Page 191 of 260 FirstFirst ... 91141181187188189190191192193194195201241 ... LastLast
Results 4,751 to 4,775 of 6484

Thread: Kid Icarus: Uprising

Agreed. Plus you get more action if it's 1v3 although I do prefer 3v3

Credit to Neo Pikachu for the Weavile banner.

Love going against long range players with a magnus club. Feels good to win at disadvantages.

Stats: Magnus Club 250 OV
    Ranged: 6
    Melee: 0

Dash Ch Shot +4
    3DS Fc: 1203 9263 2133

I don't see the point in a ranged Magnus Club if it doesn't have much range... Wouldn't it be more effective just to go melee?

I had a melee magnus club and it was more difficult to approach since its very expected to have a melee magnus club. Plus with ranged, i can easily use playing dead +invisible shots to catch anyone off guard since a melee approach is very common. Get 10-1 in LvD(only when im lowering the angel health by killing everyone) and 15-3 in FFA almost every run with this setup.

Oh nice. Tbh I'm not a Magnus Club user.

As people play the game more, do people switch from doing one mode to another quite a lot? I used to do FFA all the time but now I ALWAYS do LvsD and only played like 2-3 FFA match in the last month which was with people from here.

Lol its weird. I did that but instead i did LvD first and started doing FFA alot not too long ago.

Aha you done it the opposite way round to me xD

Yeah xD Maybe it's getting new weapons and powers that affect which mode is played. My best guess :P

I find it better that I have others on my team to back me up and to help me instead of all against all >.<

I like having team members but i end up carrying my team making them useless most of the time xD

Same situation here xD

Imagine how I feel............
    3DS FC: 0044-2817-7751

Quote Originally Posted by someonewhodied View Post
    Imagine how I feel............
    I can't imagine it... How do you feel?

I usually have a suicider and/or an AFK player on my team so I have to finish a match in under a minute to avoid losing, which means I have to break out the boring lancer staff, darkness bow, or aurum orbs and shoot at a wall all day.

Haha at least if it was 1v3 for you, you have a better chance of winning than me xD

SK is having a war against MnK soon. Its gonna be fun.

I'm gathering that MnK are very good? That'll be fun to watch. Shame I can't watch it though without being part of it :/

I can say that I don't like the Midnight Palm, even using one with 10 star damage in Standing and Dash Cont Fire, the shots feel slow, and I don't really like the slowish rhythm that it gives off for me.

I got to test out the Needle Palm online, and its a bit of a mixed bag using a 10 Standing/Dash Cont Fire one. The shots hit fast, they seem to hit faster than most other Standing Cont Fire from other Palms, and they even seem to chip damage off people faster than a Palm with higher Standing Cont Fire damage. The Homing on the Needle Palm is a bit different, the Needle Palm only fires in a straight direction, with no bending, so if someone is on a ledge, or a different elevation than you, you can't hit them unless they are at the edge. The other part of the homing is that it is like having autorectile, you just need to get your cursor close enough to someone and you start shooting at them, with Homing Boost, you can not aim at them a good portion of the screen and still be hitting them. The Charged Shots work the same way too.I actually underrated the Charged Shots, like the Aurum Palm, I thought you couldn't hit someone with them, and that is true a good portion of the time, but I didn't fail too badly at the Dash Charged Shots. The Needle Palm also increases your speed, running especially, and can charge quickly.

I don't have one with 10 star damage and a status effect, but I heard that its apparently easy to inflict status on someone using one. Using the Needle Palm, I don't get as many kills as with my Viridi Palm, but it can do decent in a fairly good room. My next cloned fusion will get me a 10 star damage Standing/Dash Cont Fire Ninja Palm, I don't know if it is worth the time to do it instead of something else, but I'll try it.

Personally, I like the Midnight Palm a lot. The shots aren't too slow. And their slight slowness is made up by the high shot cancellation.

Hello everyone, I'm back from my 4 day trip and oh hell am I tired XD. 3 days in total of purely walking and today I didn't feel like going anywhere at all. The trip was really awesome, though! Haven't read all the messages I missed yet as the internet is really slow today, so don't ecpect me to post here a lot either.I haven't played KI:U during those days at all -- in the bus it was uncomfortable and haven't had any time otherwise, so no updates from my in the game.
    Primary 3DS FC: 3883-5608-5531 | Teddiursa, Minccino, Eevee
    Secondary 3DS FC: 4124-5580-5834 | Bibarel, Quagsire, Poliwhirl
    IGN: LISA for trades, Esch for battles

PM me for German Meadow pattern (HQ) Scatterbugs

THT SP count: 0 *sob*

Credits to Astral Shadow for the userbar!

Glad you had a nice trip now get playing KI:U!

Quote Originally Posted by Escheria View Post
    Hello everyone, I'm back from my 4 day trip and oh hell am I tired XD. 3 days in total of purely walking and today I didn't feel like going anywhere at all. The trip was really awesome, though! Haven't read all the messages I missed yet as the internet is really slow today, so don't ecpect me to post here a lot either.I haven't played KI:U during those days at all -- in the bus it was uncomfortable and haven't had any time otherwise, so no updates from my in the game.
    Funny how I was thinking about you due to my newest cloned weapon, and here you are.

My newest weapon today, and likely to be one I will use online a lot is a Phoenix Arm with 10 star damage in Standing/Dash Cont Fire, 20 damage a hit! (It goes to 19 to 18 if you get too close to someone)

Haha I always think of Escheria when I see a Phoenix Arm too! Same whenever I use my Fairies too.

@Neo, Jay: Aww guys I'm flattered

@Neo: And damn you for getting in before me with that Phoenix Arm! I wanted to make a cont fire based Phoenix Arm already since a while and gathered some fusion material but then I had to leave to Estonia so I have no Streetpass cloning for 5 weeks and, well, my project is on hold right now. But no frets, the last Streetpass before vacation was used for an awesome weapon that I fused by a fluke, last ingredients were cloned so I can used them for the Phoenix Arm

May I ask you to post the mods of the Phoenix Arm? I'm curious about the differences ^^;
    Primary 3DS FC: 3883-5608-5531 | Teddiursa, Minccino, Eevee
    Secondary 3DS FC: 4124-5580-5834 | Bibarel, Quagsire, Poliwhirl
    IGN: LISA for trades, Esch for battles

PM me for German Meadow pattern (HQ) Scatterbugs

THT SP count: 0 *sob*

Credits to Astral Shadow for the userbar!

Ranged: 6 Stars, Value: 273, Shot Range +3, Standing Cont Fire +4, Dash Cont Fire +4, and In Peril Attack Boost -4. I've been making a lot of weapons with these same stats, here is what I have, Phoenix Arm, Ninja Palm, Fairy Orbitars, Midnight Palm, Needle Palm, Shock Orbitars, and a Cursed Palm later. I'm trying to get all 12 Palms with those stars and modifiers, but so far the 3 I want the most, Violet, Pudgy and Viridi Palms, I don't have yet. I actually need to work on cloning and shifting the stars and modifiers on my Eyetrack Orbitars, so I can maybe get closer to getting the last full star I need to get 300 value, so I can get that Viridi Palm.

Page 191 of 260 FirstFirst ... 91141181187188189190191192193194195201241 ... LastLast