Page 6 of 21 FirstFirst ... 234567891016 ... LastLast

Thread: Whale Island - The Hydro-Electric Zone

Quote Originally Posted by Balmund View Post
    ::Pieli Harbour::

uhhhh: Wondering about what had just happened, Foster is the first to go investigate as he takes an invisible form to stealthily float to the source of the noise. Worried and confused about the current happenings, both you and Gaspard too decide to go and check if at least Angie was alright, a motion which Kim agrees as she too gets back up to her feet. Chances are it was nothing more than a silly accident, but something gave you an awfully bad feeling about all this.

You make way through the narrow alleyway leading to the back of the restaurant in company of your Pokémon and Kim, and even the waitress tagged along to figure out just what kind fo damage was done to the property. As you reach a much wider space at the end, you're shocked to see a Wigglytuff fly by in front of you and smash against a concrete wall.

"Taffy!" exclaimes Kim, recognizing the Pokémon before her as it tries to get back up to its feet; it was Angie's. Looking to the other end of the square, you see not one but three Weavile poised and ready to strike; their faces bearing a malicious grin and their eyes shimmering with killer intent. As you quickly glance around in search for Angie, she's nowhere to be seen, but you notice the only restroon door to be closed and you hear something hit hard against it from the other side. This was just too surreal. Where did these Weavile even came from and why were they ganging up on Angie's Wigglytuff? Whatever the explanation was, the fact of the matter was that you all seemed to be in great danger, and if you were going to do something about it you would have to act fast.

What will you do?
    As Connor, Gaspard, Kim, and even the waitress reached a wider space of the corridor where the restroom was, a Wigglytuff flew by in front of them and smashed on a concrete wall. Both Connor and Gaspard were alarmed at this and quickly approached the Wigglytuff while taking out his Pokedex to scan it.

Quote Originally Posted by The Pokedex
    Wigglytuff, the Balloon Pokémon. Its fine fur feels sublime to the touch. It can expand its body by inhaling air.
    "Taffy!" Kim called out to the Wigglytuff as it got back up to its feet. Connor the looked at where Taffy was facing to see its attacker which turned out to be three Weaviles.

Quote Originally Posted by The Pokedex
    Weavile, the Sharp Claw Pokémon. Evolution made it even more devious. It communicates by clawing signs in boulders.
    "Devious indeed, no doubt about that. Three on one just isn't fair you know?" Connor said as the Pokedex told him about the Weavile. "Still, this is bad, I have to act fast... where's Angie?" Connor asked and as if on cue, a loud bang was heard on the closed restroom door. Something must have hit hard on the other end. "I don't believe this... Foster, you around?" Connor called out to particularly no one though Foster was indeed there but still invisible to everyone, "I know you're around there, check out the other side of the door and make sure Angie's safe alright?" The Shuppet then passed through inside the door. Connor then looked at Kim and the waitress.

"Kim, you have your Pokemon with you? I could use some help dealing these three here... While you," he looked at the waitress, "Get out of here and call for help, I'll have to fend them off for a while," he said as Gaspard got into his fighting stance and Connor sent out another Pokeball, "We need all the help we can get here, so come on out Humphrey!" he said as a shiny Roggenrola came out of the ball. "I suppose these Weavile won't let us get to the door easily, will they? Fine then. Humphrey, try to entrap one of those Weavile with a Rock Tomb! Gaspard, hit-and-run approach, Fire Punch and U-Turn on one of the Weavile!" Connor commanded the two.
    Last edited by uhhhhh; 7th June 2012 at 6:13 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Emp View Post

Raine’s Wildlife Park

Son of Shadows: With Aegis taking a bareback ride into the deeper stretches of the turquoise pool, en route to a school of infant Mantyke, you rack your brains together for a way of putting a stop to the oncoming disaster. You squeeze the red-white Pokéball in your fist, ready to do whatever it takes to stop the wild Stunfisk - even if it was owned by the park. You volley a few orders to the snapping turtle in hopes of driving the flatfish’s attention away from the innocent manta. The clear pool gives you a good view of the skirmish ahead, with the Stunfisk now closing in on its prey and sparks teetering up and down its muddy scales. Aegis inhales bravely in preparation for his signature move, firing off the strongest Water Gun he can. The jet hits its mark with the pressure of it separating the two – Squirtle buoying to the surface and Stunfisk thudding into the seabed with a sandy explosion. Less than a second passes as Stunfisk dives up from the dust cloud, cutting the turtle’s victory short with a ThunderShock. The blue water flashes yellow as sparks break through to the surface, electrocuting Aegis who winces in pain. With the fight on, the Squirtle takes no time to retaliate by gurgling off a stream of Bubbles. The attack bursts against the dab for another effective hit whilst failing to slow it down any. You sigh in relief, the Stunfisk had completely forgotten about the baby stingrays which were being netted to safety by a pair of trainers. However this comfort quickly passes as the Stunfisk discharges a Thunder Wave, the electric tendrils leaving Aegis sitting duck as his muscles lock up... What will you do?

Well, the Mantyke and the children were safe - that was the most important thing right now, but Aegis was in trouble. Yes, he could hit Stunfisk with Water Gun super-effectively, but Stunfisk could fire right back with Thundershocks. And with all the water around, he suspected he might just lose this battle unless he pulled out something special. Just as he was thinking that though, Stunfisk discharged a second jolt of electricity, but this one did not harm Aegis; it only paralysed him. That didn't bode well. If they couldn't move, they were in trouble. Joshua briefly glanced in his backpack. No paralysis healing items apart from Lum Berries, which Joshua wanted to save for a real emergency. If things got worse from here, he'd throw one to Aegis but for now he'd just have to tough it out. He still had Bishop with him too if things got really iffy. Thank God for Bishop's Heal Pulse, he thought to himself. He also considered throwing a Pokéball, but it seemed that Stunfisk was still too strong for that just yet.

But he admired this thing. He liked how unbelievably silly it looked, how tenacious it was, and with its short temper it was almost kind of cute. Like a child in some ways. He wanted to capture it. "Aegis, do your best to fire off a Muddy Water, and follow with another Water Gun if you can! If you fail to use Muddy Water, just keep trying - we're doing well, I promise!"

*putting Pokéball 3/15 on standby*
    Last edited by Son_of_Shadows; 7th June 2012 at 11:40 AM.
    Originally Posted by scytherdude30
    no no no you need an empoleon as your powerhouse da listen to me man I AM THE BOMB
    Quote Originally Posted by Zincspider View Post
    Yes, someone is getting 'killed'... HOORAY FOR CHARACTER DEVELOPMENT!....
    Fizzy Bubbles Profile.
    Fizzy Bubbles PC.
    My Soundcloud.

::Pieli Harbour::

MarbleZone: It didn't matter to you that you weren't a member of the public order group, or that you had absolutely no real battle experience to back you up; things like those were but little details best left unsaid and you were pretty confident in your ability to handle the situation before it got very ugly. Besides, it was only fitting to follow into your father's footsteps; he would certainly be proud.

Meeting up with the clerk, you introduce yourself and inquire about the current problem, looking as serious and professional as you could. At the very least, you had to look competent, and it would seem the young man was buying it.

"I could swear I already told that story to the lady over the phone!" exclaimed the young, freckled man with curly, ginger hair and a tag on his striped uniform with the name "Andrew" written over it. "Look, nobody else can find about this or our reputation will be ruined. There are Grimer in there and they're nasty, gross, and they're generally making a mess within one of our storage rooms. Luckily, they haven't moved on to the other one yet though. They couldn't have gotten there by themselves, some vile criminal must've done this. We pretty much hold an ice cream monopoly over this coast, so the boss has made a few enemies... but that doesnt matter right now; you have to take care of those Grimer! I think I saw at least three of them in there, and there may be a big one too. Honestly, they don't pay me nearly enough to be stressing over this, but the rent's overdue and if this escalates any further I'm toast! Help me, man! Can you really handle this?

What will you do?
    Grimer? Sounds easy enough...

He had felt slightly bad about lying to the clerk. In the end though, if this was all there was to it, it'd be easy enough that he shouldn't have to worry about being exposed; after all, three Grimer didn't take that much skill to bring down... did they?

Levin ran a hand through his hair and smiled confidently.

- Andrew, is it? Fear not. I will take care of your problem, Grimer are no match for an Official League Trainer.

In reality, only one of his Pokémon held any sort of advantage against Poison-types, but it wasn't just any Pokémon; it was Gaius, his powerful (if inexperienced) Gible. Still, he shouldn't have to worry too much, as long as he didn't use Wicca, since the Seedot would have a hard time against those Grimer.

- Show me to the storage room, and never fear. Your problem-solver is here!

He figured Minccino would be casting him a death glare right now if she wasn't in her ball.

::Seaside City::

Charminions: You lose your composure as you are greeted by the young and cute receptionist, suddenly turning red and shy. It would seem women were your weakness, but you still manage to ask her regarding the classes being offered at the facility.

"Oh, you're here for those?" she asked a tad surprised as she gauged you both. It would seem you didn't quite strike her as the wrestling types. "Well yes, we are offering free classes for beginners. It's mostly a taste of what it's like being in the ring, how to properly pull off some stunts without hurting yourself (too much), how to do some holds and throws, and how to build your on-stage character. If you like it you can sign up for weekly sessions, and if you're ever disatisfied we'll give you back your money! Many people bring in their Fighting-type Pokémon as they feel right at home in this place, but all kinds of Pokémon are welcome, even limbless ones believe it or not. I'd bet your Combusken will love, and he'll definitely learn a thing or two here. The Maestro Bucanero Blanco is taking care of all new entrants, I can take you to him right away, you're just in time. Quick question, you're both gonna give it a try, or is it just your Pokémon? Because if you are, then I'd kinda need you to sign this waiver... you know, in case you get seriously hurt."

Guess nothing is truly free in this world, but there is no gain without pain, and in pro-wrestling there certainly is pain and a lot of gain.

What will you do?
    "Oh, you're here for those?" she asks, slightly suprised that oddballs like Charm and Apollo would try to wrestle. She continues, "Well yes, we are offering free classes for beginners. It's mostly a taste of what it's like being in the ring, how to properly pull off some stunts without hurting yourself (too much), how to do some holds and throws, and how to build your on-stage character. If you like it you can sign up for weekly sessions, and if you're ever disatisfied we'll give you back your money! Many people bring in their Fighting-type Pokémon as they feel right at home in this place, but all kinds of Pokémon are welcome, even limbless ones believe it or not." Oh, so that's why Crasher Wake does this, despite not being a Fighting type Gym Leader. "I'd bet your Combusken will love, and he'll definitely learn a thing or two here. The Maestro Bucanero Blanco is taking care of all new entrants, I can take you to him right away, you're just in time. Quick question, you're both gonna give it a try, or is it just your Pokémon? Because if you are, then I'd kinda need you to sign this waiver... you know, in case you get seriously hurt."

Charm awkwardly hand-combs his long black hair, "Oh... we'll just take the beginner class... We're only visiting the city..." he tries to say without looking stupid. Charm recalls his childhood, sparring with his 3 brothers and pranking his 4 sisters. In a boring old Hoenn farm there isn't many fun things to do after all. Multiple times he would end up pinned by his brothers and scolded by his parents for picking on his sisters. Maybe learning to fight better would help him too. "Um... we'll both give it a try," he says, signing the waiver.
    Last edited by Charminions; 7th June 2012 at 11:10 PM.

Default Whale Island - o8

Welcome aboard Myahoo, here's hoping you enjoy what crazy escapades I have in store. Kratos, I'm unsure if I've bitten off more than I can chew now Rotom310 has replied. I'm going to see what Balmund is doing first though so hopefully you'll get updated soon.

Raine’s Wildlife Park

Son of Shadows: The short-tempered Stunfisk was tearing up the manta pool a new one as the fight continued, Aegis stuck on his front in paralysis. In spite of this you can’t help admire its spirit, hoping to add him to your ranks if all went well. There was still a way to go though, the dab making its way towards the turtle with a hint of madness in its eyes, coaxing you into action. Stunfisk is first to strike, hocking up a glob of Mud and sending it hurtling upward. Squirtle tries to move but buoys on the surface helplessly, the Bomb hailing him in the chest and coating him with mud on explosion and hampering his vision. Pushed back a few feet, Aegis’s muscles loosen slightly as he fires off a Muddy attack of his own in return – a blast of brown Water shooting from his mouth and into the flatfish. Stunfisk snarls in pain as its tail fin kicks it upwards. The Squirtle looks to stop it in its tracks with a Water Gun, but with some dirt still in his eyes the blast of pressured water flies aimlessly down to the seabed. Things quickly go from bad to worse though as Stunfisk lets loose another Thundershock, Aegis reeling in pain as the surrounding water ensures a direct hit. With his vision improving, the Squirtle goes for another shot at his foe, the Muddy Water spurting from his mouth and into the fish who tumbles back toward the ground for another big hit. You notice the electric type is starting to show signs of fatigue after the barrage of solid hits, clenching one of the Pokéballs with confidence. You finally lob it into the water, however before it can reach its target the Stunfisk swims down to the seabed – Camouflaging himself in sand. Aegis looks around nervously, unable to spot his foe that could be hiding anywhere... What will you do? Pokéball 3/15 has been lost

Ampere Beach

Trainer Andy and Dark Searchman: Just ten minutes in and the fishing trip wasn’t off to a great start. Sat on the edge of your seats you both stare on at the red-white bobbers which would be quick to signal if you’d caught a bite. However your excitement soon slides away into boredom as nothing happens. The fish Pokémon narrowly skim past your bait passively - the Insect and Glow-Worm lure not attracting any seabed fare. Losing patience Hyrem yanks his rod as he pulls the line in with Andy shortly following suit. You take no time to consult each other as you both fixatedly dismantle the rods and go for a different approach. Hyrem works out that his lure was designed to attract deep sea fish, with the glowing bait more lustrous in the murky trenches past the coral beds. He quickly unravels the thin wire, substituting it for a line almost double the length. Jumping to his feet this time, the rookie trainer casts his rod, much further than the last time as the bobber floats to the surface and the lure sinks deep to the bottom of the ocean.

Andy spots this as he tries untangling his own line, using the shortest wire in hopes of catching a different type of game to his new comrade. However, Andy also figures more natural looking bait ought to attract more fish than the brightly coloured Insect Lure, instead tying a clump of seaweed to the hook. Copying Hyrem, Andy switches to a angling stance, casting his hook a good few meters away from the other trainers. Unlike Hyrem, Andy’s line barely drops past the surface giving him a good view of the upcoming trawl. Minutes seems to roll by slowly as both trainers sink back down to their seats, eying their lines for any activity to no avail. It almost felt like they wouldn’t find anything as a school of Luvdisc scatter into the rainbow seabed cautiously.

Suddenly! Hyrem’s float starts bobbing, the wire on his rod unravelling wildly as both trainer’s hearts skip a beat. He’d landed a bite! Remembering the captain’s earlier demonstration, he starts turning at the spinning reel with great struggle. This gets too hard as the line starts to strain with all the pressure, Hyrem giving the catch some space before reeling it in again. This process seems to go on for a while as Andy watches excitedly, almost forgetting about his own rod which hung idly on the railings attracting nothing. Face scrunched with concentration, Hyrem finally hauled his rod over his shoulder, a spray of salty water splashing against the deck as the fish flew in midair, landing on the deck and flailing frantically as it gasped for air. The fish Pokémon was unlike anything you’d seen in the stretch of ocean, its plus-sign eyes like yellow flashlights as two teardrop orbs dangled from its head. With water running off its blue skin, which seemed to sparkle in the sunlight, the Chinchou now tries making a break for it!

Daphne, who’d been soaking up the suns rays, suddenly springs into action. She starts to Grow, a few leaves sprouting from her head attacking powers increase twofold under the suns influence. With Chinchou’s white fins pushing it toward the edge of the boat and back into open ocean, the acorn starts firing off a flurry of Bullet Seeds. The angler fish cries in pain as it’s pelted by the attack which pushes her away from the port side of the boat. But it looks like she’s overshot it a mark as the Chinchou starts sliding starboard only inches away from her escape unless you came up with a plan fast! Caught in the excitement, Andy remembers he’s still got a fish of his own to catch. Perhaps third time lucky he’d have better results... 60 Minutes remaining

Seaside City

Rotom310: It's good to have you back since I have quite a good adventure planned

Caught in a busy district of Seaside City in rush hour, you figure using one of the many modes of city transport would get you to the where you wanted in a hurry. You check your watch as you rush toward the newly-built subway station, several commuters ducking out of your way as Salazar glared in frustration. Spotting a signpost indicating the subway was just a stairwell below, you break off from the crowd and toward the station. A set of doors swoosh open automatically welcoming you into a vast ultra-modern railway station. The main hub was chock full of commuters and trainers like yourself, busily making their way to the platforms which branched off in all directions. A recorded announcement plays from several speakers around the station, warning you to mind all luggage as the subway was coveted for thieves and pickpockets. You stop foot at an electronic map with each network colour coded. Whilst it takes you a good while to decipher which train would take you to the photo shoot you notice the words ‘CLOSED FOR MAINTENANCE’ scrawled electronically where the timetable would be. Sighing in despair, you catch the eye of an adolescent trainer who had caught your eye. The dark-skinned trainer looked cool in every way, sporting a yellow hoodie which semi-concealed his thick cornrows. Beside him was a Scrafty, who shared his hooded trainer’s sense in fashion and bravado as they approached you with a smile. “Hey, you’re a trainer right?” the boy asks, looking at your Ekans which hisses warily at the trainer’s lizard, “My name’s Tyrone. I’m reigning champ of the battle subway. If you’re interested in trying out the preliminaries start in five minutes. It won’t be easy but there’s a big prize pot for the winner!”

The Caverns

Celebii: As you make your way down the dimly lit tunnels the rumours of pirates and hidden treasure are quickly confirmed by old mine cart on a rickety track. Larry gnaws at the metal rails having worked up quite an apatite after a big fight. Blowing dust off the old treasure map inside, your spirit for adventure coaxes you into finding what exactly lay under the red ‘X’. Neptune shares your enthusiasm, his eyes lighting up greedily whilst Larry continues to feast on the track. Reprimanding the little beast you drop him into the cart with a clunk, Squirtle eagerly jumping in tow whilst Spoink bounces to the head of the cart in order to light the way. Testing its sturdiness one last time with your hands, you lean into it with all your weight until the wheels suddenly start to turn, making sure to take it down the right path as the railroad forked into three directions. Picking up pace fast you franticly scramble into the cart, landing on Larry quite painfully as the vehicle gained speed. Holding the map tight you stare on at the dark tunnel on a steady decline, your heart racing as it picks up more speed. You can’t help but wonder what had crossed your mind as the cart rickets against the poorly constructed track – it would’ve been more sensible to have followed the track on foot but there was no going back at this point. Suddenly, the end of the tunnel comes into view as you all scream in unison like you’d been thrown on Phantom Isle’s Rollerquaza without a harness. Opening your eyes you look in both fear and awe at the huge cave opening mazed with rail tracks which were held up by a stilted foundation. There were hundreds of Golbat clinging to the ceiling, you prey they wouldn’t harass you like the one before. The cart spirals down one of the tracks gaining even more speed than you could imagine, speeding back in-and-out of one of the dark tunnels and back into a room like before. Any remaining feeling of safety quickly slides away though as you spot an upcoming gap in the tracks - breaking off into a perilous drop as water swashed around the sharp rocks below. The gap was only a few feet, but with no way of leaving the cart you didn’t have long to hatch a plan! What will you do?!

Kakatua Lagoon

Balmund: With the weakest of attacks landing like a ton of bricks, you can’t help but up the ante in hopes of slaying the beast before it added the hippie trio to its organic luncheon. You volley another set of orders with the two fighters now firing on all cylinders. Orcharist springs into action, coughing up a torrent of smoke which quickly veils the lagoon in a thick of Haze reducing the monster’s visibility. The fog works as a cover for Sothe who leaps into the air light-footedly, Cradily’s eyes sticking out like bright-yellow fog lights as he fires off a Dragonbreath – purple embers streaming downward. A scream of annoyance makes a telltale sign of the combo’s effectiveness, the cranoid flailing its tentacles in an effort to swat the reptilians. Confident enough your Pokémon had a handle on the situation, you decide to go after the nomads. In efforts not to draw attention to your whereabouts, you discretely slip into the water which clung coldly to your skin, your heavy swimshorts billowing as you crawled blindly onward.

“Woah... I haven’t seen this much smoke in one place since Woodstock ‘68”, Chong declares coolly. You cautiously follow the sound of his voice, your rescue attempt feeling less dignified by the second. Feet away the dynamic duo continued their assault on the blind sighted Cradily – simultaneously firing off a barrage of Seed Bombs and Sludge Bombs. The attacks soar into the sky before arcing back down and hailing the smoky arena, a few splashing inches away as you duck for cover. Courtesy of the carnivorous plant’s sheer size it’s easily carpeted by the airstrike, screeching in pain as a maelstrom of combustion lights up the hazy lagoon. By the sounds of it you’d landed a lasting hit, and not looking to stay in the firing line much longer you quietly usher the hippies to follow you out of the river. Scrambling back to the bank you notice the cloud of fog starting to lift, visible chars and bruises up and down the sea monster’s cranium – its vines wilting slightly. The feeling of victory only lasts for a split second though, as one of the Pokémon’s tentacles lashes toward you, ensnaring Sothe. The lizard is too winded to cry as Cradily squeezes tighter, looking to Wring-Out his bodily fluids unless you acted fast. What will you do?

The Hydro-Electric Dam

Myahoo: There wasn’t a stormy cloud in the patchy sky as you headed toward the Hydro-Electric Dam with baited breath – Whale Island’s main power source and a haven for energetic electric types. Wildfire doesn’t seem to share your enthusiasm though digging his claws into your shoulder anxiously with the sound of pumping water rattling the echidna in all the wrong ways. Petting him reassuringly and following the thunderous humming you break through a forest clearing at the foot of the dam. The view was spectacular: Pristine and whitewashed, the concrete structure arced its way across the widest reservoir you’d ever seen. You could imagine wheels and cogs spinning cohesively within the dam, noisy turbines pumping water down from the great reservoir generating tonnes of electricity. About a dozen or so cylinders dotted evenly across the dam were surging powerful white jets into the fast flowing river you were standing beside which seemed to snake far over the horizon. Just a mile westward you spotted a herd of Blitzle and Zebstrika sampling the water. It’s not long before you realise you’re not the only trainer visiting the dam, a blond haired man with sparkling blue eyes and a matching jacket sat just a stretch away, unaware of your presence. There was something familiar-looking about him, you can’t help wondering if you’d seen him on TV before. He was stroking a black lion Pokémon idly as he stared across the fast-flowing river with bored sigh, almost as though he was waiting for something exciting to happen. What will you do?

Crater Lake

Itzatrap: Not wishing for Shell to be grinded into turtle soup, you quickly switch to defensive manoeuvres. Shell’s wounded foot bobs limply as the rest of his limbs pick up the load, he wasn’t out of it just yet. Another round of orders are shot and the redhead chants encouragingly, your confidence shaking as the carnivorous fish snakes forward. With another sniff of fresh blood it charges into a Take Down – the Squirtle quickly countering by Yawning up a stream of pink bubbles. The suds burst against the Carvanha’s rough skin as he tumbles into Shell’s torso, losing some momentum to ease the damage. The two break apart again, with the piranha now circling his prey in hopes of detecting a weak spot. The turtle doggedly tucks into his shell, creating an Aqua Ring around his carapace before popping back out, Carvanha now closing in for another Bite. Gnawing on his head this time, Shell instinctively withdraws to free himself, looking a bit worse for wear as the turquoise spheres orbit around him. Finishing off he waves his stubby arms upward, pulling the two toward the surface and into a tide. Surfs up! The wave curls with Carvanha trapped in the current, sending him back into the lagoon with a crash. It’s not very effective, but the fish still looks cross from being thrown about. He dips in for another bite, only to slip out of consciousness courtesy of yawn. Shell cheers as one of the aqua spheres breaks from the ring, replenishing his health some. With the predator snoozing you had an open shot, better make it count!
    Last edited by Emp; 7th June 2012 at 9:13 PM.

Kakatua Lagoon

Balmund: With the weakest of attacks landing like a ton of bricks, you can’t help but up the ante in hopes of slaying the beast before it added the hippie trio to its organic luncheon. You volley another set of orders with the two fighters now firing on all cylinders. Orcharist springs into action, coughing up a torrent of smoke which quickly veils the lagoon in a thick of Haze reducing the monster’s visibility. The fog works as a cover for Sothe who leaps into the air light-footedly, Cradily’s eyes sticking out like bright-yellow fog lights as he fires off a Dragonbreath – purple embers streaming downward. A scream of annoyance makes a telltale sign of the combo’s effectiveness, the cranoid flailing its tentacles in an effort to swat the reptilians. Confident enough your Pokémon had a handle on the situation, you decide to go after the nomads. In efforts not to draw attention to your whereabouts, you discretely slip into the water which clung coldly to your skin, your heavy swimshorts billowing as you crawled blindly onward.

“Woah... I haven’t seen this much smoke in one place since Woodstock ‘68”, Chong declares coolly. You cautiously follow the sound of his voice, your rescue attempt feeling less dignified by the second. Feet away the dynamic duo continued their assault on the blind sighted Cradily – simultaneously firing off a barrage of Seed Bombs and Sludge Bombs. The attacks soar into the sky before arcing back down and hailing the smoky arena, a few splashing inches away as you duck for cover. Courtesy of the carnivorous plant’s sheer size it’s easily carpeted by the airstrike, screeching in pain as a maelstrom of combustion lights up the hazy lagoon. By the sounds of it you’d landed a lasting hit, and not looking to stay in the firing line much longer you quietly usher the hippies to follow you out of the river. Scrambling back to the bank you notice the cloud of fog starting to lift, visible chars and bruises up and down the sea monster’s cranium – its vines wilting slightly. The feeling of victory only lasts for a split second though, as one of the Pokémon’s tentacles lashes toward you, ensnaring Sothe. The lizard is too winded to cry as Cradily squeezes tighter, looking to Wring-Out his bodily fluids unless you acted fast. What will you do?
    The attacks all seem very effective at dealing with the threat as Balmund made way to the hippies. Such were the disadvantages of being so huge, and Balmund was gonna make sure to thoroughly exploit them. As per usual, the attacks he ordered always had a way of turning back on him somehow however, with the Haze also nullifying his own vision when it came to looking for those wandering troubadours, as well as almost being victim of friendly fire from his own Pokémon's attacks, but those were only but minor mishaps. As Balmund heard the giant Cradily screech in pain, he knew Chris and Sothe had nailed it with a lasting hit; and this notion was further reinforced as he saw its huge bulb head covered in chars and bruises as the Haze started to lift up; it was only a matter of time now.

"Alright dudes, we have to leave while we still can, follow me." Balmund whispered to the hippies before leading them to the bank. His rescue attempt is cut short almost immediately afterwards, however, as Balmund sees Cradily suddenly lash out and snare Sothe, the Sceptile not even being able to cry in pain as he found himself too winded from the crushing grip.

"Sothe!" Balmund almost screamed his lungs out calling out for his Pokémon. The Grass-type might be no stranger to death hugs having a Seviper for a mate, but this kind of crushing power might just be too much for him. "You have to give it your all Sothe - Endeavor!" Balmund knew this might take all of the Sceptile's remaining energy, and Balmund wasn't counting on Sothe to be able to pull off anything after this, but this kind of situations were as deadly as they come, and such measures were neeed. "Chris, you have to back him up, summon up your Copycats and show that monster your mightiest of Shadow Balls!" Perhaps he was asking a bit too much of his Seviper as well, but he needed to hit his Pokémon into overdrive if he wanted to finish this match once and for all.
    Last edited by Balmund; 7th June 2012 at 10:20 PM.

Raine’s Wildlife Park

Son of Shadows: The short-tempered Stunfisk was tearing up the manta pool a new one as the fight continued, Aegis stuck on his front in paralysis. In spite of this you can’t help admire its spirit, hoping to add him to your ranks if all went well. There was still a way to go though, the dab making its way towards the turtle with a hint of madness in its eyes, coaxing you into action. Stunfisk is first to strike, hocking up a glob of Mud and sending it hurtling upward. Squirtle tries to move but buoys on the surface helplessly, the Bomb hailing him in the chest and coating him with mud on explosion and hampering his vision. Pushed back a few feet, Aegis’s muscles loosen slightly as he fires off a Muddy attack of his own in return – a blast of brown Water shooting from his mouth and into the flatfish. Stunfisk snarls in pain as its tail fin kicks it upwards. The Squirtle looks to stop it in its tracks with a Water Gun, but with some dirt still in his eyes the blast of pressured water flies aimlessly down to the seabed. Things quickly go from bad to worse though as Stunfisk lets loose another Thundershock, Aegis reeling in pain as the surrounding water ensures a direct hit. With his vision improving, the Squirtle goes for another shot at his foe, the Muddy Water spurting from his mouth and into the fish who tumbles back toward the ground for another big hit. You notice the electric type is starting to show signs of fatigue after the barrage of solid hits, clenching one of the Pokéballs with confidence. You finally lob it into the water, however before it can reach its target the Stunfisk swims down to the seabed – Camouflaging himself in sand. Aegis looks around nervously, unable to spot his foe that could be hiding anywhere... What will you do? Pokéball 3/15 has been lost

This wasn't working at all. Aegis was getting beaten pretty badly, and now his accuracy was down in addition to the paralysis. His Muddy Water had managed to damage the Stunfisk heavily though, and so Joshua threw his Pokéball, taking a chance... Only to miss completely. Stupid water. Stupid camouflage. No no no, this wouldn't do at all. Stunfisk wasn't going to hide from him, no sirree. Time for reinforcements. He took his other Pokéball off his belt, enlarged it and tossed it up to reveal Bishop the Hoothoot, who somersaulted on his way down to the ground.

"Don't get comfortable buddy, I need you to take to the skies, and use your Foresight from above to locate Stunfisk in the tank. As for you Aegis, once Bishop finds Stunfisk, get in there - you can wash the mud out of your eyes, and then lock on to hit Stunfisk with another Water Gun - try and lure him towards the surface as you do!"
    no no no you need an empoleon as your powerhouse da listen to me man I AM THE BOMB
    Fizzy Bubbles Profile.
    Fizzy Bubbles PC.
    My Soundcloud.

Ampere Beach

Trainer Andy and Dark Searchman: Just ten minutes in and the fishing trip wasn’t off to a great start. Sat on the edge of your seats you both stare on at the red-white bobbers which would be quick to signal if you’d caught a bite. However your excitement soon slides away into boredom as nothing happens. The fish Pokémon narrowly skim past your bait passively - the Insect and Glow-Worm lure not attracting any seabed fare. Losing patience Hyrem yanks his rod as he pulls the line in with Andy shortly following suit. You take no time to consult each other as you both fixatedly dismantle the rods and go for a different approach. Hyrem works out that his lure was designed to attract deep sea fish, with the glowing bait more lustrous in the murky trenches past the coral beds. He quickly unravels the thin wire, substituting it for a line almost double the length. Jumping to his feet this time, the rookie trainer casts his rod, much further than the last time as the bobber floats to the surface and the lure sinks deep to the bottom of the ocean.

Andy spots this as he tries untangling his own line, using the shortest wire in hopes of catching a different type of game to his new comrade. However, Andy also figures more natural looking bait ought to attract more fish than the brightly coloured Insect Lure, instead tying a clump of seaweed to the hook. Copying Hyrem, Andy switches to a angling stance, casting his hook a good few meters away from the other trainers. Unlike Hyrem, Andy’s line barely drops past the surface giving him a good view of the upcoming trawl. Minutes seems to roll by slowly as both trainers sink back down to their seats, eying their lines for any activity to no avail. It almost felt like they wouldn’t find anything as a school of Luvdisc scatter into the rainbow seabed cautiously.

Suddenly! Hyrem’s float starts bobbing, the wire on his rod unravelling wildly as both trainer’s hearts skip a beat. He’d landed a bite! Remembering the captain’s earlier demonstration, he starts turning at the spinning reel with great struggle. This gets too hard as the line starts to strain with all the pressure, Hyrem giving the catch some space before reeling it in again. This process seems to go on for a while as Andy watches excitedly, almost forgetting about his own rod which hung idly on the railings attracting nothing. Face scrunched with concentration, Hyrem finally hauled his rod over his shoulder, a spray of salty water splashing against the deck as the fish flew in midair, landing on the deck and flailing frantically as it gasped for air. The fish Pokémon was unlike anything you’d seen in the stretch of ocean, its plus-sign eyes like yellow flashlights as two teardrop orbs dangled from its head. With water running off its blue skin, which seemed to sparkle in the sunlight, the Chinchou now tries making a break for it!

Daphne, who’d been soaking up the suns rays, suddenly springs into action. She starts to Grow, a few leaves sprouting from her head attacking powers increase twofold under the suns influence. With Chinchou’s white fins pushing it toward the edge of the boat and back into open ocean, the acorn starts firing off a flurry of Bullet Seeds. The angler fish cries in pain as it’s pelted by the attack which pushes her away from the port side of the boat. But it looks like she’s overshot it a mark as the Chinchou starts sliding starboard only inches away from her escape unless you came up with a plan fast! Caught in the excitement, Andy remembers he’s still got a fish of his own to catch. Perhaps third time lucky he’d have better results... 60 Minutes remaining
    After Hyrem and Andy recast their hooks into the water, they simply just had to wait for something to bite. It was all about patience. Problem was, there just didn't seem to be anything even close to their area, except for maybe a school of Luvdisc.

Whirrrr! The line unraveling was music to Hyrem's ears! "All right, I got something! Daphne, get ready to synch up and battle!" he said before starting to reel in the catch. As it got harder to turn the reel, he remembered to give the catch some slack before reeling it in further. This went on for some time, as the classic battle between man and fish was being waged. Finally, the fish gave in and Hyrem hauled up the prize: a blue anglerfish with yellow plus eyes and two glowing orbs dangling in front of it. "Nice, this one's gotta be good!" he said as he registered another fish for the Pokedex:

Chinchou, the Angler Pokemon. They communicate in the deep sea by flashing their two antennae intermittently. The antennae store potent electricity used to shock their prey.

"That'll be a great catch... except it's getting away!" said Hyrem. Daphne had noticed this, her perception in addition to her body in general showing Growth after basking in the sunlight while waiting for battle. She was ready for the Chinchou and pelted Chinchou with Seeds at the speed of a Bullet, sending it back into the middle... then back to the other side where it could escape pretty quickly there!

Hyrem had to think fast and command fast or it would get away! "Whoa, Daphne, use Quick Attack to cut off Chinchou's escape, then use Bullet Seed to push it back into the middle, and don't overdo it this time! Then use a Leech Seed to stop its movements!" He then quickly turned to Sera. "Sera, if it doesn't look like Daphne can get there in time, Teleport in front of Chinchou just so you can keep it from escaping it long enough for Daphne to get to it. Remember, you're just going to be support right now, this one's all Daphne!"

Default Whale Island - o9

Dark Searchman, I'm going to hold off on your update until Trainer Andy replies

Raine's Wildlife Park

Son of Shadows: With Aegis having more of a challenge than you would’ve liked and one of your Pokéballs wasted you decide to call on reinforcements. Unclipping another red-white sphere from your belt you toss it onto the pool’s edge, cracking open to reveal Bishop who hops onto a rock with a sleepy ‘hoot’. With no time to waste the Hoothoot takes flight on order, scanning the perimeter with Foresight as his round eyes flash against the sandy shore like scarlet floodlights. Suddenly! The avian catches sight of Stunfisk whose cover dissipates. He angrily fires a Thundershock into the air which narrowly misses the owl. Meanwhile, this gives Aegis an open shot as he fires off another blast of Water, a super effective hit that sends it on the brink of a knockout. Shutting one eye as you aim, you throw the second of two Pokéballs which splashes into the pool with bubbles escaping from its tight confines. Tapping Stunfisk on the head it suddenly sucks him up in a flood of red light. The ball shakes on the sand floor as you watch on with baited breath... Click! Congratulations! Lv.5 Male Stunfisk was caught! Against all odds the match was a sweet success, but before you have time to celebrate a man with shaggy blond hair and a jet black wetsuit runs onto the scene. You recognised him as Raine – the guy on the front of the brochure!

“G’day! So where’s the fishy problem?” the trainer asks, panting slightly. This ushers a long explanation on your part, Raine nodding intently with a half-smile, “Crickey, if only we had more trainers like you about! What bothers me though is that we don’t keep the Stunfisk with the other manta for obvious reasons”, he says with a slight laugh, “Someone put that Stunfisk in there to try and sabotage us...”

You're suddenly reminded of the protesters from earlier that day, but before you can say anything Raine’s interrupts, “Look at the time! The big show’s on in an hour and we still haven’t rehearsed! Make sure you get a front seat... Joshua?” The famous trainer then shakes your hand before shooting off toward Shamu Stadium. With an hour before the show started, you still had time to visit either the Sharpedo Tanks or the Kyogre-Koaster. Where will you go?

Son of Shadows, with your first capture you’ve unlocked rights to the Egg House. Be sure to link to your response to this update when picking up your egg.

