Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: Assassin's Creed

It is in truth intriguing.

In the education aspect, it reflects ancient europe's history so well, whether Ezio's here or not.
    It is a nice stealth game like Metal Gear Solid. Also Good with the storyline so far.
    But for me, Controls are quite tricky in all honesty.

Believe it or not, Ubisoft actually has a pseudo alliance with the Nintendo series, according to one reporter from Ign. Know The Rabbids series on Wii and the DS? That's their Pseudo Alliance Relationship. Even Assassins Creed Spin offs on the DS ( I had a downloadable one before I lost it).
    Ubisoft reported that they may release the AC series to the Wii U. Quite a Coincidence huh?
    Last edited by jireh the provider; 4th January 2012 at 8:30 PM. Reason: I missed a few more important details.
    Final Chapter: 38: Mountain's Edge(Click the Banner above)

Quote Originally Posted by Fenix View Post
    I played the first Assassin's Creed last year, and I found it to be rather average. While initially fun and really good looking, after having to do the same things every mission it got really repetitive. I did beat it though, and the final section was really lame in my opinion.

I will play the second game sometime, and I will pass final judgement on the series after that. If AC2 is as repetitive as the 1st one, I won't bother with the series anymore.
    The fact you didn't like the first one is no surprise to me. I didn't really like the series until Brotherhood.

Quote Originally Posted by Fenix View Post
    I will play the second game sometime, and I will pass final judgement on the series after that. If AC2 is as repetitive as the 1st one, I won't bother with the series anymore.
    AC2 is nowhere near as repetitive as 1. They actually took fan complaints into account and made it the awesome game 1 should have been.

Quote Originally Posted by SGG View Post
    The fact you didn't like the first one is no surprise to me. I didn't really like the series until Brotherhood.
    You didn't like 2? I found it to be far better than Brohood.

Quote Originally Posted by Charizard Champion#06 View Post
    You didn't like 2? I found it to be far better than Brohood.
    II actually wasn't bad, but it was hard for me to get in to as it was really boring until

Spoiler:- big spoilers:

Quote Originally Posted by SGG View Post
    II actually wasn't bad, but it was hard for me to get in to as it was really boring until

Spoiler:- big spoilers:
    Yeah, but that's only the beginning of the game, like the first couple hours. The rest is pure Assassin's Creed doing assassinscreedy things that it does best.

I finished Revelations on Wednesday night. I really liked the way they ended Ezio and Altair's story although Revelation's story was fairly weak compared to Brotherhood and Assassin's Creed 2. I do feel as though they missed out on quite a bit, but this could be rectified in the third one     Spoiler:- Possible Spoiler:

I've played and owned every Assassin Creed game (except for one handheld one). I've found the series so fun and interesting. The plot and the surrounding history has gotten me to surf the web for hours to fill in the mysteries in the game, especially     Spoiler:- Spoiler:

My brother first played 1 and I just watched him. I was so intrigued by it that I picked up the series while brother went on to another game that didn't make his brain hurt.

My favorite would have to be 2, but I like each game for its individual perks. I would be replaying it right now, but my brother sold it for a crappy game that he later returned (I'm still gonna get that $70 back).

I have felt the previous 2 console games have been lacking (most complaints I heard was the whole 1 central city theme, but that never bothered me as opposed to their length) but I still feel they have their place in the francise.

I wonder how 3 is gonna play out. Hopefully it incorporates modern assassins.
    [IMG]http://i48.*******.com/29o4q39.png[/IMG]
    Check out my shop!

FCs for pokemon on:
    1st post of shop:
    2nd post of shop:Black fc: 0347 8768 4305

Credit for banners and userbars goes to Mew_ and -Sarah, Pkmfn

Spoiler:- Claims:

Quote Originally Posted by TVGuru View Post
    I wonder how 3 is gonna play out. Hopefully it incorporates modern assassins.
        Spoiler:- AC3 Possible Spoiler:
    Xbox Gamertag: iDeadlyPanda|3DS FC: 0602-6674-5548 |NNID: ThePandaMan |Twitter

Claimed: Chrom from the Fire Emblem Series and Pokémon X
    Claimed Pokémon:
    Anime List

Quote Originally Posted by Shadow XD001 View Post
        Spoiler:- AC3 Possible Spoiler:
    I just have doubts because of the whole no swords, all guns thing thats definetely going to come up     Spoiler:- Little spoiler:
    . It could all be stealth I guess.
    Check out my shop!

FCs for pokemon on:
    1st post of shop:

I just found out that assassin's creed 3 will be in the American Revolution and you take the role of a Native American with a bow and Assassin's logo shaped Tomahawk. This has me even more excited for the game.

~

yeah i saw that earlier today. Looks pretty cool.

Blends in like a shadow. Assassins truly were masters of disguise.

I seriously can't wait for AC3, played and finished all of them.
    Platinum friend code:3568-6075-4569
    B/W friend code:2580-7591-4188

[IMG]http://i41.*******.com/a9wowg.png[/IMG]

[IMG]http://i39.*******.com/295prmq.png[/IMG]

[IMG]http://i42.*******.com/aqxcw.png[/IMG]

Spoiler:- Credits:

Quote Originally Posted by noobers View Post

Blends in like a shadow. Assassins truly were masters of disguise.
    There's an assassin in that picture??

Anyway I want to know how the bow is used.

~

Quote Originally Posted by ShadeAce View Post
    Anyway I want to know how the bow is used.
    You put arrows in it and it shoots them at fast speeds towards things.

No but is it only used in certain parts. more specifics

~

Just beat Revelations and the ending was bad. All the other games had these great endings but this one ugh. Even the game was not as energetic as the others. It seemed all sad and not happy like the other 3 games. Maybe its just me

Quote Originally Posted by AuraMaster View Post
    Just beat Revelations and the ending was bad. All the other games had these great endings but this one ugh. Even the game was not as energetic as the others. It seemed all sad and not happy like the other 3 games. Maybe its just me
    The other games were "happy???" You are telling me Brotherhood had a happy ending????

"What good is it for a man to gain the world, yet forfeit his soul?"

Quote Originally Posted by TheWatersGreatGuardian View Post
    The other games were "happy???" You are telling me Brotherhood had a happy ending????
    Well no but I mean it had more humor to it. Idk Revelations was a fun game don't get me wrong but it was lacking something the others had.

Well no but I mean it had more humor to it. Idk Revelations was a fun game don't get me wrong but it was lacking something the others had.
    I felt this too. When I played the first three some feeling sprouted inside of me, but that was gone when I played Revelations.
    Credit goes to MagicMochi. Check out their shop.

Quote Originally Posted by Sidewinder
    While it is very reminiscent of a lot of journey trainer fics, it held my attention. It stands out among a lot of the other fics I've read lately and I'm excited to continue the story.

Regarding AC3:

Checkpoints will also be introduced to mission replay, meaning you don’t have to replay an entire mission to get that 100% sync.
    Best new addition, hands down.

Though it wasn't as great as the others, I was quite satisfied with the ending. It wrapped up the stories of our two master assassins quite well, interconnecting them nicely. Its always sad to see the end of a legacy.

Quote Originally Posted by ParadoxWithinAParadox View Post
    Best new addition, hands down.
    Thank God! One of my least favorite aspects of the game. Remember the tank level? All that work to get to it, and if you get hit ONCE you have start all over!
    Check out my shop!

FCs for pokemon on:
    1st post of shop:

It's not leaked if they put it out themselves lol. Ubisoft is releasing details on Monday and for those of you that have a gameinformer subscription, they'll have a 13 page feature on the game in the April issue.

Quote Originally Posted by BigWhite View Post
    It's not leaked if they put it out themselves lol. Ubisoft is releasing details on Monday and for those of you that have a gameinformer subscription, they'll have a 13 page feature on the game in the April issue.
    Hahaha you're right, my bad. About gameinformer, here's a link to pretty much all of the information it'll include.

problem?

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast