Page 21 of 28 FirstFirst ... 11171819202122232425 ... LastLast
Results 501 to 525 of 698

Thread: Whale Island's Recorded History

  1. #501
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    England
    Posts
    12

    Default

    The Lighthouse

    Deadlion – “Next time, I’m packing a weapon.” You mutter, whispering your plan to Chainsaw as you hunker down and prepare yourself. “Now, charge~!” At your war cry, the bird races forward, wings outstretched. Even with such a resistance, the bird’s natural speed means that it runs fast, and the iron-hard, outstretched armour sends the skeletons hurtling back, bones knocking together comically and musically. The skeletons fall down the stairs, and soon, the glow from them fades away. Woobat can’t see them, and in its weak state, it’s struggling to keep the connection going.

    You don’t go hurtling after them, because Chainsaw stops fast, and turns on the little Woobat. It uses Odour Sleuth to get your scent, and you know that if it uses Confusion on you both, you’ll be helpless. What do you do?


  2. #502
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    656

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Meetan View Post
    The Black Swan

    Takeo – “Your boss? What exactly does he want to talk to me for?” You demand in a rather defensive tone. Consciously, you rub your shoulder where Vulpix was clinging for dear life, once again asking yourself why you didn’t just put her away. At least when you go to tell your friends about your adventures in the bar, you will have some proof of your ordeals.

    “Well, you did tresspass on his property. If he hadn’t noticed the ship shaking weirdly, you’d still be in there.” The stranger explains after a short silence of heading round all the debris or unstable looking parts. His choice of exit gets your ankles wet, as he heads into an unexplored room and through a gaping hole in the side. From here, behind some large palm trees and large bushes trimmed like water Pokemon, you can see bits of a grand, white villa, with great glass windows and several balconies. You think back. The ship had weirdly shaken? You hadn’t even noticed it. “You have to come with me, or he’ll call the police.”

    Sounds like you’re in trouble. Or maybe this rich guy just wants to hear words of gratitude for the effort of sending someone out there to save your bum. Either way, you’re not feeling great about this. What do you do?


    Consciously, Hallow rubbed his shoulder where his Vulpix had been clinging for dear life, once again he questioned himself, why didn’t I just put her away, *sigh* at the very least when I go to the bar I have some proof of my pain, *sigh* I bet Jessica or Keith will tease me about it,

    “Well, you did tresspass on his property. If he hadn’t noticed the ship shaking weirdly, you’d still be in there.” The stranger explained,

    They walked in silence for several mintues, avoiding some debri and unstable parts of the ship. His choice of an exit wasn't exactly the most pleasant, Hallow's new shoes ended up getting wet, but that was the least of his problems,

    Hallow followed him into an unexplored room and through a gaping hole in the side. From there, behind some large palm trees and large bushes trimmed like water Pokemon, Hallow could see bits of a grand, white villa, with great glass windows and several balconies.
    As he approached Hallow could see a shadowy figure appear to be watching him through the great glass window, the shadowy figure turned and walked away from sight.

    Outside the wind still howled and the rain didn't want to let up.

    Hallow thought back to what the man had said, The ship had weirdly shaken?, with everything that was going on, I hadn't noticed,
    The man spoke over the howling wind and rainfall,
    “You have to come with me, or he’ll call the police.”

    There something that man wants from me, He thought,
    but what?, and why?,
    Could he know why that torch came alive?,
    "Alright I'll see him," he yelled.


    [Stats.]
    Last edited by Takeo; 26th October 2012 at 9:32 AM.

  3. #503
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    14

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Meetan View Post
    The Black Swan

    Poketim – Not the type to get easily lost in daydreams, you feel a little concerned that it’s happened to you twice in ten minutes. This isn’t really the safest place for such silliness, either, and your Koffing decides to keep you in check. “Heads, straight. Tails, left. What’s it gonna be?” You leave your route to chance, but even that doesn’t go to plan. The coin plops into the water, rolling along the floor. Somn gives chase.

    “Well, at least we sorta decided a way to go...” You mumble, and Krieg sighs, hovering along after you. The celing and stairs have caved in for the most part, with the furniture of different levels and rooms partially submerged and all visible. There is a dip in the middle of the very long room, following the curve of the ship. There aren’t any fancy carpets or luxuries to note, but then, it’s been plenty of decades since the wreck.

    Looking around, perplexed, you notice that Somn is beginning to shiver. Something is unsettling him, even confusing him, but his usual psychic abilities are being subdued. “Drow... Drow... Zeee....” There are few things that could cause such a problem, but all you know is that it’s a big one. Relying on chance might not be safe, if chance is not on your side. Somn is trying to communicate with you, and Krief looks visibly taken aback. What’s going on?

    "Well this room's been hit harder than the other. Not much of interest here, maybe they'll be something in one of the side rooms." Brier struggled to keep a solid footing on the slick wood, the curvature only made it worse. With Krieger close behind, he made his way to Somn, who had followed the coin down into the middle of the room. "Somn. Somn.... Somn?! Are you alright?" Brier turned the young Drowzee only to see the pain in his face.

    "Drow... Drow... Zeee..." Somn raised his finger toward Krieger.

    "What is it, how is Krieger involved in this?" He looked to Krieger who was looking off to a room that he hadn't notice on his way in, "Oh is that what you were pointing at? Ok, We'll go check it out together, I'll even let Jitterz out to protect you." The trio made their way in to the side room and with a red flash their number grew to four.

  4. #504
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    59

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Meetan View Post
    The Lighthouse

    Deadlion – “Next time, I’m packing a weapon.” You mutter, whispering your plan to Chainsaw as you hunker down and prepare yourself. “Now, charge~!” At your war cry, the bird races forward, wings outstretched. Even with such a resistance, the bird’s natural speed means that it runs fast, and the iron-hard, outstretched armour sends the skeletons hurtling back, bones knocking together comically and musically. The skeletons fall down the stairs, and soon, the glow from them fades away. Woobat can’t see them, and in its weak state, it’s struggling to keep the connection going.

    You don’t go hurtling after them, because Chainsaw stops fast, and turns on the little Woobat. It uses Odour Sleuth to get your scent, and you know that if it uses Confusion on you both, you’ll be helpless. What do you do?

    As it seemed, it was a stalemate. Chainsaw had quite nicely dealt with the skeletons, and even if they were still moving, it'd at least take them a while to get back up the stairs. Unfortunately, the lack of animated bones meant the Woobat could now concentrate on them, and Suchiru certainly didn't want to be on the recieving end of a Confusion attack - She had seen what it had done to her poor Skarmory, and as a human, she was quite a lot weaker.

    "Leer at it, Chainsaw..." Suchiru whispered quietly to her pokemon. She doubted the Woobat would understand her anyway, but you never really knew, "When it's distracted enough by that, Peck it."
    Last edited by DeadLion; 22nd September 2012 at 2:39 PM.
    ~{ASB}~ ~{FB}~

  5. #505
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    in the future
    Posts
    1,841

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Meetan View Post

    Laguna Lake

    Plight of Leon – That was pretty bad shiz, Surgei was right, but you don’t need to hear it right now. You look like the first death out of a horror movie, reborn, or near enough. In fact, the very sight of you is not going to be encouraging tourism to Lake Laguna anytime soon. Your Yanmega is casting a barrier of rocks around you as you very, very tentatively slip your backpack off your shoulder, looking for anything to treat them with. But the pain is making your fingers twitch and you can’t even get a grasp on the zip.

    “There’s a Ranger’s hut nearby! I’ll go and get help!” The bystander that you valiently (sort of) rescued quickly returns the favour, dashing off into the brush. Most of the other people around have unsurprisingly legged it, including the mother and two children from the picnic, but the father’s still there, and he has a small first aid kit, which he procures. He looks about ready to throw it in your direction, until he sees that you wouldn’t be able to manage yourself. Your hands are losing feeling except for a stinging ache. Assistance isn’t going to come in time.

    Teddiursa finally pulls herself out of the lake, sopping wet and utterly distraught. She looks at you both, and the father, then the food that it had coveted, conveniently waiting for it by a tree trunk. However, after humiliation, it will not be satisfied to take the food and scram. If Surgei isn’t knocked out or you aren’t near dead, the mission will be a failure. It Leers viciously, then returns its attention back to Surgei, paw raised and sharp claws ready. Maybe it can make you two gory and matching.
    What do you do?
    While Surgei's compliment sure was touching, Blaze was a little preoccupied with the situation with his hands. Surgei was busy forming a barrier with the rocks in the area, so, Blaze tried to get his bookbag off of his back. He had some first-aid supplies in there, just in case. But, the pain was so bad that he was barely able to get the bookbag off, and the violent shaking in his hands and the stiffness made it impossible to work the zipper.

    "Don't worry! There is a ranger hut nearby! I'll go and get some help." The bystander that Blaze had somewhat valiantly saved had run off towards the woods, apparently the ranger hut was in the woods. 'But how far is it. If that Teddiursa doesn't quit, we might not make it.' The rest of the people have made it like a banana and split. The only person who was really left was the father of the two kids. He had a small first aid kit in his hands, and was ready to throw it over to Blaze. But, he hesitates as he see how bad his hands were, and lowers the kit. 'Please, just come over here...' The pain in his hands was stopping, being filled by a odd numbness with a slight stinging sensation. 'Oh, great. I am going into shock. This is great.'

