Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: Creepy night time things

Quote Originally Posted by RevengeHitokage View Post
    When the telephone rings, you know it's bad news one way or another.
    Or a prank call. I called up a friend a couple of months ago at 5AM or so because I felt like it, turns out he was still awake as well. Fun was had.

Quote Originally Posted by Ludwig View Post
    I'm not scared, I have no reason to be. Although, like BNator92, I am confused about what happens when I sleep. A few mornings ago, I woke with swollen skin on my back, it was like mosquito bites, but a lot bigger, about 5 swollen areas within ~10 cm radius.
    Fleas.

Quote Originally Posted by munchlaxboy View Post
    When my parents sleep this weird noise emits from their mouths and noses. It's quite loud and disturbing and I'm highly considering calling an exorcist to expel the demons inside them.
    Nice one.
    Nathan respect Takahashi Meijin. He is Champion. He can push a button continuously no less than 16 times in 1 second. It's sooooooooooooo great!!

Whenever my senile dog howled in the middle of the night (because it needed to go out that bad), it would terrify me. Now he just scratches at the door, which is just annoying.
    I have claimed Pokemon Emerald. U jelly?

Quote Originally Posted by LordVader2719 View Post
    I few years ago, I was staying up late (not sure what I was dong), and my speakers made a very strange noise. I'm not completely sure, but it sounded like, "I will return." It sounded like a whisper, so I couldn't make it out, but I'm certain it came from my speakers. A few other odd things have happened in my house, but nothing that creepy.
    OooH now that is called White Noise!

I'm never bothered by anything 'creepy' happening at night. Which surprises me because I used to live in an area which was completely silent at night. Being at Uni now, 100% of the time any weird noises would be from other students doing something stupid at late hours, so there's never anything to be worried about.

xxx

I get night terrors really easy, so small things like scary stories or creepy commercials bother me at night.

My dad is so paranoid that he has deadbolts on the doors and windows. I'm not that bad. :/

[IMG]http://i43.*******.com/2gvkkd4.jpg[/IMG]
    snarky hipster tennis boys
    claimscreditstumblr
    fukubuchou

deadbolts on the door isnt paranoid but on windows? thats a bit much. my mom has bolts in the edge of the windows so people cant slide them open but if the person wants to break in they can just break the window
    Current Shiny Hunt:
    Houndour
    EGGS: 486
    Im back everyone

Shop will be open soon for 5th gen

I read the story about a creature called the Rake. I wasn't scared of the text, just the picture..... I had to convince myself that the Rake was a fictional character, and the Dog would wake us up before it killed anyone. This is rare, because usually, in my dreams, if there's a murderer(Like Freddy Krueger) who's about to kill me, I always end up pulling a Chain gun out of my backpack, saying "Yippee Kiya, Mother f*ckers!" and blasting them the oblivion.
    Last edited by Inchtall; 31st December 2011 at 10:48 PM.

Credit to Pika Pal Lyra

My cat walks around at night and I'm fairly sure that she's stalking me.

^ Click this for good times ^

House is very very old. 1927 i think. So in any case, it creaks all the time at night. I lock my bedroom door and leave a lamp on when I sleep. I also keep a stuffed animal over my ears.

credit: Thunderstrike Graphics Shop for the userbar
    Quote Originally Posted by Gelatino95 View Post

Yeah, I get kinda paranoid, especially when I'm too lazy to try and close the blinds at night.
    3DS Updated FC: 4640-0105-8945
    On Kid Icarus: Uprising I am *AuraSp*

When I shut the bathroom door one night when i was crapping (it leads into my dark bedroom) i felt it reverberate and there was like something heavy behind it. It's happened a long time now.. I don't know what it is. When I close it again, it goes away. It feels like human size.

And since I watched YOU SHOULDN'T HAVE DONE THAT! it scares me.

credit: Thunderstrike Graphics Shop for the userbar
    Quote Originally Posted by Gelatino95 View Post

Quote Originally Posted by munchlaxboy View Post
    When my parents sleep this weird noise emits from their mouths and noses. It's quite loud and disturbing and I'm highly considering calling an exorcist to expel the demons inside them.
    Excellent! But I'm gonna be an *** and say, it's called snoring.
    I claim Larvitar!

I've seen creepy shadows that come from nowhere -like there was someone or something in my room. Also the TV once turned itself on when I was sleeping in the lounge room (I was the only person home that night).

the tv turn off turn on 7 time in row after this i hear someone walked but i was alone

wow this stuff is creepy. i had a dream once when i was on a bunk bed... cant remember it but when i woke up i swore i heard foot steps and then when i opened my eyes there was a head in front of me. i stayed in bed parlyzed till my mom came to get me. the face was my teddy bear. idk what the footsteps was
    Current Shiny Hunt:
    Houndour
    Im back everyone

I hear weird sounds at night occasionally. Like when I'm up for too long, I can hear someone breathing and it sounds like they're right next to me. I mean the breathing was so loud and clear. But when I focus on the "breathing" for a bit, it turns out it's just my AC. I don't know how it does that but the sound goes back to normal after a bit. Whenever I hear it, I pretend to sleep just in case there's a ghost/demon in my room.

I keep a knife under my spare pillow because when I was little a burglar broke in when I was sleeping

Quote Originally Posted by PikaPika677 View Post
    I hear weird sounds at night occasionally. Like when I'm up for too long, I can hear someone breathing and it sounds like they're right next to me. I mean the breathing was so loud and clear. But when I focus on the "breathing" for a bit, it turns out it's just my AC. I don't know how it does that but the sound goes back to normal after a bit. Whenever I hear it, I pretend to sleep just in case there's a ghost/demon in my room.
    demon or ghost don't exist they are just bad energy and frequency :`)

pikapika i do the same thing when i think someone is in my house lol. ik thats kinda stupid but ive done it forever
    Current Shiny Hunt:
    Houndour
    Im back everyone

I used to be scared to go to my furnace room at night because I always heard strange noises comming from there

Quote Originally Posted by PikaPika677 View Post
    Whenever I hear it, I pretend to sleep just in case there's a ghost/demon in my room.
    Don't be silly.

A demon would kill you anyway

Quote Originally Posted by complot View Post
    demon or ghost don't exist they are just bad energy and frequency :`)
    Well you can't really prove they don't exist.
    Quote Originally Posted by SGG View Post
    Don't be silly.

A demon would kill you anyway
    But I'm not! ;-;

I'd rather die not seeing it rip out my internal organs or something

Quote Originally Posted by BNator92 View Post
    Sometimes I'll wake up with random scratches (kinda like a cat scratch, maybe a little thicker) on my neck or back. Not that it creeps me out entirely, it just confuses me more than anything.
    It WOULD make more sense if I owned a cat or dog, but I don't. At times, I'm half-way tempted to set up a camera in my room to see what transpires the hours I am at rest.
    I have the same type of experiences from time to time, and I should mention that I've seen many ghosts in my life. It should be pointed out that the neck is usually where something will attempt to enter a living entity. Not that there's anything to be afraid of, as there are HUNDREDS of different possibilities.
    I'll trade for shinies or events, Pm me and we'll work out a deal.
    Come play minecraft on my server! Factions, pvp, iconomy, and citizens! Rise to glory!
    ip: 71.193.186.200

I peeked into my closet once and a skeleton popped out! Dx

OoooOOooooOOooOOOoOOOOoooo~...
    Last edited by MetalSonic; 1st January 2012 at 1:52 AM.

Am creatively bankrupt.

vvv Lookie
    http://xat.com/VenenoOsicurdad

Quote Originally Posted by Ambree
    so i already am terrified that some one will break in to a house and shoot me or whatever. tonight just a few minutes ago at 1 am the doorbell got rung. i jumped and ran to my mom who was in the bathroom. the cops were called and everything. this is the third time this has happened since we moved in an year and a half ago. does this happen often to anyone else? does anyone else have creepy things that scare them? i am even afraid to go in front of the window (too much law and order).
    you're going to die

Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast