Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast

Thread: Registration Thread

Name: Mike
    Starter Pokémon: Magnemite (Male, level 5)
    Misc: Is very shy and doesn't have many friends. The only bond he has is with his Pokémon Magnemite. Now he wants to explore the world together with Magnemite and start making new friends. He doesn't have much battle experience.

Default Serebii

Name: Spite
    Starter Pokémon: Eevee, Male, Lv. 5
    Misc: Eevee has a scar on it since it was found beat up behind our house. It was an ordinary house pet until Spite grew to age 10. He then started training with his Eevee.
    Last edited by "Spite" DefaultAsAwesome; 27th March 2012 at 2:26 AM.

name:michael
    starter:mewlv.5
    misc:mew is shiny and has never lost afight(or been in one either )

where there is light... there are always shadows.

Default Serebii

Name: Elliot
    Starter Pokemon: Sneasel, Male, Lv. 5
    Misc Info: Elliot is stubborn and independant to the point of appearing selfish. He is active and enjoys being outdoors in nature. His ambition is to become a scientist, though he also wants to travel as much as possible.

TEST SENT - PASSED
    Last edited by Arc_Angel; 28th March 2012 at 11:24 PM.

Post Serebii

Name:Tatum
    Pokemon:Sneezy,Cubchoo(male),lv. 5
    Misc:Sneezy loves ice cream and fun,as do I.

luxio82:No shinies or legendaries.

I have officially claimed Cubchoo!

Name: Kevin
    Starter Pokémon: Totodile (Shearer), Male, Lv 5.
    Misc. Info: Kevin found this little Totodile in the wild in Unova. Some Pidoves did pulling on him and al, until Kevin saved him. It's impossible to stop their friendship, so strong is it. Kevin loves all types, except for Bugs. He find them weak. He loves also Soccer and riding with Totodile on his head with his bycicle and Video Gaming. His Totodile help Kevin with everything. Sometimes he gonna wild and attack the oppoment so I'm protected from any harm.

(a second chance. :P 3 months are passed)

FB Profile~|deviantART Profile~
    3DS FC: 4382 2023 3008
    Animal Crossing New Leaf Dream Code: 6400 2207 2907
    Banner made by Sworn Metalhead!

Default Serebii

Name: Ringo

Starter Pokemon: Phanpy (Zero; Male, Level 5)

Misc Info: 17 year old Ringo was born into a Team Rocket family in an underground hideout in northern Johto. As a boy, he displayed great musical and technical abilities, and was in training to become a Technician for Team Rocket. He has extensive training in hacking, computers, and hand-to-hand combat, but has limited social skills from being the only youth in the compound (this caused him to turn to music as his release), and shows a preference to Ground and Electric types. A month ago, in a raid by the International Police as part of a program to destroy out the remaining Rocket loyalists, his compound was attacked and burnt. In his escape, he found an experiment Phanpy whose electrified cage was left on. Using his skills, he released Phanpy from his cage and brought him with. He escaped the compound just as the power core overloaded and exploded. The impact from the blast knocked him unconscious. As he woke up into a bright outside he had never seen before, he realized no one else had escaped, and Phanpy had stayed by his side. He named the Phanpy Zero, and began to walk into a strange new world.

TEST SENT
    Last edited by Arc_Angel; 10th April 2012 at 12:15 PM.

Post Serebii

Name: Xavier Owens
    Starter Pokemon: Ponyta (Applebloom), Female, Level 5
    Misc Info: Xavier (Xav or X for short) is a 15 year old teenager who is well spoken and well educated, he likes to have fun and hates negitivity, and also gets very mad when he feels he has been wronged. He's often very sarcastic and likes to make jokes, but also can be somewhat shy when meeting new people. He gets along very well with his Ponyta, Applebloom, who has been his companion since he was a little kid.

TEST SENT - FAILED
    Last edited by Arc_Angel; 10th April 2012 at 12:14 PM.

Default Serebii

Name: Ryan

Starter Pokemon: Phanphy, Level 5, Male

Misc: When going to the store for his mother, Ryan found Phanphy in an alley curled up in a ball with scratched and burn marks all over him. Ryan picked up Phanpy and ran him to the nearest Pokemon Center. While he left Phanphy with Nurse Joy, he went to the store and got the groceries while he grabbed some Pokemon Medicine. When he got back to the Pokemon Center, Ryan gave Phanphy the medicine and asked Phanphy, "Would you like to go on an adventure with me?" Ryan's mother said that it was fine and since that month ago, Ryan and Phanphy have been on their journey...

Ryan is also 12 years old now.

TEST SENT - FAILED
    Last edited by Arc_Angel; 10th April 2012 at 12:16 PM.

Name: Josh Black
    Treecko, Alex, Level 5, Male
    Josh and Alex have traversed many forests, and are excellent at battling. They know every forest Pokemon inside out, and aren't bad with other Pokemon either. Josh obtained Alex on his 5th birthday. Alex can sense aura.

Name: Asopat (Short Name - Pat)
    Starter Pokémon: Starmie, Female, Lv. 5
    Misc Info: Asopat was once drowned in the deepest sea. A Starmie helped and saved him becoming his friend. Pat's parents gave him a PokéBall but Starmie having special Abilities, Starmie decieded to be out of the Pokéball.

Exclamation

Name: Corvette57
    Starter: Vulpix, Male, Lv. 5
    Misc: Learned about being a trainer from his father. He got his egg from his father's Ninetales. It hatched when he was twelve and he fell in love with pokemon training from that day on.
    Last edited by corvette57; 15th April 2012 at 7:37 AM. Reason: Illegal starter

Default Serebii

Name: Norns
    Starter Pokémon: Mudkip (Kipz), Female, Lv. 5
    Misc Info: Norns found an egg when she was young, and saw how it had just been abandoned and left to rot, and kept it for years, caring for it and protecting it. One day, it hatched and she saw a Mudkip peeping up at her, with a wide smile on her face. She named her Kipz, and over the years they grew close, then decided they wanted to journey together. At first, Norns' parents tried to ignore her, but eventually they gave in as the pair had a strong bond, and Kipz trusted Norns fully.

TEST SENT
    Last edited by Arc_Angel; 19th June 2012 at 8:34 PM.

Name: Victinifan100
    Starter pokemon: Gible (Chompa), Male, Lv.5
    Misc Info: Victinifan100 found a abandon egg in the middle of the dessert, he kept hold of it untill it started to hatch. Victinifan100 saw a eggshell fall of, but was greeted with a dragon breath, the rest of the egg hatched and the Gible came out at first his parents tried to send it to a pokemon adoption center but Chompa the Gible wouldn't go, so his parents finaly let victinifan100 keep the gible.
    Pokemon White Friend Code: 4212 9112 1386

Spoiler:- Current pokemon team:

^This will stay in my signature forever, even though the clan is closed (or at least merged)^

Check out my new Fan-Fic!

Click here to join my RPG

Victini's Egg>[IMG]http://i50.*******.com/2udzz84.png[/IMG]
    I treat my Pokemon like family. Copy and Paste this in your sig if you do too.

Name: Victory
    Adopt one yourself! @Pokémon Orphanage

My team Pose and Egg where made By Shiny_Wooper

Name:fyra
    Starter pokemon:Cyndaquil(male,lv5)nickname fuego
    Misc:Love dragons and fire type pokemon especially charizard.She believes that there are somewhere other worlds who are completely different and perhaps dragons too.She met fuego when he was just an egg that she exchange for her togepi egg.]
    Name: Draverter
    Adopt one yourself! @Pokémon Orphanage[/center]
    Last edited by fyra; 21st April 2012 at 7:10 PM.

Name: Lauren
    Starter Pokemon: Shinx (Kayla), Female, Lvl 5
    Info: Lauren is a peacful and free-spirited girl who loves pokemon very much. She dreams of becoming a great Pokemon Breeder someday. Kayla is a happy, bubbly little Shinx, who can also be a bit naive. However, when push comes to shove, she has Lauren's back, just as Lauren has hers.

(Edited because I accidentally left my siggy in it ^^; )
    Last edited by xXLuminousNightXx; 26th April 2012 at 9:21 PM.

Whoops I put my signature, sorry, Heres the new one with different info (manly because I changed my mind) :
    Name: Victinifan100 (nickname: Victinif)
    Starter pokemon: Bagon (Dreamer), Male, Lv.5
    Misc Info: One day Victinifan100 met a Mother Salamence battling a Garchomp trying to protect its egg, but both the salamence and the garchomp died after a collided dragon claw, Victinif took care of the egg until one day it hatched! He saw the bagon try to fly by jumping the cliff near his house but just saved it, calling it Dreamer because of his dream to fly.

Default Serebii

Name: Spite
    Starter Pokémon, gender, Level 5 and Nickname: Slakoth, female, level 5, Bread.
    Misc: Bread the Slakoth, like Spite, is very truant. They love to eat and sleep, while both of them are always up for some action. It was until Spite turned 16 when he decided he wanted to start traveling with Bread.

TEST SENT
    Last edited by Arc_Angel; 2nd May 2012 at 3:25 PM.

Default Serebii

Name: Kevin
    Starter Pokémon: Mareep , Female, Lv 5.
    Misc. Info: Kevin found this little Mareep in the wild in Unova. Some Pidoves and other pokémon was pulling at her and punching and all, until Kevin saved her. It's impossible to stop their friendship, so strong is it. Kevin loves all types, except for Bugs. He find them weak. He loves also Soccer and riding with Maree[ on his head with his bycicle and Video Gaming. His Mareep help sometime Kevin with everything. Sometimes she gonna wild and attack the oppoment so I'm protected from any harm.

(finally good posted. :P First second chance was wrong posted. xP)

TEST SENT - FAILED - FAILED - FAILED - PASSED
    Last edited by Arc_Angel; 2nd May 2012 at 8:35 PM.

Default Serebii

Name: Sam
    Starter Pokemon: Staryu (Senshi), no gender, Lv. 5
    Misc Info: None.

TEST SENT
    Last edited by Arc_Angel; 9th May 2012 at 10:30 PM.

Default Serebii

Name: Pelé
    Starter Pokémon: Treecko (Neymar), Male, Lv.5
    Misc: Treecko and I like to hike. Enjoying nature as musc as possible.

TEST SENT
    Last edited by Arc_Angel; 5th May 2012 at 7:49 PM.

Default Serebii

Name: Sumi
    Starter Pokemon: Gothita (Emily), Female, Lv.5
    Misc Info: Sumi found Emily when she and her parents visited the theme park in Nimbasa City, Unova. Sumi spent more time having a staring contest with Emily than enjoying the rides, and decided to take the Gothita home.

TEST SENT - FAILED - FAILED
    Last edited by Arc_Angel; 12th May 2012 at 7:25 PM.

Default Serebii

Name: Vernon
    Starter Pokemon: Tepig , Male, Lv.5
    Misc Info: Tepig was a starter chosen by Vernon. Although they officially became partners at Juniper's Lab, Vernon and Tepig have been friends since Vernon was 8. Tepig stayed with Vernon and his mom, playing every day. When Vernon turned 10, Professor Juniper gave him a Pokedex as a gift.

TEST SENT - FAILED - PASSED
    Last edited by Arc_Angel; 13th May 2012 at 8:48 AM.

Default Serebii

Name: Noriko
    Starter Pokemon: Skitty, Female, Level 5
    Misc Info: Noriko and Skitty travel the world, aiming to one day set up their own shop full of baked goods and confectionery catering to the sweet teeth of humans and Pokémon alike.

TEST SENT - FAILED - PASSED
    Last edited by Arc_Angel; 7th June 2012 at 10:32 AM.

Default Serebii

Name: Fanal
    Starter Pokémon: Vulpix, Male, Level 5, Vixvee
    Misc: Fanal's parents got scammed into buying Vixvee's egg as a birthday present thinking it'd hatch into a Eevee. After the initial disappontment they grew closer over time.

TEST SENT
    Last edited by Arc_Angel; 10th May 2012 at 10:51 PM.

Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast