Page 129 of 260 FirstFirst ... 2979119125126127128129130131132133139179229 ... LastLast
Results 3,201 to 3,225 of 6484

Thread: Kid Icarus: Uprising

Does anybody know what chapter you can get the Stealth Claws more easily? It's the only weapon I cannot find on that google translate link provided earlier.

Hoenn has disappointed.

P.S. I get tired of complaints from great games.
    3DS friend code: 2148-8189-4401 (Rock Type) Nosepass/Pupitar/Barbaracle
    Dream Code: 5400-2204-6955

Quote Originally Posted by Psychic Politoed View Post
    Does anybody know what chapter you can get the Stealth Claws more easily? It's the only weapon I cannot find on that google translate link provided earlier.
    I don't believe so, though Chapter 6 has higher loot rates for both Dark Pit Staffs and Ogre Clubs, which fuse into Stealth Claws. Chapter 15 has high loot rates for Aurum Clubs and Jetstream Orbitars, which also works.
    Last edited by Excitable Boy; 1st June 2012 at 1:47 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by a person View Post
    I don't believe so, though Chapter 6 has higher loot rates for both Dark Pit Staffs and Ogre Clubs, which fuse into Stealth Claws. Chapter 15 has high loot rates for Aurum Clubs and Jetstream Orbitars, which also works.
    Would the stealth claws be the only exception then? I saw the other 107 weapons on that Google translate, and there was one misprint, where they labeled Sagittarius Bow as an unlockable for Chapter 18.

Hoenn has disappointed.

According to this: http://www.gamefaqs.com/3ds/997768-k...ing/faqs/64051
    there is no chapter that yields a bunch of Stealth claws :/
    Primary 3DS FC: 3883-5608-5531 | Teddiursa, Minccino, Eevee
    Secondary 3DS FC: 4124-5580-5834 | Bibarel, Quagsire, Poliwhirl
    IGN: LISA for trades, Esch for battles

PM me for German Meadow pattern (HQ) Scatterbugs

THT SP count: 0 *sob*

Credits to Astral Shadow for the userbar!

You can maybe get them from the intensity gate at the end of Chapter 14, I got one from it, but it was a random weapon drop instead of the normal weapons you get from the chapter.

I figured out the perfect Ninja Palm, but the one I have now has Overall Defense -4, it was a trial version I made. I noticed that Speed+x increases your Melee Combo speed, besides your walking and running speed. My Ninja Palm's Melee Combo speed is close to the Samurai Blade's with Speed +4. This is a fact! The Ninja Palm's Melee Combo speed is a lot faster than normal with Speed +4. Also Speed +4 on a Ninja Palm is very funny, weapons with high homing can't even hit me, I was running fast enough that the Aurum Bow's Charged Shots were barely missing me. Several Light vs Dark matches I never even got hit once the entire match. But I have been missing a bit from the fast speeds I'm running at. Mainly at the fast speeds I'm running at, people can't normally hit me, I rarely will be hit while running, I need to be standing still to even get hit. And guess the Sonic the Hedgehog speeds I'm running at with Speed Boots, I really can't get hit then. Eyetrack Orbitars are a joke for the charged shots when I can really outrun them.

I don't know if only Speed affects the Melee Combo speed, or if having Walking or Running Speed will affect it too.

I also had something happen I can't explain, one match all 3 people on the other team were using Slip Shot, in Starlight Observatory, at the start of the match I got sniped by a Laser Staff user, and they were not using Autoreticle. Then later a Rail Cannon user hit from another room away. I never saw anyone using Autoreticle, and no one was using Homing Boost either. These people seemed to know where you were at in the stage, and hit you from a room or two away. This was the only time my Ninja Palm was a bad choice for using in Light vs Dark in all the matches I played tonight.

Speed+4 increasing melee combo speed? That is very interesting. However, this might even be a disadvantage for the melee weapons, who actually want their own combo to win in cases of a clash - the slower combo gets to the vulnerable 'recharge phase' later than the fast one. Othewise when you manage to attack the opponent then the combo speed doesn't matter as much.
    I think walking and running speed have nothing to do with the combo. I also noticed that weapons with Speed+ are also faster in the air portion of the solo and can evade shots more easily.

I once had a Ninja palm with Speed +4. That was indeed one crazy Sonic the Hedgehog like running around O_o No one hit me, but I couldn't hit anyone else too, lol.

Those sniper guys must've known some typical respawn spots and shot in those directions. But seriously, how would one know exactly where to shoot if the walls are not transparent? o.o

Quote Originally Posted by Escheria View Post
    Speed+4 increasing melee combo speed? That is very interesting. However, this might even be a disadvantage for the melee weapons, who actually want their own combo to win in cases of a clash - the slower combo gets to the vulnerable 'recharge phase' later than the fast one. Othewise when you manage to attack the opponent then the combo speed doesn't matter as much.
    I think walking and running speed have nothing to do with the combo. I also noticed that weapons with Speed+ are also faster in the air portion of the solo and can evade shots more easily.

I once had a Ninja palm with Speed +4. That was indeed one crazy Sonic the Hedgehog like running around O_o No one hit me, but I couldn't hit anyone else too, lol.

Those sniper guys must've known some typical respawn spots and shot in those directions. But seriously, how would one know exactly where to shoot if the walls are not transparent? o.o
    Autoreticle.
    I claim Larvitar!

Quoting Neo:
    I never saw anyone using Autoreticle, and no one was using Homing Boost either.
    Those are obviously the ways of hitting people without seeing them, but if these powers weren't used, then it really makes one wonder, especially that staves have minimal homing.
    (Or Neo must have missed these powers on the screen all the time :P)

That may be why my Pandora Claws are good in melee despite the low stars? They have melee combo +4.

Credit to Neo Pikachu for the Weavile banner.

I just fused an awesome Violet Palm that nets me nearly 30k hearts per chapter 1 run:

Ranged: ★★★★☆
    Melee: ★★★☆
    Value: 313
    Petrification +2
    Stamina +1
    Dash cont. fire +2
    In-peril autododge +2
    Heart bonus +3

Finally that Heart bonus +3 found itself a home on a weapon that doesn't suck (no no, I still dislike palms)! I'm killing all the enemies really fast with the continuous fire and in the air portions it's pretty amazing, especially with good homing. Stamina bonus helps too, as I am dashing around like crazy.

Heart grinding, here I come

EDIT: Just saw this in my feed, lol: http://brawlinthefamily.keenspot.com/

According to this: http://www.gamefaqs.com/3ds/997768-k...ing/faqs/64051
    there is no chapter that yields a bunch of Stealth claws :/
    I do not believe that list is complete. I have went to the Google Translate list, and I brought it to better English understanding. 107 of the 108 weapons are listed.

Spoiler:- Long Linear List:

I see all except the Stealth Claws.

Also, I think that gamefaq list has a typo with the Aurum Orbitars in Chapter 13. I believe he meant Arlon Orbitars. That's beside the point though.

Hoenn has disappointed.

Just had to laugh at that post Escheria xD

Quoting Neo:

Those are obviously the ways of hitting people without seeing them, but if these powers weren't used, then it really makes one wonder, especially that staves have minimal homing.
    (Or Neo must have missed these powers on the screen all the time :P)
    Sorry, I stopped reading Neo's paragraph after
    Quote Originally Posted by XD Mewtwo
    I figured out the perfect Ninja Palm
    I claim Larvitar!

Quote Originally Posted by Psychic Politoed View Post
    I do not believe that list is complete. I have went to the Google Translate list, and I brought it to better English understanding. 107 of the 108 weapons are listed.

Spoiler:- Long Linear List:

I see all except the Stealth Claws.

Also, I think that gamefaq list has a typo with the Aurum Orbitars in Chapter 13. I believe he meant Arlon Orbitars. That's beside the point though.
    I also didn't see pandora claws.
    3ds FC 2492-4223-4524
    Black FC:0432-9941-9309
    Black 2 FC: 3397-2999-9109
    AC:NL Dream Address: 6900-2317-3049

Pandora claws are in chapter 5.
    I claim Larvitar!

May I add, Pandora Claws are awesome.

I tried Chapter 2 on 9.0 and ended up finishing on 7.0. Only got 2 weapons which aren't good but got some hearts. I seriously need weapons if I want to compete with you guys.
    Last edited by PokeTrainerJay; 1st June 2012 at 7:26 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Tyranitarquake View Post
    Sorry, I stopped reading Neo's paragraph after
    Understandable, lol. I think he always starts at least one paragraph with "I figured out the perfect/most evil/you name it weapon". Except that this time the paragraph was barely about that perfect weapon.

Quote Originally Posted by PokeTrainerJay View Post
    I tried Chapter 2 on 9.0 and ended up finishing on 7.0. Only got 2 weapons which aren't good but got some hearts. I seriously need weapons if I want to compete with you guys.
    Feel free to ask me about beating parts of that chapter on 9.0

Never used them but there like beam claws just with bigger shots
    3ds FC 2492-4223-4524

No, not at all! Beam claws are meant to spam their continuous fire..err laser and pandoras run around like crazy. Beam claws act more like palms with really high natural range

If you need weapons then play at lower intensities. Playing on higher will usually earn you weapons that have useless stars in melee/ranged that you don't need or have mods you don't want. Playing on lower gives you more of a chance of getting weapons with monostars and lower value so it's better.
    I claim Larvitar!

No, not at all! Beam claws are meant to spam their continuous fire..err laser and pandoras run around like crazy. Beam claws act more like palms with really high natural range
    I now about the continous fire thing but never knew about the long range,so I learnt something new.
    3ds FC 2492-4223-4524

Yeah I try to do them on higher intensities due to more hearts and the weapons are better.

Yeah I try to do them on higher intensities due to more hearts and the weapons are better.
    It's sometimes better to fuse your own weapons than to just take what the game throws at you because then it wont be completely luck-based.
    I claim Larvitar!

Are you talking about pandora or beam claws.I always take beam claws for solo,but I think I need I new weapon for solo.
    3ds FC 2492-4223-4524

I do exactly what you said. I find it so much effort to pass on all these mods and all that so I use the weapons I get/fuse.

Also how do I change the mods I pass over? I could have made a 5.5/2.5 Viridi Palm and I want Shot Range +3 but it wouldn't pass on? I took out the game card and put it back in but the same mods would be passed over... Is it luck on what mods get passed over or can I change it?

@Fireray I'm not talking about any of them xD Just about needing new weapons to compete with people here.

Page 129 of 260 FirstFirst ... 2979119125126127128129130131132133139179229 ... LastLast