot done in it. I think my overall completion is 97%. Going to definitely get back to playing it again soon. It's very fun and I wont be getting any new games for a little under 2 months anyways.
        Spoiler:- My Pokémon Teams & Video Game Identities:

Claimed: Blastoise, Pokémon XY & Calem from Pokémon XY

It's still my favourite 3DS game and I haven't played it in months.

Credit to Neo Pikachu for the Weavile banner.

I've been back into it recently, and I'm at 82.5 percent.
    Don't know what the deal is with chapter 13 on 6.0 of intensity, but it shouldn't take me 6 tries to beat it. And I had a Sniper Blade with 5 stars meelee, 4 1/2 ranged.
    3DS FC: 3652-1012-6122
    "Diancie is a good Pokemon because it can take a Water Pulse from Siebold's Clawitzer, so everyone stop whining about it." Some casual player on Miiverse 2014.

Does anyone have any tips on Level 9.0? I've been stuck on Chapter 2 for a while, I've never gotten past the air battle.

3DS: Ralph - 2836 • 0189 • 795
    Pokémon Showdown: Witeldram
    Safari:
    Fighting - Sawk, Meditite, Riolu

Quote Originally Posted by Rakansen View Post
    Does anyone have any tips on Level 9.0? I've been stuck on Chapter 2 for a while, I've never gotten past the air battle.
    Never. Stop. Moving. That was the biggest thing I had to learn in 9.0 air battles. If you stop moving for even a second or two, you're pretty much guaranteed to get hit.

On the ground, cautiousness helps. If you rush in, you're likely to get your butt kicked, so playing more conservatively and focusing on dodging/counterattacking will save your skin.

The rest just comes with memorizing enemies' positions and attack patterns... and of course, having a strong weapon helps too.
    I make no claim of being perfect or always right. Take everything I say with a grain of salt.

Quote Originally Posted by Rakansen View Post
    It's all about planning ahead, IMO. Become familiar with the level, and use special attacks and when to glide.

Special attacks have solved several of my problems in air battles. They're more of defensive weapons then offensive. Not only do they remove all attacks from the screen, but they make you immune to damage for a second as well. If the difficult part last too long, stop shooting ahead of time. There may not be an obvious difference in speed, but when you glide, I've noticed that attacks hit much less then otherwise.

There part with the Belunca may be difficult when it lets out those two spinning blade monsters. Focus on destroying one of them, and then stick to the side it was on to avoid damage. When you face the group of miks(green mono-eye like monsters), that's a good time to use a special attack. Their tongue attacks are difficult to avoid.

Oh btw f*** the falling controls in this game, haha. I can barely get em to work right which leads to frustrating deaths later on.
    "Diancie is a good Pokemon because it can take a Water Pulse from Siebold's Clawitzer, so everyone stop whining about it." Some casual player on Miiverse 2014.

You'll get used to them. I used to hate them but now they're a second nature and have actually become comfortable to me.

One thing I hate about the controls is they seem a bit... right-hand biased. As a lefty, I really wish I had a circle pad on the right, but in order to do that, I have to shell out extra money for an accessory. No thanks. I got used to them, but I've always wished I could play it the way it was meant to be played... using the four ABXY buttons for movement works, but it's not quite as smooth as the circle pad.
    I make no claim of being perfect or always right. Take everything I say with a grain of salt.

Club nintendo has listed 3d classics: kid icarus, anyone going to get it? I probably will.

If your not a CN member, I could take some codes off your hand /shot
    3DS FC:4253-3982-7075 ~ MAL ~ Kid Icarus club ~ Attack on Titan club ~ Xat New Leaf dream code: 4800 2561 7674

Magnus's HP sucks!! And it doesn't help that he can't use extra power-ups lol.

Aaaand it's not available in European Club Nintendo *curses*.

Quote Originally Posted by TheBattleFrontierAsh1 View Post
    Magnus's HP sucks!! And it doesn't help that he can't use extra power-ups lol.
    It's doable, don't worry. You just need a good strategy and dodging for the ground section and a little luck with the Pits body. By the way, when you melee combo a Centurion Strongarm they are unable to grab you.

Quote Originally Posted by KillerDraco View Post
    One thing I hate about the controls is they seem a bit... right-hand biased. As a lefty, I really wish I had a circle pad on the right, but in order to do that, I have to shell out extra money for an accessory. No thanks. I got used to them, but I've always wished I could play it the way it was meant to be played... using the four ABXY buttons for movement works, but it's not quite as smooth as the circle pad.
    My L button broke a few weeks ago and I'm using the default controls except that now I use R for shooting... I'm cursing the day the button broke because now I either have to live with bad camera control or must learn a new control scheme. So I know the pain of not being able to play the game with intended controls >_<

Oh and how do you play other games then?
    Last edited by Escheria; 13th March 2013 at 12:50 PM.
    Primary 3DS FC: 3883-5608-5531 | Teddiursa, Minccino, Eevee
    Secondary 3DS FC: 4124-5580-5834 | Bibarel, Quagsire, Poliwhirl
    IGN: LISA for trades, Esch for battles

PM me for German Meadow pattern (HQ) Scatterbugs

THT SP count: 0 *sob*

Credits to Astral Shadow for the userbar!

I'm pretty proud of this Aurum Bow I've made:

Spoiler:- Piccy:

I can OHKO with it using Energy Charge, and its range is pretty nice~ It's definitely my main weapon now, at least until I finish my Midnight Palm.
    Last edited by Midnite♪; 21st March 2013 at 5:56 PM.

