Page 190 of 260 FirstFirst ... 90140180186187188189190191192193194200240 ... LastLast
Results 4,726 to 4,750 of 6484

Thread: Kid Icarus: Uprising

Yeah. I just don't give hearts to any of them. I think I've given a total of around 3k to Palutena and none to Viridi. I'd rather keep the hearts to myself

Credit to Neo Pikachu for the Weavile banner.

Quote Originally Posted by PokeTrainerJay View Post
    Yeah. I just don't give hearts to any of them. I think I've given a total of around 3k to Palutena and none to Viridi. I'd rather keep the hearts to myself
    I can earn over 21000 hearts every time I beat chapter 12 on 7.5 intensity with my Raptor Claws so I often do that to get lots of hearts!
    3DS FC: 2277-6721-8461 Name: Sam
    Pokemon Y Team: Frogadier
    Pokemon X Team:
    White 2 Team: FC: 0219-2021-5352 Name: Sam
    Black Team: FC: 0390-0424-5188 Name: BahamtX

Wow I rarely do solo mode as I prefer multiplayer so I get hearts very slowly. If I ever do anything in solo mode, it'd be going Ch1 on 9.0 and I get around 10-15k hearts from that. I rarely do that though.

Wow I rarely do solo mode as I prefer multiplayer so I get hearts very slowly. If I ever do anything in solo mode, it'd be going Ch1 on 9.0 and I get around 10-15k hearts from that. I rarely do that though.
    Yeah, Solo mode can get boring after having finished it already, but I still sometimes go back and do some of my favorite chapters. I really love the dialogue throughout the story because it's so funny!
    Pokemon X Team:

That, I can agree with. I love how sarcastic they are. Hades and Pit are quite funny too.

That, I can agree with. I love how sarcastic they are. Hades and Pit are quite funny too.
    Yeah! Hades cracks me up all the time and so does Pit. By the way, have you ever had any random dialogue while playing through chapters? I heard that if you offer lots of hearts to the goddess you unlock some random dialogue between the characters within the chapters. I really love the one during chapter 6 before confronting Dark Pit where Pit asks Dark Pit why he's always so gloomy and then Dark Pit asks why Pit is so "annoyingly" cheerful, then Pit and Palutena start singing a silly song and then Dark Pit says "Like I said, annoying." XD
    Pokemon X Team:

Oh I did actually wonder how to change the dialogue?

Oh I did actually wonder how to change the dialogue?
    Well, the random dialogue just pops up randomly during different chapters. The chapters still have the same old dialogue but you may get some extra dialogue to happen if you offer hearts to the goddess since it says on the menu that offering hearts makes you closer to her in spirit. Sometimes you get different random dialogue and sometimes it will be the same random dialogue. There is one where Palutena mentions that pit may be losing feathers from his wings or when the characters start talking about the weapon your holding during that chapter.
    Pokemon X Team:

Lol okay... Random dialogue. I'll have to look out for it the next time I do a chapter.

I still can't get anywhere with my current project, but fiddling around with fusion I found a fusion I wanted for a while.

Viridi Palm
    Ranged: Stars 6
    Value: 293

Shot Range +3
    Dash Cont Fire +4
    Dash Charged Shot +4
    In Peril Attack Boost -4

This is identical to a Viridi Palm someone used in one match on my team one time in Light vs Dark, and gave me the idea for wanting this, except it would be a Violet Palm instead. But I want this too for testing out 10 Star Dash Charged Shot damage from the Viridi Palm, the idea is the same for both Palms, hit someone with a Dash Charged Shot, then the Dash Cont Fire will finish them off. The only problem is that I won't have this til I fuse 5 more times with my cloned weapons since I don't want to lose them.

Thinking about it, this would get me a step close for the ultimate Palm for damage output, I have Shock Orbitars with 6 Star with the same Modifiers except with Standing Cont Fire instead of Dash Charged Shot, if I can fuse these two together, I may get a weapon with Standing, Dash Cont Fire, and Dash Charged Shot, something I have done only once by pure luck, but didn't keep.

This is what I dreamed of a long time ago, when I saw it was possible.

Spoiler:- The Weapon:

This would be a lot harder to fuse for, since the value is high, and very close to not possible for fusion, something you would be lucky to get from the game for a random drop weapon.

Seeing as I was planning on getting either KH3D or Mario Tennis Open today but Gamestation have higher prices in store than on their website and I don't exactly have enough money anyway so I have more time to play some games

KH:3D is pretty short. I have beaten the main story already, but there is still lots of post game stuff to do. Also, it has chronicles of all the past KH games so if this is your first KH game you can read the chronicles to catch up.
    The Chilly Academic

The first time I ever played KH was the DDD demo and I enjoyed it very much. I can only gather that the game will be better. Although I may need to know the story...

Jay: Same here. Judt googled Kingdom Hearts story and things get complicated with the whole heartsless things.
    3ds FC 2492-4223-4524
    Black FC:0432-9941-9309
    Black 2 FC: 3397-2999-9109
    AC:NL Dream Address: 6900-2317-3049

Yeah I think I might "skip" the other games/stories and just go from this one although that probably won't help

I just bought Kingdom Hearts 3D off of Gamestop! I've always been a KH fan ever since the first game came out!
    Pokemon X Team:

Trying out the Viridi Palm, I found out why some people like the Dash Charged Shots over the Standing/Dash Cont Fire, the Forwards Dash Charged Shot with 10 Star damage can almost one shot people at max range, the Side and Backwards Dash aren't close to this at all, but the damage they do is higher than 6 Stars. I will test this online for seeing if my idea on how to use this is right.

How About this weapon, I used this in a match and really improved my score.
    Divine Bow
    Shot:4 Stars
    Power:4 Stars

Paralysis +1
    Speed +1
    Standing Charged shot +1
    Knockback recovery +1
    Full-helath boost +2

I know that it isn't very powerful but I build my strategy in powers. I use Quick Charge lvl 1, Homing Boost lvl 1 and Energy Charge lvl 4. First I go away and stand in a high spot then I use Homing boost and Quick Charge and finally, Energy Charge I start shooting and knock my oponents in 2 strikes. I also have a Darkness Bow but that thing don't function very well for me, How about that?

3DS FC:1547 5453 7012
    Please, keep a minute of silence RIP WIFI DS
    Searching for pokemon battles, please PM me! Also, I'm always keen to get friends in the 3DS, just pm me
    Friend safari: Poison (Garbodor, Cascoon, Muk) Thanks to Chilliwray

I made a very small, but important breakthrough in fusion in my game, I made a Needle Palm, and it when fused with my Crusher Arm, gives me a 0.5 Star increase and keeping all the modifiers, so I have 5 Stars in Ranged now. Also I can have a Weapon with 4 Stars in Ranged with Shot Range +3, Standing Cont Fire +4, Dash Cont Fire +4, Dash Charged Shot +4, and In Peril Attack Boost -4, this is another problem that will take me a long time to get anywhere on for the 6 stars in Ranged.

Had to re-post as this thread is so inactive...

Anyway, I only just realised how awesome the Aurum Orbitars are! Got some 4/2.5 ones with SDCS+3 and some other mods and they are great at killing. I got 10/1 in my first game with them and 7/1 in the second! Definitely challenges my Fairies for the best weapon I'm beginning to like Orbitars a lot and I think they fit my playstyle very well. I have Fairies, Aurum and Eyetrack Orbs that are all good.

All orbs are good for killing, except paw pads are defensive. More so than guardians.

Also Gamefaqs has a comment meme for weapon rating based off me now =D

My comment: Yes, but does it loop?
    3DS FC: 0044-2817-7751

Yeah Paw Pad's aren't that bad but there's better ones.

I would be post a bit more if it wasn't for me playing Paper Mario: The Thousand Year Door for 2/3rds of the time between 12 AM and 12 PM when I should be sleeping, besides the heat keeping me from sleeping for more than a few hours each day, and sleeping a good portion of the day away. (And this is with a fan!)

I need to grind for more hearts soon, I'm losing 100000 hearts for every 3-5 cloned weapon gem fusions. Also, how strong is the Knuckle staff? I fought someone a few days ago that had one with 6 Stars in Ranged with Standing Cont Fire +1 and a ____ Dash Charged Shot +2 (I don't remember which direction) and they were two shotting everyone on my team. They had Freezing +2 and used Freeze Attack and If you didn't die, you got frozen. They never used Energy Charge, I watched for this the entire time I played against this person, they mainly seemed to use Charged Shots, and they did more than half your health in a hit. One match I was the team angel and got a Samurai Blade, and finally managed to Melee Combo the other angel, which defeated them, but just has I dealt the finishing blow, I got hit and almost lost all my health, I had a bit more than a 1/3rd left and got frozen.

I seem to be owning like mad online. Both of my team mates were AFK and I had to work it ALL on my own. I was using a 1/0 Pudgy Palm with bad mods for the sake of it and ended up being P/DP. I managed to collect all the Daybreak parts on my own and killed their angel with that. I ended up getting 2006 points.

I kind of like when my teammates are AFK in LvsD. I like the challenge of 1 on 3 and it feels good when I win continuesly or put up a really good fight against them.
    The Chilly Academic

Page 190 of 260 FirstFirst ... 90140180186187188189190191192193194200240 ... LastLast