Page 112 of 260 FirstFirst ... 1262102108109110111112113114115116122162212 ... LastLast
Results 2,776 to 2,800 of 6484

Thread: Kid Icarus: Uprising

I'd never heard of it, but I had never heard/seen the Viridi Claws until a Youtube video I watched earlier.

Credit to Neo Pikachu for the Weavile banner.

Wikis tend to get fan-made stuff on them from people trying to start rumors and such, that's probably what it was. Thankfully people are usually on top of those sort of things~

I got a Palutena Bow out of a fusion. It's got ranged 3 and melee 2, but with Overall Defense +6 and Health +3 with some other good modifiers.

Besides, the dash charged shots deal 120 and so does its multiple-hit dash melee attack. Good enough to make higher intensities feel like normal levels.

Quote Originally Posted by AuraChannelerChris View Post
    I got a Palutena Bow out of a fusion. It's got ranged 3 and melee 2, but with Overall Defense +6 and Health +3 with some other good modifiers.

Besides, the dash charged shots deal 120 and so does its multiple-hit dash melee attack. Good enough to make higher intensities feel like normal levels.
    Hmm, that's pretty good for a 3 star Palutena Bow. Lucky you getting that bow ^^
    Primary 3DS FC: 3883-5608-5531 | Teddiursa, Minccino, Eevee
    Secondary 3DS FC: 4124-5580-5834 | Bibarel, Quagsire, Poliwhirl
    IGN: LISA for trades, Esch for battles

PM me for German Meadow pattern (HQ) Scatterbugs

THT SP count: 0 *sob*

Credits to Astral Shadow for the userbar!

Quote Originally Posted by Escheria View Post
    Hmm, that's pretty good for a 3 star Palutena Bow. Lucky you getting that bow ^^
    I may be crazy, but isn't this bow supposed to be the standard one Pit uses? I think this game is implying that Palutena weapons are the way to go...

I may be crazy, but isn't this bow supposed to be the standard one Pit uses? I think this game is implying that Palutena weapons are the way to go...
    Because it's named after Pit's boss? Maybe, Palutena bow is the one he used in Brawl, so perhaps it is his 'default' weapon, despite the game giving you First blade in the beginning.

Because it's named after Pit's boss? Maybe, Palutena bow is the one he used in Brawl, so perhaps it is his 'default' weapon, despite the game giving you First blade in the beginning.
    If Palutena bow is his signature weapon, surely it must be powerful (not powerful as in strength, master sword type). So maybe that's why it's not default. First blade fits perfectly anyway. it's like Rattata from Pokemon Rumble. Use it for the first level and then chuck it out.
    I claim Larvitar!

Exactly what Quake said. I moved on to my Ore Club after.

Credit to Neo Pikachu for the Weavile banner.

Okay, now that I got access to a second 3DS, I decided to test out Neo's guide to cloning weapons. Well, whaddya know, I got two new weapon gems, one of them being a clone of my own weapon. Success!

Okay, now that I got access to a second 3DS, I decided to test out Neo's guide to cloning weapons. Well, whaddya know, I got two new weapon gems, one of them being a clone of my own weapon. Success!
    I'm about ready for that next generation of 3DSs about now, actually, so I can get another one for more reason than getting free stuff in Uprising. I guess I'll give it another year for whatever new model it'll be.

Luckily, if my friend has enough hearts and unlocks one of my gems, then makes it his gem, I can still clone some.
    3DS FC (Pokemon X): 1848-1667-7668
    Friend safari is Ice with Snorunt, Beartic, and Cloyster. Looking for Dragon safaris, safaris with Whirlipede or Espurr, and Y-exclusive Mega Stones.

Shiny Chains (D/P): Ralts, Magnemite, Beldum
    Targets: Shinx
    Shiny Chains (X/Y): None
    Targets: Clauncher/Clawitzer, Swirlix, Smeargle

You know, if you put the game in the other 3DS, you'll get a 2nd cloned weapon (assuming you set gems in both 3DSes). I cloned my 5/5 296 Midnight Palm and my 297 Eyetrack Orbitars (boasting several +3/+4 modifiers)

Quote Originally Posted by EternalSword7 View Post
    You know, if you put the game in the other 3DS, you'll get a 2nd cloned weapon (assuming you set gems in both 3DSes). I cloned my 5/5 296 Midnight Palm and my 297 Eyetrack Orbitars (boasting several +3/+4 modifiers)
    I know that ^^ I set two different weapons as gems on the 3DSes and got both gems.

I know that ^^ I set two different weapons as gems on the 3DSes and got both gems.
    YOU!!! You're the maniac with the Aurum Club!

Hahaha! Just wait until you play when XD Mewtwo's around, then my Aurum Club bashing will seem like heaven :P

Hahaha! Just wait until you play when XD Mewtwo's around, then my Aurum Club bashing will seem like heaven :P
    Found this hilarious.

Grinding Taurus Arms, can't believe I just beat half of Chapter 4 (died at the Clubber Skull)with a Darkness Bow that lacked modifiers and had 0.5 in both offences on a difficulty of 7.1.
    Last edited by ParaChomp; 19th May 2012 at 11:34 PM. Reason: can't believe I forgot to mention the difficulty
        Spoiler:- 3DS friend-code:

Quote Originally Posted by ParaChomp View Post
    Found this hilarious.

Grinding Taurus Arms, can't believe I just beat half of Chapter 4 (died at the Clubber Skull)with a Darkness Bow that lacked modifiers and had 0.5 in both offences.
    Hahaha, thanks for making me laugh too

But you know, sometimes it is amazing how effective some low-star weapons are and how horrid some 6/0 weapons can be...

Hahaha, thanks for making me laugh too

But you know, sometimes it is amazing how effective some low-star weapons are and how horrid some 6/0 weapons can be...
    I know, let's hope the Palutena Bow doesn't disappoint.

Quote Originally Posted by ParaChomp View Post
    I know, let's hope the Palutena Bow doesn't disappoint.
    The Palutena bow isn't anything special, IMO.
    I claim Larvitar!

The Palutena Bow is the second strongest bow for Dash Charged Shot damage after the Darkness Bow. I don't know where Sagittarius Bow fits in at, but it would be the third strongest bow for a guess, these three bows are stated for their high damage.

I turned my Palutena Bow attempt into an experiment with a new fusion technique I heard of. You isolate Overall Defense +4-8 (The higher the better) and build the stars up on the weapon it is on, then you use it to pretty much guarantee that you will pass the modifiers you want from a weapon. This what I got.

Palutena Bow
    Ranged: 5 Stars
    Value: 271
    Shot Range +3
    Stamina +4
    Evasion +2
    Dash Charged Shot +4
    Overall Defense -4

This very good for a first try, I'm only off 1 Star for Ranged, and +2 for Evasion. The Palutena Bow plays a lot like the Darkness Bow, but it has a bit more homing to it, but it does come with the pain of someone moving out of the way with them not trying.

My play test the damage is good, even at close range, it is a lot easier to one shot and hit people than the Darkness Bow, but it still has its problems with hitting people.

That Viridi Palm I want to make is very suddenly a very possible thing I can make, I just need to find a better negative modifier. With the new fusion technique, I just need to get everything on one Weapon, then get the other one to have high stars and Overall Defense +4-8, then I get what I want.

Quote Originally Posted by Tyranitarquake View Post
    The Palutena bow isn't anything special, IMO.
    Then what's a good weapon you can make from a Burst Blade?

I found an Atlus Club with a Self-injury -1 modifier. I can't tell if that's a good thing or a bad thing.

I found an Atlus Club with a Self-injury -1 modifier. I can't tell if that's a good thing or a bad thing.
    Holy crap, give me that Atlus Club.

But anyway, Self-Injury does what it says. It injures you very, very little over time.

Holy crap, give me that Atlus Club.
    Wait, what? Why? O_o My Capricorn Club is better.
    (damn. I missed the typo.)

But anyway, Self-Injury does what it says. It injures you very, very little over time.
    That sounds like a horrible ability!

That sounds like a horrible ability!
    Anything that is a negative modifier nets you more stars in ranged and melee along with easy ways to place more powerful modifiers. The worse the modifier, the stronger the weapon can be.

I don't do that, though.

after coming 40k short of the score attack goal on chapter 15, I did get this bow:
    Sagittarius Bow
    Ranged: .5 stars (ouch)
    Melee: 2.5 stars

Overall defense +6
    Health +2
    Burning +1
    Dash ch. shot +1
    Forward-dash cont fire +1
    Shot Homing -1 (meh)

The first two modifiers sound miiiighty nice. A decent bow to go through Chapter 20 on intensity 9 with, though?

Page 112 of 260 FirstFirst ... 1262102108109110111112113114115116122162212 ... LastLast