Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 45678910 LastLast

Thread: Registration Thread

Name: Kate Rosalie (Female; 13)

Starter Pokémon: Snivy (Reed; Male; Level 5)

Misc: Kate is a normal girl from Anville town who loves adventure. She plays the flute and piccolo, and is very shy. Kate wants to become a Pokémon trainer, so she travels across Unova to Nuvema town to receive her starter. She believes that Snivels' fighting sprit will help her come out of her shell and make new friends, something she hasn't been able to accomplish in life.
    Last edited by zebbystrika; 27th January 2013 at 3:33 AM.
    If you think the Sinnoh saga has been the best saga of the whole show, copy and paste this into your signature! (started by FlameRose)

98% OF TEENS WON'T STAND UP FOR GOD...
    REPOST THIS IN YOUR SIGNATURE IF YOU'RE ONE OF THE 2% WHO WILL

If you think that it's unfair that Ash finds starters in the wild and we can't, copy and paste this into your siggy! (started by zebbystrika)

Post Serebii

Name:Carly
    Starter Pokemon: Oshawott(No nickname) Lvl 5 Female
    Misc: Oshawott was found by Carly outside school she felt sorry and took her in without her parents knowing. Her parents soon found out but had pity on the little oshawott and let her keep her.

P.S. I know I all ready have one but I just changed my Info

TEST SENT
    Last edited by enchantress; 28th January 2013 at 11:55 AM.

Default Serebii

Name: Joe
    Starter Pokemon: Nidoran (Turbo) Male LV. 5
    Misc Info: Joe found Turbo on a family holiday, the small pokemon was found shivering under a tree. The two instantly formed a connection and although neither of them have any battle experience their friendship allows them to work well together under pressure.

TEST SENT - FAILED - FAILED
    Last edited by enchantress; 13th February 2013 at 12:12 PM. Reason: Added homeboard

Default serebii

Trainer:Silas, 13 (brith date july 2 1999) male
    Starter: pokemon:Piplup-(Pippy) lvl.5 female

misc:
    Silas is an out going persion who will rise to any challenge, he care's so much for his pokemon pippy, he will happly give up his on life to save his much loved Pippy. Silas is intelagent in the science area, he want's to get every badge the world has to offer (life dream/goal).

Pippy was abused by her previous owner for being judgemental of her owner's commands. she is very intelligent and is fast to adapt to pretty much any battle, she make's friends easly and has a fear of ghoust type's especially the litwick evolution line.

TEST SENT - FAILED
    Last edited by enchantress; 31st March 2013 at 10:38 AM.

Default SPPf

Name: Mordecai
    Starter Pokemon: Sabeleye (Orion), Male, Lv. 5
    Miscellaneous: Mordecai is well-versed in the knowledge of Pokemon. He has high ambitions, and the skills, resources and abilities to pull it off. He is the man with a plan, a back-up plan, and a back-up plan for the back-up plan. He met Orion when he was young, and captured him. At first, Orion tried to escape, but eventually got to know Mordecai. Now the two are inseparable.

TEST SENT - FAILED - FAILED - FAILED - FAILED
    Last edited by enchantress; 12th February 2013 at 2:14 PM.

Default SPPf

Name: Epifanio (Epi)
    Starter Pokémon: Squirtle (Turtok), Male, Lv.5
    Misc. Info: Both Epifanio and Turtok are afflicted with asthma, since they were over-exposed to allergens as infants. Epifanio is Puerto Rican, has a fiery personality and enjoys dancing.

TEST SENT - FAILED
    Last edited by enchantress; 31st March 2013 at 11:25 AM.

Default Serebii

I'm going to guess registration is still open. Here we go!
    EDIT: Okay, I'll take out the flying, sorry. Can I keep the tails for decoration?

Name: Doscolas "Kirbymon" Kirbidna:
    Starter Pokemon: Buizel (Miles), Male, Lv. 5
    Misc. Info: Doscolas Kirbidna, who goes by "Kirbymon" or "Kirby", used to be a Kirby who resided in an alternate dimension. When she cam into the Pokemon world to embark on a journey via a portal, she was transformed into a scarlet-haired human. The one feature Kirbymon somehow was able to keep from her old form was her two big, bushy, pink fox tails. Kirbymon regards her Pokemon as good friends and loves battling. She is also very random and has a sense of humor, however, she is also very naive and gullible. She seems to like to make references involving red echidna for some reason...I wonder why. (Looks toward Kirbymon36's profile)
    As for Miles...yes, I had to nickname it that. Sorry, I couldn't resist. (Wonders how many people get it)
    Anyway, Miles is a brave and confident Buizel who is always up to honing his battle skills, which need quite a bit of work. Miles met Kirbymon near a lake one day. Kirbymon had decided to go for a swim that time, but accidentally angered a horde of Carvanha. Without her old powers, Kirbymon was defenseless, until Miles came to her rescue. The two instantly formed a bond and were the best of friends ever since. Miles feels that he has to watch over his young trainer and protect her, and is always there when she needs him.

TEST SENT
    Last edited by Arc_Angel; 24th March 2013 at 2:12 PM.

Default Serebii

Name: Codi Kenhai

Starter Pokémon: Pikachu (Sparkplug), Male, Level 5

Misc: Codi grew up on a well-known Pokemon Ranch where he bonded with all of the Pokemon that were raised there. However, he developed a special bond with a little Pichu which he helped raise from an egg. Since then, no matter where Codi went the little Pichu, which he eventually named Sparkplug, followed right behind. After about a month, the friendship between Codi and Sparkplug became so great that he evolved into a Pikachu. Even though Sparkplug's form had changed, he was still the same loving Pokemon that Codi knew.

Personality wise, Codi loves all Pokemon and detests those that use them for evil purposes or acts cold towards them. Having lived on a Pokemon Ranch for so long, he knows that one of the keys to helping a Pokemon grow is love and compassion.

TEST SENT - FAILED
    Last edited by Arc_Angel; 30th March 2013 at 12:32 PM.

Name: Jonathan Krow
    Starter: M Sandile Stranger
    Misc: Prefers to be called by his last name and is planning to be a Pokémon professor some day, but first he wants to discover new types of Pokémon.
    Hello.

Default Serebii

Name: Clloxin James
    Starter:M Piplup lv. 5
    Misc. Clloxin had been an assistant to professer oak in the kanto region, until he was assigned the task of filling his pokedex once he reached the age of 13.

TEST SENT
    Last edited by Arc_Angel; 24th March 2013 at 2:15 PM.

Default Serebii

Name: Aden
    Starter: Scyther (Seraphina), Female, Lv.5
    Misc: Aden saved Seraphina when they were childrem and has been protecting her ever since. She has been his one true freind and companion no matter what. They share an anti-social attitude, though Seraphina is shy where Aden is uncaring. They also share a love for battle, always training to imrpove speed, strength, and tactics.

TEST SENT
    Last edited by Arc_Angel; 24th March 2013 at 2:16 PM.

Name: Oliver
    Starter Pokemon: Spoink (Nicknamed Sporo), Male, Level 5
    Misc: Oliver lives in a big city, and has very overprotective parents. While on a vacation, he snuck away from his parents, and took an empty Pokeball from them, and went to find a Pokemon so he could prove he could care for a Pokemon. He found Sporo being beat up by some Sneasel, so Oliver caught the Spoink and found a place to hide from them. Oliver and Sporo love traveling, and meeting new people. Oliver is 13 now, and his overprotective parents have finally let him go on a journey.
    Last edited by luckym00se; 29th March 2013 at 12:40 PM.

Post Serebii

name: John Paul (JP)
    Starter: duskull (Nickname: BlueSkull) male, level 5
    misc. : son of an infamous dusknoir, Blueskull was rescued when it's father was finally captured. Having nowhere to go, blueskull was given to the police officer who found it and the officer gave it to his son, JP. Being the son of a famous thief, Blueskull may have hidden talents within it.

TEST SENT
    Last edited by Arc_Angel; 24th March 2013 at 2:17 PM.

