Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: Assassin's Creed

Quote Originally Posted by ParadoxWithinAParadox View Post
    Best new addition, hands down.
    Thank god, that was tedious to do.

This one might just be the greatest game in the series. October can't get here fast enough.

Quote Originally Posted by ParadoxWithinAParadox View Post
    Best new addition, hands down.
    Finally. While the AC series hasn't been GTAIV bad for this, it was still kinda annoying.

Quote Originally Posted by BigWhite View Post
    It's not leaked if they put it out themselves lol. Ubisoft is releasing details on Monday and for those of you that have a gameinformer subscription, they'll have a 13 page feature on the game in the April issue.
    And oh-ho~ How I am EAGER to open those saucy pages >;3
    ::ST::

I currently own/play SoulSilver. Open for trades/battles/Frontier challenges. PM if interested!

i have a Question about The Eagle Feathers in AC2.

So shortly after you do the tasks for your mom, sister and brother, the brothers and your dad get captured and killed. The little brother had said that he will tell you about the feathers eventually.

Question is, do they ever really say what the feathers were for? I dont mean collecting them for your mom either, i mean what the little brother was gonna do with them.
    Last edited by pikasaur; 4th March 2012 at 4:45 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by pikasaur View Post
    i have a Question about The Eagle Feathers in AC2.

So shortly after you do the tasks for your mom, sister and brother, the brothers and your dad get captured and killed. The little brother had said that he will tell you about the feathers eventually.

Question is, do they ever really say what the feathers were for? I dont mean collecting them for your mom either, i mean what the little brother was gonna do with them.
    Nope, never did. Quite annoying actually. But I guess its a good tool to console his mom.
    [IMG]http://i48.*******.com/29o4q39.png[/IMG]
    Check out my shop!

FCs for pokemon on:
    1st post of shop:
    2nd post of shop:Black fc: 0347 8768 4305

Credit for banners and userbars goes to Mew_ and -Sarah, Pkmfn

Spoiler:- Claims:

I have to admit, I do like the look of ACIII. I'd rather Ubisoft made a new Rayman game though because jumping in haystacks got boring 3 years ago.
    Last.fm | Steam ID
    Nostalgia

Quote Originally Posted by pikasaur View Post
    Maybe he was collecting them for his father to use as an assassin? Since the assassins wipe the blood of their kills on feathers someone has to collect them right?

Quote Originally Posted by Charizard Champion#06 View Post
    Maybe he was collecting them for his father to use as an assassin? Since the assassins wipe the blood of their kills on feathers someone has to collect them right?
    I don't think they do that anymore since Altair. Not much of a secret though. But could be a nod to that old tradition.
    [IMG]http://i48.*******.com/29o4q39.png[/IMG]
    Check out my shop!

FCs for pokemon on:
    1st post of shop:
    2nd post of shop:Black fc: 0347 8768 4305

Credit for banners and userbars goes to Mew_ and -Sarah, Pkmfn

Spoiler:- Claims:

I'm digging Assassin's Creed III at this point. Let's see what Ubisoft will say on Monday.

Quote Originally Posted by KrayzieBuddha View Post
    I'm digging Assassin's Creed III at this point. Let's see what Ubisoft will say on Monday.
    I still find it amusing. Hell, if ever the chance came, and if I know I wouldn't be seriously injured, I'f be the loudest Assassin to ever fall vertically in to a haystack. Every time I make an Assassin jump to a haystack, I always 'grotesquely' mimic an eagle's screech...being a more of a "HA-WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!" screech XDD

Quote Originally Posted by Rezzo View Post
    I have to admit, I do like the look of ACIII. I'd rather Ubisoft made a new Rayman game though because jumping in haystacks got boring 3 years ago.
    Oh yeeeeeeeeeeeeeah...That's tomorrow! 8D Is there going to be a live stream or something of the sort? Is it on G4? Or is it just gonna be a huge update on their main site? >>

I currently own/play SoulSilver. Open for trades/battles/Frontier challenges. PM if interested!

Yes! Finally! An AC thread! Well yeah. I'm looking forward to AC3 as well. Looks to be the best yet, what with the encouraged constant free-running.

On a different note, I'm going to buy this within the next few months. http://technabob.com/blog/wp-content...nsert-coin.jpg

There's so much AC-swag I wanna get D: The messenger bag being one of 'em, and a Desmond hoodie~

Free-running, AND free-roaming Endless wilderness to traverse. Can't wait to explore the American frontier x3

Quote Originally Posted by Mew_ View Post
    Nice trailer. I hope Ubisoft release some gameplay soon and still live up to the hype like Assassin's Creed II.

I'm personally loving two things most about this trailer. The tree-running (as opposed to free-running) and his military style assassin's robes.

The game looks pretty cool still up to now. The trailer was pretty cool as well. Some actual game play would be nice later on as well.

I really hope the games end with this one. I don't want more and more useless Assassin's Creed games. This would be the perfect ending point to stop the series.
    Credit goes to MagicMochi. Check out their shop.

Quote Originally Posted by Sidewinder
    While it is very reminiscent of a lot of journey trainer fics, it held my attention. It stands out among a lot of the other fics I've read lately and I'm excited to continue the story.

Except, just like Pokémon, they'll keep making it until it stops making money. This game does stop Desmond's story though, so maybe future games will be a reinvention of the series.

I really hope they end Desmond's story in the past. They may say it will but they've lied before.

Quote Originally Posted by Manaphione123 View Post
    Except, just like Pokémon, they'll keep making it until it stops making money. This game does stop Desmond's story though, so maybe future games will be a reinvention of the series.
    Yeah, Ubisoft said they could make many AC games, and since they're still making money, ACIII probably won't be the last one.

Also, a good way for Ubisoft to focus more on the Campaign is to take out the Multiplayer. Honestly, I think it would make ACIII a better game if they just focused on the Campaign. We'll see, I guess.
    Xbox Gamertag: iDeadlyPanda|3DS FC: 0602-6674-5548 |NNID: ThePandaMan |Twitter

Claimed: Chrom from the Fire Emblem Series and Pokémon X
    Claimed Pokémon:
    Anime List

Quote Originally Posted by Shadow XD001 View Post
    Yeah, Ubisoft said they could make many AC games, and since they're still making money, ACIII probably won't be the last one.

Also, a good way for Ubisoft to focus more on the Campaign is to take out the Multiplayer. Honestly, I think it would make ACIII a better game if they just focused on the Campaign. We'll see, I guess.
    I agree with you. Ever since Brotherhood introduces multiplayer to the series, Assassin's Creed starting going downhill. It's either that or the part Ubisoft annouced Assassin's Creed will be a yearly thing.

Quote Originally Posted by KrayzieBuddha View Post
    I agree with you. Ever since Brotherhood introduces multiplayer to the series, Assassin's Creed starting going downhill. It's either that or the part Ubisoft annouced Assassin's Creed will be a yearly thing.
    Yeah, AC being a yearly release could also be part of that. ACII was amazing and was released 2 years after the first Assassin's Creed and it didn't have Multiplayer either. If Ubisoft takes out Multiplayer and releases them about 2 years after one another, we could have another great AC game. Not saying Brotherhood and Revelations are bad, but could have been better if Ubisoft wanted a little longer and took out Multiplayer.
    Xbox Gamertag: iDeadlyPanda|3DS FC: 0602-6674-5548 |NNID: ThePandaMan |Twitter

Claimed: Chrom from the Fire Emblem Series and Pokémon X
    Claimed Pokémon:
    Anime List

That trailer looked pretty cool. I still haven't played 2-Revelations, and I haven't finished AC1 so I don't know whether I'll play this. My Dad has all the Ass Creed games though, so maybe.

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast