Page 260 of 260 FirstFirst ... 160210250256257258259260
Results 6,476 to 6,484 of 6484

Thread: Kid Icarus: Uprising

The game isn't hard enough with those Artillery Claws? Are you playing on a lower intensity?

Quote Originally Posted by Master Knight DH View Post
    The game isn't hard enough with those Artillery Claws? Are you playing on a lower intensity?
    no,i play on 7.0-9.0,what makes you think that they are bad?
    Last edited by worldwaker; 15th February 2014 at 12:30 AM.
    do the shuckle sweep
    white 2 champion/ white champion/second white 2 game champion/3rd white 2 champion/4th planned white 2 champion
    / /
    //

credit to froststorm

Try using compact arm with some range mods on it to make it viable in air combat...basicly like the claws you're using now but with the added challenge given by it's wide spread side dash & it weird back dash
    To lack fear is stupidity, to face it is bravery.

I don't know? Maybe the 3+ Melee Stars on Artillery Claws? Better yet, Melee Stars on a solo weapon in general, period?

Also, if you're playing on 7.0, you're proving you haven't TOUCHED Boss Battles Hard or some of the stupider chapters on 9.0.

Quote Originally Posted by Master Knight DH View Post
    I don't know? Maybe the 3+ Melee Stars on Artillery Claws? Better yet, Melee Stars on a solo weapon in general, period?

Also, if you're playing on 7.0, you're proving you haven't TOUCHED Boss Battles Hard or some of the stupider chapters on 9.0.
    your saying that as if i have control over every last detail of my weapon.guess what?i don't.and i'm not going to sit there and grind for the perfect weapon,that's the reason i left an mmo,in order for groups to accept you in,and therefore,have fun,you had to have gear on the power level of the gearthat dropped in said quest.and having a weapon to powerful makes the game boring.what's more fun?clearing a 9.0 chapter in crisis mode with a weaker weapon,or,clearing a 9.0 chapter at full or near full health because you had a "perfect"weapon.
    do the shuckle sweep
    white 2 champion/ white champion/second white 2 game champion/3rd white 2 champion/4th planned white 2 champion
    / /
    //

credit to froststorm

Quote Originally Posted by worldwaker View Post
    your saying that as if i have control over every last detail of my weapon.guess what?i don't.and i'm not going to sit there and grind for the perfect weapon,that's the reason i left an mmo,in order for groups to accept you in,and therefore,have fun,you had to have gear on the power level of the gearthat dropped in said quest.and having a weapon to powerful makes the game boring.what's more fun?clearing a 9.0 chapter in crisis mode with a weaker weapon,or,clearing a 9.0 chapter at full or near full health because you had a "perfect"weapon.
    I'm actually against the way the weapon making system is handled, and for the general reasons you mentioned no less. It's in fact part of the reason why I would rather mods be banned from competitive play as a whole. The reason for my reply is because I'm being realistic. The term Artillery implies that you're supposed to fight at long range constantly. And then you remark that the game isn't so hard with a blatantly messy weapon. It's insulting when you claim that without having seen some of the beeswax 9.0 chapters such as Chapter 17 and Chapter 24. And don't even get me started on Boss Battles Hard. It's just absurd.

If you are in that much need of a challenge, remember that Value is pointless in single player, so having weaker or no mods is unconditionally weaker. But I would just love, LOVE to see somebody do all chapters on 9.0 with a 100V Skyscraper Club. I guarantee that they'd make HideOfBeast look like a n00b.

https://miiverse.nintendo.net/posts/...AAAYUKlKjdutdg
    If this doesn't scream needing to be patched, I don't know what does.

Edit: Ugh. That Vanilla jackhole deleted the topic. Well, to summarize, he was showing off a glitch that allows ANY weapon to fire shots from MUCH further than they normally can. If you want to know how high the multiplier is, the first pic showed the Magnus Club fire a shot that traveled 66.5m. Even people who think Mario Kart 7's patched shortcuts weren't a problem would have to cringe at the idea of this glitch. If they don't, they're more shallow than I think.
    Last edited by Master Knight DH; 18th February 2014 at 3:50 AM.

A magnus club with range O_O

That scares me just thinking about it...more OP then slip shot powered eye orbs..
    To lack fear is stupidity, to face it is bravery.

Well, it's happening here:
    https://miiverse.nintendo.net/posts/...AADMUKllOFl1-w

And you can power the Magnus Club with Slip Shot as well. Just that without ANY glitches it's near-useless to do so. Clincher is, it no doubt works with OTHER WEAPON TYPES AS WELL. I can't imagine EVASION+ standing a chance against the beeswax that the glitch would be allowing for.

It needs to be patched. So I posted a topic on the Tech Support forums:
    http://techforums.nintendo.com/message/125353#125353

If you want the glitch to die now and leave this world because it will never belong here, please post a response on the Tech Support topic showing your support. At the very worst, the topic is a start, as it will increase the chance that somebody will manage to contact a developer who can get the glitch patched.

Page 260 of 260 FirstFirst ... 160210250256257258259260