Page 222 of 260 FirstFirst ... 122172212218219220221222223224225226232 ... LastLast
Results 5,526 to 5,550 of 6484

Thread: Kid Icarus: Uprising

@Jay - Time to get more weapons with range then. You already have Atlas Club and Fairy Orbitars, this should be enough for starters. Also, seriously, start making power sets for your weapons to have only powers you need/will use. You can still use random weapons+powers without changing your sets. Also, Leo is right about 1vs1 improving your fighting skills. You will know others playstyles also from playing normal matches, however, in 1vs1 you can concentrate on only one person and think of a way to counter the weapon+strategy.

@Leo - The Needle vs Ninja Palm fight was interesting. I also like my Ninja Palm, though it's rather situational.

@Para - I'd say, no Items FFA with stage counterpicks and a short ban list for weapons and powers (Eyetracks, Slip Shot...)

@SWD: Magnus can be used for melee well too, but there are simply better options for that.
    Primary 3DS FC: 3883-5608-5531 | Teddiursa, Minccino, Eevee
    Secondary 3DS FC: 4124-5580-5834 | Bibarel, Quagsire, Poliwhirl
    IGN: LISA for trades, Esch for battles

PM me for German Meadow pattern (HQ) Scatterbugs

THT SP count: 0 *sob*

Credits to Astral Shadow for the userbar!

I no longer have my Fairies.

How do I do this looping thing? I wanna loop my Atlas Club to add more ranged stars and take away a few mods.

Credit to Neo Pikachu for the Weavile banner.

Funny you asked this, because I just completed looping an Atlas Club into something else.

What you have to do is collect a lot of different weapons that have Index 12* with some decent mods and fuse them onto Atlas Club and it's results until you get Atlas Club again. Make sure you only fuse when you will keep the mods you want, the stars number will fluctuate but eventually they will raise as long as you fuse with a weapon that is higher value.

Repeating once again, use only index 12 weapons or else you won't get your Atlas Club back so easily.

*The list: Phoenix Arm, Thanatos Staff, Arlon Orbitars, Phosphora Bow, Cragalanche Cannon, Gaol Blade, Magnus Club, Great Reaper Palm, Pandora Claws.

Huh? So what do I fuse my Atlas Club with to get something that will then fuse into an Atlas Club again?

lol, basically.
    The Chilly Academic

Its a bit harder than that. if you wanna keep all the mods but add stars, you have to stick with ONLY group 3 or 4 fusions.
    If you want to get rid of a few +1s, you have to stick with group 2. Tacking on mods only, group 5, and if you prioritize stars over mods, group 1.
    3DS FC: 0044-2817-7751

Escheria's tried to explain these groups to me and I haven't understood.

What I'm asking is, what weapon fuses with the Atlas Club to make a weapon? That weapon will then fuse with another weapon to make the Atlas Club again? I just need to know the two weapons

IIRC club+palm=bow+Palm=blade+Claw=Club

Looping isn't easy unless you can gem swap though.
    3DS FC: 0044-2817-7751

Okay. Won't I need certain Palm's, Bow's, Blade's and Claw's to make the Atlas Club though?

Ooo this is all confusing >.<

Jay, it's not as easy as simply fusing two weapons. Try getting a weapon from the list that will keep as many mods as you need and then fuse. next step is getting another of those weapons, preferably one that fuses into atlas club. if it happens that the fusion will lose some mods you want, get a new index 12 weapon until you can fuse into a new weapon keeping all mods. basically fuse those weapons onto yor weapon until a fusion yields atlas club.

the one i looped, it took me 4 weapons until i got what i wanted. be prepared to grind a lot for the weapons.

Quote Originally Posted by Escheria View Post
    Funny you asked this, because I just completed looping an Atlas Club into something else.

What you have to do is collect a lot of different weapons that have Index 12* with some decent mods and fuse them onto Atlas Club and it's results until you get Atlas Club again. Make sure you only fuse when you will keep the mods you want, the stars number will fluctuate but eventually they will raise as long as you fuse with a weapon that is higher value.

Repeating once again, use only index 12 weapons or else you won't get your Atlas Club back so easily.

*The list: Phoenix Arm, Thanatos Staff, Arlon Orbitars, Phosphora Bow, Cragalanche Cannon, Gaol Blade, Magnus Club, Great Reaper Palm, Pandora Claws.
    Just so you know, it's not absolutely necessary to use Index 12 weapons. So long as the indexes of both of the weapons you're adding to the fusion add up to 12 or 24, you're good (ie Index 1 + 11, 2 + 12, 3 + 9, etc).

Quote Originally Posted by PokeTrainerJay View Post
    Okay. Won't I need certain Palm's, Bow's, Blade's and Claw's to make the Atlas Club though?

Ooo this is all confusing >.<
    Yes, you will. This is why it's recommended that you stockpile weapons instead of converting all of them.

I'm all confused so I'll leave it for now.

^ Meh I pretty much have too many weapons now and no means to make things with them.

Also, I only keep the weapons I use (or 100v ones atm) so that's why I don't have many.
    Last edited by PokeTrainerJay; 25th September 2012 at 3:34 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by a person View Post
    Just so you know, it's not absolutely necessary to use Index 12 weapons. So long as the indexes of both of the weapons you're adding to the fusion add up to 12 or 24, you're good (ie Index 1 + 11, 2 + 12, 3 + 9, etc).
    I am well aware, but let's not make things even more complicated. When you want to loop a weapon into the same one, then it's easier to just use index12 weapons. If you need to loop into a different weapon, then you need to fuse it with appropriate index weapon to get the right index once, then using index12 weapons alone will be sufficient.

I'm all confused so I'll leave it for now.
    It's not that difficult, really, just fuse the weapons I mentioned onto your Atlas club and the results until you get Atlas club again.

You didn't mention which weapons I need exactly. You said them but I don't know what order and what I fuse together?

I did. The list said all weapons you need in addition to your Atlas Club.

This is what you do, assuming all fusions keep mods you like:
    Atlas Club + Pandora Claws = Divine Bow
    Divine Bow + Pandora Claws = Atlas Club

or

Atlas Club + Magnus Club = Eyetrack Orbitars
    Eyetrack Orbitars + Thanatos Staff = Atlas Club

These are examples of shortest loops you can do assuming all mods you want pass on, you can find more yourself by trying out here: http://my.cs.utsa.edu/~rcscott/kiufusioncalc.html. If all works out great, you will only have to fuse twice to get a new Atlas Club.

It can happen that when you want to fuse your Atlas Club with a weapon but the mods that will be on the result are not what you want. So from the examples above, if Pandora Claws didn't work, then you can try finding another Pandoras or index 12 weapon, for instance Magnus Club, and see if the fusion will work out. if you found a good Magnus Club. Now you must look for a Thanatos Staff, because that is the only weapon that fused with Eyetrack Orbitars gives Atlas Club.

I recommend you to use the cartridge ejecting to check your second fusion to avoid losing your Atlas Club. This means, when you fused Atlas into Eyetracks and see that the Thanatos Staff you found does not give a good result, you must eject your game without going out of the fusion screen to undo your Atlas + Magnus fusion.

Once again I list you all the index 12 weapons: Phoenix Arm, Thanatos Staff, Arlon Orbitars, Phosphora Bow, Cragalanche Cannon, Gaol Blade, Magnus Club, Great Reaper Palm, Pandora Claws.

On a side note, if you found a bunch of Magnus Clubs but none of them seem to allow passing on mods, chances are the weapon is simply not suited for this (aka wrong fusion group), so you must use something else.

Looping is actually simple, I'm probably very bad at explaining <_>

Nah that post you just made a lot more sense Thanks!

What's ejecting? I could really use that but how do you do it?
    3ds FC 2492-4223-4524
    Black FC:0432-9941-9309
    Black 2 FC: 3397-2999-9109
    AC:NL Dream Address: 6900-2317-3049

Taking out the game cartridge so that the fusion isn't saved.

WOOO, 1003 posts by me in this thread as of this post

Taking out the game cartridge so that the fusion isn't saved.
    What's the purpose of that when you can already see what mods are passed on and the value of the weapon you're making?
    Quote Originally Posted by Huspoel View Post
    You're saying some really smart stuff there.

@Fireray:
    Whenever you think your fusion result is not to your liking, you can eject (press on it to pop it out) your game card out of the 3DS. that way, any fusions you did will be undone. However, note that as soon as you exit the fusion menu, the fusions will be saved, so keep your fingers away from B button. You can use this fact to your advantage too: if you did some fusing and want to save it before the last fusion, go back, enter fusion menu again and do whatever you need. All fusions you did before leaving the menu are saved and only fusions undone are those after you entered the menu again.

Don't worry, this will not harm your game.

Quote Originally Posted by Aurawarrior8 View Post
    What's the purpose of that when you can already see what mods are passed on and the value of the weapon you're making?
    For a single fusion it's not helpful, indeed. The trick isn't meant for checking the current fusion, but the ones afterwards. If you fuse a weapon at least once with another and then see that the next fusion gives you a bad weapon, you can simply undo all the fusions and get all the material used back.
    Last edited by Escheria; 25th September 2012 at 6:01 PM.

I got this as a drop in LvsD last night:

Paw Pad Orbs
    Range: 3.5
    Melee: 1

Shot Range +1
    Shot Homing +3
    Speed +3
    Forward Dash Charge Shot +2
    Standing Cont. Fire +1

AWWW YEAAAAA.
    The Chilly Academic

Wow nice

nice set of mods! though i personally think paw pads arent that good.

trying to fuse a solo weapon with these mods: shot defence, effect duration, recovery effect and scf. anyone wanna guess what i will make? ^^ i have 3 of 4 of them on a fodder already, just need to tailor in that shot defence...

Page 222 of 260 FirstFirst ... 122172212218219220221222223224225226232 ... LastLast