Page 63 of 260 FirstFirst ... 135359606162636465666773113163 ... LastLast
Results 1,551 to 1,575 of 6484

Thread: Kid Icarus: Uprising

Quote Originally Posted by PokeTrainerJay View Post
    Because 2.0 will probably be too hard for me ;D I gain more hearts than I spend though so that's alright.
    If you can't do the chapters on at least 2.0, you should stay away from this game. Good thing we both know you can.
    I claim Larvitar!

Because 2.0 will probably be too hard for me ;D I gain more hearts than I spend though so that's alright.
    Wow! You must suck at Solo mode.
    3DS FC: 3652-1012-6122
    Dark Pit isn't that bad of an inclusion, you'll get over it trust me.

Yes I do suck at solo mode. I might try higher intensities

Credit to Neo Pikachu for the Weavile banner.

Yes I do suck at solo mode. I might try higher intensities
    Use a weapon that is better in ranged attacks and you should be fine - kill enemies even faster during flights and keep your distance on ground. Recovery Effect +4 is a must if you ever need to do chapters on intensity 9.0

I'm using solo mode to practice dodging, on higher intensities it's a MUST
    Primary 3DS FC: 3883-5608-5531 | Teddiursa, Minccino, Eevee
    Secondary 3DS FC: 4124-5580-5834 | Bibarel, Quagsire, Poliwhirl
    IGN: LISA for trades, Esch for battles

PM me for German Meadow pattern (HQ) Scatterbugs

THT SP count: 0 *sob*

Credits to Astral Shadow for the userbar!

The person I'm talking about all they did was hide and one shot people thanks to Energy Charge. I can't enjoy playing online with something like this. I have no problem with people doing this in Light vs Dark, since that is where your suppose to be doing this, but trying to make it work in Free for All with 5 people that can hit you at anytime and break it? I made sure this person got no where with Energy Charge, I broke it as soon as they used it to stop them. I won most of the matches I was in with this person, only due to attacking and killing them as soon as they respawned as much as possible. One match they had 0 points thanks to me, and they normally average over 2000 left alone.

I worked for 2-3 hours and did not find a way to improve my weapon. I need to write down the paths I take to figure out a way, there is plenty of promise for improvement, I just need to find that right fusion path.

I also finally figured out how to get Weapon Gems from Spot Pass. I just got my first one, now if only I knew this the day the game came out.

I need a tactic so bad using powers. All I do is attack using things like Mega Laser, Explosive Flame and Black Hole.

Quote Originally Posted by XD Mewtwo View Post
    The person I'm talking about all they did was hide and one shot people thanks to Energy Charge. I can't enjoy playing online with something like this. I have no problem with people doing this in Light vs Dark, since that is where your suppose to be doing this, but trying to make it work in Free for All with 5 people that can hit you at anytime and break it? I made sure this person got no where with Energy Charge, I broke it as soon as they used it to stop them. I won most of the matches I was in with this person, only due to attacking and killing them as soon as they respawned as much as possible. One match they had 0 points thanks to me, and they normally average over 2000 left alone.
    You could have left the room and reconnected again. I am sure you'd be playing against different people. Unlike irl, you can always go out and then play against other people ^_^

I worked for 2-3 hours and did not find a way to improve my weapon. I need to write down the paths I take to figure out a way, there is plenty of promise for improvement, I just need to find that right fusion path.

I also finally figured out how to get Weapon Gems from Spot Pass. I just got my first one, now if only I knew this the day the game came out.
    Man, where do you get so much time for the game? xD

... and the gems is the reason I keep my 3DS always on and online. I've been getting gems since they started giving em away. I do wonder if they are all same or everyone gets something random.

I need a tactic so bad using powers. All I do is attack using things like Mega Laser, Explosive Flame and Black Hole.
    I stopped using attack powers - I felt that I need space for only 3-4 powers and all of them should help my game plan, that is, beat the hell out of my opponents with melee. Attacks are good too, but in my case they often only help others steal my kills

Does anyone here offer hearts to the god? I have offered about 102,000 hearts and now she pretty close, but I just find something fishy about the "no reward" for getting her directly in front of you.
    The Graceful Assassin

Credit to FairyWitch

I offered like 100 but if nothing good happens, no point in giving them.

Guess I will be the test mouse here and donate until she comes to me all the way. I will report my findings.
    The Graceful Assassin

Credit to FairyWitch

I'm not planning on wasting my hearts on that until it's 100% confirmed there's a real reward for this and so far, this is not the case. I need my hearts elsewhere ^^

Quote Originally Posted by Master Leo View Post
    Does anyone here offer hearts to the god? I have offered about 102,000 hearts and now she pretty close, but I just find something fishy about the "no reward" for getting her directly in front of you.
    I have that + a little more for both goddesses. Since I'm slowly playing on highest difficulties with each chapter, hearts seem a little worthless for me.

I always donate like anything below the xx9999 mark. I like having xx0000 hearts to compare how many hearts I gained for a profit.

Tea time during war is serious business, you know.
    Wii U: AuraGuyChris
    Youtube Channel - Hyrule Warriors (Hard)

Chapter 219: An Alien Friend in Need - Complete!

Quote Originally Posted by Tyr View Post
    ... and the gems is the reason I keep my 3DS always on and online. I've been getting gems since they started giving em away. I do wonder if they are all same or everyone gets something random.
    The Weapon Gems you get from Spot Pass are the same for everyone for each day. I'm a bit tempted to cloning the Weapon Gem I got today, yes, there is a way to clone Spot Pass Gems you get for free everyday. I could use more blank Beam Claws with 4.5 Stars in Ranged. They cost 5500 Hearts to turn into a Weapon, I can do one 9.0 run of Chapter 1 to get the hearts.

The Weapon Gems you get from Spot Pass are the same for everyone for each day. I'm a bit tempted to cloning the Weapon Gem I got today, yes, there is a way to clone Spot Pass Gems you get for free everyday. I could use more blank Beam Claws with 4.5 Stars in Ranged. They cost 5500 Hearts to turn into a Weapon, I can do one 9.0 run of Chapter 1 to get the hearts.
    Now tell us how do you clone weapon gems!
    I already used up the Beam Claws, but I am looking for melee stars not ranged, so it's not that bad. The gems so far aren't useful for me
    You can do one 9.0 run of chapter 1 to get enough hearts for TWO of those Beam claws. I use Heart Booster lvl2 and get 10k per run if I'm not finished.

Quote Originally Posted by Master Leo View Post
    Yes, but finding that there would be no reward was a letdown. I have Viridi closer in "spirit" than I have for Palutena. But hey, I throw most of my hearts away in the offerings. I fuse weapons more than I redeem them.
    Ardent user of anything Rock, Steel, Ground, or Fire
    3DS FC: 4296-3229-5439
    Credit to Mochi10 for the userbar/Sworn Metalhead for the awesome banner

The person I'm talking about all they did was hide and one shot people thanks to Energy Charge.
    So? that's their strategy. Try finding a way around it or just leave.

I have no problem with people doing this in Light vs Dark, since that is where your suppose to be doing this
    Either way it doesn't matter because you don't play LvD either because of another 'incident'.

I won most of the matches I was in with this person
    Then you found a way to beat them. Why are you being a child and quitting FFA for that?

I worked for 2-3 hours
    Ouch.

I'm guessing you're going to stop playing solo mode too because Bomberman is giving you a hard time.
    I claim Larvitar!

Gem is Beam Claws today? Hmm I'll have to try get them.

Quote Originally Posted by Tyranitarquake View Post
    Either way it doesn't matter because you don't play LvD either because of another 'incident'.
    Who said I don't play Light vs Dark anymore? (I know what you are talking about, I don't have time to find the post your talking about)

Light vs Dark is all I play now for online.

Quote Originally Posted by Tyranitarquake View Post
    Ouch.
    I'm guessing you're going to stop playing solo mode too because Bomberman is giving you a hard time.
    I'm the last person that will give up on fusing, I will sit there and fuse for hours on end til I get what I what. Once I start writing down the paths I go, I will know every combination that reaches a dead end, and find the ones that end good for me.

Quote Originally Posted by Tyr View Post
    Now tell us how do you clone weapon gems!
    I already used up the Beam Claws, but I am looking for melee stars not ranged, so it's not that bad. The gems so far aren't useful for me
    You can do one 9.0 run of chapter 1 to get enough hearts for TWO of those Beam claws. I use Heart Booster lvl2 and get 10k per run if I'm not finished.
    I don't know how to get it to work, I heard that you turn the Spot Pass off, then back on, then you get another notification of getting a Spot Pass Gem. You may have to try several times for it to work. It is said to take several hours to get another one if it works.

