Page 153 of 260 FirstFirst ... 53103143149150151152153154155156157163203253 ... LastLast
Results 3,801 to 3,825 of 6484

Thread: Kid Icarus: Uprising

Swdswdswdswdswdswdswdswdswdswdswdswd

Should I fuse away my centurion orbs for these?:

Pudgy palm
    5/0

shot range +3
    shot homing +3
    dash ch. shot +3
    Shot defense -2

The orbitars had the exact same mods but with 4.5/0 but I've never used a pudgy palm so I don't know if I should fuse!
    I claim Larvitar!

Pudgy palm's is alright, but I find their shots a bit too slow for my tastes. The shots do have a high cancellation, which is nice. Your dash shots will be pretty powerful too. I had a 6/0 Pudgy palm with Dash ch shot +4 and it dealt about 250 damage at close distance, iirc.
    Personally, I'd keep the Centurion orbs because with them you can keep a higher distance from your opponents and shoot for a ton of damage.
    Primary 3DS FC: 3883-5608-5531 | Teddiursa, Minccino, Eevee
    Secondary 3DS FC: 4124-5580-5834 | Bibarel, Quagsire, Poliwhirl
    IGN: LISA for trades, Esch for battles

PM me for German Meadow pattern (HQ) Scatterbugs

THT SP count: 0 *sob*

Credits to Astral Shadow for the userbar!

Just done Chapter 1 twice starting on 9.0 with my Babel Club and finished one on 8.0 and the other on 7.0. It's REALLY good at killing on land but just need to get better at the air battles. It beat Twinbellows on 8.0 with just 3 side-dash ch. shot's and it hadn't even finished the 3rd one, so 2 1/2 basically. I also done Ch22 on 5.0 only so I could unlock the Viridi Claws in which I did. Only got like 20k hearts from all that (Yes I suck when using Heart Booster) but the shop changed so I have a new batch of weapons and got some weapons which weren't exactly good.

Credit to Neo Pikachu for the Weavile banner.

Quote Originally Posted by Tyranitarquake View Post

Pudgy palm
    5/0

shot range +3
    shot homing +3
    dash ch. shot +3
    Shot defense -2

The orbitars had the exact same mods but with 4.5/0 but I've never used a pudgy palm so I don't know if I should fuse!
    If you want to. Pudgy Palm's strong points are its standing and backdash charges though.

You can do
    Centurion>Pudgy>Centurion in a fusion loop to power the centurions though. If it doesn't work, just pop out your cartridge to get you weapon back WITHOUT exiting the fusion menu.

Also I made new weapons:
        Spoiler:- New ****:

Updated Album: http://imgur.com/a/lWGoK
    3DS FC: 0044-2817-7751

What's good about it's standing ch. shot?

And how do I loop a fusion?
    I claim Larvitar!

well

Centurion+Bullet blade OR End All arm makes that pudgy

And then pudgy palm+Volcano Arm brings it back to Centurion orbs

Basically Quake, if you go ahead and try that Pudgy Palm then you'll need a Volcano Arm if you want to turn it back into Centurions.

Quote Originally Posted by PokeTrainerJay View Post
    Just done Chapter 1 twice starting on 9.0 with my Babel Club and finished one on 8.0 and the other on 7.0. It's REALLY good at killing on land but just need to get better at the air battles. It beat Twinbellows on 8.0 with just 3 side-dash ch. shot's and it hadn't even finished the 3rd one, so 2 1/2 basically. I also done Ch22 on 5.0 only so I could unlock the Viridi Claws in which I did. Only got like 20k hearts from all that (Yes I suck when using Heart Booster) but the shop changed so I have a new batch of weapons and got some weapons which weren't exactly good.
    So, just swinging the club doesn't work? Don't forget you should move around yourself too and actually aim the club at the enemies, as it wont just hit everything around you. Otherwise just dodge everything and use charged shots only to kill things.

And I finished two more challenges today:
    *Defeat Hades heart with a melee dash attack
    *Break three mirrors while fighting Amazon Pandora

The last one was a bit annoying because I had to force her to get those mirrors out, which didn't always work.

Basically Quake, if you go ahead and try that Pudgy Palm then you'll need a Volcano Arm if you want to turn it back into Centurions.
    Do you take me for an idiot? don't. answer.

I thought there was a way to get the exact same mods back onto my centrion orbitars without filling my altar with useless volcano arms that wont allow me to pass on the mods I want.
    I claim Larvitar!

I won't answer it then.

@Escheria that's mainly what I did. Spammed the L button like hell and shot when I could.

So I'm 1 thing away from finishing the Palutena treasre hunt board. I have to fuse 6 more weapon gems. But it's SO expensive... and I ground up all my weak ones before I knew any better :/

New Phosphora Bow:

Range: 4 1/2
    Melee: 0
    Value: 275

Freezing+4
    Shot Range+3
    Dash Ch. Shot +4
    Dash Cont. Fire +1
    Shot Defense -2

Chapter 22 is only air battle only boss battle on land.So only boss battle to use Heart Booster.I'm not exactly good at heart farming.

Quote Originally Posted by someonewhodied View Post
    New Phosphora Bow:

Range: 4 1/2
    Melee: 0
    Value: 275

Freezing+4
    Shot Range+3
    Dash Ch. Shot +4
    Dash Cont. Fire +1
    Shot Defense -2

Pudgy palm
    5/0

shot range +3
    shot homing +3
    dash ch. shot +3
    Shot defense -2

Why always shot defense-2.
    3ds FC 2492-4223-4524
    Black FC:0432-9941-9309
    Black 2 FC: 3397-2999-9109
    AC:NL Dream Address: 6900-2317-3049

Quote Originally Posted by Fireray View Post
    Chapter 22 is only air battle only boss battle on land.So only boss battle to use Heart Booster.I'm not exactly good at heart farming.

Why always shot defense-2.

Best heart farming levels are
    CH1: Quick and easy, 34000 hearts a run with heart booster lV4, heart bonus+3, and effect duration+1 minimum
    Ch3: Easy and has 2 Souflees.
    Ch4: 3 Souflees. Activate heart bonus before killing these and thats already a ton of hearts. Factor in all the other enemies too.

And shot defense-2 takes off the same value as overall defense -4, and it only affects range attacks.

Best heart farming levels are
    CH1: Quick and easy, 34000 hearts a run with heart booster lV4, heart bonus+3, and effect duration+1 minimum
    Ch3: Easy and has 2 Souflees.
    Ch4: 3 Souflees. Activate heart bonus before killing these and thats already a ton of hearts. Factor in all the other enemies too.

And shot defense-2 takes off the same value as overall defense -4, and it only affects range attacks.
    Thanks but the art is the find the souflees and to get a heart farming weapon
    Good shop weapons here I come.
    3ds FC 2492-4223-4524
    Black FC:0432-9941-9309
    Black 2 FC: 3397-2999-9109
    AC:NL Dream Address: 6900-2317-3049

Ouch, I had no idea! No wonder every little attack OHKO/2HKOed me. But that's fine as long as I get a sufficient amount of kills, which I usually do.
    I claim Larvitar!

Apparently, someone figured out an easy way how the weapon fusion system works.

I'm currently experimenting myself with the fusion system right now by making one of those ultimate weapons that seem unfusable, and I think it's working. I just hope some of the modifiers don't cancel out each other in the end. >.<
    [img]http://i56.*******.com/25rgz8h.png[/img]

Quote Originally Posted by shadow_latias View Post
    Apparently, someone figured out an easy way how the weapon fusion system works.

I'm currently experimenting myself with the fusion system right now by making one of those ultimate weapons that seem unfusable, and I think it's working. I just hope some of the modifiers don't cancel out each other in the end. >.<
    You gave literally no information about this weapon fusion system thing.
    I claim Larvitar!

A lot of people have the fusion system down. I make near perfect weapons a LOT.

The guy doesn't have a tutorial or any information about the fusion system yet, but he literally made like twenty broken legit weapons that made it seem like it's hacked. According to him, a pure ranged or melee with blank modifiers is important, and right now I'm experimenting with it if it really works or not. If I can find the video about his weapons again, I'll link it.

Good thing I bookmarked this little site: Kid Icarus: Uprising Weapon Value Calculator

A lot of his weapons had something like this:

[Insert weapon here]
    Value ###
    Ranged: ☆
    Melee: ★★★★★★
    Overall defense +8
    Running speed +4
    Melee combo +4
    Dash ch. shot -2

or

[Insert weapon here]
    Value ###
    Ranged: ★★★★★★
    Melee: ☆
    Overall defense +8
    Shot range +3
    Shot homing +3
    Dash ch. shot +4
    Melee combo -2

Aight, the first weapon would have ~ 308 value, which is definitely feasible, as melee stars are really cheap. The second one is impossible, as it would have 394 value. It can't have all of the attributes you mentioned. if you drop the Overall defence, then the value drops to 304, which is a possible fusion.
    Last edited by Escheria; 17th June 2012 at 8:17 PM.

That fusion value thing gave a value of 243 on a weapon that I own which has 244 value. Wrooooooooooong.
    I claim Larvitar!

Quote Originally Posted by Escheria View Post
    Aight, the first weapon would have ~ 308 value, which is definitely feasible, as melee stars are really cheap. The second one is impossible, as it would have 394 value. It can't have all of the attributes you mentioned. if you drop the Overall defence, then the value drops to 304, which is a possible fusion.
    Yeah, I just noticed. It was something along those modifiers where almost all of them had overall defense +8 and shot homing/range, so yeah.

I'm still trying to find the video. I remember it was the guy who made a tutorial on how to make a 6/6 weapon with -4 overall defense, which I thought it was a fail, but I can't remember the title. It'd be a bit said if the majority of people know how to do this, but I guess that's how it goes. ._.

That fusion value thing gave a value of 243 on a weapon that I own which has 244 value. Wrooooooooooong.
    It did say it might have some minor inaccuracies, lol. XD

Drazonix. He sucks at this game, and has a huge ego. His weapons are amazing though.

Drazonix. He sucks at this game, and has a huge ego. His weapons are amazing though.
    Lol! I don't think people outside of GameFAQs will know that infamous guy. Funny that this is brought up, I fought him yesterday in a random LvsD match.

Quote Originally Posted by shadow_latias View Post
    I'm still trying to find the video. I remember it was the guy who made a tutorial on how to make a 6/6 weapon with -4 overall defense, which I thought it was a fail, but I can't remember the title. It'd be a bit said if the majority of people know how to do this, but I guess that's how it goes. ._.
    I have a 5/6 weapon coming up in my weapon fusions with Status Resistance -4 instead of OD -4 xD

EDIT: fixed.
    Last edited by Escheria; 17th June 2012 at 8:24 PM.

Page 153 of 260 FirstFirst ... 53103143149150151152153154155156157163203253 ... LastLast