Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ... 345678910 LastLast

Thread: Registration Thread

Default Serebii.Net Forums

Name: Valise
    Starter Pokémon: Gulpin (Gaius), Male, Level 5
    Misc Info: Valise has always had a liking for 'unusual' Pokémon that she considered unpopular around Trainers her age, and gave them equally unusual nicknames. And if not unusual, have an attitude like hers. Gaius was traded to her for a Pokémon egg to a Pokémon Breeder hanging out in a sketchy alleyway. Or so she says.

TEST SENT
    Last edited by enchantress; 5th November 2012 at 2:24 PM.

* Name: Myi
    * Starter Pokémon, gender, Level 5 and Nickname: Eevee, Female- Aliae
    * Misc: Her Eevee was hatched from an egg that she got as a birthday gift; tends to like nighttime more than daytime

Default Serebii net

* Name: Jake
    * Starter Pokémon, : Joltik, Male level 5. Nickname: Sparky
    * Misc: Joltik is a mischiefious pokemon liking to squeeze into cracks and corners and cause trouble.

TEST SENT - FAILED - FAILED - FAILED - PASSED
    Last edited by enchantress; 14th December 2012 at 10:43 AM.

Name: Peter
    Starter Pokémon: Magikarp, level 5, (male)
    Misc.: Peter has been fascinated with pokémon ever since he first went to his grandfather's house and saw him gardening with his Lilipup, Perry. After this, Peter couldn't wait until he got his first pokémon, but didn't seem to be able to come across one until he saw a shady man holding a poke ball, that he said held the king of all pokémon. Peter decided to buy the poke ball, thinking it would have some ultra-rare Pokémon like a Celebi in it, but it actually contained a Magikarp. He had only heard bad things about this pokémon, but being that it was now his pokémon and his responsibility, he decided he would prove everyone who had picked on a Magikarp wrong and train him up to be the best pokémon ever!

* Name: Psi
    * Starter Pokémon: Riolu, male, level 5
    * Misc: Riolu's been my best friend since I was little, now we're ready to go out into the world to prove ourselves.
    3DS FC: 3952-7298-4616

† I am a Christian and proud of it!†

Default Serebii

* Name: LIA
    * Starter Pokémon, : Scyther, male, level 5
    * Misc: Scyther loves to battle stronger pokemons.

TEST SENT
    Last edited by Arc_Angel; 13th November 2012 at 3:10 PM.

Default Serebii.net

Name: Chrome
    Starter pokemon: Ralts (Pearl) - Female - Lvl 5
    Misc: Chrome found Pearl in a rainy day near the lake. She seemed lost, so Chrome took her home with him. Since then, Pearl follows Chrome to whichever adventure he goes to.

TEST SENT
    Last edited by Arc_Angel; 13th November 2012 at 3:10 PM.

Name: Ventus
    Starter Pokémon: Riolu (Sora), Male, Lv. 5
    Misc Info: Orphaned at the age of 5, when he was 10, he was adopted, and stayed home until he was 15, when he went off on his Pokémon Adventure. He went to Professor Birch, and tried to get a starter, but they were out. On his way out, he found a Riolu, and decided to use him as his "starter". He hopes to eventually become a Pokémon Professor. He likes Pokémon that not many people use.
    Last edited by The Keyblade Alchemist; 29th November 2012 at 10:45 PM.

Name: Peter
    Starter Pokémon: Magikarp, level 5, (male)
    Misc.: He bought his Magikarp from a man on a bridge for a "reasonable" price.

Default Serebii

Name: Lucas
    Starter Pokemon: Ralts (Rags), Male, Level 5
    Misc: To say I found Rags isn't exactly true. Rags found me. I've seem him walk the streets lonely sometimes and I've always smiled and waved at him, but he always walked away into a dark alley. At one point, he started wandering near my house, never approaching anyone though. However, one day, when my parents weren't around, I invited him in and to my surprise, he did. Since then, he started appearing in front of my door and window more often. I'd let him and we'd communicate somehow and play together. Slowly, he adapted to my home and stayed. I found out later that Rags is a pokémon of emotion, so I wonder if that had anything to do with him being with me. I've never kept him in a pokéball, but on the day I decided to go out on a journey, I told him and asked if he'd join. Rags was joyous about this and accepted in being my first caught pokémon. Though it is the natural way to keep pokémon with you, it felt weird having to keep Rags inside a pokéball. So I've decided to let Rags enjoy the journey outside of his pokéball for now, until he starts getting used to it. I'll probably have to catch some more pokémon to make it easier for him.

TEST SENT - FAILED - PASSED
    Last edited by Arc_Angel; 28th November 2012 at 5:40 PM.

Default Serebii

This is open? Well, I'll throw my hat in the proverbial ring.

Name: Matthew (Male)
    Starter Pokémon: Shinobu the Nincada, level 5, Female.
    Misc: Matthew is entirely silly, and is pretty much the clown of any group. Shinobu never says anything.

TEST SENT
    Last edited by Arc_Angel; 28th November 2012 at 11:29 AM.

Default Serebii

I'd like to give it a try too if possible.
    It's been quite some time since I last participated in an RP and I'd love to be in one again and experience the challenge this RP will surely prove to be as it's nothing like the ones I'm used too.

Name: Rowan Virote
    Starter: Ralts, Female, Lv 5.
    Misc: Rowan is a 19 year old teen and is the only child of Mr. and Mrs. Virote. The Virote's are a wealthy who gained their wealth from their businesses, producing cars, motorcycles and colossal boats. They all live in the family estate, situated on the edge of a forest and not too far from one of the major cities. Due to the busy work schedule of his parents Rowan grew up with his nanny, who raised him to the kind teen he is today. Rowan never got much attention from his parents so to make them proud and to get their attention he focused all his energy on his studies, even though he always dreamed of going on his own Pokémon journey. But although Rowan has dreamed of this journey since the age of ten, he has never been alone nor without Pokémon even though he never received his starter.

Ever since Rowan was able to walk he used to sneak out of crib and explore the estate. And the older he got, the further Rowan would go. On one evening in May, at the age of 8, Rowan sneaked out of his room again and ended up in the garden where he found a small hole in the wall that separated the estate garden from the forest. Curious as he was, Rowan crawled through the hole and found himself in the forest where he had never been before. But Rowan could not move a foot or he found trouble already, his first step landed on the tale of a sleeping Zigzagoon who attacked him. Rowan ran till he could run no more, he noticed he lost the Zigzagoon, but found himself lost too and started crying. But rescue was on it's way.

The forest behind the estate was the home of a Gardevoir family, motherly as they are the family started to look where the crying came from when the heard it. Not much later, after the crying had already stopped, they found a small boy sleeping in his tears. The Gardevoir knew where he was from, he came from behind the wall, they had seen him through the hole. And so they brought the boy back to the hole.

Rowan woke up, he had a weird dream. He dreamed he saw some Gardevoir and even Kirlia and Ralts, but he had no time to think of it, he had to go back home, he was lost a forest he had never been too. But when he looked up, he found himself at the hole again and realized he did not dream at all.

Ever since that day Rowan frequently visited the Gardevoir family, but one dark day they were just gone. All but one little Ralts was left of the family. This was 10 year ago and Rowan took care of the little Ralts all that time. Ralts is a very shy Pokémon and is frightened by people she does not know very well, usually hiding behind Rowan's leg when she's out of her Pokéball and dislikes fighting. Rowan has always wondered what caused his little Ralts to be the "lone survivor", but one day he will find out what happened to her and her family.

Last edited by enchantress; 13th December 2012 at 1:29 PM.

Default Serebii

Ima try this.

Name: Ryker
    Pokemon: Female Mareep level5 (FluffyVolt)
    Misc info: Ryker's parents died in a horrible accident and he had to look after himself for 2 years. His parents had left him money so he was able to still be healthy. He now realised that being home alone is boring so he is starting his journey now and he is hoping for the best!

TEST SENT
    Last edited by enchantress; 27th December 2012 at 11:01 AM.

Default Serebii

Name: Rick Nohead
    Starter Pokemon: Vulpix (Male, Level 5, Lord Vulpix)
    Misc: Rick is very dependent on Vulpix. He likes to be sarcastic, but Vulpix always gets upset because he takes everything literally. They met each other in a forest when Rick was little; Vulpix came out of the blue from the sky. Rick seemed very insecure, so Vulpix insisted on a journey to get him mature. Vulpix raised Rick about completely by himself.

TEST SENT - FAILED - FAILED
    Last edited by enchantress; 17th April 2013 at 2:15 PM.

Default Serebi Net

Name: Clementine ( age 18 )
    Starter: Sunny ( Turtwig ) level 5,boy
    Misc: Clementine got sunny as a present just before her family was killed by a Gengar. Sunny is a funny pokemon while
    Clementine is serious. Sunny will do anything but put her trainer/best friend in danger then battling.

By the way me and EpicSquirtle share the same computer just to let you know

TEST SENT
    Last edited by enchantress; 27th December 2012 at 11:10 AM.

Default Serebii

Name: Andrew
    Starter Pokemon: Growlithe, Male, Lv.5
    Misc Info: Andrew likes go hiking and camping with his Growlithe as company. He trusts Growlithe, and treats him well. Sometimes, however, they'll do their own thing for a little bit. Andrew's not worried about Growlithe getting into mischief. Andrew will play any instrument when given the oppurtunity. He likes to write music.

TEST SENT - FAILED - FAILED
    Last edited by enchantress; 8th January 2013 at 5:51 AM.

Default Serebii

Name: Absoltastic
    Starter: Elgyem, Male, Level 5, "Roswell"
    Misc Info: I simply live for adventures! Also, I have always wanted to participate in this... I am a trainer that is trying to start over again from scratch after going from place to place, starting anew in a new place with new Pokemon. My Elgyem, Roswell, was found outside of my house near a mysterious space rock. Now I am journeying to help him gather strength to find his way back home.

Last edited by enchantress; 8th January 2013 at 12:47 PM.

Default Serebii

Name: Kiya Raquel

Starter Pokémon, gender, Level 5 and Nickname: Vulpix, Female, Level 5, “Pixie”

Misc:

Kiya is a passionate adventurer with a pure heart but a spicy personality. When angered her temper can burn and consume like fire. Her loyalty and ambition is relentless and undying. Kiya has a passion for life and all she takes part in. She is a hard worker and a vibrant, vivacious sort of woman. Kiya has a sharp and lashing wit, but can be very head strong and selfish. She is a fun loving, cheerful sort of person with a fiery soul.

This fiery Vixen stands fairly tall and shapely. She has long dark brown hair with hints of red highlights, scorching brown eyes that burn with a tone of red. Her skin is nicely tanned from hours a day in the sun. Kiya wishes to travel the world with Pokémon, reach her full potential, discover mysteries and find out more about herself and what she can do. She dreams of a life of adventure and Pokémon. She loves Photography.

TEST SENT
    Last edited by enchantress; 8th January 2013 at 6:14 AM.

Default Serebii.net

Trainer name: Evdee
    Starter pokemon: Pidgey (Astral), Female, lv.5
    Other info: Astral was given to Evdee as his fifth birthday gift from his parents, and they have grown together since. Now, they are ready to set out on a quest to gain more knowledge about the unique world they live in.

TEST SENT - FAILED - FAILED - PASSED
    Last edited by enchantress; 29th December 2013 at 11:08 PM.

Default Serebii

Trainer name: A.J.
    Starter Pokemon: Sandshrew (Dan), Male, Level 5
    Other Info: One day, A.J. was wandering around in Route 111 in Hoenn, when he got lost in the desert. The sandstorm was covering his path and he couldn't see in front of him. Eventually, he came to a large tower and he ran inside to get out of the sandstorm. After he closed the door, he heard a cry behind him. When he turned around, there was a small, yellow Pokemon there looking at him. He squatted down to pet it, but it quickly rolled into a ball and rolled across the room. After begging for the Pokemon to come back with no success, A.J. sat down and waited out the storm. His final plea was that he wasn't a bad guy and that he was lost in the storm. He heard the tiny cry once again and forgot about it. He set up a small sleeping bag and rested on the hard ground. Then, the small Pokemon slowly inched its way to A.J. and cuddled up next to him.

Once A.J. woke up, the storm subsided and he packed up to leave. Then he looked in his bag for his Pokedex to register the small mouse Pokemon and he asked it if it wanted to come with him. The Sandshrew agreed to join A.J. and helped him get out of the desert and back to Mauville City so he could rest in an actual bed.

TEST SENT
    Last edited by enchantress; 28th January 2013 at 10:37 AM.

Default Serebii

Name - Rok

Starter Pokemon - Drowzee (Luko) | Male | Level 5

Info - Luko was drawn to Rok because of his recurring dreams. When Luko began to eat a dream one night,
    Luko saw it was Rok's dream to battle the Pokemon Champion with a Drowzee...
    and Luko knew it was him in Rok's dream.

TEST SENT
    Last edited by enchantress; 28th January 2013 at 10:42 AM.

Default Serebii

Name: Ansem
    Starter Pokémon: Ralts (no nickname), Male, Level 5.
    Misc: He is a new pokemon trainer, whose role model is looker.
    He wants to be a pokemon detective and help bring evil teams like team galactic to justice.
    His mother is an officer Jenny (? havent seen the anime in a while but i think that was her name ?) so he got used to apprehending criminals when he was little.

TEST SENT
    Last edited by enchantress; 4th February 2013 at 3:48 AM. Reason: I must have done something wrong the first time.

Post Serebii

Name: Nova

Starter Pokemon: Murkrow (Bailleu), Male, Level 5

Misc: Nova's dream is to see the world his Pokemon and become a Pokemon Master. He loves to eat cucumber. He hasn't been able to swim his whole life.
    Nova has been friends with Bailleu for about 7 years now, and have been inseparable ever since.

TEST SENT
    Last edited by enchantress; 28th January 2013 at 10:45 AM.

Default Serebii

It's funny, the main reason I'm doing this is because of a Bad OC Blog. Now I'm interested in making my own OC. Who knows, this could be fun?
    I hope I'm doing this right...
    Name: Michael (17)
    Starter Pokémon: Panpour (Blue), Lvl 5, Male
    Misc: Michael wasn't like his school friends. Whereas they wanted to be the best trainers with the best pokemon meeting all the legendaries, he wanted to find "fun" pokemon he would enjoy travelling with, Pokemon that others found "bad". Following a dare, he and two of his friends camped out in the nearby forest to hunt for super strong pokemon without anything but Pokeballs for protection. As he gets bored and distracted easily, Michael wandered further into the forest while his friends slept.
    Needless to say, when the Nidoqueeen attacked him, he couldn't do a thing. Dazed by the attack, Michael stumbled upon Blue, trying to tell him something. After reaching an agreement, Blue helped Michael calm down the Nidoqueen. Turns out, She was just mad that they had gotten too close to her habitat, where her children were sleeping. When they agreed to leave, Nidoqueen safely led him, Blue and his friends out of the forest, where Blue decided he was to join Michael. Just in case his hunt for "fun" pokemon led him off a cliff.

Last edited by enchantress; 11th February 2013 at 10:42 AM.

Post Serebii

Name: Emily Green (12)
    Starter Pokemon: Chikorita (Aria; Lv. 5; Female)
    Misc Info: Emily is often called "Em" by her friends and people she knows well. She is usually very childish for a twelve year old, but takes Pokémon seriously. She received Aria from her older brother, Alex, for her twelfth birthday. They have a very tight bond.

TEST SENT
    Last edited by enchantress; 28th January 2013 at 10:50 AM.

Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ... 345678910 LastLast