Page 114 of 260 FirstFirst ... 1464104110111112113114115116117118124164214 ... LastLast
Results 2,826 to 2,850 of 6484

Thread: Kid Icarus: Uprising

  1. #2826
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Hyrule Castle Town
    Posts
    1,969

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Escheria View Post
    Sorry, my browser automatically translates a non-english website to english. You can paste the URL here to get a translation: http://itools.com/tool/google-transl...age-translator. I don't know how well can you copy-paste on an iPod ^^;
    I'm on computer now. And I'll try it out.

    Edit: Wow, even with shot range +3, the Viridi palm doesn't have much range. :<
    Last edited by Tyranitarquake; 20th May 2012 at 10:21 PM.
    I claim Larvitar!


  2. #2827
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Switzerland
    Posts
    2,252

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Tyranitarquake View Post
    I'm on computer now. And I'll try it out.

    Edit: Wow, even with shot range +3, the Viridi palm doesn't have much range. :<
    Palms are probably second to last in range, just above arms, so no wonder even with that mods palms don't have THAT much range. This is the reason I am not keen on using palms in solo is that spamming their continuous fire is not really effective and in air parts I die too easily. In multiplayer I can't keep myself from dash attacking the opponent and then meleeing to death x)
    Primary 3DS FC: 3883-5608-5531 | Teddiursa, Minccino, Eevee
    Secondary 3DS FC: 4124-5580-5834 | Bibarel, Quagsire, Poliwhirl
    IGN: LISA for trades, Esch for battles

    PM me for German Meadow pattern (HQ) Scatterbugs

    THT SP count: 0 *sob*


    Credits to Astral Shadow for the userbar!


  3. #2828
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Hyrule Castle Town
    Posts
    1,969

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Escheria View Post
    Palms are probably second to last in range, just above arms, so no wonder even with that mods palms don't have THAT much range. This is the reason I am not keen on using palms in solo is that spamming their continuous fire is not really effective and in air parts I die too easily. In multiplayer I can't keep myself from dash attacking the opponent and then meleeing to death x)
    Palms are probably one of my most used weapon types and the Viridi palm probably has less range than my great reaper palm. Luckily my Midnight palm (range +2) has excellent range and has homing +3 so I don't even need to control my reticle in the air segments. I rely on it's continuous fire mostly as it works with my defensive strategy.
    I claim Larvitar!


  4. #2829
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Somewhere...
    Posts
    3,866

    Default

    Viridi Palm is awesome, don't diss.


    Credit to Neo Pikachu for the Weavile banner.

  5. #2830
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Hyrule Castle Town
    Posts
    1,969

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by PokeTrainerJay View Post
    Viridi Palm is awesome, don't diss.
    You love just about everything Neo has trolled me with. I'm dissing.

    The palm does have 5.5/0 and +3 range and +4 burn which is pretty good and only has 258 value.
    I'm probably gonna use it away. I'm making something with +3 range and homing with 6/0 atm.
    I claim Larvitar!


  6. #2831
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Cybertron
    Posts
    391

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Tyranitarquake View Post
    I'm on computer now. And I'll try it out.

    Edit: Wow, even with shot range +3, the Viridi palm doesn't have much range. :<
    I'm glad its range is short, it has one of the best dash cont fire of all weapons


    3DS FC: 0130-1892-7047
    I'm Peng \( ゚◡゚)/

  7. #2832
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Switzerland
    Posts
    2,252

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Tyranitarquake View Post
    Palms are probably one of my most used weapon types and the Viridi palm probably has less range than my great reaper palm. Luckily my Midnight palm (range +2) has excellent range and has homing +3 so I don't even need to control my reticle in the air segments. I rely on it's continuous fire mostly as it works with my defensive strategy.
    I think Viridi palm is the one with least range among palms. I have a nice Virgo palm that is also okay during flying parts, but I die in the ground sections... a lot. I concluded that palms are not really my kind of weapons since a while already, but I can't say they are bad in general only because I can't handle them . I like to use my Aurum club in 9.0 runs - who needs defense when you can simply deflect anything that is sent to you! ^^
    I'm trying to fuse a solo weapon, any bow or Beam claws, with 6 in range and Standing cont fire +4 and Dash ch shot +4 for maximum damage in the sky and on the ground

    And your Midnight palm is a beast :O

    Quote Originally Posted by Tyranitarquake View Post
    You love just about everything Neo has trolled me with. I'm dissing.