    Blaze looked out on the lake, and saw the Teddiursa coming out of the lake. 'Is he going to run away now?' He did not want to run away. He LEERED viciously at Surgei, before charging at him, with the full intention of SCRATCHING him gory, like Blaze. 'What am I to do??? Surgei can't protect both me and fight off the Teddiursa. And....it seems weird that he would be alone. What to do what to do....?'

    Blaze didn't have much time to think. Surgei's, and his, life was on the line. He didn't have many options. But, there was one thing. He wanted Surgei to be safe. "Sur-surgei. You have to lead him away. Your boosted speed should allow you to dodge more attacks. Just keep him away. Please."


    Interested in the ASB? Read out Getting Started thread! Got a question? Go to our Q/A thread.

  6. #506
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Finland
    Posts
    47

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Emp View Post
    I set off the university in less than an hour. Since I take my studies (and social life) very seriously, I’m taking a break from updating giving you guys a break from adventuring. This will probably last until November-December, there’s a small chance I might update before then but I wouldn’t count on it. So I hope everyone doesn’t mind and is okay with hanging tight. I look forward to finishing most of your adventures when we start up again!

    Cascade Waterfall

    Kaisap: Picking the brambles out of your hair as you rise to your feet, it suddenly dawns on you like a crashing wave. Team Rocket had poached the Donphan and planned on trading it on the black market. It was a trainer’s duty to protect wild Pokémon, and as the only trainer for a mile off the burden fell on your shoulders. You take one fleeting look at the owl sprawled on top of the snaking vines of the undergrowth and dripping with saliva. Deciding on a whim to add it to your ranks you tap it on the beak with a Pokéball, vacuuming it in a flare of red light. The Pokémon doesn’t even give a struggle as the ball clicks to signal Congratulations! Lv. 9 Hoothoot caught! Kitty gives a whine but you shrug off her protests by breaking out onto the banks of the waterfall to hatch a plan. The look of feat in the Phanpy calf’s beady eyes is enough to fuel your ambition, and as a out of breath ranger comes staggering out of the woods behind you it looked like you weren’t the only one tailing the band of crooks. His green eyes glint with understanding as you explain what just happened and how you’d seen the apache headed over the cascading waterfall. Bent on rescuing the Donphan who’d just saved your life you quickly offer him your back up. He fixes his glasses weighing up your proposal.

    “Well, I-I’d be lying if I didn’t say I need all the help I can get. I’m not really c-cut out for field work, but it’s something I need to experience if I want to become a f-fully qualified ranger”, Deadalus smiles and nods – shifting his attention to the pink kitten that’d just started rubbing against his boots for attention, “Nice to meet you little fella”, he says whilst edging back tentatively, “Sorry, I’m allergic to cat Pokémon. My partner Pokémon’s right behi-“ He cuts off mid sentence, swooping over his shoulders and doubling back on himself in panic. It looked as though the ranger had lost track of his cohort as he suddenly started yelling “ICARUS!” at the top of his voice. A feeling of unease wriggles to the front of your mind, maybe you’d have more chance on the mission alone. After a few awkward moments that seemed to stretch for minutes you finally spot a bluish bird soaring high through the clouds carrying what looked like a dead Rattatta in its talons. The Rufflet gives no acknowledgement to its trainer and continues circling the sky with its prey.

    “Icarus! I-I told you not to fly too close to the sun! Get d-down here now we have an important mission!” his lack of confidence in commanding the Pokémon seems to show, the eaglet only descending to pick at the dead rodent. Deadalus’ reaction to his partner’s hunting skills makes yours to Skitty’s seem like nothing. His eyes stray as far away from the scene as possible, “this is Icarus. I got partnered with him b-but I don’t think we could be any less alike”. You smile toward the bird before faltering as it started to pick out rat intestines like worms with its sharp beak. Kitty’s tail sticks up as she hisses scathingly. As you turn back to face Deadalus he appears to have been struck with inspiration, frantically rummaging through his backpack. Following the sound of rattling tin cans he finally prizes a map from its bottom. Unfolding it he silently scans it with his finger, muttering words under his breath in deep thought. Suddenly a half smile beckons on his clammy face as he lowers the map from under his face.

    “Of course!” Deadalus points at the crashing waterfall with a look of madness, “The nearest Team Rocket Headquarters should be a kilometre in this direction, but it’s also th-thousands of feet below ground. I bet that there is a secret tunnel leading to it at the back of that waterfall!” You home in on the waterfall – a cascading ribbon of silky water louder than the roar of a freight train. The white spray crashes down on the plunge pool, springing up around the sharp rocks in frothy surf. Just ahead of the minefield of rocks and the white water rapids was your destination, but the current looked impossible to swim against. The ranger seems to think this too, eyes sweeping over the lake intently. Suddenly! A puffer fish leaps out of the waters giving Deadalus half a second to whip out his Capture Styler. He brandishes it the wrong way round, nervously spinning it the right way and taking aim. With the flick of his wrist he creates a ring of white light, which slowly gets smaller as it closes around the Qwilfish. As the ring merges with the balloon Pokémon the ranger rubs the back of his head with a dopey smile, “That’s the first time that’s actually worked!” Under his command the puffer fish swims to the shore and the ranger, testing the water with his foot, shuts his eyes tight and lunges onto it. With a splash he buoys up to the surface with his arms wrapped around the Qwilifish’s spiny body. Spitting out water the Ranger glances back over his shoulder, “I almost forgot... Uh... D-do you have a water Pokémon to Surf on or should I get this one to make two trips?”
    Noriko happily caught Hoothoot in a Pokéball despite Kitty’s resistance. “I know, food, but she’ll be really useful to have around! No Kitty, not as emergency food storage.”

    “Well, I-I’d be lying if I didn’t say I need all the help I can get. I’m not really c-cut out for field work, but it’s something I need to experience if I want to become a f-fully qualified ranger.” Noriko smiled at Deadalus’ words, not sure if the man was cut out for ranger hood. Kitty, on the other hand, was instantly trying to make friends, purring and pushing at Deadalus’ legs.
    “Nice to meet you little fella. Sorry, I’m allergic to cat Pokémon. My partner Pokémon’s right behi-“ He tried to inch away from the curious kitten, looking for something up in the sky. “ICARUS!” After a number of very awkward moments, something blue and round flew into Noriko’s view. A Rufflet! Those were so adorable. Up until Noriko noticed the dead Rattata it was carrying in its talons. A rookie ranger with a killer-Rufflet. Just…perfect.

    “Icarus! I-I told you not to fly too close to the sun! Get d-down here now we have an important mission!” Despite the yelling, Icarus kept on flying above them in what Noriko saw as an almost patronizing manner. When Icarus finally decided to land, it was only to start picking at and eating the Rattata. Noriko suddenly felt nauseous, with Kitty starting to hiss as Icarus started tearing apart the rodent’s insides. Deadalus seemed to share Noriko’s view, trying to look at anything but his partner’s lunch hour. “This is Icarus. I got partnered with him b-but I don’t think we could be any less alike”.

    “As long as you don’t start eating rodents I think we’ll be fine.” Noriko was barely done with her statement when Deadalus’ face lit up and he started going through his bag. After going through what sounded like food cans he brought up a map, unfolding it and starting to mumble to himself. Not a moment afterward he lowered the map and smiled like a mad scientist.

    “Of course! The nearest Team Rocket Headquarters should be a kilometre in this direction, but it’s also th-thousands of feet below ground. I bet that there is a secret tunnel leading to it at the back of that waterfall!” Deadalus pointed at the waterfall. As Noriko tried to figure out a way to get to it, a blowfish jumped from the water. Deadalus pulled out his Capture Styler – and put it on backwards. He fixed this error fast enough, but Noriko’s faith in his capability to get the job done was quickly escaping her. Deadalus didn’t notice the look on her face, luckily enough, instead focusing on Qwilfish and after a minute getting it under his control with the help of the Capture Styler.

    “That’s the first time that’s actually worked!” Deadalus’ enthusiasm was not something Noriko had anything against, but his actions and statements made her want to knock him out and leave him behind just so he wouldn’t run into the line of fire by accident. Deadalus first tested the water with his foot, and then jumped on Qwilfish. Noriko contemplated the likelihood of him having drowned when he emerged from the lake, wrapped around Qwilfish and spitting out water.

    “I almost forgot... Uh... D-do you have a water Pokémon to Surf on or should I get this one to make two trips?”

    Noriko had to mentally hold herself from raising an eyebrow at Deadalus. She picked Kitty up and settled the kitten on her head before grabbing a Pokéball and letting Minori, her Seel, into the lake. “I’ve got one. Let’s get going.”

    “Nya!” Kitty waved her tail happily from the top of Noriko’s head as the trainer stepped into the water and wrapped her arms around Minori.

  7. #507
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    54

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Emp View Post
    Hydro-Electric Dam

    Myahoo: Behind schedule for your rendezvous with Volkner you race en route to the liaison point only to find the Gym Leader awol! It looked like he’d bitten off more than he could chew, but these thoughts don’t manage to draw a great deal of sympathy on your part. His danger seeking personality had really grated on you and a little part of you can’t help thinking he got what was coming to him. You weigh up your next course of action. Even if Volkner was in trouble, there was nothing a rookie like you could do. However you couldn’t live with the guilt of just leaving him there. You still had a job to do, and after one last fleeting look at the force field you bear toward the western corridor toward the basement. Upon turning left down the path you come across a long flight of dark stairs, tempted to wake up the resting echidna for his torchlight. With hard swallow you brave the decent, allowing darkness to completely consume you. Twisting a doorknob at the foot of the stairs, light quickly breaks through the crack. You break through the threshold to a small box-like room. There were three Pokéballs on the floor in a perfect square, with a blast mark where the fourth should’ve been. Your eyes then shift toward Volkner, who was sprawled on the floor. Blood was trickling from his blond hair, his clothes charred and his face black with ash.



