Page 110 of 260 FirstFirst ... 1060100106107108109110111112113114120160210 ... LastLast
Results 2,726 to 2,750 of 6484

Thread: Kid Icarus: Uprising

  1. #2726
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Somewhere...
    Posts
    3,865

    Default

    Just done Chapter 24 on 2.5. I did start on 3.0 but died on the Sacred Treasure part and completed it on 2.5. That was a very long but eventful chapter.


    Credit to Neo Pikachu for the Weavile banner.

  2. #2727

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by XD Mewtwo View Post
    I've seen people go on about having Health, Shot Defense, Melee Defense, and Overall Defense like the game is unplayable if they don't have them on a weapon they are using for higher intensities. This can be true for some people, but I think others are just whining because they aren't trying to get better at the game. I only have 18 and 23 left to finish on 9.0. And I was at the end of both of them before I died.
    We're so sorry most people aren't like you.

  3. #2728
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Kansas
    Posts
    970

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by PokeTrainerJay View Post
    Just done Chapter 24 on 2.5. I did start on 3.0 but died on the Sacred Treasure part and completed it on 2.5. That was a very long but eventful chapter.
    Now get the last chapter done, then you finally beat the game. Hades Treasure Hunt and Boss Battles are unlocked when you beat the game. Lets see how many things you already have done when you unlock Hades Treasure Hunt.

  4. #2729
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Somewhere...
    Posts
    3,865

    Default

    Just completed Chapter 25 on 2.5. I remember people saying to wait after it says The End but I waited for like 30 seconds and nothing happened? I unlocked 21 in Hades Treasure Hunt. I can't believe how good the storyline in this game is, they've put so much thought into it.

    I can make a 2.5/3.5 Aquarius Blade with Running Speed +1, side dash cont. fire +2, melee combo+4, burning +2 and knockback recovery +1 out of a random Fortune Bow and my melee End-All Arm. I never use the Arm but is the Blade good in melee?
    Last edited by PokeTrainerJay; 18th May 2012 at 8:22 PM.


    Credit to Neo Pikachu for the Weavile banner.

  5. #2730
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Switzerland
    Posts
    2,236

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by PokeTrainerJay View Post
    Just completed Chapter 25 on 2.5. I remember people saying to wait after it says The End but I waited for like 30 seconds and nothing happened? I unlocked 21 in Hades Treasure Hunt. I can't believe how good the storyline in this game is, they've put so much thought into it.
    You have to wait about 2 minutes ^^
    Primary 3DS FC: 3883-5608-5531 | Teddiursa, Minccino, Eevee
    Secondary 3DS FC: 4124-5580-5834 | Bibarel, Quagsire, Poliwhirl
    IGN: LISA for trades, Esch for battles

    PM me for German Meadow pattern (HQ) Scatterbugs

    THT SP count: 0 *sob*


    Credits to Astral Shadow for the userbar!


  6. #2731
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Somewhere...
    Posts
    3,865

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Escheria View Post
    You have to wait about 2 minutes ^^
    Omg, can you tell me on Skype what happens? I can't be bothered to go through it again xD

    Can anyone answer my question in my post above? I edited it so some people may not have seen it.


    Credit to Neo Pikachu for the Weavile banner.

  7. #2732

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by PokeTrainerJay View Post
    Omg, can you tell me on Skype what happens? I can't be bothered to go through it again xD
    I feel obligated to give you what happens if you wait long enough.

  8. #2733
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Potato
    Posts
    1,365

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by PokeTrainerJay View Post
    Omg, can you tell me on Skype what happens? I can't be bothered to go through it again xD

    Can anyone answer my question in my post above? I edited it so some people may not have seen it.
    You should just hear it for yourself. It's much funnier than a transcript.

    I don't typically use Blades, but that one sounds good in theory. Too bad the melee level isn't higher.

  9. #2734
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Switzerland
    Posts
    2,236

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by EternalSword7 View Post
    You should just hear it for yourself. It's much funnier than a transcript.
    Agree, that was one hilarious monologue! A must-hear!
    Primary 3DS FC: 3883-5608-5531 | Teddiursa, Minccino, Eevee
    Secondary 3DS FC: 4124-5580-5834 | Bibarel, Quagsire, Poliwhirl
    IGN: LISA for trades, Esch for battles

    PM me for German Meadow pattern (HQ) Scatterbugs

    THT SP count: 0 *sob*


    Credits to Astral Shadow for the userbar!


  10. #2735
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Somewhere...
    Posts
    3,865

    Default

    I just tried using it online in LvsD and got 6-2 in my first and only match for now. Thanks Chris, now I know what happens xD

    Boss Battles was a nice feature. I died on Medusa haha.


    Credit to Neo Pikachu for the Weavile banner.

  11. #2736
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Hyrule Castle Town
    Posts
    1,968

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by XD Mewtwo View Post
    I've seen people go on about having Health, Shot Defense, Melee Defense, and Overall Defense like the game is unplayable if they don't have them on a weapon they are using for higher intensities. This can be true for some people, but I think others are just whining because they aren't trying to get better at the game. I only have 18 and 23 left to finish on 9.0. And I was at the end of both of them before I died.
    The game has modifiers that are available to use. If people want to use them, then they can. They aren't cheating or anything. Using defence or health modifiers doesn't make them an underdog or mean they are crap at the game. It's like saying, for example, you have to play Mario games without using power ups and you have to stay as either Mario or Mini Mario. The powers (fireflower etc.) are there for people to use and let people take an extra it AND have things like fireballs which makes the game easier- But none of the powers HAVE to be used in order to play the game (in most cases). So if people can't use modifiers, they aren't allowed to use Mario powers, right? No.
    I claim Larvitar!


  12. #2737

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by XD Mewtwo View Post
    I've seen people go on about having Health, Shot Defense, Melee Defense, and Overall Defense like the game is unplayable if they don't have them on a weapon they are using for higher intensities. This can be true for some people, but I think others are just whining because they aren't trying to get better at the game. I only have 18 and 23 left to finish on 9.0. And I was at the end of both of them before I died.
    You sound a bit cocky. I hope those two chapters are painful for you to beat.
    3DS Updated FC: 4640-0105-8945
    On Kid Icarus: Uprising I am *AuraSp*

  13. #2738
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Somewhere...
    Posts
    3,865

    Default

    Woo got some good Pandora Claws. I just love the way they look and that backward charged chat looks so evil.


    Credit to Neo Pikachu for the Weavile banner.

  14. #2739
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Hyrule Castle Town
    Posts
    1,968

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by PokeTrainerJay View Post
    Woo got some good Pandora Claws. I just love the way they look and that backward charged chat looks so evil.
    I've been trying to get Pandora claws for a while. I probably haven't gotten it yet because I fuse away every weapon I get randomly.
    I claim Larvitar!


  15. #2740
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Somewhere...
    Posts
    3,865

    Default

    So do I. I either sell or fuse them.


    Credit to Neo Pikachu for the Weavile banner.

  16. #2741
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Switzerland
    Posts
    2,236

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by PokeTrainerJay View Post
    Woo got some good Pandora Claws. I just love the way they look and that backward charged chat looks so evil.
    I love the melee + that backwards dash ch shot combo! It's like, juggling the opponent into the hell
    The backwards dash ch shot of Virgo Palm is also pretty amazing, the one on mine does about 200 damage if it hits. Still not as cool as Pandoras

    And I don't sell any weapons, I prefer to leave them be until I can fuse them with something.
    Primary 3DS FC: 3883-5608-5531 | Teddiursa, Minccino, Eevee
    Secondary 3DS FC: 4124-5580-5834 | Bibarel, Quagsire, Poliwhirl
    IGN: LISA for trades, Esch for battles

    PM me for German Meadow pattern (HQ) Scatterbugs

    THT SP count: 0 *sob*


    Credits to Astral Shadow for the userbar!


  17. #2742
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Hyrule Castle Town
    Posts
    1,968

    Default

    Anyone have that fusion chart thing that lets you know what weapon fuses with what to make what weapon? i seem to have lost the link.
    I claim Larvitar!


  18. #2743
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Switzerland
    Posts
    2,236

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Tyranitarquake View Post
    Anyone have that fusion chart thing that lets you know what weapon fuses with what to make what weapon? i seem to have lost the link.
    Here you go: http://my.cs.utsa.edu/~rcscott/kiufusioncalc.html
    Primary 3DS FC: 3883-5608-5531 | Teddiursa, Minccino, Eevee
    Secondary 3DS FC: 4124-5580-5834 | Bibarel, Quagsire, Poliwhirl
    IGN: LISA for trades, Esch for battles

    PM me for German Meadow pattern (HQ) Scatterbugs

    THT SP count: 0 *sob*


    Credits to Astral Shadow for the userbar!


