The Divine Woodland

Diamond Lake

Meetan – {Your update is here.}

Magus Falls

Kaisap112 – {Your update is here.}

Eyrie Peak

Posy Field

Jolteonjak

Well, you and Joshua had a pretty harrowing experience in your adventures, which ended with you meeting each other and fighting a TON of Beedrill. If you never see another one of those wasps in your life… Anyway, you found yourself falling for the adorable little Teddiursa in your arms, and you bring out a Level Ball, asking the Teddiursa if she wanted to join you or if she just wanted more handouts. The Little Bear thought for a moment … a life of foraging for … maybe some good Berries … or a life with this boy where she could always get her favorite foods? …She quickly presses the button on the special Apricorn Pokeball, puts herself inside, and shakes the capsule around so she could make herself comfortable before the Pokeball “pinged”, signaling a capture. Well, that was a pretty easy decision for the Lv. 8 Female Teddiursa, wasn’t it? You look back toward the forest where the cub in your Level Ball took you and think back on the adventure; it seemed like she was always making you chase after her, almost as if she was leading you by the hand. You had already shared so much together, and now that she was with you and your friends it’ll be interesting to see who else’s day she can brighten. The sun was starting to set now, and you could somehow see her bright face there too. Suddenly you could hear some familiar buzzing, and you look to the left to see the invading Beedrill swarm! Thankfully, they weren’t charging at you again but heading off in a different direction, almost looking forlorn as their flight is slow and their heads hung low. You also notice that the green Beedrill is not with them. What could have happened? …Uh, you try not to think about it too much, as doing so could risk you getting more involvement with these Beedrill than you already had. But still, so much mystery was surrounding these Beedrill. You knew so little, yet took part in a battle of epic proportions. Perhaps you’ll never know what was really behind “The Beedrill Battle at Posy Field”…

Son_of_Shadows

Okay, so you and Chad had a pretty harrowing experience in your adventures, which ended with you meeting each other and fighting a TON of Beedrill. If you never see another one of those wasps in your life… You also weren’t too thrilled about the idea of having to save the same stupid bug you were fighting to start off your “mispicnic”. Yet your silly sense of duty and justice prevailed … or was it more than that? You wonder as the Karrablast tried to walk away from you but slowed down with each step. It didn’t seem like he wanted to leave after all, and—just as Chad allowed a sweet Teddiursa to become a part of his team—you took out a Pokeball of your own, extending to Karrablast the same offer. The Bug-type looks down, then looks at you again before turning around and nodding slowly. You take this as a yes and toss the Pokeball towards him, the capsule sucking him inside, though it seems like he continued to put up more of a struggle as it takes a while for the Pokeball to stop shaking, but eventually it does. Always the rebel, that Lv. 4 Male Karrablast, isn’t he? You look back toward the- eesh, the bushes that were still burnt thanks to your recklessness, along with the smoldering picnic basket inside. …Maybe it’s best to look somewhere else so people don’t see the guilt on your face, associate it with the bushes, and put two and two together. The sun was setting too, so now you really weren’t going to have enough time to salvage some sort of picnic out of the day. Sorry, you’ll have to try again sometime, and next time, try not to resort to burning things down in order to get your way, ‘kay? …What, I’m just trying to give this person some advice, he totally needs i- OWOWOW, all right, all right, I’ll get back to the story, just stop pulling my ear, Tess!

Suddenly you could hear some familiar buzzing, and you look to the left to see the invading Beedrill swarm! Thankfully, they weren’t charging at you again but heading off in a different direction, almost looking forlorn as their flight is slow and their heads hung low. You also notice that the green Beedrill is not with them. What could have happened? …Uh, you try not to think about it too much, as doing so could risk you getting more involvement with these Beedrill than you already had. But still, so much mystery was surrounding these Beedrill. You knew so little, yet took part in a battle of epic proportions. Perhaps you’ll never know what was really behind “The Beedrill Battle at Posy Field”…

{Yay, finished adventures! Since you already have your first zone captures, I’ll just remind you two to remember to claim your Pokemon by replying to your respective updates before you add them to your party. And yeah, this was pretty much how far I intended for you two to go, so at this point you can go your separate ways and end here, or you could go somewhere else in Astoria, or even stick around as a team! I’m fine with whatever, but keep in mind I still have a backlog of people waiting to do their Astoria adventures, so you may be waiting for a long time if you’re wanting to stay in Astoria. If not, I wish you good luck in the future and always remember you can come back if you like the thrill of avoiding being eaten by everything you come across! Now if you’ll excuse me, I must check on a certain living sleeping bag, I don’t think she’s eaten in a while… ^_^’}

Dead Forest

Toxic Marsh

Ampharos_Dude – {Your update is here.}

Missingno. Master

You had fun with the Nidoran family and the Scolipede, but this was all part of waiting for Bo and Sally … and they hadn’t come back yet. Shelley’s worries finally convince her to ask you and Roxie to go looking for the father and daughter, and you oblige, saying that your Venomoth could help provide some aerial searching. “Would ya? I’d appreciate it,” said Shelley. “The farm’s in trouble as it is, ‘n the last thing we need is some of our family goin’ missin’. If you find them, tell them we found all the Gastly, and they’re to come straight home!”

“Sure thing, we’ll tell them!” Roxie nods, and, after you bring your Venomoth out and tell her to find Bo and Sally, Lily sets off toward the sky and you make your way towards the woods. “I’ve got someone who can help too!” Roxie adds. “Okay, time to rock, Seviper!” She then tosses a Pokeball, and out pops a large snake with red fangs and bladed tail. This one seems to be tame compared to what you’ve seen out of your own Seviper, though perhaps the tameness has come from so much training put into him. “All right, we need your help! My family is missing, think you can sniff them out?” The Fang Snake nods before slowly slithering around, flicking his tongue out in an effort to “taste” where they might be. After a moment he shakes his head, signaling they weren’t close enough to be tracked down, nor were there any signs of them being here at all. “Not here, huh?” Roxie asks furtively. “Well, we’ll just have to keep looking!”

Meanwhile, your Venomoth wasn’t having too much luck finding Bo or Sally either, no matter how far her sharp vision is allowing her to see. Suddenly, she’s able to see someone, but it wasn’t a Bullwinkle. It looked like a person with a … beanie? But beanies normally have one tip, this hat has two … weird. Lily thinks this is an interesting taste in fashion, so she flutters down for a closer look, only to find more weird looking people, one of them with an afro, half-red, half-white. The teenager with the weird beanie was there, along with another guy and two girls … and Bo and Sally tied up to a tree! Uh oh, one of the girls noticed Lily, and she throws a Pokeball towards her, unleashing a hungry-looking Yanmega who decided a Poison Moth would hit the spot at that moment! Now Lily was faced with a decision: fight the Ogre Darner off, or try to get away and tell Keith?

What will Keith and Lily do in their situations?

The Burial Ground

Marion Ette – {Your update is here.}