I have 220000 Hearts offered to Viridi, I think the only way to know if anything happens from offering hearts is to have 9999999 Hearts offered.

Who said I don't play Light vs Dark anymore? (I know what you are talking about, I don't have time to find the post your talking about)

Light vs Dark is all I play now for online.
    I'll try to find the post.

Edit:
    Quote Originally Posted by XDMewtwo
    I'm quitting Light vs Dark, too much bull happened to me. A bunch of Japanese people with perfect 6 star modded weapons were playing and using the most broken strategies ever. One person was using 6 star Ranged Angel Bow with Shot Range + 3 and Shot Homing +3 with Slip Shot. I hated this person, dang arrows would go through walls and come from nowhere, and they chased after me with Transparency on, and they even did circles around me. Another Person had 6 star Ranged Eyetrack Orbitars with Shot Homing+3 and Slip Shot, I've heard plenty had these things being broken, they are! They kill you quickly, and you can't avoid them. Several matches were lost and they were my fault, I was close to beating Dark Pit, so I decided to finish him with continuous fire, then after a little bit team lost. If I was using my Charged Shots we may have won. Then my touch screen failed on me, I was Pit with Babel Club, and was hiding. The other team completed Daybreak and I hear it charging up, time to use Playing Dead to avoid this, "touches touch screen and it scrolls away from Playing Dead" maybe the laser won't hit me, then it somehow does even though they missed me.

I'm seriously going to start on make perfect weapons now after all this.
    http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthr...=#post14438472

Now what?
    Last edited by Tyranitarquake; 24th April 2012 at 7:47 PM.
    I claim Larvitar!

That was a case of being caught completely off guard. They are really not too tough once you get used to it. The most is extremely annoying.

That was a case of being caught completely off guard. They are really not too tough once you get used to it. The most is extremely annoying.
    You can say the same for the sagitarius bow user.
    I claim Larvitar!

It is sad to say, but I not going to play Free for All ever again/ for a long time. It is officially ruined. Someone thought that the 6 star Ranged Bow plus Energy Charge combo would work in Free for All and ruined it for everyone. The only way I could win is by attacking and killing this person as soon as they respawn just to keep them for getting any points. Breaking their Energy Charge is not enough with their 6 star Ranged Bow. This person has had no skill, most skill they had was getting a 6 Star Sagittarius Bow with a few good modifiers. I was just lucky this person was not using Autorecticle or no one would get any at points all except them.

I thought what I just finished finally would be good, but it seems I need to rework even more to make something truly evil.
    "It is officially ruined." Yup, it's official, Nintendo wrote it on their Facebook page. /endsarcasm

Black FC: 1506 6230 0305 3697 5245 7754.
    Check my thread: http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthr...5-s-Trade-Shop

Quote Originally Posted by awesome105 View Post
    "It is officially ruined." Yup, it's official, Nintendo wrote it on their Facebook page. /endsarcasm
    And that was needed because?

My Magnus club gets me good scores but not as good as my cragalanche cannon. +4 petrification works awesomely with my magnus club. Also, why is the magnus club so fast (it has +1 speed but I didnb't think it would make it that fast)? Is it because I got used to my slow cannon? And are all clubs like that? I thought clubs were the slowest weapons.
    I claim Larvitar!

Halo Club and Ore Club are slow. I know because I've used these quite a bit.

3 things.

1. The more you donate to the Goddess, the better value weapons you get. I dunno if this works on Together, but it works on Solo for sure. Some guy confirmed it, and it's worth the effort.

2. I need a good weapon, like Claws or something. I currently have 297 Value Pandora Claws, but I did better with value 250 Bear Claws. Any way to get back to the Bear Claws from the Pandora Claws? Even Tiger Claws would work. Heck, even Hedgehog Claws work. Anything fast and deadly.

3. Anyone want to add me on 3DS to be playing KI with? VM me if you do. If you want to add me, add this code:

5370-0974-0375

Once again, I can't confirm I added you back unless you VM'd me.

Meh. We got dis. Powerful vines and all. We whip 'em. With our vines. Powah Whip. :3
    In honor of AlexandriaTheMixed and Project Retribution
    Oh, the shame...

Page 63 of 260 FirstFirst ... 135359606162636465666773113163 ... LastLast