Page 1 of 8 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Assassin's Creed

Default Assassin's Creed

As I couldn't see a thread for Assassin's Creed, I'd thought I'd post one.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Assassin%27s_creed

I just got Assassin's Creed Revelations yesterday and have played through the first 2 sequences and so far it's good - although not as good as Brotherhood in my opinion.

If you're going to post spoilers, please put them in spoiler tags.
    Last edited by FlairGuy77; 5th January 2012 at 8:00 PM.

Just yesterday i finished the main story of the game and i found it to end pretty well. The multiplayer is a lot better in this game, but i can still find it very hard at times. I hate the Assassinate game mode. i just bugs me. If i play a free for all it would usually be wanted, but i tend to stick to Artifact Assault and play with my friends.

No spoilers please

"What good is it for a man to gain the world, yet forfeit his soul?"

I've played the II and Brotherhood. I currently own Revelations, but I haven't played it yet.
    I have claimed Marcus Fenix
    Quote Originally Posted by MugoUrth View Post
    THE BULLIES ALWAYS WIN!!!
    Last.fm

Went to my friend's house and his brother was playing Revelations. Somehow the graphics looked worse. And wtf is with changing the controls?
    ...and a toilet seat cover.

All I've played is the first one (although I picked up the second for christmas).

I really enjoyed the open environment of the game, and the stealth aspect (although it was fun to fight the main targets head on, too). I think the story might've flowed better it they would've told you where to go- like they could've tailored each cutscene with the head master better to each target.

The thing I screwed up was the flags. I went around looking for them all, then, because I didn't mark down which ones I'd found, I had to go to every location when I looked the rest up.

Anyway, I plan to play them all eventually. Hope the rest are as fun as the first.
    I'm looking for a Serperior named Serpedera. It'll be at lvl 98 or above. If you happen to have such a pokemon please PM me.

Pretendeavors (Goals I have that don't really mean anything) Updated 10-04-13

Voltorb Flip, Level 8 Victories: 16
    White Geonet: All countries completed!!! (130), 505 Trade Locations (of 513)
    The Last Ten: Locations
    Arunachel Pradesh, India * Dadra & Nager Hall, India * Formosa, Argentina ()
    Henan, China * Himachal Pradesh, India * Lakshadweep, India
    Lubusz, Poland * Madhya Pradesh, India * Shaanxi, China () * Sikkim, India

Pokeathlon Pokedex: 493/493- COMPLETED!!! (01-05-13)

I'm still yet to finish the first AssCreed and I need to start 2.

Quote Originally Posted by Night Shadow View Post
    I've played the II and Brotherhood. I currently own Revelations, but I haven't played it yet.
    Same. Though I don't own revelations. I skipped AC1, and jumped straight into 2.(Read the plot on wikipedia.) AC2 is one of the greatest games I own on the 360. AC:B not so much. I just rented it as the campaign was like 2/3 as long. I didn't play it for nearly as long after beating it either. I'm sure I'll get to revelations eventually.

I own 1 and 2, but I'm up to the 3rd assassination from 1 (doing right now, actually). Anybody got any tips?

Quote Originally Posted by charizardreams View Post
    Anybody got any tips?
    Stab the cunt.

Quote Originally Posted by Slick View Post
    Stab the cunt.
    That would help, if all of his guards weren't slowing me down :/

Edit: Killed him. He was, besides Skyrim, one of the reasons I quit playing.
    Last edited by charizardreams; 1st January 2012 at 12:24 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Slick View Post
    Stab the cunt.
    Or better yet play AC2 instead so you can experience gameplay that doesn't have a personal vendetta against the notion of fun.

Quote Originally Posted by Simipour View Post
    Or better yet play AC2 instead so you can experience gameplay that doesn't have a personal vendetta against the notion of fun.
    I actually am enjoying Assassins Creed, despite the repetitiveness of it. Maybe it's a combination of my curiosity for that time period or just the atmosphere of it all. I like it, I'd rather play it first.

Quote Originally Posted by charizardreams View Post
    I actually am enjoying Assassins Creed, despite the repetitiveness of it. Maybe it's a combination of my curiosity for that time period or just the atmosphere of it all. I like it, I'd rather play it first.
    I enjoyed the free-roaming in the first AC although the free-roaming in Revelations is great because of the hookblade.

Just finished sequence 3 in ACR and it's all good at the moment.

I enjoyed multiplayer in the last game, brotherhood.

So how good is the new multiplayer? is it improved?
    Charizard

Enought Said

Quote Originally Posted by Charizardfan900 View Post
    I enjoyed multiplayer in the last game, brotherhood.

So how good is the new multiplayer? is it improved?
    From what I hear, it's better than Brotherhood.

Quote Originally Posted by Chu Chu Jelly View Post
    mods are like the animals at the zoo. fun observe and sometimes throw peanuts at. some of them are even scary at first but after going back and seeing them a few times you realize that they arent. you even realize that some of them may be painfully boring.

I'm going to claim the most ridiculous release date ever...
    Assassin's Creed III will release on (or at least near) December 21st, 2012!
    Seems like a good idea since December 21 is the supposed "Doomsday" and ACIII is all about the same event. Might be the perfect marketing, and controversial idea ever.
    Hey, you. Yes, you. Stop staring at my avatar.
    Add me to you Nintendo 3DS Friend's List!
    Name: JmJethro
    FC: 3695-0055-9391

Signature credit to SGG!

Credit to Geekachu!

I have now claimed Serperior, Lulu from Final Fantasy X, and Yu-Gi-Oh! Worldwide Edition: Stairway to the Destined Duel!

Note: Lulu from FFX. Freaking FFX-2 and Wakka Wakka.

It'd be cool for the real world parallel but bad for sales. Assassin's Creed normally comes out late November and I'm expecting it to again this year.

They better finish the ****ing story with III.

Quote Originally Posted by Charizard Champion#06 View Post
    It'd be cool for the real world parallel but bad for sales. Assassin's Creed normally comes out late November and I'm expecting it to again this year.

They better finish the ****ing story with III.
    Well, if the media picks it up and spreads the controversy everywhere, the Doomsday theorists will get very pissed off, spreading more word on this game, thus creating more buzz and sales. Heck, if a doomsday historian gets mad about a game, I'd buy the game no matter how bad or good it is. And Assassin's Creed comes out mid-November, not late.

As for finishing the story, they better. 4 games in a row for 4 straight years, and the ending better pay off. I'm already disgusted by the fact that Ubisoft turned the franchise into a yearly franchise, and a horrible ending/ creating Assassin's Creed III- 2 will make me a Ubisoft hater and never buy any games from Ubisoft ever again.
    Hey, you. Yes, you. Stop staring at my avatar.
    Add me to you Nintendo 3DS Friend's List!
    Name: JmJethro
    FC: 3695-0055-9391

Signature credit to SGG!

Credit to Geekachu!

I have now claimed Serperior, Lulu from Final Fantasy X, and Yu-Gi-Oh! Worldwide Edition: Stairway to the Destined Duel!

Note: Lulu from FFX. Freaking FFX-2 and Wakka Wakka.

They've been going steadily downhill ever since Patrice Desilets left.

Finally got me PS3 back, now I'm trying to get a game online but Its so slow!
    Charizard

Enought Said

I think that Ubisoft have said that the next game will be Assassin's Creed 3 because in an interview they said that people don't like playing futuristic game when they are at that moment in time.

They also said that once AC3 comes out, they'll stop releasing a game every year and concentrate on releasing them every 2 years.

Quote Originally Posted by FlairGuy77 View Post
    They also said that once AC3 comes out, they'll stop releasing a game every year and concentrate on releasing them every 2 years.
    GOOD. I'd rather wait for a quality game then wait for the same repetitive game every year like it was made by Activision.

Quote Originally Posted by FlairGuy77 View Post
    I think that Ubisoft have said that the next game will be Assassin's Creed 3 because in an interview they said that people don't like playing futuristic game when they are at that moment in time.

I'd like to hope so. If you ask me, AC2 was very good because Ubisoft took the time to make it after AC and Brotherhood and Revelations are pretty good, but would be better if they weren't a yearly release.
    Xbox Gamertag: iDeadlyPanda|3DS FC: 0602-6674-5548 |NNID: ThePandaMan |Twitter

Claimed: Chrom from the Fire Emblem Series and Pokémon X
    Claimed Pokémon:
    Anime List

I played the first Assassin's Creed last year, and I found it to be rather average. While initially fun and really good looking, after having to do the same things every mission it got really repetitive. I did beat it though, and the final section was really lame in my opinion.

I will play the second game sometime, and I will pass final judgement on the series after that. If AC2 is as repetitive as the 1st one, I won't bother with the series anymore.

Page 1 of 8 12345 ... LastLast