Sig by my girlfriend. <3
    3DS: 3566 1678 7442 (Mankey, Throh, Tyrogue) | Skype: IllusionistMidnite
    Breedable Vivillon Patterns: Polar, Ocean, Savanna
    Claims: Fennekin (Pokémon), Pit - Kid Icarus (Videogame character) | SSB4 Potential Mains: Pit, Mega Man, Palutena, Greninja

I've been collecting the last of the streetpass gems and I recently got all of the figures you get with the egg launcher.

BTW, ゾロア I love that sig of yours.

Cipher sent us to hell - but we're going even deeper - take back every Pokemon that we've lost!
    Wakin, I'm already a demon...
    3DS friend code: 2148-8189-4401 (Rock Type) Nosepass/Pupitar/Barbaracle
    Dream Code: 5400-2204-6955

This game is absolutely amazing.
    Funny, replayable...

My favorite weapon is the zodiac bow.
    I think i have it with 280+

Too bad i lost it >.>
    [img]http://i41.*******.com/2m2fivq.png[/img]
    Lovely Art by Equal-to-Heaven
    Join the Pokemon Anime Style Battling League!
    |PASBL|FB|Manga|A little something to watch|Art|
    [img]http://i42.*******.com/2lw4umr.gif[/img]

Quote Originally Posted by KillerDraco View Post
    Never. Stop. Moving. That was the biggest thing I had to learn in 9.0 air battles. If you stop moving for even a second or two, you're pretty much guaranteed to get hit.

On the ground, cautiousness helps. If you rush in, you're likely to get your butt kicked, so playing more conservatively and focusing on dodging/counterattacking will save your skin.

The rest just comes with memorizing enemies' positions and attack patterns... and of course, having a strong weapon helps too.
    Having the same problem too and it's most likely the reason I haven't picked up this gem in such a long time. Any recommendations for powers and weapon modifiers?

Quote Originally Posted by jonman721 View Post
    Club nintendo has listed 3d classics: kid icarus, anyone going to get it? I probably will.

If your not a CN member, I could take some codes off your hand /shot
    Do it! Although it's really hard, it is my favourite NES game due to how unique it is.

Quote Originally Posted by Escheria View Post
    My L button broke a few weeks ago and I'm using the default controls except that now I use R for shooting... I'm cursing the day the button broke because now I either have to live with bad camera control or must learn a new control scheme. So I know the pain of not being able to play the game with intended controls >_<
    Already!?

Quote Originally Posted by ゾロア View Post
    I'm pretty proud of this Aurum Bow I've made:

Spoiler:- Piccy:

I can OHKO with it using Energy Charge, and its range is pretty nice~ It's definitely my main weapon now, at least until I finish my Midnight Palm.
    Oh. My. GODS! How!?

I need to pick up this game again too. I also want to cosplay as Dark Pit but I don't know. Cosplaying in my 20s?
        Spoiler:- 3DS friend-code:

@ParaChomp: my button broke because some liquid got in there, not any physical damage. As for 9.0 weapons, Artillery Claws is, hands down, best weapon to beat anything in Solo on 9. Powers depend on what you need.

@Midnite: Nice Aurum Bow

Best game ever I love it so much!!!
    I'm surrounded in shadow. My soul is dark. Im voltara. The angel of darkness.

I've been getting a bit bored of FE:A, so I picked up KI:U yet again. I gotta start making some new weapons, though. I'm thinkin' maybe this:

Aurum Palm
    Ranged: ★★★★★★
    Melee: penis-brain tumor Mewtwo
    Value: 255

Freezing +4
    Dash cont. fire +4
    Speed -2

Does this seem alright? Any new calculators or such I should know about on the weapon fusion front?
    Last edited by Excitable Boy; 6th April 2013 at 9:20 PM.

Aurum Palm without Shot Range +3? You really should add this so you can fire from a longer distance, palms have a rather bad range without this. Also, if you want a DCF weapon, just use Viridi Palm, Aurum is better with SCF (in solo!) or DCS.

How did I miss this?? =/

Leo Cannon: 3R. Weakening +4, SR +3, SH +3, DSC +4 and some other +1 mod.

The best way to use this?

20 SP
    Previously Solpoke
    Currently awesome

Credit to Astral Shadow for the userbar

I find this thread for advice about Boss Battles Hard because it is so sickeningly absurd. Whose bright idea in the development team was it to make you go through 25 boss battles with only 5 full recoveries and nothing more. Kirby Super Star ORIGINAL is nowhere near as absurd (only 19 that all lack the durability to deal with abilities when you get the same amount of recovery), and the remake saw fit to tone up the recovery amount. And do not say I suck, because look at the date on this video and consider that that is barely even a week after October 24, 2011. KIU has no excuse for the unreasonable amount of difficulty getting through when I struggle just to get to Medusa. Anybody who claims BB Hard is anything but hard has got to be a farce.

...and somebody claims it is anything but hard. Oh, this I gotta see....

...considering the author of the post in question AND the method he used, WHY AM I NOT SURPRISED?!?!?

Meanwhile, Cragalanche Cannon is basically a standard club without big shots, I swear to Palutena. It's so on the top of my check-for-usability list.

It's incredibly absurd. I can't get past the 15th one on Normal.

Page 253 of 260 FirstFirst ... 153203243249250251252253254255256257 ... LastLast