  19. #2744
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Hyrule Castle Town
    Posts
    1,968

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Escheria View Post
    Thank you!!
    I claim Larvitar!


  20. #2745
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Switzerland
    Posts
    2,236

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Tyranitarquake View Post
    Thank you!!
    You're welcome^^

    I just fused an interesting arm:
    End-all arm: 3/5
    Melee defense +3
    Melee combo +4

    It's pretty slow, ranged attacks are rather bad, but the melee attacks are beastly! I wonder if all arms are rather slow...
    Thank you, game, for giving me a good melee weapon for a change o_o
    Last edited by Escheria; 19th May 2012 at 12:02 AM.
    Primary 3DS FC: 3883-5608-5531 | Teddiursa, Minccino, Eevee
    Secondary 3DS FC: 4124-5580-5834 | Bibarel, Quagsire, Poliwhirl
    IGN: LISA for trades, Esch for battles

    PM me for German Meadow pattern (HQ) Scatterbugs

    THT SP count: 0 *sob*


    Credits to Astral Shadow for the userbar!


  21. #2746
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    6,077

    Default

    Need to unlock one more weapon but defeating the Chariot Master while in Crisis Mode is so hard.

    On topic of unlocking weapons, anyone have a list of requirements for unlocking powers?

    Got a Capricorn Club with a +8 overall defence modifier, now if I could only make it pass onto a decent weapon.
        Spoiler:- 3DS friend-code:

  22. #2747
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    1,491

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ParaChomp View Post
    Need to unlock one more weapon but defeating the Chariot Master while in Crisis Mode is so hard.

    On topic of unlocking weapons, anyone have a list of requirements for unlocking powers?

    Got a Capricorn Club with a +8 overall defence modifier, now if I could only make it pass onto a decent weapon.
    Is it me, or does it seem harder to pass on overall defense +5 and up?
    The Graceful Assassin

    Credit to FairyWitch

  23. #2748
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Switzerland
    Posts
    2,236

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ParaChomp View Post
    Need to unlock one more weapon but defeating the Chariot Master while in Crisis Mode is so hard.

    On topic of unlocking weapons, anyone have a list of requirements for unlocking powers?

    Got a Capricorn Club with a +8 overall defence modifier, now if I could only make it pass onto a decent weapon.
    1) To beat Chariot Master in crisis mode, use Trade-Off power to bring your health down to minimal health. If you're playing on 0.0, then you need one or two hits, wait until Trade-off wears off, let yourself be hit until you're in crisis mode and then finish him!

    2) Here is a website containing all treasure hunt achievements: http://www.bbheits.com/kidicarus/ You can set boards on all and then sort by reward type.

    3) Good luck passing that on another weapon without losing stars... actually, it's impossible <_>

    Quote Originally Posted by Master Leo View Post
    Is it me, or does it seem harder to pass on overall defense +5 and up?
    That modifier's value is so high it's nigh impossible to pass it without having a high value and/or losing a lot of stars.
    Primary 3DS FC: 3883-5608-5531 | Teddiursa, Minccino, Eevee
    Secondary 3DS FC: 4124-5580-5834 | Bibarel, Quagsire, Poliwhirl
    IGN: LISA for trades, Esch for battles

    PM me for German Meadow pattern (HQ) Scatterbugs

    THT SP count: 0 *sob*


    Credits to Astral Shadow for the userbar!


  24. #2749
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    6,077

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Escheria View Post
    1) To beat Chariot Master in crisis mode, use Trade-Off power to bring your health down to minimal health. If you're playing on 0.0, then you need one or two hits, wait until Trade-off wears off, let yourself be hit until you're in crisis mode and then finish him!

    2) Here is a website containing all treasure hunt achievements: http://www.bbheits.com/kidicarus/ You can set boards on all and then sort by reward type.
    Ooh...thank you.
        Spoiler:- 3DS friend-code:

  25. #2750
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    135

    Default

    Is there a known way to predict the modifiers and ranged/melee stars passed on to fused weapons?
    Steak have a pillory!

    I have claimed Frog's Theme from the Chrono Trigger OST. Beware my introductory fanfare!

Page 110 of 260 FirstFirst ... 1060100106107108109110111112113114120160210 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •