Page 111 of 260 FirstFirst ... 1161101107108109110111112113114115121161211 ... LastLast
Results 2,751 to 2,775 of 6484

Thread: Kid Icarus: Uprising

Well, what do you know, I apparently used a feather to unlock the Centurion Orbitars, didn't check, and tried for 2 hours on end. Oh well, still need to find the Virgo Zodiac Chamber and take its treasure and achieve 30 victories in Light vs. Dark, then I will have unlocked all the powers and I will have unlocked everything.
        Spoiler:- 3DS friend-code:

I managed to pass Overall Defense +8 to a Crusader Blade with ranged 4.5 and 323 value. It appears the highest defense can only be passed to weapons over value 280 and up.

Quote Originally Posted by ParaChomp View Post
    Well, what do you know, I apparently used a feather to unlock the Centurion Orbitars, didn't check, and tried for 2 hours on end.
    Temptation has won you over.

You do know that Overall defense +8 increases a weapon's value by 90.

I have a question for everyone, have you ever seen Heart Bonus +4? It is an extremely rare modifier in the game, it does exist, but I have never seen it. I heard there is like a 1/100 chance of finding it on a weapon. I'm nearing 3000 weapons owned but I've never gotten it.

http://www.3dsbuzz.com/kid-icarus-up...-fusion-guide/

http://i.imgur.com/wMKXz.png

Can someone PLEASE put these links around the OP or something?

Quote Originally Posted by XD Mewtwo View Post

I have a question for everyone, have you ever seen Heart Bonus +4? It is an extremely rare modifier in the game, it does exist, but I have never seen it. I heard there is like a 1/100 chance of finding it on a weapon. I'm nearing 3000 weapons owned but I've never gotten it.
    Wow. I'm pleased to get a +2 bonus, and you're saying there's +4? O_O !

All I see is Heart bonus -? or maybe +1, never +4.

Credit to Neo Pikachu for the Weavile banner.

Quote Originally Posted by Crazy_Possum View Post
    Is there a known way to predict the modifiers and ranged/melee stars passed on to fused weapons?
    Well, you always have a preview of your weapon before you fuse it. There's also a certain cost for each modifier. For instance, Melee Combo +4 will pass on less likely than Heart Bonus +1, because Melee Combo is worth more than Heart Bonus. Overall Defence is the most expensive modifier to pass on.

Where did you get that info? O_o

Also, according to the japanese wiki, there is no such thing as Heart Bonus +4. I've never seen it myself nor did Google give any results. I don't think it exists, but if someone actually finds it, I will be convinced.

I now know how to get your own weapon gem you give to other people on Streetpass. You have to have two 3DSes and one copy of Kid Icarus: Uprising. Send your weapon gem to the other 3DS, then put your game in the other 3DS, then you will get your Streetpass gem. I looked it up how it works and the weapon gem you send is saved to the SD Card in your 3DS. It stays there til a copy Kid Icarus: Uprising is inserted into that 3DS and will get it. I had fused away my Phosphora Bow with 6 Stars in Ranged with Shot Range +3 and Shot Homing -3 about a week ago, and I will not change it til I get it back.

I have been thinking about getting another 3DS, will need one eventually for Gen 6 pokemon games, and I need another good Touch Screen, I'm down to just my Black 3DS for one. I'm $103.99 not including tax, dollars short though. I'm currently thinking about getting the Purple one, but it will be a while so I may have more options later.
    Okay, so I tried this and by the looks of it, the weapon gem is saved to the cartridge and shared among all game files. This could be a problem. I missed the first street pass but now trying for another one. I hope this works, because I can't do weapon gem trades otherwise, because all the people with KI:U are ninjas and don't show up in the city!
    Last edited by Escheria; 19th May 2012 at 1:09 PM.
    Primary 3DS FC: 3883-5608-5531 | Teddiursa, Minccino, Eevee
    Secondary 3DS FC: 4124-5580-5834 | Bibarel, Quagsire, Poliwhirl
    IGN: LISA for trades, Esch for battles

PM me for German Meadow pattern (HQ) Scatterbugs

THT SP count: 0 *sob*

Credits to Astral Shadow for the userbar!

Yeah I sometimes use Streetpass but I've never got gems from it, only Spotpass gems.

Quote Originally Posted by PokeTrainerJay View Post
    Yeah I sometimes use Streetpass but I've never got gems from it, only Spotpass gems.
    I hope that after about 5 hours or so the two 3DSes will streetpass again and I will finally know if I will be able to get that weapon gem trading achievement <_>

I don't have 2 3DS's but oh well xD I have plenty more achievements to try and get

I got close enough with Heart Bonus; my Bullet Blade that I use in singleplayer now has Heart Bonus +3. I don't know if it could exist, and if it did it wouldn't be that much better than my +3.
    3DS FC (Pokemon X): 1848-1667-7668
    Friend safari is Ice with Snorunt, Beartic, and Cloyster. Looking for Dragon safaris, safaris with Whirlipede or Espurr, and Y-exclusive Mega Stones.

Shiny Chains (D/P): Ralts, Magnemite, Beldum
    Targets: Shinx
    Shiny Chains (X/Y): None
    Targets: Clauncher/Clawitzer, Swirlix, Smeargle

Woo I forgot to say but yesterday I got the power I always wanted, Meteor Shower and it was worth it, I love the power.

Woo I forgot to say but yesterday I got the power I always wanted, Meteor Shower and it was worth it, I love the power.
    Congratulations! Now give me my Virus power

You'll have to earn it xD

Quote Originally Posted by Skydra View Post
    I got close enough with Heart Bonus; my Bullet Blade that I use in singleplayer now has Heart Bonus +3. I don't know if it could exist, and if it did it wouldn't be that much better than my +3.
    i've had +3 heart bonus too, but never +4. I don't think it exists and Neo got the wrong info. Not the first time that's happened anyway.
    I claim Larvitar!

It was stated in a Japanese magazine about Kid Icarus: Uprising, it also told people about using Celestial Fireworks for invincibility. And just because it is an extremely low chance, doesn't means it doesn't exist, try 1% chance of finding Crygonal in any season that isn't winter.

It's about time someone dumps into a rom and reverse engineers the game to get a full list of such things. They did that with pokemon, so why not this too..

It was stated in a Japanese magazine about Kid Icarus: Uprising, it also told people about using Celestial Fireworks for invincibility. And just because it is an extremely low chance, doesn't means it doesn't exist, try 1% chance of finding Crygonal in any season that isn't winter.
    I found a wild Dragonite outside of the tower thing. And it only has a 1% chance of appearing. Try that. :3

And if there was such a thing, why are there absolutely no results for it on Google?
    I claim Larvitar!

Because no-one's found it? I dunno.

Because no-one's found it? I dunno.
    But people have heard of it, so poeple would've wrote about it and come on, EVERYTHING is on Google.
    I claim Larvitar!

Quote Originally Posted by Tyranitarquake View Post
    EVERYTHING is on Google.
    I wish this was true.

Quote Originally Posted by Escheria View Post
    I wish this was true.
    It's like Wikipedia. Anyone can say ''you got it from Wikipedia so it must be a lie'', yet Wikipedia usually has it's facts right 95% of the time or more.

Google searches things that people type so surely there must be something on it. Though I was exaggerating that post anyway.
    I claim Larvitar!

So I was on the KI wiki the ther day and on the list of Blades it mentions a Death Blade, which was made from Hades' corpse and looks like the First Blade. has anyone heard of this?

Quote Originally Posted by Zibdas View Post
    So I was on the KI wiki the ther day and on the list of Blades it mentions a Death Blade, which was made from Hades' corpse and looks like the First Blade. has anyone heard of this?
    I don't see it. D:
    I claim Larvitar!

Quote Originally Posted by Zibdas View Post
    It's not there anymore. Used to be, but is removed now because it's just not in the game. Maybe it was confused with Gaol blade?

Page 111 of 260 FirstFirst ... 1161101107108109110111112113114115121161211 ... LastLast