Page 183 of 260 FirstFirst ... 83133173179180181182183184185186187193233 ... LastLast
Results 4,551 to 4,575 of 6484

Thread: Kid Icarus: Uprising

I've been playing KI:U for quite a while today so my 3DS is on red and I have to leave. Good games Leo and Zibdas!

Credit to Neo Pikachu for the Weavile banner.

ok, I don't know if any of you guys have been having this come up, but whenever I play online multiplayer, my enemies aren't highlighted with the green beacon anymore. They also don't turn red when I get into shooting range and their health doesn't show anymore. I can't tell my enemies apart from my allies anymore. What gives?
    FC (White): 1248-9416-2795
    3DS FC: 1633-4254-1939
    Friend Safari: (Rock) Dwebble, Macargo, Barbaracle
    PM me if you want a battle or trade

Quote Originally Posted by Endless View Post
    What? You don't feel the testosterone rush through your veins when you look at Machamp's large, manly pecs?

Alright, Jay. See ya later.

Are you done too Zibdas?
    The Graceful Assassin

Credit to FairyWitch

@Eon that doesn't happen with me so I'm not sure.

Leo, will you be able to do some games around this time tomorrow? Maybe earlier.

Yea. Sounds good. I get out of school about 2 hours earlier than right now.

But KH:3D comes out next Tuesday in NA, so you won't see me on here much
    The Graceful Assassin

Credit to FairyWitch

Hmm KH:3D... I played the demo, had no idea what to do so I just ran around until I got bored of it (about 10 mins ) I don't really get the game much.

But yeah sounds good to me.

Quote Originally Posted by PokeTrainerJay View Post
    Hmm KH:3D... I played the demo, had no idea what to do so I just ran around until I got bored of it (about 10 mins ) I don't really get the game much.

But yeah sounds good to me.
    Believe me. That demo didn't give a good feeling because it felt like they gave you some overpowered stuff at the start. I have a feeling the actual game is better than this.

Tea time during war is serious business, you know.
    Wii U: AuraGuyChris
    Youtube Channel - Hyrule Warriors (Hard)

Chapter 219: An Alien Friend in Ness - Complete!

I know this is off topic but what's the story of it or the story of KH in general?

I know this is off topic but what's the story of it or the story of KH in general?
    You need to look at the cutseens on YouTube for every Kingdom Hearts game except Coded. For that game just look at the secret ending.

The story is kinda hard to explain. Technically, if you play BBS the story is your friend Terra has be unable to become KeyBlade master while your other friend Aqua succeeded. You play as Ventus who will play major parts in Kingdom Hearts 3DS. BBS takes place 10 years before Kingdom Hearts 1. I'll try not to spoil but just try to understand and play Dream Drop Distance when it comes out.
    3DS FC: 3652-1012-6122
    Dark Pit isn't that bad of an inclusion, you'll get over it trust me.

KH 3D has a wole chronicle thing that lets you catch up on the plots of all the KH games in the series, so it's good for newcomers too.
    we should stop talking about this though, getting off topic a bit

What? You don't feel the testosterone rush through your veins when you look at Machamp's large, manly pecs?

Alright, pay attention.

Put Disney and Final Fantasy (The World Ends With You in the 3DS instead) in a blender, with Disney and its characters having much more setting and characters than the FF side. It works perfectly, don't ask.

You got that much? Okay.

Hearts in this universe are precious, and they are NOT living organs but soul-like things. Everybody who's got one is alive. However, some freaky lab accident destroyed the balance of light and darkness, the latter becoming physical which then started multiplying and stealing people's hearts to feed itself strong enough to open the path to "Kingdom Hearts" and rule over the universe. Turns out, though, this started years ago, but let's not focus too much on that.

The people who bash these monsters with oversized keys are destined to defend light from darkness and retrieve the stolen hearts from "Heartless". Sadly, the one you're using is the cheesiest thing alive who looks oddly like Chris from Sonic X. Of course, there's a big bad, and he must be defeated, but he keeps coming back to life and is like a cockroach. He's the reason this damn series never seems to end.

Anything beyond what I explained is "apparently" so hard to understand and keep up with like Chrono Cross's entire plot.
    Last edited by AuraChannelerChris; 26th July 2012 at 10:48 PM.

I understand what Chris is saying

Quote Originally Posted by AuraChannelerChris View Post
    Alright, pay attention.

Put Disney and Final Fantasy (The World Ends With You in the 3DS instead) in a blender, with Disney and its characters having much more setting and characters than the FF side. You got that much? Okay.

Hearts in this universe are precious, and they are NOT living organs but soul-like things. Everybody who's got one is alive. However, some freaky lab accident destroyed the balance of light and darkness, the latter becoming physical which then started multiplying and stealing people's hearts to feed itself strong enough to open the path to "Kingdom Hearts" and rule over the universe.

The people who bash these monsters with oversized keys are destined to defend light from darkness and retrieve the stolen hearts from "Heartless". Of course, there's a big bad, and he must be defeated, but he keeps coming back to life and is like a cockroach.

Anything beyond what I explained is "apparently" so hard to understand and keep up with like Chrono Cross's entire plot.
    Just to add (though we should take this to the Kingdom Hearts thread) the original story was 3 friends. Sora, Kairi, Riku who lived on an Island called Destiny Islands had an Idea of using a raft to explore new Islands. However that changed when the Heartless appeared and kidnapped Kairi's heart. And Riku going into the darkness. Sora the main character, is forced into a door In the secret cave. Falls in and meets Leon,Yuffie who explain the KeyBlade. Later on you meet Donald and Goofy your friends. The 3 of you travel into worlds to find the king (Mickey) and Riku. You know what? Look at Wikipedia. This is the wrong thread to discuss this.

Anyway's, who's up for a match tommorow?

how about right now?
    anyone?

Quote Originally Posted by TheBattleFrontierAsh1 View Post
    Just to add (though we should take this to the Kingdom Hearts thread)
    I dunno. I haven't gone to that thread ever since the 3DS game came out in Japan in fear that the over-excited people blurted spoilers like crazy. I want to stay spoiler-less till I beat the game myself, so...

Quote Originally Posted by AuraChannelerChris View Post
    I dunno. I haven't gone to that thread ever since the 3DS game came out in Japan in fear that the over-excited people blurted spoilers like crazy. I want to stay spoiler-less till I beat the game myself, so...
    As far as I'm aware, it's free of spoilers (in terms of Dream Drop Distance). The current page I know for a fact has no spoilers. So It's safe to post there.

Kid Icarus is one of my most favorite games ever!

Pokemon Black FC: 5243 8211 4905

This thread just seemed to go all sorts of areas.

I got a Halo Club that seems good at melee from a gem, so I may try to buy it to make a good set of claws (or maybe an arm). The thing about my Pandora Claws is that I got so used to them. I love setting the Pandora barrier up when I flung someone in the air to create stacked-up damage.

Cipher sent us to hell - but we're going even deeper - take back every Pokemon that we've lost!
    Wakin, I'm already a demon...
    3DS friend code: 2148-8189-4401 (Rock Type) Nosepass/Pupitar/Barbaracle
    Dream Code: 5400-2204-6955

Need help on a fusion! Do I fuse my Fairies and a random Fireworks Cannon to make:
    Beam Claws
    5/0
    Paralysis +4
    SR +1
    Standing cont. fire +4
    HB +3

Or do I fuse my Fairies and an "Okay" Viridi Palm to make:
    Divine Bow
    5.5/1
    Shot defense +1
    Confusion +1
    Standing ch. shot +1
    Side-dash ch. shot +2
    Side-dash cont. fire +1

The things you can do with that Beam Claw.......0.o

Alright, so with the Beam Claws, the mods and stars are definitely for a range only weapon. The good things is, Beam Claws have very long range and the cont. laser lasts a long time. With some aim, in wide open maps, you could stay back and spam cont. fire and with paralysis +4 it wont take long at all to slow them down, and with the SR and SCF mods you can stay further back and do decent damage. In closed of maps, you could still do melee attacks to paralyze your opponents and slow them down so you can when melee clashes.

If you like the Divine Bow better, then try to make a better one. I personally don't like side dash CS or CF mods. Try to get some SH and DCS mods.

Test out some Beam Claws and a Divine Bow before fusing to see which one you like best.
    Last edited by Master Leo; 27th July 2012 at 1:30 PM.
    The Graceful Assassin

Credit to FairyWitch

Just looking at the size of the text and what you said, go for the Beam Claws? Yeah I instantly saw the SCF mod and thought it would be good.

If you already have a pair of Beam Claws, test them out in a random online match before fusing those to see if you like Beam Claws in general.
    The Graceful Assassin

Credit to FairyWitch

I did have some Beam Claws not long ago and liked them. Only down side to doing any of the fusions is that it involved my beloved Fairies.

I soo love my beam claws I kept upgrading them.
    3ds FC 2492-4223-4524
    Black FC:0432-9941-9309
    Black 2 FC: 3397-2999-9109
    AC:NL Dream Address: 6900-2317-3049

The Fairy Obs that had Freezing +4?
    The Graceful Assassin

Credit to FairyWitch

Page 183 of 260 FirstFirst ... 83133173179180181182183184185186187193233 ... LastLast