Page 7 of 260 FirstFirst ... 345678910111757107 ... LastLast

Thread: Kid Icarus: Uprising

Staffs, orbiters, and staffs look awesome, but how to combine into one weapon of power. What to do? What to do?
    If you just read the symbol as Zorark then you've played to much Pokemon

I wasn't that excited for this game before, but now I want it quite bad. The online looks really good.
    I claim Larvitar!

I'll be using every kind of weapon, but I like the claws, giving Pit nice speed. Ugh, why won't time hurry up?! I want this so badly and I have to wait 6 days after the Americans and Europeans, the agony! Well, I'll be in for a very long March...

i want this game but im glad its coming out when spring break is the week after it comes out
    white fc 3353 5984 6367

check out my youtube http://www.youtube.com/user/theragin...o?feature=mhee currently doing pokemon mystery dungeon explorers of sky

The Reaper has appeared! :3

3DS: 1779-0094-0137

Source of images

Quote Originally Posted by TwilightLugiaX View Post
    The Reaper has appeared! :3

That music, it means you've been spotted and that you're going to die soon. Aside from that, love the new design.
        Spoiler:- 3DS friend-code:

Well, Uprising is coming in 4 weeks now (Where I live.)

Anyone check out the screenshots on the official site? Nothing that interesting but the weapon interface might raise a few eyebrows.

Quote Originally Posted by ParaChomp View Post
    That music, it means you've been spotted and that you're going to die soon. Aside from that, love the new design.
    I've heard that way too often while played 3d classics kid Icarus. >.<
    I claim Larvitar!

Checked out game play of the first 3 chapters on YouTube and unlike 95% of games that I've played, the character conversations are actually very funny.

Also, when combining weapons, do you lose the 2 you combine and have one new weapon or do you still have the two and also keep the new, combined weapon? And I know that there was a weapon that had one use in multi player, but do all the combined weapons have one or few uses or are they usable all you like?

Quote Originally Posted by Mighty Arceus493 View Post
    Checked out game play of the first 3 chapters on YouTube and unlike 95% of games that I've played, the character conversations are actually very funny.

Also, when combining weapons, do you lose the 2 you combine and have one new weapon or do you still have the two and also keep the new, combined weapon? And I know that there was a weapon that had one use in multi player, but do all the combined weapons have one or few uses or are they usable all you like?
    If anyone want to know what they're talking about...

Pre-ordered mine, looks fun.

I had a dream last night that I got Uprising and played it until my alarm went off... This is definitely my favourite 3DS game so far. With the AR Cards, will we have to buy them like some TCG or is it just trading AR Cards with others?

Just watched it and I really like how the characters interact with each other. It's cheesy and and funny.

Also, I believe the weapons get used up when combining to create a new weapon, but while on the adventures you get to pick up more of them.

Source of images

I'm starting to get hyped for this game now, its about time I blew the dust off my 3DS!

I've been stoked for this game for quite a while and I think I will preorder it soon. Before the question got asked in Nintndo Power I hadn't thought about how the game's controls would work for lefties like me. Once I learned that I will likely need to buy the Circle Pad Pro just to play the game, seeing as I am just an unemployed 15 year-old and I haven't really been smart about spendint lately so affording the game and the Pad will be a stretch, let alone all the other games I want as well. Also the next 3DS model will likely sport dual Circle Pads so holding out will probably save me 20$ and only dampen the experience on a handful of games. Correct me if I'm wrong but as far as I know, the only touch screen actions that are in the game are taps and swipes. Well, I thought, 'I can't do these motions with a stylus, but my thumb can do them pretty well...' so I tried imagining I was playing the game and used my thumb. While not as perfect as using the stylus I hope that I will be able to play the game like witjout the need for additional purchases.. You may be thinking that on the 3DS touch screen my bare thumb is a not a very reliable method, well here is the genius: Does anyone remember that little thumb strap thingy that came with the original DS systems for easy touch screen control?? Well, I dug mine out and I think that it will work very well, either on a thumb or a finger. I am proudly thinking that I am the first to think of doing this... Any other lefties that are concerned about controls, try to get one of the thumb straps and you will probably be saving yourself 20$ (for then).
    im not sure about anything

I'm a lefty too, but I can't find the CPP anywhere so I'm assuming they sold out. I can make do with my right hand though, even if it is a bit shaky an harder to aim.
    I claim Larvitar!

This game is the reason I bought a 3DS.

This game is the one of reason the 3DS exists (With the other reason being the inevitable Majora's Mask 3DS)

Right now, I'll be satisfied with Kid Icarus 3D Classic. Waiting for the day I play as a Greek Angel fighting a giant Space Krakken for nowhere.

I have a feeling that there would be an alternate control option for left handers because it's a low thing to do if Nintendo forces left handers to buy the CPP.
    Last edited by Mighty Arceus493; 6th March 2012 at 12:14 PM.

Formerly known as Jigglychu.

Quote Originally Posted by Mighty Arceus493 View Post
    I have a feeling that there would be an alternate control option for left handers because it's a low thing to do if Nintendo forces left handers to buy the CPP.
    There is. You can use the face buttons IIRC.
    I claim Larvitar!

Last edited by ParaChomp; 6th March 2012 at 7:10 PM.

Ah, I would love to see the anime!! ^_^

Source of images

I've been debating with myself over if I should get it or not...though it's inevitable that I'm going to get it sooner or later. These debates are the same ones I had with myself before I got my first Zelda game, and this game seems pretty fun. Now all I need is a way to make money.
    Also, I believe the weapons get used up when combining to create a new weapon, but while on the adventures you get to pick up more of them.
    That's what I've assuming after watching some videos on the 3DS.
    Venemo Oscuridad - 6 Battles
    Goldeen keeps stealing the Magical Karp's splashing glory in Smash.

Quote Originally Posted by Zachmac View Post
    I've been debating with myself over if I should get it or not...though it's inevitable that I'm going to get it sooner or later. These debates are the same ones I had with myself before I got my first Zelda game, and this game seems pretty fun. Now all I need is a way to make money.That's what I've assuming after watching some videos on the 3DS.
    You must get this game. This is a game that the 3DS was meant for.

And I don't mind if we lose 2 weapons if we combine them because this game is most likely one of those games that I won't be bored of playing over and over.

Page 7 of 260 FirstFirst ... 345678910111757107 ... LastLast