Page 3 of 260 FirstFirst 12345671353103 ... LastLast

Thread: Kid Icarus: Uprising

You're right. Nobody else outside Japan will use it since it's Japan only.

...For now.

And now , They announced that stylish stand for North America. I do have to say that it is a good thing that they have it bundled with the game for free instead of selling it by itself for about $20 - $30. Yeah , I'm pointing the finger at Apple for there iPad dock that was about $30 that I don't use.

But hey , My guess is that Nintendo of Europe would announce this for the PAL regions come either later on today or possibly tomorrow just from judging on how quick the announce for North America after the Japanese announcement yesterday. So don't just think that you are going to be spared off this just quite yet , Europe. For there might be an announcement for that stylish stand soon.

EDIT: That iPad dock I mentioned was like the 3DS charging dock that came with the 3DS. Though it's good that the 3DS charging dock was free compared to the $30 iPad dock.
    Last edited by DaAuraWolf; 13th January 2012 at 5:02 PM.

there's no Battle Frontier?!

Read an interview with Masahiro Sakurai in Nintendo Power. He said he couldn't comment on the voice acting for international releases but from what he's heard of the Japanese acting, it's great and fitting. About us...it's okay, they got great people but...ugh...
        Spoiler:- 3DS friend-code:

Well, I'll have to think I'm playing as Guy Cecil, and Ash is the bad guy, er, girl.

They're actors! They shouldn't care how little they'll get from this gig if they already have enough to sustain a normal lifestyle, they should do it with passion anyways!

Look at My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic, a kids show but Tara Strong still puts on an amazing performance but this...I haven't payed that much attention to her acting in this title.

Am I the only one that does not think the english voice acting is terrible?

Quote Originally Posted by Snowyarticuno View Post
    I don't think it is either. But then again, I'm more like: LOL! A NINTENDO GAME WITH VOICE-ACTING.

Yep.
    "For a moment, nothing happened. Then, after a second or so, nothing continued to happen."
    Douglas Adams

Spoiler:- Spoiler:

Quote Originally Posted by Snowyarticuno View Post
    I didn't think it was that bad either, it sounds a lot better than Star Fox and we put up with that, so clearly it's not as bad as it could be.

I am very excited about this game coming out, it seems lovely and it's quite a shame that Kid Icarus didn't get more games. Well, the only problem of mine is that I don't have 3DS and money. Though I might try saviing some to get 3DS just to play this, Zelda and Pokemon.

Anime OVA... by studio I.G. Oh Dear God, this couldn't be more epic. Wonderful. Really wonderful!
    Looking for ANY legit Diancie! I have various things for trade. Please PM/VM if you have one.

FC: 5284 2722 8575

P o k e m o n A l p h a S a p p h i r e

Spoiler:- personality tests, quiz results etc.:

It is official , They must like to make characters look angry in the American box art over the happy looking Japanese box art. I mean that by they way Pit looks different on the American box art compared to the Japanese one. That being since they have Pit on the Japanese looks happy while he looks like he is angry on the North American box art. Though this ain't the first time they have done this. There has been countless times they did the same thing pin the box art of Kirby games like Squeak Squad for example.

But besides the point , It can be any day now till they announce the stylish stand for Europe. Though it might seem like Nintendo of Europe might has spared Europe of one of the pointless looking 3DS accessories ever. But hey , It's still a long way till March 23rd and that they might announce it for Europe before then. Hope so since that everywhere got the bundled in new accessory for a system in the past.

there's no Battle Frontier?!

Quote Originally Posted by LucarioWolf View Post
    Though it might seem like Nintendo of Europe might has spared Europe of one of the pointless looking 3DS accessories ever.
    1. Pointless? It allows you to play the game more comfortably when you're at home.
    2. Spared? It's free and isn't even necessary to properly play the game.
    natie respect Takahashi Meijin. He is Champion. He can push a button continuously no less than 16 times in 1 second. It's sooooooooooooo great!!

"For a moment, nothing happened. Then, after a second or so, nothing continued to happen."
    Douglas Adams

I can't help but roll my eyes at people crying about the stand. It's free. If you don't want to use it, don't. You paid nothing for it. So it's not even a thing. Be forced to pay an extra $20 for an add-on so you can actually be able play the game and then we'll talk. Until then, please, be quiet.
    Last edited by Manene!; 20th January 2012 at 12:04 PM.

... Well looks like hardcoreers have some new amusement in for them

This is why I never want Zelda to have voice acting... Pit's voice isn't so bad, but everything else is god-awful.

I like the stand. The thing about holding the 3DS is that the 3D goes funny as your hands shake. The stand keeps the screen steady, though it takes away from the whole "portable" aspect.

How is the Voice acting awful? There are a bunch of A list VA's voicing it, I mean seriously Johnny Young Bosch is voicing Pit

JYB is kind of everywhere, though. And he doesn't seem to have a lot of voice range. Tara Strong, while she's also everywhere, has much more voice range.

Voice acting? Again? We've been through this already. Also, in my opinion, Bosch is the only and weakest link from what I've heard in the trailers. Oh well, no more complaining! At least we have him and he doesn't sound like Renton or Ichigo.

I really like the sound of the adjustable difficulty level.

It's something I think way more Nintendo games need to have.

Quote Originally Posted by Rakurai View Post
    I really like the sound of the adjustable difficulty level.

I've seen it plenty of times myself. It happens in Re:Coded, TWEWY, and some other games.

Quote Originally Posted by Rakurai View Post
    A good handful of them do but majority which doesn't need them are difficult enough (points to Super Mario Galaxy 2's "The Perfect Run") or have excellent replayability value (Pokémon, Donkey Kong Country Returns).

I find Kid Icarus Uprising takes a nod from the Tales series having the combination of a difficulty gauge for future play-throughs and having loads of collectibles that can't be collected completely in one play-through. To boot, there's the online multiplayer.

This game isn't being released for another 2 months. Hopefully Project Sora will have time to think of a couple better solutions for the games controls.
    I have claimed Marcus Fenix
    Quote Originally Posted by MugoUrth View Post
    THE BULLIES ALWAYS WIN!!!
    Last.fm

^ Dont they really only need to fix the camera issue with the stylus?

Quote Originally Posted by Night Shadow View Post
    This game isn't being released for another 2 months. Hopefully Project Sora will have time to think of a couple better solutions for the games controls.
    It's gone gold. No more development on the game. Plus, it can't be too bad, right?
    Douglas Adams

Quote Originally Posted by King World View Post
    It's gone gold. No more development on the game. Plus, it can't be too bad, right?
    it's probably something you can get used to, I'm sure

Page 3 of 260 FirstFirst 12345671353103 ... LastLast