Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 345678 LastLast

Thread: Assassin's Creed

Quote Originally Posted by Shadow XD001 View Post
    Ugh.... I don't see why they can't take at least 2 years between Assassin's Creed games. There was a 2 year gap between AC1 and AC2, and look at what happened. AC2 is amazing.

I'm up to Sequence 3 on AC3. How much longer until I play as Connor?
    That's pretty much the reason after AC2, the game doesn't feel appealing. Or it can be cut production time just like Crapcom.

I finished the game last week, and to me, it doesn't feel very Assassin's Creed to me. You're running through the battlefield and you're participating in Naval Battles. That to me does not feel Assassin's Creed to me. I mean, it's a good game and I personally liked the story of Connor, but it's not what I expected. Throughout the story, I felt like it was only Connor and Achilles that you got to know. Good thing the Desmond missions were pretty entertaining and fun to play through. And multiplayer is still pretty good, if you can find matches.

Considering they're making Assassin's Creed every year, they'll have to pull of some good locations to make me play the next one. To me, it all depends on the location and time period of the next game. A pretty major time period could be the French Revolution (soon after the American Revolution), which doesn't really interest me at all. If they put the settings in, say Egypt or China etc, I'll play it. Put it in the aftermath of the American Revolution, and Ubisoft won't be getting my money (not that they need it though).

Quote Originally Posted by pikasaur View Post
    one of the achievements says "Have a Trainee reach the Assassin Rank" but how do you even recruit a trainee in the first place.

also how do you level them up?
    Liberation Missions. When you liberate a section of a city, you can recruit an Assassin. There are 6 in total. And they gain exp when you call them to fight with you, and sending them on contract mission.

Youtube| FS: Phanpy, Marowak + Diggersby 3DS Friend Code: 3540-0200-8196|Tumblr
    Soul Silver Badge Quest

I hate the combat style as well. I mean I like some of the moves, but Im tired of not getting to counter and end up getting stabbed repeatedly. And oh my.... The officers -.- "Oh, look, an Indian man is taking to a guy when he gets done, lets attack him and call 20 more people to come fight."

I hate how I turn a corner and I'm immediately attacked. My awareness is even incognito. So annoying.

Personally any other AC title was more fun. I havnt played brotherhood though.

I heard that they planned to go up to AC 10.. My friend wants one where you play only as Desmond, and you playing in big cities, and climbing skyscrapers and stuff. I just thought aren't assassins using guns nowadays...
    White friend code: 0347 5916 2191
    Black 2 friend code: 0820 1802 1694

^ I hope not :/ I honestly am getting really bored with the games now and it's sort of sad for me because it's the only game i really like D: I mean i hated the first game because it was such a drag, second one i loved and then the others just...sort of went down the drain for me. AC3 was ok i suppose, the ending was kind of naff. I hated the controls and just i sort of enjoyed jumping through trees and stuff at first but then after i kept getting flung out and dying for the 5385092358th time i just gave up LOL.

If they do plan to go to a 10th game i seriously hope they make it a lot more interesting than what the last three games have been ;n; otherwise it's just been really horribly butchered for me :c

I also would like to add.
    ACIII doesn't really need a online multiplayer. I think online co-op would of been great. But this franchise should be a single player experience rather than a multiplayer. Honestly, it seems most game needs to have a multiplayer nowadays.

Quote Originally Posted by KrayzieBuddha View Post
    I also would like to add.
    ACIII doesn't really need a online multiplayer. I think online co-op would of been great. But this franchise should be a single player experience rather than a multiplayer. Honestly, it seems most game needs to have a multiplayer nowadays.
    yeah idk i like online multiplayer for most games but i can't stand it for any of the AC games??? Probably because i suck at it and i'm stupidly competitive and get frustrated a lot and give up. But idk i've never really liked the multiplayer aspect for it anyway, i suppose it just gives fans something to do once they've completed the game LOL.

I feel a little like most people have stated that AC2 was much better. Honestly to me I think that the American Revolution Era was a bit of a down grade. You go from the sprawling cities in Italy to 1 or 2 level buildings that are really spaced out in Colonial America.

I feel that the Civil War era would have been a little better. I hope the next game focuses around either The Great War or WW2. I think it would be fun to fight against the Templars as they back the Nazi's.

B
    I like to breed to Pokemon (except IV breeding, i have no interest in it)*. If you have any requests please PM or email me and I will see what I can do to help you. I also have TONS of items.**

Email: pokemonmaster2385@gmail.com (please include "username" @ serebii forums in the heading)
    *I can breed all Pokemon in X&Y now.*
    **Items are in BW & B2W2 only**

Pokemon Y friend code: 3797 - 7081 - 3314
    Pokemon X friend code: 4296 - 4159 - 0229

I'd personally love to see a WWII themed one haha. If i remember rightly i read somewhere that they was orignally going to have AC3 based around that or the WW era??? But didn't because of the CoD and other war games based around that period, i could be wrong but i'm sure i read it some place, probably tumblr?? Idk. I think it'd be pretty neat. I'd also love to see something based in Egypt/China and maybe the main character be female cos gosh hot assassin babes please LOL

Quote Originally Posted by Rebs View Post
    I'd personally love to see a WWII themed one haha. If i remember rightly i read somewhere that they was orignally going to have AC3 based around that or the WW era??? But didn't because of the CoD and other war games based around that period, i could be wrong but i'm sure i read it some place, probably tumblr?? Idk. I think it'd be pretty neat. I'd also love to see something based in Egypt/China and maybe the main character be female cos gosh hot assassin babes please LOL
    In all honesty it would be a terrible move on Ubisoft's part if they didnt have a WWI or WWII era based game. They were major events in world history and should not be ignored. If I remember correctly there were pictures of Nazis or at least Nazi Germany in AC2. Hitler and Mussolini would be among the Templars and Churchill and FDR could be Assassins or at least have ties with them.