    Fearing the worst you run to his aid, grabbing his hand and feeling a pulse. With a low groan he tries lifting his head but it’s too painful. Eyes still shut, he cracks a half smile, “Looks like I was wrong about seeking danger... Guess I just got so carried away I started acting reckless... Look, I’m sorry for dragging you into this but we still have a job to do...” His hand wearily lifts off the floor and points toward the three Pokéballs. You examine them with apprehension. One of them was a trap, a Voltorb in disguise set to detonate against trespassers. Who knew if the other three were really Pokéballs? Another grunt brings you out of deep thought, “The switch is underneath one of those balls...” Pick any of the three Pokéballs. If you’re lucky it’ll be a regular Pokéball, but if you pick wrong the results could be explosive... Good luck!
    She huffed again as she went down the left path, cradling the sleeping Cyndaquil in her arms. At the end, she turned left and hesitated at seeing the flight of stairs ahead of her. The darkness worried her, but a glance at her dozing starter had her pulling up her courage; he'd already been exhausted by the two fights and she really didn't want him to be sleepy, if something should happen. With a hard swallow at the sight of the stairs descending into the darkness, she continued walking into the darkened hallway.

    At the bottom of the stairs, after constantly forcing her mind to stop imagining terrible things waiting for her at the base, she twisted the doorknob, allowing light to stream in and chase the shadows away. The moment she stepped over the threshold, though, she immediately noticed the three Pokeballs set in a perfect square, a blast mark where the fourth would be, and Volkner, sprawled on the floor, looking like he'd received the brunt of the explosion.

    With a sympathetic wince, Melissa hurried over, gently setting Wildfire down so she could check to make sure the blond still had a pulse. While she was currently rather annoyed with the other trainer, she certainly hadn't wanted anything to happen to him, even if she honestly wasn't at all surprised that he'd gotten himself hurt somehow. The steady beat in his wrist and the low groan he made a moment later confirmed that he was still alive; the teen could feel herself relax a little.

    As she watched, he tried to lift his head, but quickly decided that it was far too painful to move. He then cracked a half-smile, saying, "Looks like I was wrong about seeking danger...Guess I just got so carried away I started acting reckless...Look, I'm sorry for dragging you into this but we still have a job to do..." He then pointed at the remaining Pokeballs and she examined them apprehensively. One of those had put the Gym Leader down; she'd have to be amazingly lucky to get the right one on her first try, though the odds were a little better than before. Volkner grunted and she glanced back at him as he spoke again, "The switch is underneath one of those balls..."

    She looked at the three Pokeballs again, reluctantly moving a little closer. There was nothing she could see that would indicate they were anything out of the ordinary, but it was obvious that two were decoys. The teen briefly debated calling out her Misdreavus to pick the Pokeball, remembering that Ghost Pokemon were immune to the Normal-type Explosion and Selfdestruct, but she put the thought away; she didn't quite want to put the young Ghost in danger until the Misdreavus had gained a few more levels. Near Volkner, Wildfire shifted in his sleep.

    Hesitantly, she approached the three Pokeballs and her eyes darted among them. Which one was the safe one? The only way to know for sure was to pick it up and hope it didn't explode, but which one? After a few moments of weighing her choices, she finally moved towards the one opposite Volkner's and cautiously reached out. She hoped she hadn't given herself a one-way ticket to unconsciousness and a headache.

  8. #508
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    England
    Posts
    12

    Default Meetan's Freshers Updates! Woohoo! #Idk

    The Black Swan

    Takeo – There’s something that man wants from me, You think to yourself. But what? Why? As you walk closer to the villa, bits of earth sticking to shoes and feet, you think that maybe the owner of the house knows why the torch might have come alive. You might be in trouble, but for this piece of information, it’s worth the risk.

    “Alright, I’ll see him.” You tell the man guiding you, not that it makes much difference. He’s tougher than you physically and probably fast, and that’s not taking into account any Poke Balls he might be hiding from you. After a few short minutes, he leads you inside the grand house, where a few maids are busy dusting in side rooms and the hallways. The downstairs at least is open plan. This stranger does not offer for you to take a seat.

    “I’ll go and get the owner of the place. You wait here.” He says, and heads up a wooden, wide and winding staircase with a white banister. You can see that the man you spotted in the window favours polished wood and the colour white, and that its merticulously clean. The property is also largely open plan.

    You’re intrigued, but maybe it’s best to stay put or risk being seen as a potential arsonist with bad manners. Then again, if you’ve stopped feeling like this visit is for the best... Run for it?

    Poketim – “Somn. Somn.... Somn?! Are you alright?!” You ask your Drowzee despierately, who is pointing and shuddering at a room past Krieg. You ask how your Koffing is involved in this, then realise your error. “Oh, is that what you were pointing at? Okay, we’ll check it out together. I’ll even let Jitterz out to protect you.”

    As you carry on, a shuddering and struggling Somn in tow, a red light flashes and your party grows to four. Letting out Jitterz in this environment is a risk. His small form means he’s going to struggle in the water, although there would be plenty of things to web across if necessary. That, and his electricity could be a problem in such a conductable environment. However, Somn seems like he needs protecting right now.

    This room is almost entirely blown apart, with the next room quite visible. You think you can hear voices, like an echo, but there’s nobody around. Water ripples and splashes, and even bubbles, but as you try to look through, you can’t see any apparent cause. Maybe Somn’s using psychic attacks to disturb it, but there’s no glowing eyes or aura on his part. Krieg isn’t even touching anything!

    In the next room, there’re a bunch of wooden crates, unopened, covered in water plantation as if previously submerged. Somn is stock still. He doesn’t want to proceed any further. What do you do?

    The Lighthouse

    Deadlion – You remember what a Confusion attack did to your Skarmory, and as a human, you are much weaker than her. “Leer at it, Skarmory.” You whisper, just incase it can understand human tongue, “When it’s distracted enough by that, Peck it.”

    Chainsaw focuses, eyes narrowed, hissing through her metal beak, extending her wings to look as ferocious as possible. Woobat is momentarily stunned, and in that time, she goes to conduct a Peck attack. It misses, the Woobat rolling across the floor. These are the only moves your Pokemon knows, and unless you can improvise something, this stalemate will continue until the bat wears out or you change your mind and leave. What do you do?

    Laguna Lake

    Plight of Leon – “Please, just get over here...” You mumble hoarsely, eyes desperately gazing up at the man with the first aid kit. You’re going into shock, sarcastically muttering to yourself about how great that is, and you know you don’t have much time.

    “Sur- Surgei. You have to lead him away. Your boosted speed should allow you to dodge more attacks. Just keep him away. Please...”
    “It’s a girl.” Was the snark you get from Surgei, who disobeys your order. At first, it may look like he’s just being rude as always, but the fact is, he knows that any attempt to lead Teddiursa away would be futile. It would see you as a sitting Ducklett and finish you off. Instead, the shield of Ancient Power is suddenly fired at the oncoming bear, once again flinging her up and into the lake.

    The father takes advantage of the time he has, going over with his first aid kit and opening it. His hands are shaking from fright, but not as intensely as yours. “Here, I’ll help you. But this is going to sting.” He says, taking some antisceptic wipes to try and clean your hands of the blood. “We need to get you to a doctor or hospital, but I’ll do my best for now...”

    Teddiursa might not be alone, and Surgei knows that, too. With a bit more effort required this time, she pulls herself up and out of the lake, sopping wet and sneering at all three of you. The bear looks like she’s struggling from this point. Surgei hovers close by, determined to defend. What do you do?

  9. #509
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    656

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Meetan View Post
    The Black Swan

    Takeo – There’s something that man wants from me, You think to yourself. But what? Why? As you walk closer to the villa, bits of earth sticking to shoes and feet, you think that maybe the owner of the house knows why the torch might have come alive. You might be in trouble, but for this piece of information, it’s worth the risk.

    “Alright, I’ll see him.” You tell the man guiding you, not that it makes much difference. He’s tougher than you physically and probably fast, and that’s not taking into account any Poke Balls he might be hiding from you. After a few short minutes, he leads you inside the grand house, where a few maids are busy dusting in side rooms and the hallways. The downstairs at least is open plan. This stranger does not offer for you to take a seat.

    “I’ll go and get the owner of the place. You wait here.” He says, and heads up a wooden, wide and winding staircase with a white banister. You can see that the man you spotted in the window favours polished wood and the colour white, and that its merticulously clean. The property is also largely open plan.

    You’re intrigued, but maybe it’s best to stay put or risk being seen as a potential arsonist with bad manners. Then again, if you’ve stopped feeling like this visit is for the best... Run for it?
    Hallow examined the man guiding him,
    the stranger looked to be physically built and could very well possibly out run him if Hallow tired to make a break for it, and that’s not taking into account any Pokemon he might have on him, he thought.

    After a few short minutes, he lead Hallow inside the grand house, where a few maids were busy dusting inside rooms and the hallways. The downstairs at least was open plan.
    The stranger didn't even offer Hallow to take a seat.
    Pressed for time?, he thought,
    “I’ll go and get the owner of the place. You wait here.” He said, and quickly headed up a wooden, wide and winding staircase connected to a white banister.

    Hallow could see that the man he spotted in the window favored polished wood and the colour white, and that it was merticulously clean. The property was also largely open plan. Hallow was intrigued, looking around the room, trying to get a sense of the man's being.

    Hallow picked Grace up and hugged her tightly,
    Vulpix looked up at him,
    "We'll tell him what we saw down there,"
    "Vul,"
    "We'll study his body language; hands touching his face, throat & mouth or avoiding eye contact, anything, to see whether whatever he tells to us is a lie,"


    [Stats.]
    Last edited by Takeo; 26th October 2012 at 9:32 AM.

  10. #510
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    in the future
    Posts
    1,841

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Meetan View Post

    Laguna Lake

    Plight of Leon – “Please, just get over here...” You mumble hoarsely, eyes desperately gazing up at the man with the first aid kit. You’re going into shock, sarcastically muttering to yourself about how great that is, and you know you don’t have much time.

    “Sur- Surgei. You have to lead him away. Your boosted speed should allow you to dodge more attacks. Just keep him away. Please...”
    “It’s a girl.” Was the snark you get from Surgei, who disobeys your order. At first, it may look like he’s just being rude as always, but the fact is, he knows that any attempt to lead Teddiursa away would be futile. It would see you as a sitting Ducklett and finish you off. Instead, the shield of Ancient Power is suddenly fired at the oncoming bear, once again flinging her up and into the lake.

    The father takes advantage of the time he has, going over with his first aid kit and opening it. His hands are shaking from fright, but not as intensely as yours. “Here, I’ll help you. But this is going to sting.” He says, taking some antisceptic wipes to try and clean your hands of the blood. “We need to get you to a doctor or hospital, but I’ll do my best for now...”

    Teddiursa might not be alone, and Surgei knows that, too. With a bit more effort required this time, she pulls herself up and out of the lake, sopping wet and sneering at all three of you. The bear looks like she’s struggling from this point. Surgei hovers close by, determined to defend. What do you do?
    Blaze saw that the man with the first aid kit had come to his senses and was coming over to him with the kit. "Listen man, we are going to need to disinfect and cover those wounds. It is going to sting quit a bit, these wounds aren't small." The man took out a small bottle of hydrogen peroxide ('H2O2' Blaze thought in the mean time), and poured it onto Blaze's wounds. Blaze bit down on his lower lip as the stinging cut through the previous numbness with sharp intensity, like a knife that sliced through the air itself. Blaze's lower lip began to bleed from the pressure. "Thank you sir." The man looked at Blaze with a kind face. "Not a problem. But you better get to a hospital, and fast too."

    Surgei in the meantime had heard the order Blaze had given him. "Blaze, its a girl."He flew towards the wall of rocks he had built, and began to raise them into the air, causing Blaze to fall back. He hit his left hand and grimaced in pain, and looked up at Surgei. "What, what, what are you doing?" 'God damn it Surgei! You need to listen.' "Blaze, I won't be able to lead him away, and I think you know that. The minute I try he will come after you. We have to fight." He finished raising up all the rocks and flung them at the Teddiursa, who was almost at him. The first rock hit Teddiursa in the face and shot him into the air, while the rest of the rocks shot him up and he fell into the lake. Blaze breathed a sigh of relief, but, somehow knew that this was not over.

    Surgei flew down towards Blaze, and looked at the lake. The Teddiursa was still in the fight, but it looked tired and ragged. It was not going to take much more abuse. "Blaze, listen. It is my guess that this Teddiursa is not alone. It is too confident really. If that is the case, we need to prepare for the possibility. What should we do?"

    Blaze did not have much time to think. But, did he really need it. No. "Alright, Surgei, she is not going to last much longer. Pump as many Ancientpowers into him as possible. Defeat her. If that is the case, then I think we will have enough time to get away. But, I will need you to pick me up, Surgei. Do that first. I can run afterwards. My legs are fine." "Got it Blaze."
    Last edited by Plight of Leon; 23rd September 2012 at 1:47 PM.


    Interested in the ASB? Read out Getting Started thread! Got a question? Go to our Q/A thread.

  11. #511
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    59

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Meetan View Post


    The Lighthouse

    Deadlion – You remember what a Confusion attack did to your Skarmory, and as a human, you are much weaker than her. “Leer at it, Skarmory.” You whisper, just incase it can understand human tongue, “When it’s distracted enough by that, Peck it.”

    Chainsaw focuses, eyes narrowed, hissing through her metal beak, extending her wings to look as ferocious as possible. Woobat is momentarily stunned, and in that time, she goes to conduct a Peck attack. It misses, the Woobat rolling across the floor. These are the only moves your Pokemon knows, and unless you can improvise something, this stalemate will continue until the bat wears out or you change your mind and leave. What do you do?

    "Try to get above it, and keep it on the floor with Peck!" Suchiru whispered once more. Of course, she was slightly concerned that the Confusion attack might happen again, but then again, if Chainsaw attacked quickly enough, then perhaps it wouldn't get an opening to attack them...
    ~{ASB}~ ~{FB}~

  12. #512
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    England
    Posts
    12

    Default Meetan's University Updates Wahey~

    ((BTW, Deadlion, I need your responses to be at least four lines, because I'm struggling to find something to work with here. I'm basically not allowed to respond to anything less than that, so you've been told from now on.))

    The Black Swan

    Takeo – You try to get a sense of the man’s being by looking around, but once your guide is gone, you pick up Vulpix, hugging you tightly. The natural warmth in her fur is nice considering how damp you are, and she looks up at you, just as trusting of you as before despite her fall.

    “We’ll tell him what we saw down there.” You assure her, and she ‘Vul!’s back at you brightly, “We’ll study his body language; hands touching his face, throat and mouth or avoiding eye contact, anything, to see whether whatever he says to us is a lie.”

    The sound of lowered masculine voices reaches your ears and you tense, concerned that you might have been overheard. It’s a little distance away, but soon, the man in the window slowly walks down the staircase with a cane to support himself in one hand. The man you’ve been talking to, whose name you still lack, isn’t supporting him, but walking at his side just incase.

    The one from the window looks like a businessman, with red hair cut short, fashionably and tidily. The suit is flashy, and custom made, but not out of the ordinary. If it was white, it would have been too much. Even the shirt underneath has colour, and is a pastel blue.

    “Good afternoon.” He greets sternly, face not giving away anything, except for his eyes. He strikes you as a person keen to wield control, but with the tension in his shoulders, and hint of nervousness in his eyes, you know something is bothering him. He seems shaky, too, but with the cane, you can’t be sure if that’s attributed to any sort of panic or a condition, “I saw that you were inside of my ship. Would you like to tell me what you were doing wandering around my beach, and my ship?”

    It looks like he’s not too keen to give you a seat, either. And that you might also be in trouble like predicted. Oops. What do you do?

    Laguna Lake

    Plight of Leon – Surgei conveys his thoughts to you alloud whilst the ferocious Teddiursa stares you down. She doesn’t know human talk, but wishes she did, just so that she could threaten and insult you in a tongue you’d both understand (and perhaps so she could understand whatever feeble strategy you’ve both come up with).

    “Alright, Surgei, she’s not going to last much longer. Pump as many Ancientpowers into her as possible. Defeat her. If that is the case, then I think we will have enough time to get away. But, I will need you to pick me up, Surgei.” You add, all your words clear and firm as the man with the first aid kit wraps gauze and tape around your hands and fingers, most of the shredded skin now hidden behind white that probably won’t stay white for long. “Do that first. I can run afterwards. My legs are fine.”

    “Got it, Blaze.” Surgei replies, his big red eyes locking with the Teddiursa’s. Rocks rise from the field of battle, and the enemy Pokemon goes in for the kill. She trips over one of the rocks that begins to levitate from the earth, and is then victim to a triple-barrelling of Ancientpower! Brutal. When the debris clears, you see the bear out cold on the grass, sobbing into the fine blades, unmoving except for the shaking of her little body.

    What do you do?

    The Lighthouse

    Deadlion – You order Chainsaw to use Peck yet again, but Woobat has wised up to you. It knows that Skarmory knows nothing else but Leer. Tired, and bored of the proceedings, the Pokemon flees, using Confusion to force open the doors of the lift, and fly into the dusty, dark booth of a lift. It gets through the broken window, and up through the shaft, ascending and leaving you both behind. The echo of rattling bones falls dead. You fought for nothing.

    “Well, at least it’s gone...” You murmur, surprised but relieved. You two are both tired, and in hindsight, you should have tried to do better. You spent a lot of energy trying to deal with that battle and don’t even have a proper victory to show for it. On the other hand, at least the puzzle of opening the lift doors has been solved for you, seeing as there was nothing around to open them with like you had originally hoped.

    The power’s off, though, and there isn’t even a functioning light in that lift. There is, like all lifts, an opening in the ceiling, but that isn't really visible in such darkness. How are you going to get up to the top? Follow Woobat’s example (if Chainsaw will fit... And she probably won’t...), or think of something else?

  13. #513
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    in the future
    Posts
    1,841

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Meetan View Post
    Laguna Lake

    Plight of Leon – Surgei conveys his thoughts to you alloud whilst the ferocious Teddiursa stares you down. She doesn’t know human talk, but wishes she did, just so that she could threaten and insult you in a tongue you’d both understand (and perhaps so she could understand whatever feeble strategy you’ve both come up with).

    “Alright, Surgei, she’s not going to last much longer. Pump as many Ancientpowers into her as possible. Defeat her. If that is the case, then I think we will have enough time to get away. But, I will need you to pick me up, Surgei.” You add, all your words clear and firm as the man with the first aid kit wraps gauze and tape around your hands and fingers, most of the shredded skin now hidden behind white that probably won’t stay white for long. “Do that first. I can run afterwards. My legs are fine.”

    “Got it, Blaze.” Surgei replies, his big red eyes locking with the Teddiursa’s. Rocks rise from the field of battle, and the enemy Pokemon goes in for the kill. She trips over one of the rocks that begins to levitate from the earth, and is then victim to a triple-barrelling of Ancientpower! Brutal. When the debris clears, you see the bear out cold on the grass, sobbing into the fine blades, unmoving except for the shaking of her little body.

    What do you do?
    After Surgei gave the Teddiursa the pounding of its life, Blaze looked at the Teddiursa. It was face first in the grass, completely immobile except for the slight shake in her little body. Blaze let out a sigh of relief, and looked around. The lake was pretty much deserted except for a few people, and there was rocks laying around everywhere. Surgei flied over to Blaze, looking a little winded but okay to keep battling. Thankfully, he had not gotten hurt in the exchange. "So, Blaze, looks like it is over, right? The little teddy bear is out like a light, and everybody is safe. Isn't that what you wanted?" "Yes, Surgei. I wanted people to be safe. But, most importantly, I wanted you to be safe. And thankfully, you aren't hurt. That all I could ever ask. I would give you a pat on the back, but, my hands are kinda ****." Blaze and Surgei let out a chuckle, and Blaze thought, 'Well, it seems as cutting up your hands would make you closer to a Pokemon. How interesting...'

    "Surgei, I think we should wait for the Rangers to come. In the mean time, rest for now. We are going to need to be ready for battle if that Teddiursa was not alone." "You are not going to catch it?" "No, we only have room for one psychopath on the team, and Hades fills that spot." Surgei let out a hoarse laugh, and falls on the ground, ready to take a rest. 'Hopefully the Rangers come soon...'


    Interested in the ASB? Read out Getting Started thread! Got a question? Go to our Q/A thread.

  14. #514
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    656

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Meetan View Post

    The Black Swan

    Takeo – You try to get a sense of the man’s being by looking around, but once your guide is gone, you pick up Vulpix, hugging you tightly. The natural warmth in her fur is nice considering how damp you are, and she looks up at you, just as trusting of you as before despite her fall.

    “We’ll tell him what we saw down there.” You assure her, and she ‘Vul!’s back at you brightly, “We’ll study his body language; hands touching his face, throat and mouth or avoiding eye contact, anything, to see whether whatever he says to us is a lie.”

    The sound of lowered masculine voices reaches your ears and you tense, concerned that you might have been overheard. It’s a little distance away, but soon, the man in the window slowly walks down the staircase with a cane to support himself in one hand. The man you’ve been talking to, whose name you still lack, isn’t supporting him, but walking at his side just incase.

    The one from the window looks like a businessman, with red hair cut short, fashionably and tidily. The suit is flashy, and custom made, but not out of the ordinary. If it was white, it would have been too much. Even the shirt underneath has colour, and is a pastel blue.

    “Good afternoon.” He greets sternly, face not giving away anything, except for his eyes. He strikes you as a person keen to wield control, but with the tension in his shoulders, and hint of nervousness in his eyes, you know something is bothering him. He seems shaky, too, but with the cane, you can’t be sure if that’s attributed to any sort of panic or a condition, “I saw that you were inside of my ship. Would you like to tell me what you were doing wandering around my beach, and my ship?”

    It looks like he’s not too keen to give you a seat, either. And that you might also be in trouble like predicted. Oops. What do you do?

    The sound of hushed voices reached Hallow's ears, he tensed up, concerned that he might have been overheard.

    It was a little distance away, but soon, the man he saw in the window slowly walked down the staircase with a cane that supported him in one hand and the man that had saved him earlier, whose name he still lacked. Hallow noticed he wasn't supporting his boss, but instead walked at his side.

    The shadowy figure he caught a glimpse of earlier looked to be a businessman, with fiery red hair cut short, fashionably and tidily. The suit was flashy, and custom made, but not out of the ordinary. If it was white, it would have been too much. Even the shirt underneath had color, and was a pastel blue.

    “Good afternoon.” He greeted sternly, his face not giving anything away, except for his eyes. He striked Hallow as a person keen to wield control, but with the tension in his shoulders, and hint of nervousness in his eyes, Hallow knew something was bothering him. He seemed shaky, too, but with the cane, Hallow couldn’t be sure if that was attributed to any sort of panic or his condition,

    “I saw that you were inside of my ship. Would you like to tell me what you were doing wandering around my beach, and my ship?”

    "I'll cut to the chase, but before that, it's customary to address one self before asking such question, you a man of such high decor should at least know that," Hallow desperately trying to keep his nervousness in check,

    "My name's Hallow Heartless," he bowed with Grace in his arms,
    "and my partner Grace,"
    "Vul!," the fiery fox howled out,
    "We were initially looking for lost treasure," he said, "surely yourself have heard of the stories of pirates that used to roam this land,"
    Hallow didn't wait for a response,
    "By some misfortune we got lost and stumbled upon that large pirate ship across the sand,"
    "As adventure seekers we thought to look inside from the get-go,"
    "It must of been fate that brought us there, as a storm soon approached and we had no choice but to seek shelter inside,"

    Hallow stopped to think, seeking his words ever carefully,
    "...Whether you believe us or not..., we know what we saw,"
    "We explored deep inside the ship and heard noises, we thought we weren't alone,"
    "We didn't get a chance to see what it was as my poor Vulpix,..*sniff*"
    tears started to well up in Hallow's eyes,
    Vulpix looked at him, wiping his tears with her paw,
    "She fell through a staircase as we made are way up ground,"
    "I instantly followed her and the torch in my hand fell too, by some miracle the fire stayed lite and I found my friend,"
    He looked at both of the men with a serious expression,
    "Sir, the torch became alive, it grew out of control and my gut tells me that something supernatural caused it,"

    "And something also tells me, thats exactly the news you wanted to hear,"


    [Stats.]
    Last edited by Takeo; 3rd November 2012 at 8:34 AM.

  15. #515
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    England
    Posts
    12

    Default Meetan's Monday Morning Marathon~

    Laguna Lake

    Plight of Leon – The sight of a Teddiursa ripe for the taking might tempt other trainers, but you already have one psychopath on your team, and Hades fills that spot. Besides, you have a feeling that she isn’t alone, and Teddiursa might look a state, but at least there would be one to find. Ursaring are bad tempered enough as it is, without coming to learn that you have kidnapped their darling baby bear.

    You drop onto the ground a little awkwardly, making sure you don’t rest your hands down, since that would hurt even worse. Still, if this is how to bond with your Yanmega, maybe it’s worth the hardship. After all, that’s what you set out to do, and you’ve achieved it already! Well done. Next task: living.
    “I need to go and find my family. Do you think you’ll be alright on your own?” The man asks, sounding doubtful. You give him the affirmative, glancing to Surgei, who buzzes beside you silently. He might be rude sometimes, but you have full faith in him. The father leaves a few supplies behind for you, just incase, and then runs off with the medical kit to reunite with his loved ones.

    It isn’t long before the Ranger arrives, decked out in the trademark red, running alongside a bulky looking Seismitoad. His hair is so unkempt it looks like he might have been pulled through some hedges backward, and its shade is the same as the earth that your Yanmega has pulled up. You suddenly realise, awkwardly, that just trying to save yourself from Teddiursa has made this place look quite unsightly...

    “Hey, it looks like you’re alright. Just about.” He says, looking between the pair of you and the Teddiursa with a frown. The state of affairs has not gone unnoticed. “Let me guess – that Teddiursa tried to steal from you or something?”

    Maybe the person who went to alert the Ranger filled him in, but he doesn’t seem surprised at all at what’s happened. Is there more to this than meets the eye?

    The Black Swan

    Takeo – You try to keep your nervousness in check, but in correcting the manners of the owner of the house, you forget your own. He holds the cards, and he sneers at you, lips curling with contempt. The Vulpix’s cute greeting, which would otherwise be thought of as sweet, he simply finds irritating.

    “My name is Zachary Austin, and I own this land. You’re a tresspasser on it.” He replies coldly. You’ve hit the nail on the head, for his eyes widen just a tad as you mention that supernatural is what he wishes to hear. Perhaps he’s also impressed by your standing up to him, but Zachary has seen you snivel and tear up, and knows that out of the two of you, you are the one that will lose in any kind of fight.

    “Come through here, and we’ll talk more about your little adventure.” You sense a threat, but he doesn’t say it threateningly. The other man doesn’t look happy about how this encounter has gone, and once his boss leads you to a plain dining room, he follows behind, a hand resting lightly on your back. Zachary seats himself as head of the table, and you leave a space between yourself and him. The final of the trio, who may or may not be your ally in this situation, sits opposite you. Maids lay a few appetisers and cups of tea, which you need to warm you.

    “You were right about the supernatural,” Zachary starts, and he seems to be forcing his own calm, “You won’t find any treasure in that place, you can trust me. Only trouble, and by what you’ve told me, it seems like it’s going to keep following you until you’re finished.”

    Trouble following you until you’re finished? Did you both hear this right? Supernatural, unscientific trouble?

    “Have you heard of Peggy’s Cove?”

  16. #516
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    656

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Meetan View Post

    The Black Swan

    Takeo – You try to keep your nervousness in check, but in correcting the manners of the owner of the house, you forget your own. He holds the cards, and he sneers at you, lips curling with contempt. The Vulpix’s cute greeting, which would otherwise be thought of as sweet, he simply finds irritating.

    “My name is Zachary Austin, and I own this land. You’re a tresspasser on it.” He replies coldly. You’ve hit the nail on the head, for his eyes widen just a tad as you mention that supernatural is what he wishes to hear. Perhaps he’s also impressed by your standing up to him, but Zachary has seen you snivel and tear up, and knows that out of the two of you, you are the one that will lose in any kind of fight.

    “Come through here, and we’ll talk more about your little adventure.” You sense a threat, but he doesn’t say it threateningly. The other man doesn’t look happy about how this encounter has gone, and once his boss leads you to a plain dining room, he follows behind, a hand resting lightly on your back. Zachary seats himself as head of the table, and you leave a space between yourself and him. The final of the trio, who may or may not be your ally in this situation, sits opposite you. Maids lay a few appetisers and cups of tea, which you need to warm you.

    “You were right about the supernatural,” Zachary starts, and he seems to be forcing his own calm, “You won’t find any treasure in that place, you can trust me. Only trouble, and by what you’ve told me, it seems like it’s going to keep following you until you’re finished.”

    Trouble following you until you’re finished? Did you both hear this right? Supernatural, unscientific trouble?

    “Have you heard of Peggy’s Cove?”

    He held the cards, sneering at Hallow as he was corrected, lips curled with contempt. The Vulpix’s cute greeting, which would otherwise be thought of as sweet, he simply found irritating.

    “My name is Zachary Austin, and I own this land. You’re a tresspasser on it.” He replied coldly.
    But Hallow hit the nail on the head, for the man's eyes widened just a tad as hallow mentioned that something supernatural was what he wished to hear.

    Perhaps the man was also impressed by how well Hallow held his own against him, but Zachary had seen him snivel and tear up, and he knew that out of the two of them, Hallow was the one that would other wise lose in any kind of fight.

    “Come through here, and we’ll talk more about your little adventure.” Hallow sensed a threat, but it wasn't because the man sounded threatening. The other man didn’t look happy about how this encounter had gone, and once his boss lead Hallow to a plain dining room, he followed behind, placing his right hand lightly on Hallow's back.

    Hallow looked back at him, feeling as if he had some kind of guardian angel in his court.

    Zachary sat himself at head of the table,
    Hallow left a space between himself and Zachary. The final of the trio, who may or may not have been on Hallow's side, sat opposite him.

    Maids laid a few appetisers and cups of tea,
    which Hallow gladly took to warm himself.

    “You were right about the supernatural,” Zachary started,
    Hallow noted the forced calm in the man's voice,

    “You won’t find any treasure in that place, you can trust me. Only trouble, and by what you’ve told me, it seems like it’s going to keep following you until you’re finished.”

    Hallow laughed lightly, "Trouble always seems to follow where ever I ago Sir,"

    “Have you heard of Peggy’s Cove?," Zachary asked,

    Hallow put his cup of tea down and started to pet Grace who was laying on his lap,
    "I can't say I have, sir,"


    [Stats.]
    Last edited by Takeo; 3rd November 2012 at 8:39 AM.

  17. #517
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    59

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Meetan View Post

    The Lighthouse

    Deadlion – You order Chainsaw to use Peck yet again, but Woobat has wised up to you. It knows that Skarmory knows nothing else but Leer. Tired, and bored of the proceedings, the Pokemon flees, using Confusion to force open the doors of the lift, and fly into the dusty, dark booth of a lift. It gets through the broken window, and up through the shaft, ascending and leaving you both behind. The echo of rattling bones falls dead. You fought for nothing.

    “Well, at least it’s gone...” You murmur, surprised but relieved. You two are both tired, and in hindsight, you should have tried to do better. You spent a lot of energy trying to deal with that battle and don’t even have a proper victory to show for it. On the other hand, at least the puzzle of opening the lift doors has been solved for you, seeing as there was nothing around to open them with like you had originally hoped.

    The power’s off, though, and there isn’t even a functioning light in that lift. There is, like all lifts, an opening in the ceiling, but that isn't really visible in such darkness. How are you going to get up to the top? Follow Woobat’s example (if Chainsaw will fit... And she probably won’t...), or think of something else?


    Suchiru walked into the lift, and looked upwards, into the seemingly endless black above them. It didn't look as if Chainsaw would it, and as they didn't really know what was up there, climbing would probably be a very stupid thing to do. Either way, Chainsaw still wouldn't fit... Perhaps they could widen the hole? But then, with only Peck and Leer, it wasn't really possible. Looked like there was really no way up. She exited the lift, and shook her head at Chainsaw, who, though looking tired, still seemed eager. They wouldn't be climbing up today... Perhaps some other time, when they had adequate training under their belts.
    "Not today, Chainsaw." Suchiru told the metal bird, as she headed for the stairs, "Come on, I'll need your help to get down again."
    ~{ASB}~ ~{FB}~

  18. #518
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    England
    Posts
    12

    Default

    The Black Swan

    Takeo – You replace your cup of tea, petting Grace who is resting in your lap, finally able to relax even with the human tension swimming around the room. It doesn’t need to be said that as a fire-type, the stormy weather outside doesn’t really fall into her favour. “I can’t say I have, sir.”

    “Decades ago, it’s said that a cruise ship came apart at sea, and that there was only one survivor: a woman named Peggy, who would always wait by her cove close to the lighthouse in hope that others from the wreck might return to her. In one version of the story, she lived happily ever after with a man that she met... In another...” Zachary trails off ominously. If it was so long ago, she most likely died a grisly or mysterious death.

    “The ship that we salvaged is a pirate ship, but I believe that this ship is actually the one that Peggy boarded. As a pirate herself, or as a hostage, I have no idea... But women were always said to bring bad luck to ships they sailed on, and many dark happenings have happened around that wreck. Pokemon know better than to go near it. So do most people. Those who don’t usually suffer for it.” He explained, and he seems slightly amused. You’re about to find out why.

    “If there is any truth to what I’ve just told you, you invaded her ship. So she’s going to come after you now.”

    What do you do?

  19. #519
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    in the future
    Posts
    1,841

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Meetan View Post
    Laguna Lake

    Plight of Leon – The sight of a Teddiursa ripe for the taking might tempt other trainers, but you already have one psychopath on your team, and Hades fills that spot. Besides, you have a feeling that she isn’t alone, and Teddiursa might look a state, but at least there would be one to find. Ursaring are bad tempered enough as it is, without coming to learn that you have kidnapped their darling baby bear.

    You drop onto the ground a little awkwardly, making sure you don’t rest your hands down, since that would hurt even worse. Still, if this is how to bond with your Yanmega, maybe it’s worth the hardship. After all, that’s what you set out to do, and you’ve achieved it already! Well done. Next task: living.
    “I need to go and find my family. Do you think you’ll be alright on your own?” The man asks, sounding doubtful. You give him the affirmative, glancing to Surgei, who buzzes beside you silently. He might be rude sometimes, but you have full faith in him. The father leaves a few supplies behind for you, just incase, and then runs off with the medical kit to reunite with his loved ones.

    It isn’t long before the Ranger arrives, decked out in the trademark red, running alongside a bulky looking Seismitoad. His hair is so unkempt it looks like he might have been pulled through some hedges backward, and its shade is the same as the earth that your Yanmega has pulled up. You suddenly realise, awkwardly, that just trying to save yourself from Teddiursa has made this place look quite unsightly...

    “Hey, it looks like you’re alright. Just about.” He says, looking between the pair of you and the Teddiursa with a frown. The state of affairs has not gone unnoticed. “Let me guess – that Teddiursa tried to steal from you or something?”

    Maybe the person who went to alert the Ranger filled him in, but he doesn’t seem surprised at all at what’s happened. Is there more to this than meets the eye?
    Truthfully, Blaze had been tempted by the Teddiursa, but, decided that it would be better off if he didn't take it. Hades was already a psychopath enough, trying to kill Blaze at every turn, and he did not want another Pokemon scheming against him. Plus, Blaze was rapidly becoming more and more sure that the Teddiursa was a child instead of more of an adult-like Pokemon, and it might have an Ursaring parent near by...Blaze did not want to anger the parent to the point of attacking by trying the catch the Teddiursa.

    Blaze dropped onto the ground with a little bit of a limp and a slight THUD, showing that his hands were still in pretty bad shape. He did not allow the hands to rest, as that would make them scream out in pain. 'Better to let them hang in the air for a little while.' he though to himself. But, Blaze was happy that Surgei and him were bonding together, and, if this was the price to pay for that, then so be it. 'One could even say I got a bargain for that!' But he knew that the next most important task would be trying to survive the day without bleeding out. The man next to him that had helped with his hands looked to Blaze inquisitively, and said, "I need to go and find my family. Do you think you'll be alright on your own?" Blaze noted that the man was doubtful about his condition, but, Blaze gave him a nod with his his head. The father left some supplies with Blaze, and then ran off with the medical kit to go see his family. 'Well, I did a good thing. I protected a family and other people.' He looked at Surgei, who buzzed beside his head. "Well, he sure has some of that good old Russian rudeness in him, but, he is dependable. A good soldier if I have ever seen one.'

