Page 4 of 260 FirstFirst 123456781454104 ... LastLast
Results 76 to 100 of 6484

Thread: Kid Icarus: Uprising

  1. #76
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Somewhere...
    Posts
    3,868

    Default

    I have never played any of the Kid Icarus games but looking at it, It doesn't look bad. I might consider getting it. Multiplayer looks good too.


    Credit to Neo Pikachu for the Weavile banner.

  2. #77
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    6,078

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by PokeTrainerJay View Post
    I have never played any of the Kid Icarus games but looking at it, It doesn't look bad. I might consider getting it. Multiplayer looks good too.
    Original is insanely difficult but it's my favorite 8-bit game. Typical jump shoot platformer controls, some levels you climb up, some levels you scroll to the right, Zelda-like dungeon levels, space-shooter-esque final level at the end. There is a 3D version for the 3DS coming out soon which costs a tad more than the Virtual Console port on the Wii. The 3DS version is said to have an easy version so best to go with that. Long story short, buy the 3D version, you'll love it.

    I don't get it, why so much complaining about the controls?
        Spoiler:- 3DS friend-code:

  3. #78
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    /b
    Posts
    3,700

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by King World View Post
    It's gone gold. No more development on the game. Plus, it can't be too bad, right?
    Oh it has? Well, either way, I'm sure the game will be fine. I have trust in Nintendo.
    I have claimed Marcus Fenix
    Quote Originally Posted by MugoUrth View Post
    THE BULLIES ALWAYS WIN!!!
    Last.fm

  4. #79
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    6,078

    Default

        Spoiler:- 3DS friend-code:

  5. #80
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Fred FredburgerFred Fredburger
    Posts
    5,610

    Default

    I'm still rather confused why everyone is not really liking the game. Is it the controls?
    "For a moment, nothing happened. Then, after a second or so, nothing continued to happen."
    Douglas Adams





        Spoiler:- Spoiler:

  6. #81
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    /b
    Posts
    3,700

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by King World View Post
    I'm still rather confused why everyone is not really liking the game. Is it the controls?
    I've listend to IGN's Game Scoop! podcast a lot. Last week they talked about this game. Apparently from when they played it at E3 and onward, it's been giving everyone hand cramps or something along the lines of it.
    I have claimed Marcus Fenix
    Quote Originally Posted by MugoUrth View Post
    THE BULLIES ALWAYS WIN!!!
    Last.fm

  7. #82

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ParaChomp View Post
    Too late to the party, dude.

    Something's off with an egg... ~Made by yours truly~
    Wii U: AuraGuyChris / 3DS FC: Ask / Normal Safari: Audino, Smeargle, Lillipup
    Youtube Channel - The Wonderful 101

  8. #83
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Fred FredburgerFred Fredburger
    Posts
    5,610

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Night Shadow View Post
    I've listend to IGN's Game Scoop! podcast a lot. Last week they talked about this game. Apparently from when they played it at E3 and onward, it's been giving everyone hand cramps or something along the lines of it.
    That still doesn't mean it's a bad game, though. Plus, I've heard that the controls have gotten somewhat better.

    And the overall hype just seems to be meh. Nowhere near as big as the hype was for Mario Kart or 3D Land. Or even OoT 3D, for that matter.
    "For a moment, nothing happened. Then, after a second or so, nothing continued to happen."
    Douglas Adams





        Spoiler:- Spoiler:

  9. #84
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    461

    Default

    I don't really get the lack of hype either, the game looks freaking awesome from what I've seen, and online multiplayer makes it even sweeter. I'm incredibly hyped for it.

  10. #85
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Somewhere Over the Rainbow
    Posts
    3,902

    Default

    What exactly is the online though? Co-op, versus, what?

  11. #86
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    461

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Zibdas View Post
    What exactly is the online though? Co-op, versus, what?
    The only online mode I know that there is, is 3 on 3 versus, I think that as your team members get killed a meter fills, and once it's full, one player respawns as Pit who is way stronger than the others, but if your teams Pit dies you lose.

  12. #87
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    6,078

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by wiiboychris View Post
    Too late to the party, dude.
    Why, God? Why?

    Quote Originally Posted by monkeyx View Post
    The only online mode I know that there is, is 3 on 3 versus, I think that as your team members get killed a meter fills, and once it's full, one player respawns as Pit who is way stronger than the others, but if your teams Pit dies you lose.
    And the other 2 players respawn as well making slaughtering Pit even harder.
        Spoiler:- 3DS friend-code:

  13. #88
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    /b
    Posts
    3,700

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by King World View Post
    That still doesn't mean it's a bad game, though. Plus, I've heard that the controls have gotten somewhat better.

    And the overall hype just seems to be meh. Nowhere near as big as the hype was for Mario Kart or 3D Land. Or even OoT 3D, for that matter.
    Either way, it's coming out in 2 months. I'm sure we'll get our hands on some reviews before it releases anyways. Plus, knowing Nintendo, this game is almost guaranteed at least an "8/B/4 Stars."
    I have claimed Marcus Fenix
    Quote Originally Posted by MugoUrth View Post
    THE BULLIES ALWAYS WIN!!!
    Last.fm

  14. #89
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Melbourne, Australia, Earth.
    Posts
    767

    Default

    Ever since I heard about this game, I was excited. I hope Nintendo will make Kid Icarus far more popular since it only has 3 games (including this one).

    Also, I find it strange that they made some kind of Dark-Pit in the game (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5A9I6WROAPo if no one has seen this yet) and I'll probably live with the controls since I get used to things quickly.

  15. #90

    Default

    Stranger is the fact Dark Pit is a character selection in SSBB fanfics, and that was BEFORE Uprising was even announced.

    Something's off with an egg... ~Made by yours truly~
    Wii U: AuraGuyChris / 3DS FC: Ask / Normal Safari: Audino, Smeargle, Lillipup
    Youtube Channel - The Wonderful 101

  16. #91
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    6,078

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Mighty Arceus493 View Post
    Ever since I heard about this game, I was excited. I hope Nintendo will make Kid Icarus far more popular since it only has 3 games (including this one).

    Also, I find it strange that they made some kind of Dark-Pit in the game (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5A9I6WROAPo if no one has seen this yet) and I'll probably live with the controls since I get used to things quickly.
    Top rated comment to that video made me LOL.

    "'better do something about those tentacles'

    i've seen enough hentai to know where this is going..."
        Spoiler:- 3DS friend-code:

  17. #92
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    466

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by King World View Post
    I'm still rather confused why everyone is not really liking the game. Is it the controls?
    It's not Mario, it's not Zelda, and it's not Pokemon. That's all the reason why fan-reaction is minimal.
    Gen1 Pokedex: 151/151
    Gen2 Pokedex: 251/251
    Gen3 Pokedex: 386/386
    Gen4 Pokedex: 493/493
    Gen5 Pokedex: 649/649

  18. #93
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Dragons Fare
    Posts
    3,146

    Default

    Wow he is using dual claws in there

  19. #94
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    2,501

    Default

    Will this game have multiple files? I'm just wondering because my brother and I both want this game, and it would be good if we could have our own file.
    Xbox Gamertag: iDeadlyPanda|3DS FC: 0602-6674-5548 |NNID: ThePandaMan |Twitter


    Claimed: Chrom from the Fire Emblem Series and Pokémon X
    Claimed Pokémon:
    Anime List


  20. #95
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    6,078

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Shadow XD001 View Post
    Will this game have multiple files? I'm just wondering because my brother and I both want this game, and it would be good if we could have our own file.
    I don't know and I think it's even been said. Speaking of such, I haven't heard if it supports downloadable multiplayer or not.
        Spoiler:- 3DS friend-code:

  21. #96

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Shadow XD001 View Post
    Will this game have multiple files? I'm just wondering because my brother and I both want this game, and it would be good if we could have our own file.
    You'd be better off getting both getting a copy of the game, as you'll be able to play the glorious multiplayer together. Of course, you can also play online, but it's more fun to play against people you know.
    Nathan respect Takahashi Meijin. He is Champion. He can push a button continuously no less than 16 times in 1 second. It's sooooooooooooo great!!

  22. #97
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    6,078

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by natie View Post
    You'd be better off getting both getting a copy of the game, as you'll be able to play the glorious multiplayer together. Of course, you can also play online, but it's more fun to play against people you know.
    That said, only do so if both you and your brother each own a separate 3DS.
        Spoiler:- 3DS friend-code:

  23. #98
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    2,501

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by natie View Post
    You'd be better off getting both getting a copy of the game, as you'll be able to play the glorious multiplayer together. Of course, you can also play online, but it's more fun to play against people you know.
    That seems pretty cool. I guess we'll both just get our own copies, and our birthday (twins) is about 2 weeks after Uprising is released, anyway.
    Xbox Gamertag: iDeadlyPanda|3DS FC: 0602-6674-5548 |NNID: ThePandaMan |Twitter


    Claimed: Chrom from the Fire Emblem Series and Pokémon X
    Claimed Pokémon:
    Anime List


  24. #99
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Dragons Fare
    Posts
    3,146

    Default

    Thats an 80 dollar deficit right there unless you get circle pad pro with it^

  25. #100
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    The Deep Dark Hills of East KY
    Posts
    2,044

    Default

    Ok , I think that my mind had been totally blown by this.

        Spoiler:- Mind Blower:


    That does have to be one of the most awkwardness looking things since Wigglytuff's First Generation sprites. But hey , It does though have some nice looking legs. Though this is something which would be no surprise since it came from Japan. I mean that since we all know how big they are to being perverted. That is since of that kid getting his DSi taken away in Japan since we technically since he took pics of the "promise land" with it.

    Claimed...

Page 4 of 260 FirstFirst 123456781454104 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •