Page 216 of 260 FirstFirst ... 116166206212213214215216217218219220226 ... LastLast
Results 5,376 to 5,400 of 6484

Thread: Kid Icarus: Uprising

And now Leo is sniping me with 30 second lag for recovery. Wonderful. I -barely- salvaged that.

Eh, at least I won a cool Aurum Blade. Good ranged stars, shot range +3, overall def. +3. Some good came out of that beating.
    Last edited by Excitable Boy; 16th September 2012 at 10:04 PM.

So Leo you're saying you're bad? How about this: you DC'ed but STILL won by a considerable margin No more whining and you will enjoy playing with us ^^

And Ari, I do not like your Eyetracks at all
    Primary 3DS FC: 3883-5608-5531 | Teddiursa, Minccino, Eevee
    Secondary 3DS FC: 4124-5580-5834 | Bibarel, Quagsire, Poliwhirl
    IGN: LISA for trades, Esch for battles

PM me for German Meadow pattern (HQ) Scatterbugs

THT SP count: 0 *sob*

Credits to Astral Shadow for the userbar!

Quote Originally Posted by Escheria View Post
    And Ari, I do not like your Eyetracks at all
    Blame Leo for one-shot sniping me. I'm not telling you why.

I find there's only one really horrible place in that chapter and it's the passage with the Viridi Grunts, Waterfall Spitters and Cannons (not official names) -- there's simply too many enemies at once to take care of and I get hit by them too often. Otherwise the enemies and enemy groups are not extremely hard to beat. I've finished it on 8 last two times, I guess I will pack Health Recovery once again to make a 9.0 farming set.
    Now that I think about it, that's really the only part I hate about that chapter, besides the room right before the boss.

Oh, and I just attempted the chapter where you play as magnus twice on 9.0. I always do great until the part with the electric fence and the strongarms -.-
    Does your weapon affect your defences/attack as magnus? I tried a 4/0, +5 OD weapon and a 4/5 weapon and it didn't seem to make a difference.

ohmygod, I am sorry, I cannot play with my screen fccked up.

Seriously, the 3DS is quite possibly the most fragile handheld I've ever owned. This is ridiculous.

No, you are left with bare bones in chapter 18. I've completed it on 9.0 so I can give you some tips... but I'm playing online so can't write a long message. Wanna play with us?

That was pretty fun XD. Maybe I just need to take a break from LvsD. XD

The Lancer Staff is sooooooo amazing
    The Graceful Assassin

Credit to FairyWitch

It is. Especially on the stage with the tower and Energy Charge :3

Yeah, that's one of the stages where Leo sniped us all day :P

I also like the Lancer, it OHKO's at somewhat close range, but mine only has 4 stars and DCS+4 :P I'm also disappointed in the Taurus Arm, it's melee range is pityfully low, I'm better off using my Raptors instead <_>

And I had enough games for today, I'm sure I've played for about three hours

I'll post some tips for ch 18 here, just wait for my edit.

EDIT: So for that part with the electrical fence, you have to abuse your Melee Combo when facing Strongarms because while you're at it, they can't grab you! Also, when you are facing the Strongarm + two Centurions, then I recommend concentrating on the Centurions first, because you can kill them in a single Melee Dash Attack. Try to dodge a grab from Strongarm, THEN proceed to kill a Centurion to avoid getting butthurt while you are busy.

After this part another hard one's the Crawler. If you let him kill all the Centurions and attack you, then you will have a hard time unless you know exactly how to dodge his attacks (I do ). I recommend attacking the Crawler tank while he is busy with Centurions and try to kill him asap, then take on the leftover Centurions. In best cases the explosion from Crawler's death will kill the Centurions as well.

The last part before Pit's Body is the hardest one, imho. There you should dodge behind the Juggernaut and kill it first. Be careful to not get hit by Centurion's arrows too much, because once the Juggernaut is gone, you are VERY likely to get grabbed by the Strongarm, so make sure you have enough health left to survive that. Also make sure you don't get hit by Strongarm's whatever that gym thingy is. Once Juggernaut is gone, kill the Strongarm and after that the Centurion to avoid facing two Strongarms at once. One on one these bulky guys are pretty easy

If you still have any questions, feel free to ask.
    Last edited by Escheria; 16th September 2012 at 11:04 PM.

I tried it again but didn't even get to the electric fence. I think I was just too distracted.

Then I did the Lightning chariot chapter on 9.0 and died once, but now I know I can do it.

Skyler, in chapter 18 you should fight as little as possible. Maybe this will help you: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wy3JdvFawFo
    Watched his videos to see all treasure chests, but this chapter 18 vid got me a few tricks to beat the chapter.

And brace yourself, you need to do that chapter with a club on 9.0 to get an achievement in the Treasure Hunt! First time I completed that chapter on 9 was using a Skyscraper Club I specially fused for this purpose. It's rather slow, but hits really hard even at 3.5 stars.

Leo, are you up for a 1vs1 today in the evening? Wanna try fighting you without the bots once too Should do some matches before the exponential growth of my workload.
    Last edited by Escheria; 17th September 2012 at 12:10 PM.

Hey guys, I haven't worked on a perfection of fusing weapons as much as this, so I have a question.

I want to fuse a Bomber Arm with a Ninja Palm to make the Guardian Orbitars (Please note, the Bomber Arm hasn't been made yet, and it is in my weapon gems.) The problem is, the Bomber Arm will be 3 Star Range and 3.5 Star Melee. If I fuse the Bomber Arm (given it's high value) with a 3.5 Range Ninja Palm (no melee stars), could the Range possibly get better?

Hoenn has disappointed.

P.S. I get tired of complaints from great games.
    3DS friend code: 2148-8189-4401 (Rock Type) Nosepass/Pupitar/Barbaracle
    Dream Code: 5400-2204-6955

Since you have stars in both categories on the Bomber Arm, it's rather unlikely that the range will get better, unless the Ninja Palm has a few really high-value modifiers.

Since you have stars in both categories on the Bomber Arm, it's rather unlikely that the range will get better, unless the Ninja Palm has a few really high-value modifiers.
    It has high-value modifiers, but none of them are ones I want to waste. I might wait to get a good set of Beam Claws, an Aurum Blade, or another Aurum Palm. The Aurum Palm I was thinking about using was a little over 300 value with 4 stars in each category. My targeting purchase shout therefore be of high value and high range. I will then try to fuse the Ninja Palm to it to see the results, and then fuse it with my copy of the Ninja Palm.

I guess I might as well ask. If I have a high defense, health, and backward-dash ch. shot, would that be good for the Guardian Orbitars? I am working towards a defense item with this.

Hoenn has disappointed.

P.S. I get tired of complaints from great games.
    3DS friend code: 2148-8189-4401 (Rock Type) Nosepass/Pupitar/Barbaracle
    Dream Code: 5400-2204-6955

They were good games last night! Even if I wasn't getting owned. My cousin did join for a while, hence why I was an easy target to others because I was aiming at him the whole time

Credit to Neo Pikachu for the Weavile banner.

Leo, are you up for a 1vs1 today in the evening? Wanna try fighting you without the bots once too Should do some matches before the exponential growth of my workload.
    Sure. I go back to college Wednesday, so I might play more than usual.
    The Graceful Assassin

Credit to FairyWitch

Quote Originally Posted by Psychic Politoed View Post
    It has high-value modifiers, but none of them are ones I want to waste. I might wait to get a good set of Beam Claws, an Aurum Blade, or another Aurum Palm. The Aurum Palm I was thinking about using was a little over 300 value with 4 stars in each category. My targeting purchase shout therefore be of high value and high range. I will then try to fuse the Ninja Palm to it to see the results, and then fuse it with my copy of the Ninja Palm.I guess I might as well ask. If I have a high defense, health, and backward-dash ch. shot, would that be good for the Guardian Orbitars? I am working towards a defense item with this.
    If you want to keep few mods and raise ranged stars then you need a group 1 fusion partner. i'm typing this from my 3ds, so i cant help you finding the weapon yet. oh and imo you should try dash ch shot mod instead of the specific ones to be surefor others: i can still play but am available only via 3ds :/ my power adapter for the laptop is not working -.-

Anyone fancy some games tonight? Not just yet.

I guess no one is playing?
    The Graceful Assassin

Credit to FairyWitch

You mean like now?

i was playing a few 1vs1 matches before but no one joined :/ now asked to play baldur's gate co-op. i also had no clue the rare treasurefish on intensity 9 + heart booster = about 50k hearts o.o i had somehow skipped it's trigger on ch 11 and i was 50k hearts short of the potential 100 in total o.o

I can play now?

You got lucky I was using my Virdi Palm, Jay. The Status Resistance -3 is a no-no against that Atlas Club.
    The Graceful Assassin

Credit to FairyWitch

I love my Atlas Club <3 easily my best weapon.

I left btw because I'm not too keen on 1v1.

I love my starless armour weapon.
    3DS FC: 0044-2817-7751

Page 216 of 260 FirstFirst ... 116166206212213214215216217218219220226 ... LastLast