Page 12 of 260 FirstFirst ... 289101112131415162262112 ... LastLast

Thread: Kid Icarus: Uprising

Well, since Europeans and Americans get the game tomorrow, I'll be staying out of this thread until it comes out NEXT WEEK in Australia. I don't want to be spoiled so out of this thread I go, until next week...*Hides in a corner, drooling for the game*

It's only Wednesday here, and it comes out Friday. You are in the future!

3DS FC: 1693 1069 1732
    Dream Suite Address: 5300 - 2139 - 7204

With every video that I watch, Palutena's heavenly-ness is reduced to a typical genki girl.

Which in turn makes the Pitena shipping more real.

Tea time during war is serious business, you know.
    Wii U: AuraGuyChris
    Youtube Channel - Hyrule Warriors (Hard)

Chapter 219: An Alien Friend in Ness - Complete!

Quote Originally Posted by Arcamenel View Post
    I really liked the palutena episode. I like that it has the cheesy banter the game seems to have.
    I also quite liked this episode. However, can anyone put aside my worries?

Will Pit have the same voice in the game as in the Nintendo Video Animes? Because His voice is noticeably deeper then in Brawl to the point that it kinda bugs me. A lot of other people I know IRL share my sentiments. Does anyone know?
    Pokemon Black FC: 2279 6041 6159

Okay, so at first I thought all the hype about this game was only because Pit was in SSBB. But after looking at all the games videos, and doing a little more research, I now know that this is legit good. In fact it looks like one of, if not the best 3DS game atm. I'm broke now, but will be picking this up the first chance I get.

2 more days. Gaah! I can't take it. The multiplayer looks so freakin awesome!

Do not doubt the Cloyster Clan.

Thinking about it, if it's hard to get the stand at the right level for the 3D....can't you just put books underneath it?
    Well, since Europeans and Americans get the game tomorrow, I'll be staying out of this thread until it comes out NEXT WEEK in Australia. I don't want to be spoiled so out of this thread I go, until next week...*Hides in a corner, drooling for the game*
    I'm in the US, but I'll have to avoid this thread too. :/ I don't have any money.

...though maybe I could talk my parents into paying for it if I get 4 weaks ahead of class. That'd actually be easy seeing as I take online school.
    Last edited by Zachmac; 22nd March 2012 at 7:23 AM.
    Venemo Oscuridad - 6 Battles
    Goldeen keeps stealing the Magical Karp's splashing glory in Smash.

Quote Originally Posted by IceMage88 View Post
    I also quite liked this episode. However, can anyone put aside my worries?

Will Pit have the same voice in the game as in the Nintendo Video Animes? Because His voice is noticeably deeper then in Brawl to the point that it kinda bugs me. A lot of other people I know IRL share my sentiments. Does anyone know?
    According to a general google search, Antony Del Rio, who does the voice of Pit in the anime shorts is used in the game as well as Ali Hillis for Palutena. I'm not sure about Medusa.

3DS FC: 1693 1069 1732
    Dream Suite Address: 5300 - 2139 - 7204

Who is Antonio del Rio anyway? I like Ali Hilis's work so thats all good.

He's the new guy, an exclusive VA for one character, kind of like Fox's Assault (and currently unique) VA.

well, i actually managed to find a playthrough somehow! Text in the game is...something but they're speaking english...whatever. Anyways, just incase some of you like being spoiled...I'm like 95% sure this is it so yea. I personally stopped after chapter 2, will probably only watch multiplayer vids from now til when i get it (probably in 2 weeks). Hopefully, we can all look past the controls, uprising got 2 more 90's today, but a new low of 42 with the major concerns being controls...AGAIN! Anyways yea to the let's play...
        Spoiler:- Playthrough:

And yes, idk if anyone posted this so if someone did sorry for my lack of paying attention!

RIP Ice Grabbers
    Super Smash Bros. Melee - Super Smash Bros. Brawl

Nana you're too smart for a 3DS.
    *credit to PurpleBlitz for drac stuff*

Quote Originally Posted by Bestgamepearl View Post
    well, i actually managed to find a playthrough somehow! Text in the game is...something but they're speaking english...whatever. Anyways, just incase some of you like being spoiled...I'm like 95% sure this is it so yea. I personally stopped after chapter 2, will probably only watch multiplayer vids from now til when i get it (probably in 2 weeks). Hopefully, we can all look past the controls, uprising got 2 more 90's today, but a new low of 42 with the major concerns being controls...AGAIN! Anyways yea to the let's play...
        Spoiler:- Playthrough:

And yes, idk if anyone posted this so if someone did sorry for my lack of paying attention!
    The text is French :P but yay I am going to watch it nowz
    3DS: 1779-0094-0137

Source of images

Have any of you guys notices how Nintendo is trying to promote Pit as a "new Nintendo hero"?

"Now Count up your Sins"- Kamen Rider W

Quote Originally Posted by Clamps View Post
    And here we have GAMEFREAK EMPLOYEE Blaze Boy confirming once again that Red/Blue/Yellow/Green/ and Gold/Silver/Crystal will not be on the 3DS virtual console E-shop!

You heard it hear first, folks.
    ^ Best post ever.

twitter: http://twitter.com/SamuraiDon

Quote Originally Posted by blaze boy View Post
    Have any of you guys notices how Nintendo is trying to promote Pit as a "new Nintendo hero"?
    The problem being...?
        Spoiler:- 3DS friend-code:

Well kind of. But I think its because he hasn't appeared in.. what?.. 15 years I believe? D:

Source of images

Quote Originally Posted by ParaChomp View Post
    The problem being...?
    How about the fact that Pit has been around since 1986.

Quote Originally Posted by TwilightLugiaX View Post
    Well kind of. But I think its because he hasn't appeared in.. what?.. 15 years I believe? D:
    If that's the case then it should be "A Nintendo hero returns." Or "A Nintendo hero will rise again."
    Last edited by blaze boy; 23rd March 2012 at 11:06 AM.

"Now Count up your Sins"- Kamen Rider W

Quote Originally Posted by Clamps View Post
    And here we have GAMEFREAK EMPLOYEE Blaze Boy confirming once again that Red/Blue/Yellow/Green/ and Gold/Silver/Crystal will not be on the 3DS virtual console E-shop!

You heard it hear first, folks.
    ^ Best post ever.

twitter: http://twitter.com/SamuraiDon

If that's the case then it should be "A Nintendo returns." Or "A Nintendo hero will rise again."
    Yeah I guess that would be a little more fitting ^_^ yet there are people who did't know who Pit was after he "disappeared" and those who played the game after they saw him comback to brawl didn'tquite recognized him in his new design. >.<

Source of images

How about the fact that Pit has been around since 1986.
    Look at it this way, everyone's been wanting EarthBound, an old series, to be revived. From this opinion, Nintendo thought it was an even better idea to revive an even older series.

Nah, that's not the reason why. It's the same reason as Fire Emblem, Marth and Roy got so much reception in Super Smash Bros. Melee, that Nintendo decided to revive the Fire Emblem series. Similar can be said here, Pit got so much reception in Super Smash Bros. Brawl that the creator and designer of the crossover fighting series himself, Masahiro Sakurai, decided to revive the series.

Tomorrow!
    Last edited by ParaChomp; 23rd March 2012 at 4:18 AM.

So I'm extremely excited for this game. I already pre-ordered it, and I'm getting it in the morning.

I notice a lot of complaints about the controls, but they don't sound all that bad to me. I played Call of Duty: World of War on the DS, and I didn't have any trouble. Of course, that game was a little different (first-person, slower pacing), but it had basically the same controls and I was perfectly comfortable with them
    Current White Team:
    Serperior - Abagoura - Zoroark - Shibirudon - Shandera - Ducklett (<- for surf and fly)
    8 Badges, beat the Elite 4, about to fight Zekrom

(It's taking me so long to beat this game; I'm so lazy...)

I finally finished!

1991 to be exact, still a long time though. Look at it this way, everyone's been wanting EarthBound, an old series, to be revived. From this opinion, Nintendo thought it was an even better idea to revive an even older series.

Nah, that's not the reason why. It's the same reason as Fire Emblem, Marth and Roy got so much reception in Super Smash Bros. Melee, that Nintendo decided to revive the Fire Emblem series. Similar can be said here, Pit got so much reception in Super Smash Bros. Brawl that the creator of the crossover fighting series himself, Masahiro Sakurai, decided to revive the series.

Tomorrow!
    I think Blaze boy was right its 1986. You are saying the date of the sequel to the first Kid Icarus.

Yeah I began to think Pit was in the game just like Roy... To promote a game D: as well as Marth with Shadow Dragon.

Source of images

So pumped for this game, the only real issue that reviews pointed out is the controls which I really don't think will be a problem after playing for a while. I can't wait.

I think Blaze boy was right its 1986. You are saying the date of the sequel to the first Kid Icarus.
    Misread Blaze Boy's post and changed my previous post accordingly.

Yeah I began to think Pit was in the game just like Roy... To promote a game D: as well as Marth with Shadow Dragon.
    I doubt it. More characters from entirely different games will give a larger variety of fighters. I still believe the reasoning I gave on reviving series.
    Last edited by ParaChomp; 23rd March 2012 at 2:55 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by samramz94 View Post
    So I'm extremely excited for this game. I already pre-ordered it, and I'm getting it in the morning.

I notice a lot of complaints about the controls, but they don't sound all that bad to me. I played Call of Duty: World of War on the DS, and I didn't have any trouble. Of course, that game was a little different (first-person, slower pacing), but it had basically the same controls and I was perfectly comfortable with them
    you should be fine then lol, i think it uses similar controls. I see a lot of complaints about land controls, but in reality i think it's probably one of those things that you get used to. Maybe these people played through the story, did a few multiplayer matches(sorry, TOGETHER MATCHES!!!) and then said yep controls suck...?

RIP Ice Grabbers
    Super Smash Bros. Melee - Super Smash Bros. Brawl

Nana you're too smart for a 3DS.
    *credit to PurpleBlitz for drac stuff*

It's now out in stores!

It's now out in stores!
    FALSE. My GameStop closed for the night.

Page 12 of 260 FirstFirst ... 289101112131415162262112 ... LastLast