Default Selebii

Name: Agustin Hernandez (AG as a nickname) age 15
    Starter: Houndour (nickname Cerberus) male, level 5
    Misc from characther and pokemon: AG and Houndour first saw each other when they were attack from some rampaging bug pokemon, after nearly beating them they live together in harmony until one fateful day a man that was the owner of the bug pokemon came to the house and viciosly beat AG and his pokemon before taking the life of his parents as retaliacion for there offense of beating his pokemon, AG since that day decided to hunt down all criminals and bring them eather to justice or to their graves, his Houndour was nickname cerberus because the pokemon in a way looks like the mythological dog of three heads, both of them are good spirited and cheerful, you could never expect that they are vicious bounty hunters until you have seen them when dealing with someone

TEST SENT - FAILED
    Last edited by Arc_Angel; 3rd April 2013 at 2:11 PM.

Default Serebii

Name: Maximus
    Starter Pokemon: Ralts lv. 5 Female, Nicknamed Natalia
    Misc: I have wandered around the regions to no avail as a musician. I am now a trainer and a psychic advocate. I met my Ralts after I nursed it to health after she had teleported into a tree and knocked herself out. Im here to start my journey.

TEST SENT
    Last edited by Arc_Angel; 24th March 2013 at 2:19 PM.

* Name: Nori Ora
    * Starter Pokémon: Houdour (Road Female, level 5)
    * Misc: Nori loves to fight and believes that she is greater than god. She one day stole her Houndour's egg. http://s555.beta.photobucket.com/use...39720390403633
    [IMG]http://i33.*******.com/f42ruc.png[/IMG]
    Thank you Shade2000! Link to her shop~http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthr...7-Ocean-of-Art
    I love Legend of Zelda:Skyward Sword! PROBLEM?! I also love the anime Soul Eater, Angel Beats!, D. Gray Man, Kuroshitsuji/Black Butler, yet again, PROBLEM?!
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T-ekh...lNeW4J-nIQNgeg (GlitchxCity's N's Castle Bridge Symphonic Remix)

Default Serebii

Name: Mike Diamond

Starter Pokemon: Torchic (Tai), Male, Level 5

Misc. Info: Mike's had the hardest time keeping Tai tame while living by himself in the Pokemon World. He thought having a Pokemon as a pet would be a little nice, a good change of pace from the normal everyday struggle. Boy was he wrong. Tai just simply believes he's too big to be contained in Mike's small abode, so Mike took it upon himself to put everything aside for a while and train out in the world with his longtime friend, Tai the Torchic.

Additional ; Mike is 18. Black hair, blue eyes and red framed (small) rectangular glasses. He wears a blue and red jacket over a black tshirt, dark blue matching jeans, and red/white/black sneakers.

TEST SENT - Registration application revoked by applicant by choice. Please feel free to reapply at a later date if and when you're ready.
    Last edited by Arc_Angel; 30th March 2013 at 11:56 PM.

Default Serebii

Name: Travis
    Starter Pokemon: Electrike, Female (Jill) level 5
    Misc: Travis is a young stage actor, who has recently begun traveling to give himself a wider array of experiences to help build him as an actor. He enjoys experiencing new things, and occasionally putting on a show for anyone who happens to be watching.
    Please, please post after me. I can't stand to have killed another topic.

Default serebii

Name: Jorge
    Starter: shroomish(warrior) male, level 5
    Misc:When Jorge was small he wandered into a large forest out of curiosity. He explored the wilderness to his heart's desire. But by the time he decided it was time to go home, he was hopelessly lost. He was trully scared! Until, a lone shromish approached him. The shromish, being native to the forest, knew the exact way out.He guided Jorge through twists and turns towards the exit.When Jorge was safely out of the forest he gratefully thanked the shroomish for his help. He then left, but after a few minutes he turned to have one last look at the beautiful forest before he left it behind.He was astonished to see that the shroomish was following him.It turned out the pokemon wanted to be his friend. That is all in the past now,but Jorge will always remember it. He is now 14 years old and is ready to go on a journey with his faithful warrior pokemon shroomish.

TEST SENT - FAILED - FAILED - PASSED
    Last edited by Arc_Angel; 15th April 2013 at 9:43 AM.

Default Serebii

Name: Kyou
    Starter: Shinx (Leo), Male, Lv.5
    Misc: Kyou met Shinx when she went out into the wilderness with her older brother and got lost. Her brother forgot his Pokemon, but they found a lost Shinx who lost his pack, and together they found their way out. Since Shinx could not find his pack, he agreed to become Kyou's first Pokemon.

TEST SENT
    Last edited by Arc_Angel; 24th March 2013 at 11:51 PM.

Default Home board serebii

Name: light
    Starter: Chinchou (Chichi), level 5 male
    Misc: Light was born in the dark. He was created to be the perfect trainer, but he escaped he lab where he was held and ran into the real world. After fleeing for days he hid in a cave hoping to escape his captors. By accident he fell down a crevice into some water. As he awoke he saw a dim light sparking above him, as he looked up he saw a Chinchou. He was sheltering him from a drip of water. After a while Chinchou led him to safety out a hidden tunnel. Chinchou made the diction of a lifetime; he decided to follow Light into the world and travel with him.

I know that you need to know if a sibling is registering for Fizzy Bubbles so here i go:
    ShuckTsubo will be registering for FB soon, he is my brother, so we may have the same IPs.
    sorry if this is in the wrong place but the rules thread would not tell me where to tell the community.
    thanks,
    Light

TEST SENT - FAILED - FAILED - PASSED
    Last edited by Arc_Angel; 9th April 2013 at 11:31 AM.

Default Serebii

Name: Kolon (pronounced Kole-in. Kole rhymes with hole.)
    Starter: Skarmory (Argetingu), Level 5 Male
    Misc: Kolon Worked on a berry farm. His dad died when saving a baby Snorlax. His Skarmory's mom entrusted him with Argetingu. Once that happened, he decided to set out on a journey to explore the world of Pokemon. Kolon is 15 years old. He has hair about as long as the Black & White male main character, but a bit longer. Otherwise, he looks pretty much exactly like the Black&White male main character.

TEST SENT - Registration application revoked by applicant by choice. Please feel free to reapply at a later date if and when you're ready.
    Last edited by Arc_Angel; 6th April 2013 at 8:31 PM.

Default Serebii

* Name: Thomas
    * Meditite (Mary), Female, Level 5
    * Misc: Thomas is a fiercly competitive trainer who can often get frustrated in battle, often forgetting that the Pokemon he uses aren't machines and do have limits - in this way, he is frustrated that the control of his and the other trainer's Pokemon are not as easy as chess. Out of battle, though, Thomas travels through Hoenn with his best friend, Mary the Meditite, looking for adventure and strong allies.

TEST SENT - FAILED - PASSED
    Last edited by Arc_Angel; 4th April 2013 at 12:53 PM.

Default Serebii

* Name: Chiro (Pronounced Shi-ro, Shi rhymes with bee and ro with go)
    * Starter Pokémon, gender, Level 5 and Nickname: Scyther (Jim), male, Level 5
    * Misc: Chiro is 12 years old, and his mother died in birth, but she lived just long enough to see Chiro's smiling face before she left this world. Jim was found injured in a cave, and Chiro's father's Chansey cared for him until he was well again. Chiro has medium-long blond hair and striking blue eyes. He travels a lot, and enjoys riding his bike. He is best at things that can be calculated, and the imbalances of nature frustrate him. He ha strong tactics in battle, which usually involve going all out offensive.

TEST SENT
    Last edited by Arc_Angel; 3rd April 2013 at 1:44 PM.

Post Serebii

Name: Chase
    Starter Pokemon/ Gender, Level 5 and Nickname: Combee (Twinbee) Lv. 5 Male
    Misc: One day, a boy named Chase at the age of 7, got seperated from his family in an earthquake. He hopelessly wandered, until finding a Combee, who was injured in a battle with a Staravia. Chase and Combee saw a friendship between each other. Combee had joined him on a quest, not only to find his parents, but to defeat the Staravia. Chase is now 15. Ok, don't even ASK about Twinbee's name. Who doesn't like virtual consle?

TEST SENT - FAILED
    Last edited by Arc_Angel; 11th April 2013 at 10:27 AM.

Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 45678910 LastLast