Page 14 of 15 FirstFirst ... 4101112131415 LastLast

Thread: Fizzy Bubbles: Registration Thread

Name: Matt
    Starter Pokemon: Charmander (Char), Male, Lv. 5
    Misc: Matt wanted to be a pokemon trainer after he saw his first battle between his brother and sister. Char likes to play jokes on people so Matt gets in trouble. Matt hopes to beat the elite four and become the champion.
    Last edited by PKMNinja; 10th May 2013 at 12:20 AM.
    The world needs more weird people who know how things work and who love to figure it all out.
    Being different is not a crime, and people who tell you it is are just jealous that you've picked up a skill they never in their wildest dreams could acquire.
    You can code. They cannot. That is pretty dang cool.
    ~Zed Shaw

Default Serebii

* Name: Gracidea (Flower/Grace)
    * Starter Pokémon, gender, Level 5 and Nickname: Buizel, Male, Lvl 5, Breezy
    * Misc: Gracidea is from Floaroma Town in the region of Sinnoh. When she was born, her grandparents who lived in Floaroma Town like their ancestors before them, gave Gracidea's parents the family heirloom to give to Gracidea, the rare and very beautiful Gracidea Flower. Her parents named her Gracidea because they thought it would symbolize her inner (and outer) beauty and uniqueness. Gracidea has long light brown hair with eyes as green as leaves. Many have said she looks like summer itself.

TEST SENT - FAILED
    Last edited by Arc_Angel; 7th June 2013 at 9:28 AM.

Default Serebii

* Name: Kaito
    * Starter Pokémon, gender, Level 5 and Nickname: Chinchou, Male, level 5, Lightning
    * Misc: Kaito is from a small seaside town in the Johto region. He does not have any family. When he tries to think of his family he is always drawn to the ocean, where he spends most of his time. One day, when he was 7, a whirlpool appeared out of know where. Kaito woke up days later on the beach with a Chinchou next to him. Kaito and Chinchou have been together since that day.

TEST SENT - FAILED
    Last edited by Arc_Angel; 16th June 2013 at 9:08 AM.

Default Serebii

Name: Ethan
    Starter Pokémon: Shinx (Granitz), Male, Lv. 5
    Misc Info.: Ethan is a more secluded, quiet person who enjoys solitude. Obtaining his Shinx as a present from his late mother before her passing, he travels the world with his Shinx to see the many sights his mother has told him about before her death

TEST SENT - FAILED
    Last edited by Arc_Angel; 7th June 2013 at 9:41 AM.

Default Serebii

Name: Hannah
    Starter: Piplup [Empress], Female, LV5
    Misc: Is ambitious, and sets her hopes up for something she's never tried before. Will go and do any risk.

TEST SENT
    Last edited by Arc_Angel; 6th June 2013 at 11:20 PM.

Can i join?

Name: Jeffrey
    Starter Pokemon:Whismur(Exloudia),Male,Lv5
    Misc: Jeffrey got his first Pokemon while helping Prof.Birch find some Pokemon in a cave he sees some shadows coming towards him then Prof.Birch shows up and says he can keep it if he want to but Jeffrey never refuses a chance to start a journey and he happily keeps the wild Whismur.

Default Serebii

Name: Khao
    Starter: Duskull, no nickname, male, lvl 5
    Misc: Quiet. Dosn't talk much. Prefers the company of his own Duskull rather than other humans.

TEST SENT
    Last edited by Arc_Angel; 16th June 2013 at 9:10 AM.

Default Serebii

Name: Braden
    Starter Pokemon: Torchic (Blaze), M, Level 5
    Misc: I found Blaze when I was only 8, but I have never really trained him. I think it is about time that my journey begins, and Blaze and I are ready to go!

Default registration

Name: Ruby
    * feebas,female, Level 5,(Tsuki)
    * Misc: Ruby bought Tsuki from a charity to help clean the environment. Tsuki lives in a pond next to Ruby's house. Ruby has already caught Tsuki in a cherish ball but Ruby lets her out to live in the pond. The two are known for being friends.

Name: Lacey
    Pokemon: Buneary, Female, Level 5, Cotton
    Misc.: Lacey has an attitude. She tries not to show her flaws to people and often claims she's something that she isn't. Her Buneary was a house pet that was kept by her mother until Lacey decided to go on a journey but had no Pokemon she could start out with.
    SO, I HERD U LIEK MAGIKARP?

Sorry for the hiatus. I'll try to be back and active as soon as possible. Thank you for your consideration.

Default Serebii

Ooos...I put my signature by mistake...Sorry!
    Name: Lacey
    Pokemon: Buneary, Female, Level 5, Cotton
    Misc.: Lacey has an attitude as often says she something that she isn't. Buneary was a house pet kept by Lacey's mother until Lacey decided to go on an adventure to become a Pokemon master.
    Last edited by RainbowMagikarp64; 27th June 2013 at 6:02 PM. Reason: Needed to change the title to "Serebii"...Ugh.

Default Serebii

Name: Lily
    Pokémon: Eevee, Female, Level 5 (Veevee)
    Misc: Lily loves to travel, and make as many friends as possible. She's a pretty sweet girl, but she can have a fiery temper, so watch out!
    Last edited by Janice Quatlane; 8th July 2013 at 1:02 AM.

Default Serebii

Name: Colton
    Pokemon: Buizel, Male, Level 5
    Misc: Colton is very friendly, and has a energetic attitude towards everything. Buizel was the first Pokemon Colton met.
    Last edited by Colton S; 9th July 2013 at 5:40 PM.

Default Serebii

Name: Coen
    Starter Pokémon, gender, Level 5 and Nickname: Scyther, Male, Level 5, Kain
    Misc: Coen is a good natured, friendly young man who enjoys spending time with his Scyther, Cain. The Pokémon was a present he received when he graduated high school and the two have been inseparable ever since. Coen loves his green mantis, and is proud of the fact that he owns such an honerable, fast and agile Pokémon.

I'm afraid that with regret we shall be closing the registration across all three boards for the time being. There are several areas of Fizzy Bubbles under going a revamp and we need to focus on this. Tests for those who have applied here correctly will be sent as soon as these changes are completed and registration will re-open again.

Thank you for your patience.

We are re-opening registration for the time being. How long it stays open this time depends on the number of applicants.

Please be sure to read the first post carefully, we look forward to meeting new members :).

Default Serebii

Name: Maribel
    Starter: Eevee (Lily), Female, Lv. 5
    Misc.: We love to explore and discover new things!

TEST SENT
    Last edited by enchantress; 4th March 2016 at 11:14 AM.

Default Serebii

Name: Emily
    Starter Pokemon: Duskull (Archimedes), Male, Level 5
    Misc Info: Emily is a Ghost-Type fanatic who absolutely adores creepy places like Lavender Town. She recieved her starter, Archimedes, from a relative who went to visit Mount Pyre while on vacation.

TEST SENT - FAILED - PASSED
    Last edited by enchantress; 17th March 2016 at 1:24 PM.

Default Serebii

Name: The Doctor
    Starter Pokemon: Vulpix (Rose), Female, Level 5
    Misc Info: The Doctor is a very intelligent person, coming from faraway galaxy. He has knowledge of many places and loves to explore the endless universe.

TEST SENT - FAILED - PASSED
    Last edited by enchantress; 17th March 2016 at 1:23 PM.

Default Serebii

* Name: Tolar
    * Starter Pokémon: Gligar (Achilles), level 5, male
    * Misc: Achilles and I would much rather solve conflicts peacefully, but will fight hard when threatened.

TEST SENT - FAILED - Registration application revoked by applicant by choice. Please feel free to reapply at a later date if and when you're ready.
    Last edited by enchantress; 25th March 2016 at 11:37 PM.

Default Serebii

Name: Latte
    Starter Pokemon: Piplup (Chachi), Male, Lvl. 5
    Misc: Latte and Chachi have been together for two years now. Latte finally decides to go out and see the world, and she doesn't see anyone else to spend it with but her trustworthy Piplup.

TEST SENT - FAILED - FAILED - PASSED
    Last edited by enchantress; 25th March 2016 at 2:55 PM.

Default Serebii

Name: Chris
    Starter Pokemon: Joltik, Male, Level 5
    Misc: I am a new pokemon trainer, deciding to start my journey after finding a Joltik living in my house. I am a big fan of pokemon battles but never thought I would be able to have my own journey. Because of this I have studied up on battles from watching them in person and on TV.

TEST SENT - FAILED
    Last edited by enchantress; 4th April 2016 at 2:59 PM.

Default Serebii

Name: Berno
    Starter Pokemon: Smeargle, Male, Level 5
    Misc: I am an art school drop-out who bums around as a drifter with my smeargle

TEST SENT
    Last edited by enchantress; 31st March 2016 at 8:38 AM. Reason: Forgot title

Default Serebii

Name: Samo
    Starter Pokémon: Minccino (Ricky), Male, Level 5
    Misc: Just turning 12 (Though short for even that age), Samo is a scatterbrained but friendly fellow who likes discovering new things. Though he spends most of his time indoors and not very confident in his abilities, and can be a big worrywart at times. His beloved friend, Ricky, is much more adventurous and willing to jump into almost anything (And that sometimes worries Samo like crazy!). The idea of a pokemon journey is new to them both, but together they have decided to exit the safety of home and see what wonders their big, wide world has to offer.

TEST SENT
    Last edited by enchantress; 10th April 2016 at 5:34 AM.

Post Serebii

Name: Chloe
    Starter: Ralts (Cara) (Female Lv.5)
    Misc. Info: She found Cara at a cave. She felt sorry that it had bruises all over it and she was very injured from a Zubat attack. After she was treated Cara happily hopped into the Pokéball and befriended Chloe. She is a Psychic-type fanatic. She helps places like Saffron Gym and Anistar Gym. She designs clothes for Laverre City Gym too.

TEST SENT - Registration application revoked by applicant by choice. Please feel free to reapply at a later date if and when you're ready.
    Last edited by Arc_Angel; 19th June 2016 at 8:56 PM.

Page 14 of 15 FirstFirst ... 4101112131415 LastLast