    The palm does have 5.5/0 and +3 range and +4 burn which is pretty good and only has 258 value.
    I'm probably gonna use it away. I'm making something with +3 range and homing with 6/0 atm.
    I can't wait until the next matches, hoping that someone will finally kick Neo's butt for trolling us all the time with his palms
    Primary 3DS FC: 3883-5608-5531 | Teddiursa, Minccino, Eevee
    Secondary 3DS FC: 4124-5580-5834 | Bibarel, Quagsire, Poliwhirl
    IGN: LISA for trades, Esch for battles

    PM me for German Meadow pattern (HQ) Scatterbugs

    THT SP count: 0 *sob*


    Credits to Astral Shadow for the userbar!


  8. #2833
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Somewhere...
    Posts
    3,866

    Default

    That may take a while for someone to own him unless if we all gang up on him!


    Credit to Neo Pikachu for the Weavile banner.

  9. #2834
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Shining in 32 skies
    Posts
    9,985

    Default

    I'm trying to make new Beam Claws for Solo. How do these look?

    4.5/0/291

    Overall defense +3
    Speed +3
    Bkwd-dash ch. shot +3
    Standing cont. fire +4

    The ones I'm using now are

    5.5/5.5/305

    Kb def +1
    Confusion +1
    Walking speed +1
    Bkwd-dash cont fire +1
    Kb recovery +1

  10. #2835

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by a person View Post
    I'm trying to make new Beam Claws for Solo. How do these look?

    4.5/0/291

    Overall defense +3
    Speed +3
    Bkwd-dash ch. shot +3
    Standing cont. fire +4

    The ones I'm using now are

    5.5/5.5/305

    Kb def +1
    Confusion +1
    Walking speed +1
    Bkwd-dash cont fire +1
    Kb recovery +1
    First one. That last modifier turns its laser deadly.

    But for Solo? Unless you're a pretty good dodger...

  11. #2836
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Cybertron
    Posts
    391

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by a person View Post
    I'm trying to make new Beam Claws for Solo. How do these look?

    4.5/0/291

    Overall defense +3
    Speed +3
    Bkwd-dash ch. shot +3
    Standing cont. fire +4
    it looks good! but if it were me I would get a higher Def modifier(I suck and get hit a lot)


    The Beam claws I use for 9.0 is

    R:3
    M:1

    overall def +8
    shaking+1
    stand cont fire +3
    Recovery effect+3
    dash cont fire -1

    value: 319


    3DS FC: 0130-1892-7047
    I'm Peng \( ゚◡゚)/

  12. #2837
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Shining in 32 skies
    Posts
    9,985

    Default

    Hmm. Ended up making these:

    5.5/1.5/282

    Overall defense +2
    Walking speed +1
    Standing cont. fire +4
    In-peril autododge +1

    A bit less defense and less speed, but better ranged and melee power. I'm going to enjoy using these.

  13. #2838
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Kansas
    Posts
    980

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Escheria View Post
    I think Viridi palm is the one with least range among palms.


    I can't wait until the next matches, hoping that someone will finally kick Neo's butt for trolling us all the time with his palms
    The Burning Palm has the shortest range of all Palms.

    There will no chance someone can beat me, I'm close to making the ultimate Viridi Palm. I just need to make a lot of Chapter 20 9.0 runs for Overall Defense +6-8.

        Spoiler:- Viridi's Wrath:

  14. #2839
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Shining in 32 skies
    Posts
    9,985

    Default

    Why are you using standing continuous fire instead of stamina? Stamina has more utility in that it lets you dash longer, and spam dash shots (which are more powerful in the first place) more.

  15. #2840
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Kansas
    Posts
    980

    Default

    I really should put Stamina +4 on my weapons, but I get by fine without it, I'm good at managing my stamina when it gets low. Stamina +4 is the last thing I want to put on that Viridi Palm, but I'm already pushing my lucky with just what I already have for it. I run Tirelessness lv 2, and I mainly walk around if there is someone nearby since I'm going to be using my Standing Continuous Fire on them. I'm only running til I found the next person to take out. I use the Dash Charged Shots to knock people down, then I can get closer to use my Standing Continuous Fire on them.

  16. #2841
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Missing info - ERROR404
    Posts
    483

    Default

    I think I have an question about fusing weapons.

    Well, I do want to get better modifiers to my weapon x, for example. But, how can I fuse the weapon x with another y weapons, to get the modifiers I want and then return to my initial weapon x?

    Sorry if this looks confusing.

  17. #2842

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Alter ego View Post
    I think I have an question about fusing weapons.

    Well, I do want to get better modifiers to my weapon x, for example. But, how can I fuse the weapon x with another y weapons, to get the modifiers I want and then return to my initial weapon x?

    Sorry if this looks confusing.
    Fusion is random when giving modifiers over. The only thing that's certain is that fusing different types of weapons always yield a different type than their own.

  18. #2843
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Missing info - ERROR404
    Posts
    483

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by AuraChannelerChris View Post
    Fusion is random when giving modifiers over. The only thing that's certain is that fusing different types of weapons always yield a different type than their own.
    So, all I can do is keep fusing until I get the modifiers I want, right? And also have luck on get the mods I want.

  19. #2844

    Default

    After a bit of thought-out (and some random) fusing, I managed to finnaly make this for online play:

    Palutena Bow
    ★★★★★★ Ranged
    265 Value
    +3 Shot Range
    +4 Forward-Dash Charge Shot
    -2 Dash Melee Attack

    Is basically a 1HKO (with Energy Charge), dealing around 400 damage from a far enough distance. I really wanted at least a +3 Shot Homing, but getting all four traits on a desired bow while keeping the ranged stars is extremely tough, so I use the Homing Boost to compensate for the lack of good homing. I love this thing, it's iconic of Palutena and has low value too. ^___^

  20. #2845

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Alter ego View Post
    So, all I can do is keep fusing until I get the modifiers I want, right? And also have luck on get the mods I want.
    Pretty much.

    But take in mind that the higher the value, the better modifiers you get for that weapon.

    Also, remember that putting too many good modifiers can lower the weapon's strength in both ranged and melee aspects.

  21. #2846
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Missing info - ERROR404
    Posts
    483

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by AuraChannelerChris View Post
    Pretty much.

    But take in mind that the higher the value, the better modifiers you get for that weapon.

    Also, remember that putting too many good modifiers can lower the weapon's strength in both ranged and melee aspects.
    The last two I already know. But about the randomness, I haven't noticed yet, so, thanks for the help. Now, going to get some good Blade to replace my Gaol on Solo mode.

  22. #2847
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    15,917

    Default

    S-so that run of chapter 20 with my bow didn't really work out at all. Died in the flying section. Then I died twice more at the very end with the arena fight (those bulky centurions...).
    Guess I'll just try fusing the +6 into some other bow later on. Maybe pass on a power modifier mixed with I dunno minus speed (it's not very useful in this level).

    On the plus side I got a nice set of modifiers on a Knuckle Staff I can pass around to other things and a swank Doom Canon
    1.5 ranged, 2.5 melee (I AM NOTICING A THEME), 295 value
    Overall Defense +6
    Speed +3
    Foward=dash Charge Shot +1
    Side-dash cont. fire +4

    Could be better but hey if it sucks I can try spreading around those mods

  23. #2848

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by R_N View Post
    S-so that run of chapter 20 with my bow didn't really work out at all. Died in the flying section. Then I died twice more at the very end with the arena fight (those bulky centurions...).
    Guess I'll just try fusing the +6 into some other bow later on. Maybe pass on a power modifier mixed with I dunno minus speed (it's not very useful in this level).

    On the plus side I got a nice set of modifiers on a Knuckle Staff I can pass around to other things and a swank Doom Canon
    1.5 ranged, 2.5 melee (I AM NOTICING A THEME), 295 value
    Overall Defense +6
    Speed +3
    Foward=dash Charge Shot +1
    Side-dash cont. fire +4

    Could be better but hey if it sucks I can try spreading around those mods
    How ironic. I just passed that chapter doing that bow requirement.

    And I also got beaten in that last land battle section because of the turret shooting bullets, but then I came back at the highest difficulty again and saved that bomb for the second part of that assault.

  24. #2849
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Switzerland
    Posts
    2,252

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by XD Mewtwo View Post
    There will no chance someone can beat me, I'm close to making the ultimate Viridi Palm. I just need to make a lot of Chapter 20 9.0 runs for Overall Defense +6-8.
    Hahaha, don't get cocky, someone will make a weapon that counters your Viridi palm consistenly and is good all around
    Primary 3DS FC: 3883-5608-5531 | Teddiursa, Minccino, Eevee
    Secondary 3DS FC: 4124-5580-5834 | Bibarel, Quagsire, Poliwhirl
    IGN: LISA for trades, Esch for battles

    PM me for German Meadow pattern (HQ) Scatterbugs

    THT SP count: 0 *sob*


    Credits to Astral Shadow for the userbar!


  25. #2850
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Somewhere...
    Posts
    3,866

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Escheria View Post
    Hahaha, don't get cocky, someone will make a weapon that counters your Viridi palm consistenly and is good all around
    That's either impossible or very unlikely looking at how good the Viridi Palm is.


    Credit to Neo Pikachu for the Weavile banner.

Page 114 of 260 FirstFirst ... 1464104110111112113114115116117118124164214 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •