Page 53 of 260 FirstFirst ... 34349505152535455565763103153 ... LastLast
Results 1,301 to 1,325 of 6484

Thread: Kid Icarus: Uprising

Out of the few weapons I got last night, I fused them all off to get the Guardian Orbiters. It has 270+ value and I can't remember anything else. I still have my Raptor Claws so if I don't like it then I can go back to them.

Credit to Neo Pikachu for the Weavile banner.

I played the chapters in the game so much that I've memorized every single damn thing the characters say.

And I REFUSE to turn the dialogue off because I love their constant banter.

Quote Originally Posted by PokeTrainerJay View Post
    Out of the few weapons I got last night, I fused them all off to get the Guardian Orbiters. It has 270+ value and I can't remember anything else. I still have my Raptor Claws so if I don't like it then I can go back to them.
    Guardian Orbitars, ob my god they're SO horrible imho. They make a shield for ANY charged attack and while trying to complete a challenge, I used them and they were quite annoying

Quote Originally Posted by wiiboychris View Post
    I played the chapters in the game so much that I've memorized every single damn thing the characters say.

And I also try to notice some new dialogue, as I am currently using various weapons.

Viridi Palm is so cool. Not because it's a good palm (maybe it is, don't have a good one myself) but it shoots hearts! That's so cute
    Primary 3DS FC: 3883-5608-5531 | Teddiursa, Minccino, Eevee
    Secondary 3DS FC: 4124-5580-5834 | Bibarel, Quagsire, Poliwhirl
    IGN: LISA for trades, Esch for battles

PM me for German Meadow pattern (HQ) Scatterbugs

THT SP count: 0 *sob*

Credits to Astral Shadow for the userbar!

Ah well I'll try it later if people go on. I just need a variety of good weapons.

It's usually the same time, it could be an hour or 2 later though.

oh my god yes

Though you can get different dialogue sometimes, depending on your weapon and difficulty.

Quote Originally Posted by Tyr View Post
    Again, it does not make you invincible, but ups your stats a LOT, so it's as good as invincibility.
    Were you using Lv. 1 or Lv. 2? I think you're using Lv. 1, because I used Lv. 2 and I was invincible.

Quote Originally Posted by XGallade View Post
    That, or 0/6 claws (not sure which ones. maybe pandora) with freezing and melee combo.
    lolno

Use the added speed of claws to get in ranged shots. I have 5.5/5.5 Beam Claws, and I use ranged attacks way more often than I do melee. Relying solely on melee attacks is suicidal.

Quote Originally Posted by PokeTrainerJay View Post
    Ah well I'll try it later if people go on. I just need a variety of good weapons.
    Is this the same time as yesterday? I can't be on that time again today.

It's usually the same time, it could be an hour or 2 later though.

Quote Originally Posted by a person View Post
    lolno

Use the added speed of claws to get in ranged shots. I have 5.5/5.5 Beam Claws, and I use ranged attacks way more often than I do melee. Relying solely on melee attacks is suicidal.
    Tell that to the 150 damage+ melee dash attacks I've pulled off on my rather nub claws (2/4) (not to mention freeze + combo = instakill)

Sure, it's harder to get up close, but hey... *uses transparency*

Also, invalid argument is invalid. Beam Claws are ranged-specializing claws. So it's obvious you want range on those.

I'll probably stick to staves though. Sniping people is hilariously fun, especially on that one map where one team spawns on top of a hill and the others down in the fields. Also, lvl 3 homing boost <3
    3DS FC: 2363-5674-4491

~Pokemon Y Team~
    Dual Screen Klefki
    Physical Wall Togekiss
    Special Wall Dragalge
    Crippler Gallade
    Bulky Special Sweeper Mega Gardevoir
    Physical Sweeper Garchomp

^ The map is Windy Wasteland I think.

Tell that to the 150 damage+ melee dash attacks I've pulled off on my rather nub claws (2/4) (not to mention freeze + combo = instakill)

Sure, it's harder to get up close, but hey... *uses transparency*
    You mean to say you have no intention of ever using ranged attacks, ever. You'll do most damage with melee dash attacks. Good luck with that.

I'll probably stick to staves though. Sniping people is hilariously fun, especially on that one map where one team spawns on top of a hill and the others down in the fields. Also, lvl 3 homing boost <3
    That map is so much fun with Thanatos Staff. Oh, they somehow managed to get up close? Backward-dash charged shot, 200ish damage (give or take, it's dependent on distance).

Were you using Lv. 1 or Lv. 2? I think you're using Lv. 1, because I used Lv. 2 and I was invincible.
    Nope, it buffs you up so hard that it may seem like you're invincible. You are still hurt by the shots, but your defense is just so high that they do minimal damage.
    In-game description: "Use nearly all health to increase all attributes. The duration depends on how much health you have."
    Primary 3DS FC: 3883-5608-5531 | Teddiursa, Minccino, Eevee
    Secondary 3DS FC: 4124-5580-5834 | Bibarel, Quagsire, Poliwhirl
    IGN: LISA for trades, Esch for battles

PM me for German Meadow pattern (HQ) Scatterbugs

THT SP count: 0 *sob*

Credits to Astral Shadow for the userbar!

Quote Originally Posted by Tyr View Post
    Nope, it buffs you up so hard that it may seem like you're invincible. You are still hurt by the shots, but your defense is just so high that they do minimal damage.
    In-game description: "Use nearly all health to increase all attributes. The duration depends on how much health you have."
    I was getting the "sound of no damage," you know, the ping sound when an attack does nothing. You do actually become invincible. Again, you may have just been using Lv. 1 instead of Lv. 2.

I love using the power that makes a big explosion when you have low health and you die. I can defeat some people from it that I wouldn't normally do if I didn't use it.

I was getting the "sound of no damage," you know, the ping sound when an attack does nothing. You do actually become invincible. Again, you may have just been using Lv. 1 instead of Lv. 2.
    Nope, all it does is harshly reduce your health and up your stats. And level definitely doesn't matter, I have a level 4 one, *****! There's a lot f factors that could be making you invicible though, like maybe you accidentally picked up a power-up drop or you just got back up after being knocked down.
    I claim Larvitar!

Check Online Match Thread everyone....

I'm still looking for Meteor Shower....

Quote Originally Posted by Tyranitarquake View Post
    Nope, all it does is harshly reduce your health and up your stats. And level definitely doesn't matter, I have a level 4 one, *****! There's a lot f factors that could be making you invicible though, like maybe you accidentally picked up a power-up drop or you just got back up after being knocked down.
    This was during a boss fight. I wasn't getting knocked down.

This was during a boss fight. I wasn't getting knocked down.
    Why don't you try it again? Or did you jus use it once an assume it was enough? It isn't a fair test if you don't do the experiment at least 3 times.
    I claim Larvitar!

I did something I didn't think was possible, I ran out of weapon space. The game maxes out of total weapon space at 143 pages, and since there are 7 weapons per page, I had 1001 weapons when I ran out of space. I convert all of them that had Stars in both ranged and Melee, and got 442640 hearts.

I was playing Light vs Dark and was fighting more Japanese people. The team I went against all used Bows, there were arrows flying all over the place at my team. They were tough but we beat them most of the time. Then one match all of them used Energy Charge and one shoted my team and our angel was out in 20 seconds from the match starting. Later I gain a 3DS in sleep mode team mate, and another person, and we were getting beat bad. Then a Japanese person with an Angel Bow with 6 stars in Ranged with Shot Range + 3 and Forwards Dash Charged Shot +4 joined my team, we destroyed for quite a while. He was using Energy Charge and was one shoting every on the other team. He was pretty much soloing the other team, with me and him playing we almost never lost a single person in each match.

One of the people I fought to was using a Midnight Palm with 6 stars in Ranged with Shot Range +3 and Dash Continuous Fire +4. This person was annoy and deadly. They were using Slip Shot, Autorecticle, and Petrify Attack. You had moons in your face constantly til you died. It was nightmarish when you was in a stage with lots of walls, they came from nowhere.

I think I'll make a Cutter Palm with 6 stars in Ranged with Shot Range +3 and Speed +1.

I don't see why anyone would ever turn off the dialog in this game. I've been replaying chapters since even before I've beat the game and it just adds a lot to each level; it doesn't get old and it kind of staves off any possible tedium with the levels.
    Plus all the extra dialog if you do x thing or have y weapon (apparently the palutena bow gives a smash bros-based conversation?). I just got a conversation about Palms when going for some Dark Pit achievements for instance.
    I think some of the bosses get extra dialog if the fight goes on long enough, too. I know I cut off Gaol because I killed her too fast (it was low intensity).

Speaking of Dark Pit, nothing as aggravating as finding the Gemini orbitars & defeating him in crisis mode on 7.5+ intensity...only to realize you accidently used a jump pad in the fight

After looking through the weapons I got from playing tonight, I got a 316 value Stealth Claws with 3.5/3.5 and some alright modifiers. They don't lower anything but it's things like Power attack +1. Shall I keep that or fuse it with my value 272 (I think or something around that number) Drill Arm to make a Laser Staff with value 300-310? It is also 3.5/3.5 and similar modifiers.

You mean to say you have no intention of ever using ranged attacks, ever. You'll do most damage with melee dash attacks. Good luck with that.
    Transparency level 4 works wonders. Five times to go invisible is an easy time to get one or two kills every time you use it. Easy kills with my Bear Claws and Magnus Claws, both with 6 stars in melee. Plus, even Magnus Club's range attack does 58ish damage with dash, which isn't shabby for no ranged stars.
    Last edited by awesome105; 21st April 2012 at 12:40 AM.

Black FC: 1506 6230 0305 3697 5245 7754.
    Check my thread: http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthr...5-s-Trade-Shop

Quote Originally Posted by Snowyarticuno View Post
    Plus all the extra dialog if you do x thing or have y weapon (apparently the palutena bow gives a smash bros-based conversation?).
    Any bow gives that conversation. It was golden when it came up for me for the first time.

Speaking of Dark Pit, nothing as aggravating as finding the Gemini orbitars & defeating him in crisis mode on 7.5+ intensity...only to realize you accidently used a jump pad in the fight
    Brief Invincibility should help when he uses his Special Attack on the platform. But I wonder, are enemies and bosses affected by Transparency?

Brief Invincibility should help when he uses his Special Attack on the platform. But I wonder, are enemies and bosses affected by Transparency?
    Yes they are, they'll just shoot attacks in random directions while you're invisible.
        Spoiler:- Want my Friend Code?:

I don't see why anyone would ever turn off the dialog in this game. I've been replaying chapters since even before I've beat the game and it just adds a lot to each level; it doesn't get old and it kind of staves off any possible tedium with the levels.
    Plus all the extra dialog if you do x thing or have y weapon (apparently the palutena bow gives a smash bros-based conversation?). I just got a conversation about Palms when going for some Dark Pit achievements for instance.
    I think some of the bosses get extra dialog if the fight goes on long enough, too. I know I cut off Gaol because I killed her too fast (it was low intensity).

What chapter and intensity gets Pit and Palutena to talk about SSB? And I managed to beat Dark Pit and Hewdraw Reborn in Crisis mode. Ugh, horrible times...

Oh yeah, I got a pack of 10 random AR Cards from Club Nintendo and got some nice cards like the Tempura Wizard. Now to see if it can beat my Eggplant Wizard AR Card...

Quote Originally Posted by Mighty Arceus493 View Post
    What chapter and intensity gets Pit and Palutena to talk about SSB? And I managed to beat Dark Pit and Hewdraw Reborn in Crisis mode. Ugh, horrible times...
    It seems any chapter, any intensity, with a bow? There might be other qualifiers, and maybe down time chats only happen in certain chapters.

If you ever take the time to view the How to Play videos Palutena & Pit comment on the dodge being from Smash Bros (Or, as Palutena puts it "Super Bash Sisters").

Page 53 of 260 FirstFirst ... 34349505152535455565763103153 ... LastLast