    Blaze looked at the sun as he waited for the Ranger to come along and hopefully help him. It wasn't long before a Ranger appeared out of the woods, wearing the trademark red that identified them so easily. Along side of him was a rather bulky looking Pokemon with odd warts all over his body. Blaze couldn't pull out his Pokedex to learn more about it, but he knew that it was a Seismitoad. 'Kinda of a ugly looking bugger.' Looking at the ranger again, Blaze noticed that his hair was really unkempt, but he didn't know if it was just kept like that or rather if the trek through the woods had made it like that. His hair was a muddy brown color, similar to the rocks and earth that Surgei had raised from the ground to save you from the Teddiursa. 'Oh boy...I kinda caused a mess here, haven't I.'

    "Hey, it looks like you're alright. Just about." the Ranger said to Blaze. He looked between you and the Teddiursa with a frown. He has obviously noticed the fight that had gone on here. "Let me quess - that Teddiursa tried to steal something from you or something?"

    'Well, he seems to know something about what went on. Not the whole story, but most of it. Odd...' Blaze grunted as his hands stung again, and Surgei looked over anxiously. "Actually, sir, it wasn't trying to steal from me. There was a family here on a picnic, and it tried to take their food. Got the mother pretty badly I think. Then, he tried going after the man who had brought you here, but, Surgei and I went to go stop him. I got the wounds on my hands when I tried to grab him and hold him down." Blaze looked up at the Ranger and gave a slight chuckle, "Well, pretty stupid of me, wasn't it? I didn't catch your name by the way. What was it?" Blaze looked at Yanmega with a suspicious look, signaling Surgei about his doubts. Surgei nodded back, picking on it as well. 'Something isn't right here. What does he know?'


    Interested in the ASB? Read out Getting Started thread! Got a question? Go to our Q/A thread.

  20. #520
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    656

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Meetan View Post
    The Black Swan

    Takeo – You replace your cup of tea, petting Grace who is resting in your lap, finally able to relax even with the human tension swimming around the room. It doesn’t need to be said that as a fire-type, the stormy weather outside doesn’t really fall into her favour. “I can’t say I have, sir.”

    “Decades ago, it’s said that a cruise ship came apart at sea, and that there was only one survivor: a woman named Peggy, who would always wait by her cove close to the lighthouse in hope that others from the wreck might return to her. In one version of the story, she lived happily ever after with a man that she met... In another...” Zachary trails off ominously. If it was so long ago, she most likely died a grisly or mysterious death.

    “The ship that we salvaged is a pirate ship, but I believe that this ship is actually the one that Peggy boarded. As a pirate herself, or as a hostage, I have no idea... But women were always said to bring bad luck to ships they sailed on, and many dark happenings have happened around that wreck. Pokemon know better than to go near it. So do most people. Those who don’t usually suffer for it.” He explained, and he seems slightly amused. You’re about to find out why.

    “If there is any truth to what I’ve just told you, you invaded her ship. So she’s going to come after you now.”

    What do you do?


    “Decades ago, it’s said that a cruise ship came apart at sea, and that there was only one survivor: a woman named Peggy, who would always wait by her cove close to the lighthouse in hopes that others from the wreck might return to her. In one version of the story, she lived happily ever after with a man that she met... In another...” Zachary trailed off ominously.
    If it was so long ago, Hallow thought, she most likely died a grisly or mysterious death.

    “The ship that we salvaged is a pirate ship, but I believe that this ship is actually the one that Peggy boarded. As a pirate herself, or as a hostage, I have no idea... But women were always said to bring bad luck to ships they sailed on, and many dark happenings have happened around that wreck. Pokemon know better than to go near it. So do most people. Those who don’t usually suffer for it.” He explained, slightly amused.
    “If there is any truth to what I’ve just told you, you invaded her ship. So she’s going to come after you now.”

    Hallow grabbed his cup of hot tea and quickly finished it, after which he gentled placed it back on the table,
    After all he had heard...Hallow...started to laugh,

    "Hahaha, oh come now, you could tell a better story then that couldn't you?, haha,"
    He enjoyed himself for a good 5mins,
    after which he tired to control his amusement and calmed down,
    "Oh, I haven't had a good laugh in a while,"
    He wiped tears of joy from his eye,
    "Look at that, even tears of joy," he noted in his eyes,

    "Well, even with my sudden out burst, I can truly say I believe you, and your story,"

    His expression quickly changed and hardened,
    "As to why you yourself have that ship in your possession must tie in with all this, no?"

    He switched his gaze and turned his attention to the man across the table, the man who guided him out the ship,
    "What say you stranger, you entered the ship, are you afraid of fate?,"


    [Stats.]
    Last edited by Takeo; 3rd November 2012 at 8:48 AM.

  21. #521
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    England
    Posts
    12

    Default

    The Black Swan

    Takeo – You finish your tea and place it back onto the table, and then start to laugh. Zachary clears his throat, regarding you coldly as you laugh away. “Oh, come on now, you could tell a story better than that, couldn’t you?” You mock the teller, going on, “Oh, I haven’t had a good laugh in a while. Look at that, tears of joy!”
    The host sneers, and you try to contain yourself, explaining that you do believe his story. Your rudeness, however, has been too much, but your expression hardens. “As to why you yourself have the ship in your possession must tie in with this, no?”

    “It does. In fact, it’s perfect.” Zachary states, expression vicious. You realise that you should have kept your mouth shut. This man has saved your life, and you’re on his land, and now you’re acting superior to him. This is clearly a person who values his authority. “I don’t have to do anything to save you. And with the spirit satisfied with dealing with you, it won’t worry about me.”

    You switch your gaze to the one across from you. Questioning the stranger about whether or not he’s afraid of fate, you find that he looks uncomfortable. If he had mastered any kind of pokerface, it was failing now. He doesn’t get a chance to speak before his master does, “Maybe it will come after him, maybe it won’t. But he wasn’t the one to break anything, or almost start a fire. You disturbed the peace. He stalled their progress at finishing you... But I doubt he’s the target. Either way. I’m sure we’ll find out. Or you will find out.”

    Zachary doesn’t like you anymore. Your ‘fate’ has apparently been decided. You have no support here, unless you can think of a way to regain it. What do you do?

    The Lighthouse

    Deadlion – You enter the lift to examine it, and frown at the sight. Skarmory is a steel type and naturally one tough cookie, but you think that with her limited skills at the moment, she won’t be capable of making the hole big enough to try and clamber through. Upon leaving, you notice that Chainsaw still looks eager despite her tiredness. Unfortunately, you are not.

    “Come on, I’ll need your help to get down again.” You tell her, and the bird ***** her head, dropping low for you to clamber on. The way down should be easier for you, but you’re a bit flustered after fighting that Woobat and unsure of what else you might face. Understandably, Chainsaw struggles more with going down than up these steps – the ride down to the exit is a bumpy, stop-starty one! You laugh, though, partially from catharsis. Eventually reaching the door at the bottom, you vow that when you’re stronger – the both of you – you will challenge the mysteries of this abandoned lighthouse, and it’s enduring beacon, one day in your future...

  22. #522
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    656

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Meetan View Post
    The Black Swan

    Takeo – You finish your tea and place it back onto the table, and then start to laugh. Zachary clears his throat, regarding you coldly as you laugh away. “Oh, come on now, you could tell a story better than that, couldn’t you?” You mock the teller, going on, “Oh, I haven’t had a good laugh in a while. Look at that, tears of joy!”
    The host sneers, and you try to contain yourself, explaining that you do believe his story. Your rudeness, however, has been too much, but your expression hardens. “As to why you yourself have the ship in your possession must tie in with this, no?”

    “It does. In fact, it’s perfect.” Zachary states, expression vicious. You realise that you should have kept your mouth shut. This man has saved your life, and you’re on his land, and now you’re acting superior to him. This is clearly a person who values his authority. “I don’t have to do anything to save you. And with the spirit satisfied with dealing with you, it won’t worry about me.”

    You switch your gaze to the one across from you. Questioning the stranger about whether or not he’s afraid of fate, you find that he looks uncomfortable. If he had mastered any kind of pokerface, it was failing now. He doesn’t get a chance to speak before his master does, “Maybe it will come after him, maybe it won’t. But he wasn’t the one to break anything, or almost start a fire. You disturbed the peace. He stalled their progress at finishing you... But I doubt he’s the target. Either way. I’m sure we’ll find out. Or you will find out.”

    Zachary doesn’t like you anymore. Your ‘fate’ has apparently been decided. You have no support here, unless you can think of a way to regain it. What do you do?


    “It does. In fact, it’s perfect.” Zachary stated, his expression vicious.
    Zachary was clearly a person who valued his authority.
    “I don’t have to do anything to save you. And with the spirit satisfied with dealing with you, it won’t worry about me.”

    The man that lifted Hallow out of the hole seemed to be rather unease. If he had mastered any kind of pokerface, it was failing now. As he opened his mouth to respond, his master cut him off before he had a chance, “Maybe it will come after him, maybe it won’t. But he wasn’t the one to break anything, or almost start a fire. You disturbed the peace. He stalled their progress at finishing you... But I doubt he’s the target. Either way. I’m sure we’ll find out. Or you will find out.”

    What ever liking feelings Zachary had for Hallow, even if it was only a little, they were no more. Hallow's ‘fate’ had apparently been decided the moment he stepped foot in the ship. Hallow had no support here.

    Hallow finally lifted his gaze from the man with the tanned skin, brown hair, in blue board-shorts and white top,
    He thought for a moment, Hallow didn't like Zachary, it was one of those rare encounters that people had in life, Hallow didn't need to know his life story to know they could never get along, the instant feeling of hatred,

    Hallow felt used, the only reason I'm here is because I saw what I saw,
    And he just couldn't understand why it interested Zachary so much,
    a curse meant nothing to Hallow, but seeing an innocent bystander get into the mix for saving his life, he felt responsible,
    No, he felt a debt needed to be paid,

    "What is it I have to do to lift this curse?,"


    [Stats.]
    Last edited by Takeo; 3rd November 2012 at 8:54 AM.

  23. #523
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    England
    Posts
    12

    Default Meetan's Updates

    The Black Swan

    Takeo – “A curse is an interesting way of putting it.” Zachary says to you with a hint of wry amusement. He clearly hadn’t thought of it that way, if much at all. “I don’t know if there’s any way to lift it. If the stories of the expedition before the salvaging – or invasion of the ship afterwards by stupid children – were true, nobody’s ever made it out to tell me, or anyone.” He explains to you.

    “I don’t know if you can kill a ghost, if there is one. My gut says the dead are already dead enough! But you don’t have anything better to do than try.” He says. The master of the house looks over the pair of you, and Grace doesn’t look secure about the news she was given. She shivers in your lap. Finally, the stranger in board shorts stands up.

    “If there’s anything else you want to ask, ask it. Otherwise, there’s no point staying here and we should come up with a plan of action.”

    Zachary smirks, impressed at the bravery – or tomfoolery against the inevitable. What do you do?

    PoketimLook here

    AmphyLook here

    Laguna Lake

    Plight of Leon – “I didn’t give you my name yet. It’s Christopher.” The Ranger tells you, going forward to hook an elbow round yours and gently hoist you up, the Seismitoad carefully helping from your other side. “It was kinda silly. Teddiursa look cute, but they’ve got sharp claws and some of them are brave and quick. All Pokemon are different, after all. I’m surprised you hadn’t heard about the trouble the ones here are causing.

    “It’s the Teddiursa and Ursaring, mostly,” He continues, starting to slowly lead you off in the direction he came from, probably to try and get you some more help. “A new group of them immigrated from another area a while ago, and they’ve been thriving here. Breeding like wildfire. They’re vicious buggers – all causing trouble, but we Rangers are struggling to find a solution. Mostof the forest Pokemon we befriend here aren’t tough enough to take them, and the trainers are usually holidaying on Whale Island and can’t be bothered with the challenge.” The ‘ugly looking thing’ nods in agreement with his partner’s predicament, “We’re at our wits end. Nobody’s been killed yet, but if this carries on... I just don’t know what’s pushing them to behave like this. I don’t think it’s natural.”

    So, the story wasn’t hidden for long, and it definitely isn’t right. What will you two do?

    Fireray - You walk along the forest path, heading for the lake, and the fire-type beside you looks unhappy. If it wasn’t for the fact that you had saved his life, he would not even be beside you right now, preferring to be with his own kind. You don’t think it’s unusual for fire-types to be unhappy, but many people would probably contest that with you.
    “Our next adventure will be in a volcano.” You reassure him, and his displeased cries stop. After a few minutes more, you reach the lake, taking in its picturesque scenery. This doesn’t last, however, as suddenly a bunch of figures, either hooded or masked, burst from the brush with what look like bazookas and guns. They’re fired off, flinging nets into the lake, intending to capture all the Pokemon living with it, and any treasures or lost items that may have sunk beneath.

    “Bring everything you can get!” One of them, a hulky man with an air of power calls out to his crew. He's tanned, and kitted out in combat trousers and sturdy boots for whatever the weather or job, his bare chest on show, torso only covered with an open, sleeveless jacket. His mask only covers half of his face, the top half aided by expensive sunglasses. There is no uniform, per say, but you can still tell that whatever's going on before you is organised. Wheels and an engine rumble closer from the other side of the lake. “Catch them, stun them, smoke them! Let’s go!”

    This area is protected, and even if it wasn’t... Poaching is just morally questionable. What do you do?
    Last edited by Meetan; 25th September 2012 at 4:20 PM.

  24. #524
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    656

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Meetan View Post
    The Black Swan

    Takeo – “A curse is an interesting way of putting it.” Zachary says to you with a hint of wry amusement. He clearly hadn’t thought of it that way, if much at all. “I don’t know if there’s any way to lift it. If the stories of the expedition before the salvaging – or invasion of the ship afterwards by stupid children – were true, nobody’s ever made it out to tell me, or anyone.” He explains to you.

    “I don’t know if you can kill a ghost, if there is one. My gut says the dead are already dead enough! But you don’t have anything better to do than try.” He says. The master of the house looks over the pair of you, and Grace doesn’t look secure about the news she was given. She shivers in your lap.Finally, the stranger in board shorts stands up.

    “If there’s anything else you want to ask, ask it. Otherwise, there’s no point staying here and we should come up with a plan of action.”

    Zachary smirks, impressed at the bravery – or tomfoolery against the inevitable. What do you do?

    “A curse is an interesting way of putting it.” Zachary said to Hallow, with a hint of wry amusement. “I don’t know if there’s any way to lift it. If the stories of the expedition before the salvaging – or invasion of the ship afterwards by stupid children – were true, nobody’s ever made it out to tell me, or anyone.” He explained to him.

    “I don’t know if you can kill a ghost, if there is one. My gut says the dead are already dead enough! But you don’t have anything better to do than try.” He said.
    Unless it isn't a ghost for say, Hallow thought, but really a pokemon,

    The master of the house looked them over, and Grace who had been calm till now, didn’t look too happy about the news she had been given.
    She shivered in Hallow's lap.
    Finally, the stranger in board shorts stood.
    “If there’s anything else you want to ask, ask it. Otherwise, there’s no point staying here and we should come up with a plan of action.”

    Zachary smirked, impressed by the bravery – or amused by the inevitable, most probably the latter,

    "No, enough talk, its time for action," Hallow took a pokeball out, emitting a red light that consumed Grace, in a split second she was secured inside,
    She would sooner or later have to face the danger of the ship, but at least for now..., he thought,

    He stood,
    "There's a place I'd like to investigate first,"
    "It was before Grace had fallen through the staircase, that we heard noise coming from on top of the ship,"


    [Stats.]
    Last edited by Takeo; 3rd November 2012 at 8:58 AM.

  25. #525
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    No
    Posts
    559

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Meetan View Post


    Fireray - You walk along the forest path, heading for the lake, and the fire-type beside you looks unhappy. If it wasn’t for the fact that you had saved his life, he would not even be beside you right now, preferring to be with his own kind. You don’t think it’s unusual for fire-types to be unhappy, but many people would probably contest that with you.
    “Our next adventure will be in a volcano.” You reassure him, and his displeased cries stop. After a few minutes more, you reach the lake, taking in its picturesque scenery. This doesn’t last, however, as suddenly a bunch of figures, either hooded or masked, burst from the brush with what look like bazookas and guns. They’re fired off, flinging nets into the lake, intending to capture all the Pokemon living with it, and any treasures or lost items that may have sunk beneath.

    “Bring everything you can get!” One of them, a hulky man with an air of power calls out to his crew. He's tanned, and kitted out in combat trousers and sturdy boots for whatever the weather or job, his bare chest on show, torso only covered with an open, sleeveless jacket. His mask only covers half of his face, the top half aided by expensive sunglasses. There is no uniform, per say, but you can still tell that whatever's going on before you is organised. Wheels and an engine rumble closer from the other side of the lake. “Catch them, stun them, smoke them! Let’s go!”

    This area is protected, and even if it wasn’t... Poaching is just morally questionable. What do you do?

    OoC:As per FB regulations Cyndaquil can't come back till Thursday
    "Cyndaquil was still moaning. Sorry bud I can't stand it more any so come back to your pokeball.",Fireray told his Cyndaquil. The last thing Cyndaquil could remember before disappearing was going to a volcano. Fireray could finally enjoy the scenery for the first time in this journey. Fireray could only look at the beautiful view of the lake. Water Pokemon thrive here as if nothing is happening. Fireray continued to the lake gripping to a Pokeball that he found inside his bag wanting to throw it out but stop abruptly as men masked shot guns to the lake. 'Luckily I didn't throw out Corfish or that would have been bad. They organised but who's giving orders and what organisation do they belong to.' fireray thought while fling out his Pokeball he had gripped inside his hand.
    Out came Corfish and finally saw water in which he could swim in.
    "No Corfish we're not here to swim we need to stop those crooks. In what ever they're doing." Fireray shouted to his crab who walked back to his trainer ready for a battle.
    “Catch them, stun them, smoke them! Let’s go!” A hulking man told his grunt presumedly and leader.
    'Funny that sound like Cyndaquil what he can do.' thought fireray while hatching a plan to stop them.
    "Alright Corfish use Surf then bubble to stun them." Fireray told his Crab who was rearing to go.

Page 21 of 28 FirstFirst ... 11171819202122232425 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •