Page 62 of 260 FirstFirst ... 125258596061626364656672112162 ... LastLast
Results 1,526 to 1,550 of 6484

Thread: Kid Icarus: Uprising

Alrighty thanks for the help neo, finally know what I need for my Wolf Claws
    6 stars in melee 3 stars in range petrification +3 evasion+4 and a speed modifier.

No T-quake Pretty Little Hate Machine is an album from Nine inch Nails.
    There is a bot called #1 Bacon XD
    and this one called Chibi had a drill arm. Chibi+Drill arm=Simon
    Giga drill breaker much? XD

arceus7, double post -__-

Yes! I finally beat chapter 6 on 9.0! I got two weapons with values of 298 and 301.

so what are your highest value weapons?

Mine is a 340 kraken arm. Its completely USELESS, i can't pass good stars to the weapon i want, I can't pass good traits for fusion chains...
    3DS FC: 0044-2817-7751

I think I'm lucky. I just played online my first time and I got a 306 value Gaol Blade:

Overall defense +4
    Confusion +1
    Speed +2
    Backward-Das ch.shot +1
    Effect duration +2

Ranged 3.5 Stars
    Melee 3.2 Stars

It's my most valuable 'n powerful weapon xD

^ Mine is better.

Quote Originally Posted by arceus7 View Post
    ^ Mine is better.
    It should be, but I've started to play yesterday~
    Last edited by Alter ego; 24th April 2012 at 2:42 AM. Reason: typo

I could care a less about value. Highest is a 298 Bullet Blade that I never use. I could care a less about a high valued weapon, honestly. I'd take, say, Pandora Claws with a pretty low value and decent modifiers than a high valued Rail Cannon (or something else that doesn't appeal to me, just an example) that has good modifiers. Why would I want a good weapon that I can't even use properly? At least for Light vs. Dark. FFA is okay to bring high valued weapons, but it's best not to because of others gaining more points if you get defeated.

Black FC: 1506 6230 0305 3697 5245 7754.
    Check my thread: http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthr...5-s-Trade-Shop

I don't really care about value either. LvD and Solo I focus more on getting the weapon with the mods I want (with low value in LvD's case) and for FFA I just bring 6/6 weapons.

If you're on Smogon, come join the

We're a social group devoted to having fun, so come join! We have chat rooms, games, tournaments, RPGs, spam rooms, and more!

Quote Originally Posted by Falcario97 View Post
    You really haven't seen anything yet. And I'm not going to spoil anything for you, since the enemies you'll face you'll be a major pain. *coughAURUMFORCEScough*
    Are you serious?

I've just wasted most of my hearts (about 150k) on a couple of 320ish weapons in the shop that were on sale. I forget why.

Higher value weapons have a higher shot cancellation rate against lower value weapons. So way the pros vs cons and see how many times you die.

Higher value weapons have a higher shot cancellation rate against lower value weapons. So way the pros vs cons and see how many times you die.
    They do? Have you tested it? I haven't seen that anywhere else. Plus, that's not worth it in LvD.

If you're on Smogon, come join the

We're a social group devoted to having fun, so come join! We have chat rooms, games, tournaments, RPGs, spam rooms, and more!

"The higher value the weapons is, the better it is."

Try convincing me and my 216 Babel club which kicks *** in FFA that. It's even better than my 301 Viridi Palm.

Like Apples to Apples? Like Pokemon? The you'll love Apples to Apples: Pokestyle!

Pokemon Drama Island - Episode 4: Extreme Makeover: Pokemon Home Edition
    My popular story from FF.net has come to the forums! Joy!
    34 Pokemon come arrive to an island to take part in a reality show that could get them rich and famous! However, can they survive the harsh gauntlet of challenges up ahead?

Spoiler:- Want my Friend Code?:

They do not.

Each weapon has it's own shot cancelation value, based on weapon, not value.

There is also a shot cancellation trait that goes up to +4

Also, value is very important. If you have a high value weapon with few traits, you can pass on more stars in fusions.
    3DS FC: 0044-2817-7751

It is sad to say, but I not going to play Free for All ever again/ for a long time. It is officially ruined. Someone thought that the 6 star Ranged Bow plus Energy Charge combo would work in Free for All and ruined it for everyone. The only way I could win is by attacking and killing this person as soon as they respawn just to keep them for getting any points. Breaking their Energy Charge is not enough with their 6 star Ranged Bow. This person has had no skill, most skill they had was getting a 6 Star Sagittarius Bow with a few good modifiers. I was just lucky this person was not using Autorecticle or no one would get any at points all except them.

I thought what I just finished finally would be good, but it seems I need to rework even more to make something truly evil.

Quote Originally Posted by XD Mewtwo View Post
    It is sad to say, but I not going to play Free for All ever again/ for a long time. It is officially ruined. Someone thought that the 6 star Ranged Bow plus Energy Charge combo would work in Free for All and ruined it for everyone. The only way I could win is by attacking and killing this person as soon as they respawn just to keep them for getting any points. Breaking their Energy Charge is not enough with their 6 star Ranged Bow. This person has had no skill, most skill they had was getting a 6 Star Sagittarius Bow with a few good modifiers. I was just lucky this person was not using Autorecticle or no one would get any at points all except them.

I thought what I just finished finally would be good, but it seems I need to rework even more to make something truly evil.
    Officially ruined? Weird, I thought it was already ruined the moment YOUR KIN started bringing competitive play into the table.

Palutena believes there is no such thing as personal space. ~Made by yours truly~
    Wii U: AuraGuyChris / 3DS FC: Ask / Normal Safari: Audino, Smeargle, Lillipup
    Youtube Channel - Mario Kart 8

Can't you just play the damn game? Just because you lose a couple of matches. And regardless if that guy had skill, he still managed to kill you guys. He had a 6 range sagitarius bow with a few good modifiers and that makes him have no skill? He put the weapon to good use and that's skill enough. If you were less competitive you might continue playing even after you battled someone that yuo don't stand a chance against.
    I claim Larvitar!

Quote Originally Posted by wiiboychris View Post
    You put them on your head, and a goddess might read your heart's naughty comments.
    Nice one! ^_^
    Quote Originally Posted by Bestgamepearl View Post
    game came today even though it's a few days early. Starting chapter 7 and having a blast. The game really is intense as far as action goes.
    Just wait until you play multiplayer, that one can get really intense!
    Quote Originally Posted by Mighty Arceus493 View Post
    arceus7, double post -__-
    Triple post because you're Arceus too

Tell me Mewtwo, why do I keep on playing despite the fact that I am often the one who gets bashed most (especially by you)?
    But seriously, it's just one match. Besides, you can still play with us :P

EDIT: Aw yeah! Finished all chapters on intensity 5.0 or higher
    Last edited by Escheria; 24th April 2012 at 11:25 AM.
    Primary 3DS FC: 3883-5608-5531 | Teddiursa, Minccino, Eevee
    Secondary 3DS FC: 4124-5580-5834 | Bibarel, Quagsire, Poliwhirl
    IGN: LISA for trades, Esch for battles

PM me for German Meadow pattern (HQ) Scatterbugs

THT SP count: 0 *sob*

Credits to Astral Shadow for the userbar!

After JUST losing to Pandora on 9.0 (Damn explosive balls!) I decided to do some LvsD matches which I haven't done in ages.

I had 29 LvsD victories so I thought I may as well win one more to unlock that achievement in the Hades Treasure Hunt. I sucked. After 10 matches of losing in a row thanks to everyone ganging up on me, I quit and decided to equip a brand new Drill arm and Stealth Claws, which may be some of my greatest weapons yet, I went back on and finally beat the dark team! When I won that ONE match, I unlocked the warp power but I'll try it out tomorrow after updating my 3DS. Burgh, all I ask for was to win ONE match XD

Also, I'm having lots of luck with getting those mystery bonuses recently, and I'm getting them more frequently because I keep tapping on my name. Sounds weird, but I think its also because I don't randomly shoot around and I use powers and move around efficiently. Tomorrow I'll also beat chapter 5 on Max intensity and have a go at chapter 4 *shrugs*

After JUST losing to Pandora on 9.0 (Damn explosive balls!) I decided to do some LvsD matches which I haven't done in ages.

I had 29 LvsD victories so I thought I may as well win one more to unlock that achievement in the Hades Treasure Hunt. I sucked. After 10 matches of losing in a row thanks to everyone ganging up on me, I quit and decided to equip a brand new Drill arm and Stealth Claws, which may be some of my greatest weapons yet, I went back on and finally beat the dark team! When I won that ONE match, I unlocked the warp power but I'll try it out tomorrow after updating my 3DS. Burgh, all I ask for was to win ONE match XD
    For your information, the nearby matches with bots count too, so you could have spared yourself that trouble and done a single match with bots.

Also, I'm having lots of luck with getting those mystery bonuses recently, and I'm getting them more frequently because I keep tapping on my name. Sounds weird, but I think its also because I don't randomly shoot around and I use powers and move around efficiently. Tomorrow I'll also beat chapter 5 on Max intensity and have a go at chapter 4 *shrugs*
    Please share some of your luck with me ^_^. The name-tapping is probably a superstition, but more efficient powers usage might be a more plausible cause.
    I already had a lot of difficulties beating all chapters on intensity 5.0 and above, the 9.0 seems DAMN hard Managed to finish the first chapter on 9, but even if the stage itself is piece of cake, Twinbellows is just... x_x

Haha Mewtwo maybe you should have fun with the game, I think most of us has had the times when we just wanna throw our 3DS.

I finished Chapter 9 on 0.9 intensity haha. I'm doing them on low intensity otherwise I'd never be able to beat them. It was a very long chapter but was a lot of fun, even if they were easier ;D

Credit to Neo Pikachu for the Weavile banner.

Quote Originally Posted by PokeTrainerJay View Post
    Haha Mewtwo maybe you should have fun with the game, I think most of us has had the times when we just wanna throw our 3DS.

I finished Chapter 9 on 0.9 intensity haha. I'm doing them on low intensity otherwise I'd never be able to beat them. It was a very long chapter but was a lot of fun, even if they were easier ;D
    Why do you waste your hearts? XD Do all chapters on 2.0, it's easy enough

I spent over 80k hearts to unlock a 300+ value gem, I'm almost broke, lol. Time to do some 9.0 runs (and not 0.9 )

I'm currently using an Electroshock Arm 0/6 (Energy Charge, Transparency, Tirelessness) for online matches, and it's pretty damn good.
    If only it had melee combo / melee dash attack / speed mods. It'd be so pro.

I also, for the heck of it, made an Item-based online set. It's really just my 6/0 Burst Blade with Overall Defense+4 and Item Vacuum, Double Item, Item boost and Spite, yet I still, somehow, manage to win matches.
    I suck at timing Vacuum though. Haven't assembled Daybreak yet xD
    3DS FC: 2363-5674-4491

~Pokemon Y Team~
    Dual Screen Klefki
    Physical Wall Togekiss
    Special Wall Dragalge
    Crippler Gallade
    Bulky Special Sweeper Mega Gardevoir
    Physical Sweeper Garchomp

Because 2.0 will probably be too hard for me ;D I gain more hearts than I spend though so that's alright.

Credit to Neo Pikachu for the Weavile banner.

Now I can be completely sure he's competitive if he has that attitude.

Incredible you've played online for a whole month yet you can't handle Intensity 1.0...

Palutena believes there is no such thing as personal space. ~Made by yours truly~
    Wii U: AuraGuyChris / 3DS FC: Ask / Normal Safari: Audino, Smeargle, Lillipup
    Youtube Channel - Mario Kart 8

Page 62 of 260 FirstFirst ... 125258596061626364656672112162 ... LastLast