B
    I like to breed to Pokemon (except IV breeding, i have no interest in it)*. If you have any requests please PM or email me and I will see what I can do to help you. I also have TONS of items.**

Email: pokemonmaster2385@gmail.com (please include "username" @ serebii forums in the heading)

Quote Originally Posted by BJPalmer85 View Post
    In all honesty it would be a terrible move on Ubisoft's part if they didnt have a WWI or WWII era based game. They were major events in world history and should not be ignored. If I remember correctly there were pictures of Nazis or at least Nazi Germany in AC2. Hitler and Mussolini would be among the Templars and Churchill and FDR could be Assassins or at least have ties with them.

B
    Unless I'm mistaken, Hitler and Churchill apparently worked together to get the Apple. Hitler was actually never murdered in the bunker, it was a copy of him. So the world WWII was a set-up by Churchill, Hitler, Stalin and Roosevelt etc, to get the Apple of Eden (at least parts of Eden). It was actually a set-up by Abstergo.

Here's the link if you guys want to read: http://assassinscreed.wikia.com/wiki/New_World_Order

Quote Originally Posted by Waterpokes View Post
    Unless I'm mistaken, Hitler and Churchill apparently worked together to get the Apple. Hitler was actually never murdered in the bunker, it was a copy of him. So the world WWII was a set-up by Churchill, Hitler, Stalin and Roosevelt etc, to get the Apple of Eden (at least parts of Eden). It was actually a set-up by Abstergo.

Here's the link if you guys want to read: http://assassinscreed.wikia.com/wiki/New_World_Order
    Ok, that is interesting. I like how they say that GWB was manipulated by Abstergo...lulz.

I still think that would be a good era to focus on. Traveling between the different countries and cities affected by the war would be fun

B

^ Agreed. I hope they do if they decide to make any more, plus i'm interested to know who we'd end up playing as in order to play in those eras???? :o I just seriously hope that the next game has more unf to it, because eehhh Brotherhood and Revelations did absolutely nothing for me, i didn't even finish Revelations because i got bored and gave up D: I want the next games to have whatever it was AC2 had :C

I just got Revelations from Amazon. So I'm going to do a runthrough of the entire series. I have all of the main games on my 360.
    THIS IS FOR MY NINTENDO 3DS HANDHELD SYSTEM 2664-2984-6619
    THIS IS FOR MY POKEMON WHITE VIDEO GAME Mike-0218-6703-3716

I just finished AC:III. The game is ok but Ubisoft overhype the game just like RE:6. I do felt the game was rushed despite Ubisoft "worked" on it for two and a half years.

So in AC3, I just finished Sequence 12, but now I'm stuck. So if anyone has beaten the game could you PM me please (to avoid spoiling others).

if you have some free time, check out my new demo! ~ last.fm ~ steam

Damn I got AC3 on release and still haven't beaten it. I think I'm only on like Sequence 9 IIRC.

Credit to zhanton
    Quote Originally Posted by wingzx View Post
    omg Larry is on! i can now sleep in peace knowing he is ok!

Quote Originally Posted by Ignika View Post
    So in AC3, I just finished Sequence 12, but now I'm stuck. So if anyone has beaten the game could you PM me please (to avoid spoiling others).
    you can do some homestead missons.

Me and my Twin Sister love Assassin's Creed..we can talk about it all day

I have played the AC series from the jump, when I heard about this new game that was going to revolutionize the way people looked at video games.
    I did not enjoy AC, thought it was incredibly repetitive and boring.
    I picked up AC II on a whim and I thoroughly enjoyed it.
    Skipped Brotherhood.
    I picked up Revelations, I played about 10 minutes of it and didn't enjoy it.
    I am interested in ACIII, but this series is just a wait and see for me. The setting of the Revolutionary War is interesting to me, but honestly I have never really cared for the second storyline of AC.
    I really wish they would just do away with it and just focus on the AC guys in different times.
    PSN: DCCBruceWayneSAS
    3DS Friend Code: 5129-0459-2616

^^^
    Play Brotherhood. It'a awesome.

Quote Originally Posted by the3rdH0kage View Post
    ^^^
    Play Brotherhood. It'a awesome.
    This. I found Brotherhood to be the best game in the series.

Credit to zhanton
    Quote Originally Posted by wingzx View Post
    omg Larry is on! i can now sleep in peace knowing he is ok!

Quote Originally Posted by Larry View Post
    This. I found Brotherhood to be the best game in the series.
    IMO it's and 2 are neck and neck for the spot of best AC game for me.

So, has everyone here heard the unused Connor Epilogue voice over? I seriously wonder why Ubisoft decided to cut it out. This amazing thing should have been left in.
    Still a good game though.

Here's the link for those who haven't heard it (Obvious ACIII spoilers): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H6d79JHh3cU
    Nintendo Network ID: MetalVictini

http://www.gonintendo.com/?mode=viewstory&id=193827

Awesome Fan-Art: Assassin's Creed designs with Chinese stylings

Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 345678 LastLast