Page 193 of 260 FirstFirst ... 93143183189190191192193194195196197203243 ... LastLast
Results 4,801 to 4,825 of 6484

Thread: Kid Icarus: Uprising

It helps to find out how each Palm works with 10 star Standing/Dash Cont Fire, and how useful they are for this job, and getting to feel how they play this way. I'll have a Violet Palm soon, I didn't know this earlier, but I can make a Great Reaper Palm too, so it's on my list too with the Burning Palm.

SK won the war 3-0 BTW
    3DS FC: 0044-2817-7751

I can't say if my testing is accurate enough yet, but I like the 10 Star Standing/Dash Cont Fire Violet Palm, I would place it very close to using my Viridi Palms in terms of potential for getting many kills. I can use this online with little need to switch to something else. Though I had to cut testing short, I need to see how it stands up in rooms I would have trouble winning in.

Quote Originally Posted by someonewhodied View Post
    SK won the war 3-0 BTW
    That's good then. I haven't been on the chat much as I haven't been on KI:U much lately either

Credit to Neo Pikachu for the Weavile banner.

Quote Originally Posted by XD Mewtwo View Post
    I can't say if my testing is accurate enough yet, but I like the 10 Star Standing/Dash Cont Fire Violet Palm, I would place it very close to using my Viridi Palms in terms of potential for getting many kills. I can use this online with little need to switch to something else. Though I had to cut testing short, I need to see how it stands up in rooms I would have trouble winning in.
    No need to test damage anymore:
    http://tdnshumi.blogspot.com/2012/07...alculator.html
    3DS FC: 0044-2817-7751

Quote Originally Posted by XD Mewtwo View Post
    How can your ideas be stolen when people were doing this long before you started doing it? I fought people using these weapons long before you ever first mentioned making them has far as I know about when you first mentioned making them here. Some else pioneered this long before you did, your just the person that uses them the most/ most vocal about making and using them.

I finally got to see the Leroy Jenkins fad players today, (I don't know who Leroy Jenkins is, but I assume it has to do with suicide.) One match I had to leave because I got one of these players, I didn't need him because I already had Eyetrack Orbitars that did the job fine for losing. I think this person died faster than Eyetrack Orbitars could kill.
    so you've met that guy too lol

the video is on youtube too, taken from wiki:"a group of players discussing a detailed battle strategy for the next encounter while one of their party members, Leeroy, is away from his computer. Their plan is ruined when Leeroy returns and, ignorant of the strategy, immediately charges headlong into battle shouting his own name in a stylized battle cry. His companions rush to help, but Leeroy's actions ruin the meticulous plan, and all of the group members are killed."

3DS FC: 0130-1892-7047
    I'm Peng \( ゚◡゚)/

Quote Originally Posted by someonewhodied View Post
    I'm not damage testing, I'm online gameplay testing for reliability in extreme conditions. I got what I was looking for, I got a tough room and the Violet Palm holds up well. I did not like the first group of people I fought. I don't know who, but someone on the other team kept using Eggplant Attack so the Magnus Club and Samurai Blade users kept beating my team easy.

I also saw the best gameplay ever in Light vs Dark, the other team was all holed up in the room Dark Team starts on in Cave of Spirits, no one could get near the room, it was a death trap to try to enter, all the entrances were guarded well. There was a Laser Staff user, Thanatos Staff user, and Dark Pit had a Phoenix Arm.

No one has anything to say?

I just got the Daybreak glitch to work for me in Free for All. The last match I had two pieces when time ran out, the next match I started with both pieces, I was shocked it happened. I managed to survive and get the last piece.
    Last edited by XD Mewtwo; 13th August 2012 at 8:51 PM.

I am trying to get back into the game, but here I am yelling at my freaking 3DS because every room I go in my teammates average at least 0/4 in every match. I hate having to carry my whole team continuesly and then the one time I die, I turn into P/DP because my teammates have died so much before. ******* noobs...

*sigh* Alright, I'm done.
    The Graceful Assassin

Credit to FairyWitch

I know how it is, I had one room where it really was me just beating the other team, the other person on my team that actually was playing never killed anyone, and died a lot, but it was better to have a mobile Angel than a none moving one. Bad part was he kept using a 300 Value Fortune Bow, they really should of switched to something with a lot less value. I had to ditch him when 3 good players were on the other team, there was no way I come do all the work then.

When you have team mates that aren't very good at surviving, or getting kills, you may have to become the team angel, just hope you don't get stuck with something that you can't use well, or get ganged up on easy with. It may not be fun, but if you can handle the match by yourself, then becoming the angel is a good thing. Today I had two matches when my team was far behind, then I become the angel, and both times it was down to the wire, one hit for either angel, but I lost both times. (Darn Predator Cannon Charged Shot beating my Lancer staff's Forwards Dash Charged Shot)

At least you didn't have to deal with Trade Off and easy to beat team mates. (If you didn't have that happen yet)

Yea, I've had it happen. Lots...

A minute ago, I had yet another bad set of players on my team. One didnt move at all and the other only got like 1 kill every match we had. The bad thing was 1 of the players on the other team was using Trade Off and Lightweight with a Magnus Club and another was using Trade Off with a Skyscraper Club.

I had to run around and wait until their power went down to beat them while I was beating the third member and the before mentioned two were destroying my teammates. They were pretty easy to take out without Trade Off though.

And I kind of wanted to make a Violet Palm since you have been saying how good it is. Its great. I only have 4 stars though, so standing cont fire is not one of my options. I do have DCS +4 and Confusion +3 on it though (along with other mods which arent worth mentioning), which works wonders. The majority of the time, one SCS inflicts confusion.
    The Graceful Assassin

Credit to FairyWitch

I saw you online on my friends list yesterday Leo and joined a LvsD room hoping to be in your room but it didn't work xD

I loved using my Babel Club. I don't know how many times it hits in one DCS but it can do around 36 damage per hits and there's a lot of them.

Even though I have 10 Star Standing Cont Fire on my Violet Palm, I use the Dash Cont Fire a lot more. The Violet Palm and Viridi Palm both have strong Dash Cont Fire, the Violet Palm's is actually a little stronger and has more range, but the Viridi Palm has a stronger Side Dash Cont Fire, but the damage in difference is hard to notice. The Violet Palm is my new favorite Palm after getting a strong one, I only switch it for a Viridi Palm to try to get the advantage I need to win tough matches if I can't win with it. Right now I can alternate between 3 Viridi Palms and 1 Violet Palm and do very close to the same with any of them.

I'm close to having every Palm with 10 Star Standing/Dash Cont Fire, I'll have a Virgo Palm soon, then I need to fuse for a weapon that will fuse for an Aurum Palm, then go back and find the Burning Palm and Great Reaper Palm I can make. But after this I need to work on getting that Set for the Viridi Palm done, since I like the Violet Palm a lot too, I'll have shift around for a Violet Palm too. I'm not sure if I can make the SCF, DCF, and DCS Palm set reach 6 Stars, I'm stuck at 5 Stars for my first set, but I'll soon be working full time on trying to get the last full star, don't matter how many of these 10 star SCF/DCF weapons I make, none of them will raise the stars, but I can make more copies with the same stars and Modifiers, just on a different weapon, and that is my ticket to getting closer to getting this first big project done.

Quote Originally Posted by PokeTrainerJay View Post
    I saw you online on my friends list yesterday Leo and joined a LvsD room hoping to be in your room but it didn't work xD

I loved using my Babel Club. I don't know how many times it hits in one DCS but it can do around 36 damage per hits and there's a lot of them.
    How funny...when I played yesterday there was a person on the other team named Jay that I thought was you. They had a 6/0 Aurum Bow and the thing that really made me think it was you was because they had SDCS +3 and you have some weapons SDCS. The person was pretty good too.

Good luck on the fusions Neo.
    The Graceful Assassin

Credit to FairyWitch

I have NO idea how you get the weapons and mods to get the Palms, let alone making them perfect. I just use what I get.

EDIT: Aw shame that wasn't me I don't have an Aurum Bow and if they were good, that surely wasn't me!

Also Leo, my name is now SK*Jay

Anyone fancy some games soon-ish?

I am at school right now, so I cant do games.

Trying to make a good club at the moment since I RARELY use them. And I am going through solo using my Somewhat Staff.
    The Graceful Assassin

Credit to FairyWitch

Clubs are one of my favourite weapons. I love it when people are melee'ing each other and I just fire a shot at them

How About this weapon, I used this in a match and really improved my score.
    Divine Bow
    Ranged:4 Stars
    Power:4 Stars

Paralysis +1
    Speed +1
    Standing Charged shot +1
    Knockback recovery +1
    Full-helath boost +2

I know that it isn't very powerful but I build my strategy in powers. I use Quick Charge lvl 1, Homing Boost lvl 1 and Energy Charge lvl 4. First I go away and stand in a high spot then I use Homing boost and Quick Charge and finally, Energy Charge I start shooting and knock my oponents in 2 strikes.

3DS FC:1547 5453 7012
    Please, keep a minute of silence RIP WIFI DS
    Searching for pokemon battles, please PM me! Also, I'm always keen to get friends in the 3DS, just pm me
    Friend safari: Poison (Garbodor, Cascoon, Muk) Thanks to Chilliwray

+1 Mods. OH THE HORROR!!!!
    The Graceful Assassin

Credit to FairyWitch

+1's are annoying but sometimes they can be useful slightly. Speed +1 is better than +0 and some people don't have the time (or can't be bothered, like me) to get Speed +4, put it on a weapon, and then fuse it over.

Slacker lol .
    The Graceful Assassin

Credit to FairyWitch

Hahaha.

What's happening with all these Tourneys? We were meant to finish the Revenge Cup (which we didn't) and something about 100v tourney?

People come and people go.
    Its the circle of life.
    The Graceful Assassin

Credit to FairyWitch

Is it the circle of KI:U? O.o

I mean the circle of life in real life.
    The Graceful Assassin

Credit to FairyWitch

Yes I know -.-

This conversation is going no-where.

Page 193 of 260 FirstFirst ... 93143183189190191192193194195196197203243 ... LastLast