Kakatua Lagoon

Balmund: Whilst you’d managed to round up the nomad trio your escape plan is short lived as Cradily binds the gecko in a chokehold. The long vines quickly slink around his body until he’s totally ensnared, squeezing tight in an effort to silence his foe. You watch on in horror as Sothe’s face starts to turn purple, screaming another set of orders at the top of your lungs. The lizard grits his teeth, attempting to stuggle free but his Endevour is futile as he can barely move an inch of his body against the strength of the vines. Orcharist’s slit eyes well up in a heated fury, hissing aggressively at her mate’s subjugator as she suddenly splits into two – then three. Slinking forward the nest of snakes suddenly fire off a bombardment of Shadowballs. The Copycat’s half-baked attacks pelt away against the cranoid’s tentacle, causing it to loosen slightly. Meanwhile Orcharist goes for the finisher, the inky blob nose-diving into the centre of the monster’s cranium, exploding on contact causing it to howl in pain. With the plant’s vines now relaxed Sothe seizes the opportunity to break free, Endevouring with all his might as his sword-like appendages cut away. With Cradily recoiling the vine in pain Sceptile drops down onto the shallow bank, barely keeping his footing as he holds one of his arms tight. Hanging on by the skin of his teeth, Sothe’s bushy tail suddenly emanates a greenish glow as his Overgrow ability kicks in. The sea monster fires off an Ancient Power which destroys one of the decoy Sevipers before trembling in fatigue – ready to collapse by the looks of it. Whilst Orcharist and her remaining decoy were more than capable of winning the fight for you, it looked like Sothe wanted to deal the finishing blow. What will you do?
    Last edited by Emp; 8th June 2012 at 1:11 AM.

Kakatua Lagoon

Balmund: Whilst you’d managed to round up the nomad trio your escape plan is short lived as Cradily binds the gecko in a chokehold. The long vines quickly slink around his body until he’s totally ensnared, squeezing tight in an effort to silence his foe. You watch on in horror as Sothe’s face starts to turn purple, screaming another set of orders at the top of your lungs. The lizard grits his teeth, attempting to stuggle free but his Endevour is futile as he can barely move an inch of his body against the strength of the vines. Orcharist’s slit eyes well up in a heated fury, hissing aggressively at her mate’s subjugator as she suddenly splits into two – then three. Slinking forward the nest of snakes suddenly fire off a bombardment of Shadowballs. The Copycat’s half-baked attacks pelt away against the cranoid’s tentacle, causing it to loosen slightly. Meanwhile Orcharist goes for the finisher, the inky blob nose-diving into the centre of the monster’s cranium, exploding on contact causing it to howl in pain. With the plant’s vines now relaxed Sothe seizes the opportunity to break free, Endevouring with all his might as his sword-like appendages cut away. With Cradily recoiling the vine in pain Sceptile drops down onto the shallow bank, barely keeping his footing as he holds one of his arms tight. Hanging on by the skin of his teeth, Sothe’s bushy tail suddenly emanates a greenish glow as his Overgrow ability kicks in. The sea monster fires off an Ancient Power which destroys one of the decoy Sevipers before trembling in fatigue – ready to collapse by the looks of it. Whilst Orcharist and her remaining decoy were more than capable of winning the fight for you, it looked like Sothe wanted to deal the finishing blow. What will you do?
    Balmund had never looked so worried as he saw Sothe completely unable to free himself despite all of his great effort. Luckily, Chris was right there for him. They may try to kill each other on occasion, but that's a right they reserve exclusively to themselves. How dare this foul beast treat her Sceptile like that. Bombarded by Shadow Balls, the Cradily loses his grip as its strength starts faltering, giving Sothe just enough room to slice his way to freedom with all of his might. Judging by his uneasy step, Balmund could tell Sothe already was on his critical stages, but it was at this point that he fought ever more fiercely. Cradily too looked incredibly fatigued, probably ready to collapse at any given moment, though Balmund was not one to lower his guard over appearances like that. One musn't ever get cocky just because the opponent is about to fall over.

Looking over to his Pokémon, Balmund could see the Sceptile already itching to get back to his opponent and finish it off once and for all. Chris too however wouldn't be quite satisfied until she had another shot at the insolent monster. No reason they would have to fight over that right though, since they could just as well deal the finishing blow together. "Chris! Sothe! Time to wrap this up: Night Slash and Leaf Blade! Balmund was hoping this would be it, and if necessary an encore of their performance would be in order. One would just have to cross fingers and see...

The Caverns

Celebii: As you make your way down the dimly lit tunnels the rumours of pirates and hidden treasure are quickly confirmed by old mine cart on a rickety track. Larry gnaws at the metal rails having worked up quite an appetite after a big fight. Blowing dust off the old treasure map inside, your spirit for adventure coaxes you into finding what exactly lay under the red ‘X’. Neptune shares your enthusiasm, his eyes lighting up greedily whilst Larry continues to feast on the track. Reprimanding the little beast you drop him into the cart with a clunk, Squirtle eagerly jumping in tow whilst Spoink bounces to the head of the cart in order to light the way. Testing its sturdiness one last time with your hands, you lean into it with all your weight until the wheels suddenly start to turn, making sure to take it down the right path as the railroad forked into three directions. Picking up pace fast you franticly scramble into the cart, landing on Larry quite painfully as the vehicle gained speed. Holding the map tight you stare on at the dark tunnel on a steady decline, your heart racing as it picks up more speed. You can’t help but wonder what had crossed your mind as the cart rickets against the poorly constructed track – it would’ve been more sensible to have followed the track on foot but there was no going back at this point. Suddenly, the end of the tunnel comes into view as you all scream in unison like you’d been thrown on Phantom Isle’s Rollerquaza without a harness. Opening your eyes you look in both fear and awe at the huge cave opening mazed with rail tracks which were held up by a stilted foundation. There were hundreds of Golbat clinging to the ceiling, you prey they wouldn’t harass you like the one before. The cart spirals down one of the tracks gaining even more speed than you could imagine, speeding back in-and-out of one of the dark tunnels and back into a room like before. Any remaining feeling of safety quickly slides away though as you spot an upcoming gap in the tracks - breaking off into a perilous drop as water swashed around the sharp rocks below. The gap was only a few feet, but with no way of leaving the cart you didn’t have long to hatch a plan! What will you do?!
    Cele, with his natural paranoia and sense of safety, tests the mine cart once again before he sets off into the darkness, Neptune, Boing and Larry in tow. His mind races with the thought of having unimaginable riches, and having a great story to tell the next time he went to the Bar. He is also thrilled at the idea of having an adventure, and he doesn't even notice when the ride picks up a great amount of speed from the natural pull of gravity. Cele covers his mouth with his hand when he starts feeling a bit of motion sickness coming on. He quickly clears his head for the sake of the treasure, picking up the Treasure Map he couldn't afford to lose.

After a while, the path of the mine cart forked, just like on the Map. There were three split paths and Cele leaned towards the correct direction, the mine cart shifting in that direction as well as Cele successfully docked on to it. He sighed with relief, knowing that he had avoided certain death, as Neptune and Boing sigh too. Larry is still eyeing the rock walls, looking as if he could jump out to take a bite at anytime. Cele just had to laugh a bit at this, and Larry quicky regained his composure. The ride continued in silence as all four of them just stare and wonder what might come next.

Eventually, the rickety mine cart reaches the end of the tunnel and the quartet find themselves in an amazing complex of rail tracks, all of them being held up by a stilted foundation, which seemed sturdy enough to hold all their combined weight. Cele was feeling good about this journey. He noticed the mass amount of Golbat hanging upside down from the craggy ceiling, and heard Larry growl fiercely, recalling his previous experience with these creatures. To Cele's relief, they just eye him warily and make no move whatsoever, and he passes peacefully by. The mine cart had begun to pick up more speed now, and it spiralled down the path. Cele was feeling the thrill, but then his excitement was soon cut off.

Cele had caught sight of something that put a damper in his idea of a safe and peaceful mine cart ride. A few feet down the line, there was a substansial gap in the rails. Looking down, he notices a shallow pool of water under it, complete with sharp rocks for certain doom. Cele began to panic; the gap was only a few feet wide, but what could he do? A few seconds fom now he'd be nothing but a legend in Laguna folklaw. He could see the headlines now. '13-year old boy found dead inside secret cavern'. And to top it of, the next adventurers to come here would get the treasure he so much desired. "Eureka!" Cele screamed, having thought of a plan. "Neptune, use your Surf to make a wave with the water below. The wave should boost us over the gap. "Boing, use Psychic to help steady the cart and boost us over." Cele knew this plan was crazy, but he was desperate...
    The Artist Formerly Known as Celebii151

Spoiler:- PASBL Record:

Crater Lake

Itzatrap: Not wishing for Shell to be grinded into turtle soup, you quickly switch to defensive manoeuvres. Shell’s wounded foot bobs limply as the rest of his limbs pick up the load, he wasn’t out of it just yet. Another round of orders are shot and the redhead chants encouragingly, your confidence shaking as the carnivorous fish snakes forward. With another sniff of fresh blood it charges into a Take Down – the Squirtle quickly countering by Yawning up a stream of pink bubbles. The suds burst against the Carvanha’s rough skin as he tumbles into Shell’s torso, losing some momentum to ease the damage. The two break apart again, with the piranha now circling his prey in hopes of detecting a weak spot. The turtle doggedly tucks into his shell, creating an Aqua Ring around his carapace before popping back out, Carvanha now closing in for another Bite. Gnawing on his head this time, Shell instinctively withdraws to free himself, looking a bit worse for wear as the turquoise spheres orbit around him. Finishing off he waves his stubby arms upward, pulling the two toward the surface and into a tide. Surfs up! The wave curls with Carvanha trapped in the current, sending him back into the lagoon with a crash. It’s not very effective, but the fish still looks cross from being thrown about. He dips in for another bite, only to slip out of consciousness courtesy of yawn. Shell cheers as one of the aqua spheres breaks from the ring, replenishing his health some. With the predator snoozing you had an open shot, better make it count!
    Rob looked as the Carvahna got engulfed in the wave caused by Shell. With the fish being slightly thrown off by the attack, it tries to retaliate only to fall asleep in the process. "Yes! We are doing it Shell! Rob thought to himself as one of the orbs returned to it's owner, restoring Shell's health slightly. With the fish now in a slumber, it was the perfect opportunity for Shell to try attacking once again.

"You are doing amazing Shell!" The trainer tried to think of the perfect way for Shell's power to be used to do some more damage on the fish before it woke up again, though it would be risky for Shell if he woke up, he knew that this was probably going to be their only chance. "Use the hardest Rock Smash you can possibly do! After that, ram into that Carvahna with an Aqua Jet!" Rob quickly readied an empty Pokéball [2 of 5] to throw at the fish after the assault.

Default My soul is so much freer now than it was then. Free to hate. Free to love.

::The Lighthouse::

Marion Ette: You admit to be suffering from a terrible case of amnesia to what is apparently your partner. It was only fitting after what you could deduce must've been quite an episode, and it wasn't far from the truth anyways as you indeed knew very little about your new self. Gastly seems deep in thought after listening to your words, carefully looking at you as if trying to figure out if this was a joke or not on your part.

"You don't remember anything, you said? Oh dear, well this is a problem." He said after a pause. "If you don't remember any of the things that made you the person I know, then who are you anymore? You don't even remember me, Kikyo?" A part of you is shaken as he says this. You could feel that this Gastly was very familiar to you somehow, close even. It's a strange feeling towards a being you don't really know anything of, but it was a love you could relate to the one you yourself felt for your dear Banette; a feeling that trascended the conciousness of the former soul of your current body and remained even now with its new host. You could feel his name on the tip of your tongue -you knew you knew it, and yet, it just didn't come out at all; the mental block not easing up on your mind just yet.

"Doesn't matter, you could simply call me Gastly for before you that is what I am," he continued, "and I wouldn't say were here on a 'job' either. You're were always drawn to places like these out of pure curiosity. You can still feel it, can you?" He looks up to the top of the lighthouse. "The aura it gives, so ominous, like staring into a cave were you just know ravenous Ursaring await you." He looks back to you, this time with a wide grin on its face. "The danger... doesn't it excite you? The you I remember was always more of a daredevil at heart than a saint, that's for sure. Ah, I remember that phase of yours were you always dreamed of becoming a pro-wrestling diva..." he said sounding nostalgic, "doesn't that ring a bell to you?"

You struggle to remember if that random last bit was actually true, but soon enough you suddenly hear Gastly start laughing out loud with a creepy yet oddly charming otherwordly laugh Gastlies have. "The look on your face! You really don't remember anything. Word of advice for the new you, take my words with a grain of salt and get used to me messing with you at all times." He chuckled. "You don't need to remember much, just be yourself, Kikyo. I swore I would always be with you in all of your forms, that much is true. I'll deal with the consequences of this mishap in due time."

You could feel an honest sentiment behind those last few lines. Gastly may not be all that helpful at helping you awaken your memories, but at the very least you could feel safe with him. "Well, we 'have a job to do' now, yes?" he finally said, encouraging you to venture forward into the building. Before you take as much as a single step though, you see the lighthouse's metallic door open all by itself before you. An old man emerges from within the darkness inside the lighthouse, wearing a tattered gray uniform and bearing a robust and thick moustache to match his long and shaggy hair. His skin looked exceptionally darker than yours, mostly out of accumulated dirt from days, if not weeks, of him not properly looking after himself, and he had a stench to match his appearance too. Looking into his face you notice his left eye is completely blank, whereas his right one was already starting to fog out as well. As you see him holding to his wooden rod, you figure he might be greatly handicapped if not outright blind. More than anything his mere presence was a surprise all by itself; wasn't this place supposed to be unmanned?

"Who are you?" The man asks flat and demandingly, his expression looking stern and stout.

What will you do?
    "If you don't remember any of the things that made you the person I know, then who are you anymore? You don't even remember me, Kikyo?"

The Gastly's words strike a chord with Marion. Did Gastly realize the strong implication of his question? Did he know that his beloved Kikyo was now another person? Certainly, he knew that whoever she was, without her memories, she would not be the same. It's funny how much our past defines us. Our memories really make us who we are, don't they... Normally, a thought like this in Marion's head would plant itself deep into her brain and sprout countless, flowery musings, but Marion is distracted by the familiar feeling that seems to have taken root within this unfamiliar body. Despite the fact that foreign blood pumps through Marion's borrowed veins, her heart is still sensitive to the thoughts and feelings of ghost types, and the look the spirit gives her reminds her of her dear Minerva. No, this was more than mere transference... There was something deeper here, something more than merely being reminded of an old friend. Somehow, it was as if this Gastly was her old friend. In fact, she couldn't shake the feeling that she knew his name... It was on the tip of her tongue...

"Even if my mind does not remember you, my heart remembers you, dearest friend." It was strange to Marion how honest that statement was, how earnestly it ushered forth from Kikyo's mouth. It reminded her of something Minerva said to her, a long time ago, when police found her grandparents dead in the basement. Minerva had given her a strange look as she watched her trainer cry, one she had not seen in Minerva's eyes before or since: "This world is full of ill-u-sions," she had said, in her typical, creepy stutter; "A person may not be real. The whole world, with all of its pro-mi-ses... it may not be real. That love, that fee-ling, deep with-in your-self... That is real. Maybe love is all there rea-lly is." Perhaps she was right... Even if everything around her was not real, these feelings deep within her towards this strange spectre were real, and that was what she needed to hold onto.

Gastly's next statement, however, piques Marion's curiosity; his introduction sounds eerily similar to Haunter's. Was it possible that Haunter was now inhabiting the body of this Gastly? She wondered if this really could be him. Perhaps, it was him from the past... If it really is him, I wonder if he misses Kikyo. Speaking of eerie similarities, Kikyo's reason for coming to the Lighthouse, intense curiosity and daredevil tendencies also sounded very familiar. The pro-wrestling bit? Er... not so much... Marion giggled at the thought of wrestling in Kikyo's body, which translated into Kikyo's body chuckling, as well. "Haha, I can see it now... Those bulky muscleheads would be no match for my stealth and cunning. I could use my wit and charm to trick them into pinning themselves! Heh, I BETTER, or else I'll need to gain some bulk quickly!" At this, Marion (Kikyo?) breaks into a full laugh. Fortunately for Marion, it seems as if Gastly was also joking. Can't say I'm surprised... Rare to find a ghost type who doesn't like a good joke. Marion supposed she liked that about the type in general; nothing was ever too serious. Even if I'm not Kikyo, I think Gastly and I will get along just fine...

Gastly mentions the fact that he will take the consequences for this mishap, and Kikyo's face breaks into a frown. "Oh, no... I would hate to see you get in trouble on my behalf. I will do what I can to make sure that doesn't happen." Marion tries her best to give the Gastly a reassuring smile, though she knows that she may be completely powerless to defend him. Even so, no matter WHAT body she was in, she always aimed to be the type of person who, when she was serious, really and truly meant what she said and said what she meant. It hurt enough to hide the fact that Kikyo's consciousness was that of another person from this Gastly who clearly loved her... at least, the her that used to be her.

Gastly encourages "Kikyo" to venture forward; before she has the opportunity, however, an old man who appears to be developing cataracts emerges from the Lighthouse, demanding to know who she was. Good question, Marion thought to herself. "My name is Kikyo," Marion says, as politely and clearly as she can. "May I please come inside?" It was certainly strange that a man was living inside an unmanned lighthouse, though Marion remembered there being a bedroom of sorts when she had toured the Lighthouse as herself, before meeting Haunter. Besides, looks can be deceiving. For all Marion knew, this seemingly stern old man may have a giant, loving heart. Or, you know, he could secretly be a horrible demon disguised as a human... both possibilities seemed equally plausible at this point. Even so, no matter what he was, Marion decided that the best course of action would be to introduce herself, plainly and (semi) honestly, and see if perhaps the man would simply allow her and Gastly inside.
    Last edited by Marion Ette; 8th June 2012 at 8:40 PM.

[FB || PASBL]

Sorry for keeping people waiting. Busy yesterday with birthday funtimes. ^-^;;

Ampere Beach

As both lure splashed into the water again, Andy watched his lure with great concentration, looking for hints of movement beneath the waves. However, watching his seaweed lure bob serenely on the water surface soon had him in a relaxed trance.
    He could have probably sat there for hours until he was snapped back into reality by some splashing and excited shouting. Looking up and to the side, the saw Hyrem shouting commands to his Pokemon, then his eyes moved down the fishing line to the source of the commotion. A small, blue fish with antennae that looked just like the lure he'd seen Hyrem choose, was attached to the end of the line, frantically trying to swim away to freedom.

"Nice one, Hyrem!" Andy shouted encouragingly, getting caught up in the excitement of the moment, before remembering it was his own line that he should be paying attention to, although that would have been rather boring at the moment as it seemed his "au naturale" plan had failed to entice anything.

"Well, at least now I know what does work" He said, casting another glance over to Hyrem. Reeling in his line again, Andy quickly set about attaching the only Line/Lure combination that he hadn't tried yet, the once that matched the combination used by the person who had actually managed to catch something.

With the Long-Length Line and Glow Worm lure finally attached, Andy made his way back to the side of the boat. Hopefully with these two he'd have the same luck as his fellow Trainer.

"Here goes nothing." He muttered as he cast his line once more, watching it land with a plop and sink into the murky depths. Hoping that the ensuing battle next to him wouldn't scare away any prospective catches, Andy waited patiently.

- - - -
    Sheldon (17) - Tsar (12) - Kray (11) - Iggy (7) - Daisy (4)
    My Fizzy Bubbles Info.

Raine’s Wildlife Park

Pengyzu: You look dismally over the kiddie pool, the waterslides emptied as children watch from the coast with baited breath. Kara was pulling all the weight having successfully knocked Meinfoo a good dozen yards down the pool, but Keiko’s self esteem issues were starting to rub off on you and the Wingull above was proving tricky to land a hit on. After some encouraging words, the next round quickly ensues. Wingull is first into action, circling the skies before nosediving toward Kara with its Wings unfolded. The Attack sends the psychic tumbling over, but not before Mienfoo can pelt him with a Swift attack! The two attacks cause leave Ralts wincing in pain - it looked as though the youngster had picked out Kara as the stronger of the two. These gang-up tactics give Keiko a wide opening, and after a long pause he finally slaps his flippers against the water and springs into the air. Kara aids his ally by shooting off a bright Flash of light, stunning the nearby Wingull. The bird was dazed as it flew in circles, a large shadow suddenly engulfing its flightpath as Wailmer Bounces into it! The sheer weight difference sends the seagull crashing to the bottom of the pool, already teetering towards a knockout indicating it was the weaker of the two opponents. The battle had turned in your favour now – Mienfoo darting forward to Pound the pesky psychic only to be stopped in its tracks with a Confusion, the bluish beam knocking him off his feet for a nice hit. With Wingull underwater and struggling to find a way past the Wailmer calf, Keiko tries long and hard to perform a body slam - a move he’s yet to learn. He instead Bounces into the air, giving the Wingull high-time to flutter frantically out of reach as Wailmer cannonballs back into the water. “Wingull, you aint looking to good so Roost at the top of the waterslide and leave all the battling to Mienfoo. ‘Foo, smack Ralts with another Swift followed by a Quick Attack!” Whilst there was still a long way to go, it looked as though the youngster was still neglecting the fact you had two Pokémon on the field. What will you do?
    Rey's happy face doesn't hide the fact that he's shaking like an abandoned dog. His mouth murmurs inaudible words as the wind blew and played with his hair. The short black and messy hair flowing with the breeze as the trainer is in deep thought.

"I can't lose this... I just... c-can't. I can't bear to let down Mr. Raine. If I lose this, I'm certain that I'll be famous... Infamous to be honest, as the only kid who lost a match against a little youngin' in a pool while fulfilling Raine's request... I just.... can't... Kara... y-you must, stay strong my friend."

Wingull is first into action, circling the skies before nosediving toward Kara with its Wings unfolded. The Attack sends the psychic tumbling over, but not before Mienfoo can pelt him with a Swift attack! The two attacks cause leave Ralts wincing in pain - it looked as though the youngster had picked out Kara as the stronger of the two.

Memories of his earlier childhood flooded his mind as tears started to swell up in his eyes. Cold tears start flowing out of his eyes, whimpering but the sound of the children's laughter and merriment drowns this all too easily... All of a sudden, he straightens his posture and rubs his eyes with sudden desperation.

"I-I... can't... No! I ain't going to lose this! Let's go Kara!"

Keiko gets his act together and starts splashing in his spot more than usual. He darts out of the water and shows signs of his father's greatness. Kara aids the whale in his attack attempt by emitting a bright light coming from his hands. The dazed bird stays in a trance as the shadow above it grows bigger and bigger. Keiko grins with success as the attack makes a full hit and sends the Wingull struggling at the bottom of the pool, which is to say, isn't very deep. The round continues as the odds turn to the little boy's favors. He sparks with excitement as if a flame has been ignited once more.

"Thank you so much Ralts, I couldn't have done this without you. Now... I want to ask you to exert yourself this time. Teleport to dodge the swift and go on top of the water slide. Thunderpunch the resting bird afterward. Keiko, be strong this time, you've grown so much, just a teeny weeny bit more, Bounce on him while or after he uses Swift. Then Rollout to trample all over the flattened Mienfoo. If you don't know how to do that, just let it loose and blast it with a Water Gun."

[x]
    Last edited by Pengyzu; 8th June 2012 at 3:35 PM.

Raine's Wildlife Park

Son of Shadows: With Aegis having more of a challenge than you would’ve liked and one of your Pokéballs wasted you decide to call on reinforcements. Unclipping another red-white sphere from your belt you toss it onto the pool’s edge, cracking open to reveal Bishop who hops onto a rock with a sleepy ‘hoot’. With no time to waste the Hoothoot takes flight on order, scanning the perimeter with Foresight as his round eyes flash against the sandy shore like scarlet floodlights. Suddenly! The avian catches sight of Stunfisk whose cover dissipates. He angrily fires a Thundershock into the air which narrowly misses the owl. Meanwhile, this gives Aegis an open shot as he fires off another blast of Water, a super effective hit that sends it on the brink of a knockout. Shutting one eye as you aim, you throw the second of two Pokéballs which splashes into the pool with bubbles escaping from its tight confines. Tapping Stunfisk on the head it suddenly sucks him up in a flood of red light. The ball shakes on the sand floor as you watch on with baited breath... Click! Congratulations! Lv.5 Male Stunfisk was caught! Against all odds the match was a sweet success, but before you have time to celebrate a man with shaggy blond hair and a jet black wetsuit runs onto the scene. You recognised him as Raine – the guy on the front of the brochure!

“G’day! So where’s the fishy problem?” the trainer asks, panting slightly. This ushers a long explanation on your part, Raine nodding intently with a half-smile, “Crickey, if only we had more trainers like you about! What bothers me though is that we don’t keep the Stunfisk with the other manta for obvious reasons”, he says with a slight laugh, “Someone put that Stunfisk in there to try and sabotage us...”

You're suddenly reminded of the protesters from earlier that day, but before you can say anything Raine’s interrupts, “Look at the time! The big show’s on in an hour and we still haven’t rehearsed! Make sure you get a front seat... Joshua?” The famous trainer then shakes your hand before shooting off toward Shamu Stadium. With an hour before the show started, you still had time to visit either the Sharpedo Tanks or the Kyogre-Koaster. Where will you go?

Son of Shadows, with your first capture you’ve unlocked rights to the Egg House. Be sure to link to your response to this update when picking up your egg.

Bishop simply nodded and took to the sky, scanning the seabed for the dab - successfully to boot! Aegis took advantage of the situation to blast Stunfisk with one more Water Gun, and it was practically down for the count. Well, now's as good a time as any... Let's try again! "Pokéball, go!" cried Joshua, flinging another ball at Stunfisk. This one connected, trapping the dab inside. It wiggled once... twice... thrice... And stopped. Joshua had captured a Stunfisk! His first official capture as a trainer, as all his other Pokémon had come from the adoption centre and an egg in Steven's case. He was pretty ecstatic, especially as Aegis dove into the tank once more to retrieve the new teammate.

But it seemed there was little time to celebrate, as he was accosted by a strange gentleman - the park's owner in fact, Raine, who had arrived to solve the now-fixed problem. Joshua quickly explained the angry Stunfisk and the Mantyke away, causing Raine to reveal that Stunfisk did not belong to the park - so someone had planted it there? He thought back to Team Aqua outside, about to stage their protest at three. Raine recommended catching the Shamu show later, and Joshua figured Aqua would be pretty likely to make an appearance, given that they were protesting about the creature. He'd been planning to go anyway, but now he was sure about it.

Until then, he had some time to kill, and Joshua knew exactly where he wanted to go next. "The Kyogre-Koaster! Who doesn't love a great thrill ride? Yes Aegis, that's our next destination. But first..." He squeezed the ball in his hand, enlarged it, and let out the captured Stunfisk. He didn't seem especially happy. "Alright Stunfisk, welcome to the team. My name is Joshua, and I'll be your new trainer. How ya doin?" He bent down to pet the dab, only to get a minor jolt for his trouble. "Ouch! I'm guessing you're still a little angry about what happened... Well, I can't say I blame you. But give it some time, you'll warm up. But you're going to need a nickname... Hmm. A good name for a Stunfisk. How about Livewire for now? If you don't like it, we'll think of something else. How about it Livewire?" Stunfisk seemed to consider it for a moment. With a name, he'd have an identity... Livewire reluctantly growled. It was going to be a while before he warmed up to his new trainer. "Livewire it is. Now then, to the rollercoaster!"
    Fizzy Bubbles Profile.
    Fizzy Bubbles PC.
    My Soundcloud.

Quote Originally Posted by enchantress View Post
    Whale Island
    The Hydro-Electric Zone

Cascade Waterfall: The largest of a series of waterfalls along the Blitz River, the Cascade Waterfall is by far the most amazing of them all. Walking trails lead up and down either side of the falls and through the surrounding bushland, making it a lovely place to visit on anyone's itinerary. Wild Pokémon have become accustomed to the number of people visiting here and can sometimes be quite friendly.
    The waterfalls roared in a magnificent manner. Drops of water flew on the nearby grass, where Noriko sat in her rain coat. She loved the humidity and water as well as the noise of the falls all around her. Unfortunately her partner, Skitty, was rather skittish around large amounts of water, so Noriko kept her safe and dry in her Pokéball. Although this trip would be a great opportunity to help Skitty get used to water...

Without further ado Noriko took out Skitty's Pokéball and let her out. Skitty looked around her before shooting right at Noriko - and the inside of her raincoat. "Skitty! You know you'll have to learn to handle water at some point! How will we ever make friends with Water-Pokémon otherwise?" Noriko sighed. This was not going to be easy. Skitty made distressed noise, trying to get inside her Trainer's coat. Noriko decided to stand her ground and picked Skitty, then placed her near the water so a few drops hit the Pokémon.

Skitty struggled with all her might, only barely managing to get out of her Trainer's hold. She wasted no time and escaped away from the offending water, diving into the bushes. She hissed at Noriko. There was no way she was going anywhere near that waterfall! Never! Noriko sighed, taking out candy from her pocket. Sweets were Skitty's weak spot and an angry partner would not be fun to be around. After a few protesting moments Skitty gave up and succumbed to devouring the sweet treats Noriko had handed her. There would always be time to protest later.

Default Whale Island - 1o

Welcoming another member to my group, kaisap. Don't forget to post in Size 1 and Deepskyblue in future. And most of all, have fun!

Raine’s Wildlife Park

Son of Shadows: Livewire’s capture had put you in high spirits until Raine, the park’s proprietor, revealed the Stunfisk had been planted there as an elaborate sabotage. You can’t help wondering if your newest comrade had ties with the notorious Team Aqua – and what would become of the park’s grand attraction. These thoughts are eventually put aside as you make your way toward the Kyogre Koaster – the largest log flume you’d find in Fizzytopia. Strolling through the mainstreet you quickly catch sight of the attraction, its tracks soaring high above the park with a sharp drop into the plunge pool below. Passing a sign with the minimum height restriction for the Koaster, you easily clear the bar whilst Aegis does not – the sign advising that all Pokémon that do not meet this requirement must remain in their Pokéballs for the duration of the ride.

The queue zigzagged for what looked like a mile with a sign advertising a current waiting time of 1 hour 40 minutes. You’d miss the show if you waited that long, but fortunately single riders such as yourself are urged to join a much smaller queue. You thank your lucky stars you weren’t accompanied by anyone as this method of queuing proved to be a lot shorter, getting to the front in a matter of minutes. At the front of the queue you take notice as a bunch of Kyogre-Karts pull into the station, each seating two people. As the riders exit the ride you notice they all leave it dripping wet, one girl even barfing into a paper bag. The ride attendant, who was dressed in a foam Kyogre costume, signals you to join one of the semi-occupied karts available. There were three karts you could choose from. You could pick by random, but whoever you sat beside might have a big influence on the fun factor. In the first kart a nerdy young man could be seen pushing his glasses up his nose, waving you a seat with an awkward smile. A lass was chatting idly on a pink cell phone in the second kart, not really paying attention as you glanced in at her. A small kid donning a Pikachu onesie occupied the third kart; with his feet barely dangling off the seat you assume he must’ve snuck past the attendant. This was a small decision but a decision nonetheless... Where will you sit?

Pengyzu: Despite a slightly melodramatic reaction to what was just a friendly match against an eight year old, everything was running smoothly. You take note of the kids orders and look at exploiting them by sending Kara out of the line of fire. With counter orders shot the battle quickly wheels back into motion, Wingul taking flight. The seagull makes its way to the top of one of the waterslides, folding its winds as it starts to Roost comfortably out of harms way. That’s what it thought! Right on queue, Kara blinks and vanishes, appearing just behind the gull in a flash of light. The bird doesn’t pay any attention as the little Psychic’s fist sparks with electricity socking him in the beak with a Thunderous Punch. The Wingull squawks as it falls off its perch, landing in the water with a splash before floating back to the surface comatose. Meanwhile, Meinfoo had had much trouble scouting his foe as he peppered off a flurry of Swift into thin air. Confident he’s not in any danger, this gives Keiko the gumption to Bounce into the air. The whale calf tumbles back down and into the muskelid who yaps in pain. Just like before, the Pokémon’s weight was proving to be a great advantage with Meinfoo pinned down and unable to attack. In point-blank range the Wailmer starts to Roll in place, causing some residual damage to the fighting type before spinning further Out into the pool to gain more momentum. Forgetting about Kara the Muskelid speeds forward leaving a great jet of water in his wake – intercepting the rolling Keiko with a Quick Attack and knocking him into the side of the pool! Keiko barks in pain but it’s the Meinfoo that’s looking finished, panting in fatigue and outnumbered. What will you do?

Ampere Beach

Trainer Andy and Dark Searchman: Andy, you say you’ve tried every Line/Lure combination, but you’ve only tried 3/9 possible combinations. There’s a line assigned to each lure if you haven’t already caught on by now ;P

There was a mixed bag of results on the starboard side of the ferry. Hyrem had managed to land himself a rare catch by fishing standards, and was now trying with all his might to stop it from slipping back out of his reaches. On the other hand, Andy had failed again to catch a thing. His lure seemed to repel every sort of fish that swam near it, until it was time to reel it back in and start from scratch. With his fishing buddy faring better, the Andy eyes up the rod and decides to copy the line-lure combination. Threading the longest piece of wire and hooking a glowworm lure, not unlike the Chinchou’s antennae that was flopping just a foot away, Andy boldly casts his rod. The sparkly lure swims down to the bottom of the ocean and out of sight as it drops down past the coral reef.

Meanwhile, Chinchou had slid down the deck and was about to get away... Until! Daphne sprints down the deck at breakneck speed, Quickly intercepting the skating angler fish and cutting off its escape. Still gasping the Chinchou lets off a stream of Bubbles in defence which seem to gently burst on the acorn’s tough hide leaving her little more than a damp. Daphne commences phase two, this time peppering off a weaker barrage of Bullet Seeds which pelt her back into the centre. However with the floor all slippery and wet the fish doesn’t slow down – attempting to flop its way back over the other edge again! Sera prepares to teleport as the angler fish leaps into the air, but Daphne has it under control as she shoots off another Seed. The bulb hits the fish on the fin, suddenly tangling it in a net of vines. Chinchou attempts to struggle free but the netting Leeches away some of its energy until it finally gives in. Emptying the fish into his bucket Hyrem’d managed his first catch! But there was ample time for plenty more fishing, who knew what else was swimming in the deep blue.

Andy tugs on his fishing rod, almost wondering if he was even cut out for the sport. This feeling of uncertainty quickly shifts to excitement however as his reel starts spinning ten to the dozen signalling there was a whopper biting on the other end. Taking another leaf out of Hyurem’s book he grabs the reel and starts fighting back, pulling it in every now and then and feeling it unravel straight back out with great force. Whatever was on the other end of the line, it sure was a lot tougher than Hyurem’s catch. The game of wits and patience seems to last for ages until finally with a great splash the fish emerges from the water. Overshadowing the two trainers for a split second, the magnificent pink creature lands on the deck with a great thud – rocking the boat slightly. Flecks of sunlight sparkle on its pink scales, its long eyelashes fluttering in bewilderment. On sight Tsar hovers in reach of the Gorebyss which was already slinking its way back to the water, firing off a Confusion. The bluish beam strikes the eel on the back who lets off a powerful Water Gun in return. Bronzor is pushed back several feet before regaining his balance... Looks like you’ve landed a feisty one. What will you do? 50 Minutes Remaining

The Caverns

Celebii: Not looking to become the new ‘Missing Child’ plastered on every bottle of MooMoo Milk, you do your best to avoid certain death due to some poorly built rail tracks. The cart was tumbling at dangerous speeds, and with little than a few seconds to plan your two Pokémon spring into action. Neptune throws his stubby arms in the air, hoping to raise a high enough wave to ferry you over the gap. The Surf lifts below, reaching about half way up the cave before starting to curve and break... It wasn’t going to work. You jam your eyes shut as the cart reaches the drop, Larry howling in panic whilst Bounce tries to come up with a plan B. The ‘clink clink’ of the wheels on the track comes to a halt as the cart drives off the edge. Spoink’s beady eyes glaze over with Psychic energy as he mentally grabs a hold of the cart. Not quite strong enough to keep it suspended he does manage to slow it down and keep it straight, manoeuvring it into Squirtle’s wave to cushion the blow into the salty depths. With a loud splash the cart lands minefield of sharp rocks which you could only guess had fallen from the ceiling. You cringe as the tangy taste of the salty spray fills your nostrils, some of the water tipping into the cart and weighing it down slightly. To your relief the cart buoys to the surface, the swirling waters weaving you narrowly through the rocks. Treasure was the last thing on your mind as survival instincts kick in, but you couldn’t help wonder where the current would take you. It certainly wouldn’t be a safe journey though, as the makeshift boat was on a collision course toward another sharp stalagmite! Maybe your comrades would do a better job in this scenario than the last one. What will you do?

Kakatua Lagoon

Balmund: The past hour seemed to have raced by as you fought off one of the toughest Pokémon you’d ever encountered. The giant flower had almost made a meal out of Sothe but thanks to the reptilian’s strong bond they were able the quell the beast for long enough. The Cradily was tiring now as it emitted a low groan, its wilted tentacles curling inwards. Now unsteadily waving back and forth on the weight of its head you take a few paces back to avoid being accidently squashed, volleying what you hoped would be your last set of orders. Sothe clenches his limp arm, gritting his teeth in efforts to subdue the pain of his internal injuries. Orcharist hisses her body coils and tightens, her double slithering off into the thickets with her participation superfluous. On your mark the anaconda and the gecko leap into the air – their blade appendages extending as they flicker an amethyst and lime colour respectively. The two hang in mid air for a split second, tumbling past the fossil with the subtlest of slices. Light-footedly landing on the other side of the lagoon, facing the back of the monster, they pant in extreme exasperation. Nothing seems to happen for as seconds pass by like hours, you almost wonder if the two attacks had made contact. Suddenly! The plant topples as his head slides off its sturdy stem, another section of his body collapsing at the same time leaving the fossil trisected. A few tentacles swirl around the pool’s current as a school of resident Goldeen swim back to the surface, you could be sure that Kakatua was safe again. Level up for Orcharist and Sothe

“Gee Balmund”, says Moku with a mouthful of rice, “Tell us again how you slayed the giant flower”

“You were there, Moku”, says Lily, rolling her eyes as she mashes up some herbs to feed to your bandaged Sceptile.

“I know, but I wanted to hear HIM tell it!” he splutters. As sundown was fast approaching you’d decided to set up camp beside the lagoon, the fatigue from a hard day’s battle settling in. Lily had set up a large cooking pot and Chong had made a campfire. The hippie was strumming a few chords on the busted banjo he’d salvaged from the Cradily’s carcass, writing a ballad on your encounter with the monster. The sky was a stunning shade of pink as the orange sun crept further into the Cliffside. It was easy to see why the lagoon was such a hotspot for honeymooners as the palm trees swayed shyly in the breeze, a swarm of Volbeat and Illuminise courting over the greenish waterfront. Love is undeniably in the air; Chong and Lily nestle close for the last few seconds of sunset, Moku passionately hugging the honey-glazed ham that he’s incapable of eating. Even your reptilian comrades had put their squabbling aside, Orcharist warily nursing over Sothe and hissing if anyone stepped too close. Feeling slightly third wheelish you take to your sleeping bag early, gazing up at the dazzling starlit sky until your eyelids get too heavy...

You rub your eyes awake wearily after an unknown amount of time. The campfire had died out and the only illumination was coming from the moon shining flecks of silver light on the rippling lagoon. You could’ve sworn you’d heard a noise but everyone was fast asleep in their tents. Maybe it was a wild Pokémon? You squint over at the waterfront, still half-asleep until something out of the ordinary caught your eyes. It was a girl! Not just any girl by the looks of it. Her skin was as pale as the silvery moonlight, her face smooth as though it’d been airbrushed. Although she was a good stretch down the lake you could make out her smouldering amber eyes staring back at you. Her wet hair shimmered a dazzling crimson as it clung to her shoulders, the tips of it flowing freely about the water. Her beauty was beyond compare, there was almost something unnatural about it. You could only see her from the neck up, but you couldn’t help but imagine she was nude beneath the dark waters.

“Why don’t you join me?” she teases playfully, “Come on silly, the water’s fine!”

Crater Lake

Itzatrap: With your enemy a sitting duck it was the perfect opportunity to jump back onto the offense. The piranha rolls onto its belly as it snoozes away, an evil grin wiped across Shells face as you give off one last set of orders. The snapping turtle nods as he clenches his good fist, swimming down toward his foe and socking him with a Rock Smash! The effective hit sends the fish tumbling further down the pool, its eyes wearily opening from the shock. Conscious again the Carvanha darts upward leaving a stream of bubbles in its tail, its razor sharp teeth snapping open for another Bite. Before the predator can close the distance though he’s quickly intercepted as Shell breaks into an Aqua Jet and slams into its dorsal fin knocking it waywardly off course. You see this as your chance and clenching the Pokéball in your hand you toss it down into the lake. With a splash bubbles start streaming from the sphere as it loses altitude, finally tapping the foe and absorbing it in a flood of red light. The ball falls to the pit of the lake, landing on the ashy floor and shaking wildly... Ping! Congratulations! Lv.5 Male Carvanha was caught! You’d half worried the carnivorous fish would eat your Pokémon alive, but with your first battle a sweet success it looked as though he’d be joining your ranks.

“Wow, that was some impressive battling for a rookie”, the redhead comments, “I’ve just realised! In all the commotion of things we never properly introduced ourselves! I’m Flannery, Laveridge Town’s local gym leader” you feel slightly star struck as she tugs you into a friendly handshake. It also brought about the question of what a fire type gym leader from a far off land was doing near Crater Lake. She’s quick to answer this however as Shell crawls out from the lake with your newest team member in hand.

“I’m here on official gym leader business. I’ve been following a bunch of nefarious criminals who’ve been bullying the owners of a nearby ranch”, Flannery explains, “I don’t know what they’re up to, but you can bet I’m gunna find out! I was on my way there now, actually. You should tag along, I’m sure they could fix up your Squirtle’s broken arm too”

Cascade Waterfall

Kaisap: Trekking through the remote bushland of the Southern Gulf, you find yourself in awe of the tropical atmosphere. Passing the colonies of Shroomish you spot a small yellow arachnid spinning its web from one tree to another in hopes of catching a tasty Tailow. Circling in awe whilst nearing the tropical lagoon you stumble as you reach a break in the tall trees. You’d reached the foot of your destination! Just ahead stood a powerful waterfall cascading from the height of a full-grown Steelix - forming a rainbow against the diamond-dust spray. The plunge pool just a stretch away covered the entire forest opening, the noise of wild Pokemon strident as colonies of water Pokémon bathed on the few rocks that jutted above the lake, among them Poliwag and Corphish coupled with their respected families. A few Goldeen and Lumineon leap up from the water before splashing back in, with Clamperl and Cloyster nestled mysteriously at the depth of the lake. Outskirting the lake was a herd of Phanpy bathing and playing in the shallow water whilst their mother observed protectively. Comfortable there was no danger afoot, you decide this is a perfect opportunity for your Skitty to overcome her hydrophobia. With a flash of light the kitten emerges from her Pokéball, purring softly as she rubs against your leg. This rare affectionate side of Skitty quickly subsides as a Phanpy breaks away from the herd in excitement and squirts Skitty playfully with a Water Gun. The feline, who looked more like a drowned rat, hisses at the calf with her claws sharpened. It looked as though you’d have a fight on your hand if you weren’t careful! What will you do?
    Last edited by Emp; 11th June 2012 at 2:05 AM.

Ampere Beach

Trainer Andy and Dark Searchman: Andy, you say you’ve tried every Line/Lure combination, but you’ve only tried 3/9 possible combinations. There’s a line assigned to each lure if you haven’t already caught on by now ;P

There was a mixed bag of results on the starboard side of the ferry. Hyrem had managed to land himself a rare catch by fishing standards, and was now trying with all his might to stop it from slipping back out of his reaches. On the other hand, Andy had failed again to catch a thing. His lure seemed to repel every sort of fish that swam near it, until it was time to reel it back in and start from scratch. With his fishing buddy faring better, the Andy eyes up the rod and decides to copy the line-lure combination. Threading the longest piece of wire and hooking a glowworm lure, not unlike the Chinchou’s antennae that was flopping just a foot away, Andy boldly casts his rod. The sparkly lure swims down to the bottom of the ocean and out of sight as it drops down past the coral reef.

Meanwhile, Chinchou had slid down the deck and was about to get away... Until! Daphne sprints down the deck at breakneck speed, Quickly intercepting the skating angler fish and cutting off its escape. Still gasping the Chinchou lets off a stream of Bubbles in defence which seem to gently burst on the acorn’s tough hide leaving her little more than a damp. Daphne commences phase two, this time peppering off a weaker barrage of Bullet Seeds which pelt her back into the centre. However with the floor all slippery and wet the fish doesn’t slow down – attempting to flop its way back over the other edge again! Sera prepares to teleport as the angler fish leaps into the air, but Daphne has it under control as she shoots off another Seed. The bulb hits the fish on the fin, suddenly tangling it in a net of vines. Chinchou attempts to struggle free but the netting Leeches away some of its energy until it finally gives in. Emptying the fish into his bucket Hyrem’d managed his first catch! But there was ample time for plenty more fishing, who knew what else was swimming in the deep blue.

Andy tugs on his fishing rod, almost wondering if he was even cut out for the sport. This feeling of uncertainty quickly shifts to excitement however as his reel starts spinning ten to the dozen signalling there was a whopper biting on the other end. Taking another leaf out of Hyurem’s book he grabs the reel and starts fighting back, pulling it in every now and then and feeling it unravel straight back out with great force. Whatever was on the other end of the line, it sure was a lot tougher than Hyurem’s catch. The game of wits and patience seems to last for ages until finally with a great splash the fish emerges from the water. Overshadowing the two trainers for a split second, the magnificent pink creature lands on the deck with a great thud – rocking the boat slightly. Flecks of sunlight sparkle on its pink scales, its long eyelashes fluttering in bewilderment. On sight Tsar hovers in reach of the Gorebyss which was already slinking its way back to the water, firing off a Confusion. The bluish beam strikes the eel on the back who lets off a powerful Water Gun in return. Bronzor is pushed back several feet before regaining his balance... Looks like you’ve landed a feisty one. What will you do? 50 Minutes Remaining

What I meant was they were the only two I hadn't tried yet. I seem to have a habit of making what I say and what I mean completely different things ^-^;;

"Perhaps all this fishing isn't for me." Andy muttered to himself as once again he watched he line sway to the movement of the currents.

He looked to his side again, to see how Hyrem's battle with the Chinchou was going. In his opinion his fellow Trainer seemed to be doing an ok job, when compared to the expert skills demonstrated by Captain Briney. Andy didn't know whether fishing was something Hyrem had done before, but he certainly seemed to be doing a better job of it.

Andy gave a half-hearted tug on his rod and sighed, a familiar feeling of disappointment and inevitability coming over him.
    "Maybe I should jus- WOAH!" Andy found himself gripping tightly to the rod as it began to tug back, reel spinning madly. It took a few seconds for the initial shock to wear off before Andy could collect his thoughts.

"We caught something! We caught something!" He shouted with unrestrained glee, pointing into the water like a madman. Andy pulled on the rod, using the "little-by-little" technique they'd been shown by the Captain. It seemed to go on for an age before Andy gave an almighty wrench, causing his catch to fly out of the water and over his head, landing on the deck with a wet slap. The Pokemon, a Gorebyss if he remembered his books correctly, writhed and twisted it's long, pink body as it attempted to escape back into it's natural habitat. Andy couldn't help but cast a slightly smug "mine's bigger than yours" look over to Hyrem, before quickly bringing his attention back to the situation at hand.

"Go get it Tsar!" Was Andy's command, as the Bronzor floated through the air, firing off a Confusion at it's target. The hit landed, but was met with a powerful jet of water in return.

"Don't let it escape!" Andy shouted as the pink fish flopped and slithered it's way towards the edge of the deck. "It doesn't look very good at moving out of the water, so you should be able to get ahead of it and Tackle it back onto the boat. If it tries to attack again, counter with another Confusion." The resultant adrenaline rush of the catch and his general unwillingness to start over again spurred Andy on.
    "Whatever you do, don't let it back into the water or we may end up losing it!"
    Last edited by Trainer Andy; 11th June 2012 at 3:23 AM.

- - - -
    Sheldon (17) - Tsar (12) - Kray (11) - Iggy (7) - Daisy (4)
    My Fizzy Bubbles Info.

Welcoming another member to my group, kaisap. Don't forget to post in Size 1 and Deepskyblue in future. And most of all, have fun!

Cascade Waterfall

Kaisap: Trekking through the remote bushland of the Southern Gulf, you find yourself in awe of the tropical atmosphere. Passing the colonies of Shroomish you spot a small yellow arachnid spinning its web from one tree to another in hopes of catching a tasty Tailow. Circling in awe whilst nearing the tropical lagoon you stumble as you reach a break in the tall trees. You’d reached the foot of your destination! Just ahead stood a powerful waterfall cascading from the height of a full-grown Steelix - forming a rainbow against the diamond-dust spray. The plunge pool just a stretch away covered the entire forest opening, the noise of wild Pokemon strident as colonies of water Pokémon bathed on the few rocks that jutted above the lake, among them Poliwag and Corphish coupled with their respected families. A few Goldeen and Lumineon leap up from the water before splashing back in, with Clamperl and Cloyster nestled mysteriously at the depth of the lake. Outskirting the lake was a herd of Phanpy bathing and playing in the shallow water whilst their mother observed protectively. Comfortable there was no danger afoot, you decide this is a perfect opportunity for your Skitty to overcome her hydrophobia. With a flash of light the kitten emerges from her Pokéball, purring softly as she rubs against your leg. This rare affectionate side of Skitty quickly subsides as a Phanpy breaks away from the herd in excitement and squirts Skitty playfully with a Water Gun. The feline, who looked more like a drowned rat, hisses at the calf with her claws sharpened. It looked as though you’d have a fight on your hand if you weren’t careful! What will you do?
    The atmosphere in the Southern Gulf was mind-blowing. Noriko had never been to the tropical parts of the world before and she couldn’t stop noticing all the Pokémon running around. Colonies of Shroomish where gathered here and there. An anarchid was setting up a trap of web for the next Tailow that would fly by and become his lunch. Noriko almost tripped while looking at the Shroomish and while regaining her balance she noticed the wonderful waterfall, the size of a Steelix, right in front of her.

There was a rainbow where sunlight hit all the water that came down the waterfall, admired not only by Noriko but a number of water Pokémon as well! There were Poliwag and Corphish with their own evolution families, a Goldeen jumping out of the water with a Lumineon, both sparkling in the light, even more graceful and beautiful than all those pictures Noriko had seen of these two Pokémon. A group of Clamperl and Cloyster were sitting at the bottom of the lake as well. Noriko had always found Cloysters to be a little intimidating, but the Clamperl were cute.

Noriko walked a bit further along the side of the water, running into a herd of Phanpy. The water was shallow so there was no risk of anyone drowning, and their mother was around to keep an eye on them. “This looks like the perfect spot to work with Skitty’s fears,” Noriko thought to herself, already digging out Skitty’s ball, the feline having been contained in it since the earlier incident. Skitty came out obediently enough. After noticing there not being any sprayed water involved, she affectionately rubbed against Noriko’s leg.

At this very moment one of the Phanpy’s decided to greet the newcomers, and blissfully unaware of Skitty’s dislike for water sprayed a Water Gun at her. Noriko gasped as Skitty was fully drenched in water. Not exactly happy about the turn of events, Skitty sharpened her claws and started hissing at the Phanpy.

Noriko ran up to Skitty and picked her up. “Skitty, please calm down, I’m sure he didn’t mean any harm! I’ve got a towel in my bag and we can dry you right off, okay?” Then she whispered very quietly in Skitty’s ear: “I’m sure you don’t want to pick a fight with all these Phanpy and their mom over there, right? Let’s just play nice, please?” A battle like the one Noriko mentioned would end up in a disastrous manner. One-on-one battles were still a whole different thing than a Phanpy herd and their protective mother against one little Skitty!

Raine’s Wildlife Park

Pengyzu: Despite a slightly melodramatic reaction to what was just a friendly match against an eight year old, everything was running smoothly. You take note of the kids orders and look at exploiting them by sending Kara out of the line of fire. With counter orders shot the battle quickly wheels back into motion, Wingul taking flight. The seagull makes its way to the top of one of the waterslides, folding its winds as it starts to Roost comfortably out of harms way. That’s what it thought! Right on queue, Kara blinks and vanishes, appearing just behind the gull in a flash of light. The bird doesn’t pay any attention as the little Psychic’s fist sparks with electricity socking him in the beak with a Thunderous Punch. The Wingull squawks as it falls off its perch, landing in the water with a splash before floating back to the surface comatose. Meanwhile, Meinfoo had had much trouble scouting his foe as he peppered off a flurry of Swift into thin air. Confident he’s not in any danger, this gives Keiko the gumption to Bounce into the air. The whale calf tumbles back down and into the muskelid who yaps in pain. Just like before, the Pokémon’s weight was proving to be a great advantage with Meinfoo pinned down and unable to attack. In point-blank range the Wailmer starts to Roll in place, causing some residual damage to the fighting type before spinning further Out into the pool to gain more momentum. Forgetting about Kara the Muskelid speeds forward leaving a great jet of water in his wake – intercepting the rolling Keiko with a Quick Attack and knocking him into the side of the pool! Keiko barks in pain but it’s the Meinfoo that’s looking finished, panting in fatigue and outnumbered. What will you do?
    ooc: But I'm only 11 :<

The young lad crossed his fingers as he laid out his orders. His eyes widened as the round starts. Wingull flies up to the slide and settles down to Roost and hopefully recover some health. His Pokemon, just as ordered, vanished in a blink of an eye, appearing in a burst of light behind the clueless bird. His fists cackled with electricity as he pulled his arm back. His fist lunged at the target with speeds like a snake, the attack managing to push the Wingull into the pool again. The bird plunged into the crystal clear pool, suspending a mist of dazzling droplets of water. The audience oohed and awed as the bird floats up with a cough in its caw. Rey jumped in excitement as this happened, making Kara even more happy and confident.

Meanwhile, during this fiasco, the kung fu fox seems as though bedazzled. His stars of power aimed at the sky, he looks for the target... NO THAT'S THE WRONG WAY! Keiko snickers as though it got confident, it splashed into the pool, before bouncing once again. With a big thud, the whale lands, this time with a Mienfoo, under its belly. Everyone in the pool is loving the action, most of them probably should, but I bet the enemy is not enjoying this at all. Keiko rolled out, not as a Decepticon, this gives Mienfoo enough time to escape. He forgoes his old target and focuses on the threat, the big blue rolling ball of doom. A collision occurs between the speedy white menace and the rolling 'ol blue. The Wailmer is pushed aside, barking in pain, thus making Rey's smile fade. He reaches for his adopted baby, as if sending a vibe of hope.

"You guys are doing great! Keiko, just a little bit more! I'm so sorry if this has hurt you so. Kara, after all we've been through, I'm sure I can count on you. Hold the tired Mienfoo in place with a TwistedSpoon-boosted Psychic. Then as Kara does that, Keiko Bounce on the Mienfoo again! As you Rollout, Kara blast the Mienfoo with a another Psychic. Go guys!"
    Last edited by Pengyzu; 11th June 2012 at 4:57 PM.

Raine’s Wildlife Park

Son of Shadows: Livewire’s capture had put you in high spirits until Raine, the park’s proprietor, revealed the Stunfisk had been planted there as an elaborate sabotage. You can’t help wondering if your newest comrade had ties with the notorious Team Aqua – and what would become of the park’s grand attraction. These thoughts are eventually put aside as you make your way toward the Kyogre Koaster – the largest log flume you’d find in Fizzytopia. Strolling through the mainstreet you quickly catch sight of the attraction, its tracks soaring high above the park with a sharp drop into the plunge pool below. Passing a sign with the minimum height restriction for the Koaster, you easily clear the bar whilst Aegis does not – the sign advising that all Pokémon that do not meet this requirement must remain in their Pokéballs for the duration of the ride.

The queue zigzagged for what looked like a mile with a sign advertising a current waiting time of 1 hour 40 minutes. You’d miss the show if you waited that long, but fortunately single riders such as yourself are urged to join a much smaller queue. You thank your lucky stars you weren’t accompanied by anyone as this method of queuing proved to be a lot shorter, getting to the front in a matter of minutes. At the front of the queue you take notice as a bunch of Kyogre-Karts pull into the station, each seating two people. As the riders exit the ride you notice they all leave it dripping wet, one girl even barfing into a paper bag. The ride attendant, who was dressed in a foam Kyogre costume, signals you to join one of the semi-occupied karts available. There were three karts you could choose from. You could pick by random, but whoever you sat beside might have a big influence on the fun factor. In the first kart a nerdy young man could be seen pushing his glasses up his nose, waving you a seat with an awkward smile. A lass was chatting idly on a pink cell phone in the second kart, not really paying attention as you glanced in at her. A small kid donning a Pikachu onesie occupied the third kart; with his feet barely dangling off the seat you assume he must’ve snuck past the attendant. This was a small decision but a decision nonetheless... Where will you sit?

As Joshua approached the massive coaster, only one thing came to mind: This. Is going. To be. Awesome. Unfortunately, a height restriction barred Aegis, and indeed all of his Pokémon from being out on the ride. The Squirtle snapped his fingers. "Sorry pal." It sucked, that was for sure, but he could use the break after his battle with Livewire. This got Joshua thinking though, it wouldn't be too long til Aegis evolved. He was currently level 13, and at 16 he could become a Wartortle. They'd have to have "the talk" soon, about whether he'd like to or not. Oh joy. Joshua certainly hoped so though, Blastoise had been his favourite Pokémon ever since he'd first seen one on TV. A giant bipedal tortoise with cannons in its shell? Who could hate that?

Once again, being anti-social proved in his favour, as Joshua was quickl ushered into a line exclusive to single riders on the coaster, which soaking wet patrons were coming off. Hmm. He hadn't brought a towel, had he? Well, Bishop's Heat Wave attack could probably take care of things for him if he needed it. Pokémon were awesome. Finally, his turn to ride, and there were three spare seats. One beside a geeky, yet amiable looking chap, one beside a pretty girl on her phone, and the third, with a kid. Wait, how did he get past the barrier? That could be dangerous for him... But spoiling a kid's fun wasn't exactly something he had the heart for. Therefore, Joshua decided to sit with the kid in the Pikachu suit, just to make sure he was safe. A dead kid would put a damper on the day.

Something he knew a lot about. Freakin Phantom Isle.

*Sit with the child*
    Fizzy Bubbles Profile.
    Fizzy Bubbles PC.
    My Soundcloud.

Ampere Beach

{lol @ you calling my character "Hyurem" sometimes... XD

Also, about Balmund's update, I love that you colored Orchrist's tail amethyst. I knew I named my Seviper well! Yay unintentional references!}

The strategy Hyrem had relayed to Daphne was a success! She was able to Quickly catch up to the escaping Chinchou and Attack it with Bullet-like precision, spitting Seeds that knocked it back to the center... and back to the other side of the boat! Slippery floors sure weren't taken into account. Daphne had gone ahead with her Leech Seed attack anyway, and that successfully snared and drained the Chinchou enough so Hyrem could place it into the bucket.

"Yes! Way to go, Daphne!" Hyrem cheered. "Seedot!" came the triumphant cry of the living Acorn. What a catch! Chinchou were certainly hard to come by in the fishing world, and that may result in his angler fish being the winning catch; he hoped he'd be able to keep it. He checked the time, however, and saw that there was still 50 minutes left in the competition. He was certainly off to a great start, but there may be the possibility of him landing an even better catch somehow.

He looked over at Andy. Oh wow, he'd gotten a cool catch too! Another quick look at the Pokedex revealed it to be this Pokemon:

Gorebyss, the South Sea Pokemon. Gorebyss live in the depths. During spring, their bodies gain a more vivid pink color to them. Their speed allows them to easily catch prey and drain their victims of all body fluids.

He's definitely gonna be busy with that, Hyrem thought, though his Bronzor probably need not worry about any fluids getting drained from it.

Okay, back to his own fishing. Hyrem remembered that when both trainers tried the Medium-Length Line their Glow Worms and Insects didn't work at all. That left the Seaweed Lure. Now that he had reeled in a Pokemon from deeper waters, he was going to try and see what he could get from the open sea. "All right, Daphne, let's do something a little different this time! If I happen to reel something up, start out with a Leech Seed so we can keep the battle under more control than we did last time. If it looks like a stronger fish than Chinchou was, use Harden to help protect yourself. Then use Bullet Seed, but make sure you use it so the fish doesn't slip all over the place this time."

Hyrem was finished resetting the Medium-Length Line and fitting it with the Seaweed Lure. Now all he needed to do was cast the line out again and hope he comes across another cool fish.

Woohoo! About time I posted something! I'm sorry if the quality has decayed a bit, but I've decided to adopt a more rapid-fire style of writing for the sake of speed. Allow me to remind you all that I allow all of you up to three moves per Pokémon (use of items counts as a move, unless it's a hold item like a berry). Also, jolteonjak, please remember to link to your stats on all posts over here. As per usual, anyone not updated will be moved on to the next batch (sorry emp!). Thanks, apologies for the delay, and enjoy!

::Crater Lake::

jolteonjak: You found inspiration for your next set of orders seeing how things went during the previous round. Calling your Pokémon back to you try to explain in secret your new elaborate maneouver, much to the Wooper's confusion who wondered just who the heck you thought you were to be calling a time out mid-fight. Explaining your orders, you send your Pokémon back into the fray, only to have them both meet with a Water Gun to the face as soon as they turn back around. Running to Heracross's aid, you quickly spray a Potion over him to ease up some of the damage taken, though it did little to cure his pride; the horned beetle Leering to the Wooper with all of his bitter resentment in return. The mud-fish seemed unphased by the move at this point though, having gained a lot of confidence after ridiculing your Heracross like that, and instead, they both fire a Water Gun at him, adding injury to insult. They seemed to have forgotten about Cyndaquil again, who quickly runs up Heracross's back, jumping high into the air, and pulling every last bit of his limited Grass energy to fire off another Hidden Power. Though the amount of orbs weren't nearly as many as before, the attacks still seems to be greatly effective as they were directed to the same Wooper who had suffered from that attack first. Heracross tops it off, getting some sweet revenge as he uses the last of his own Rock energy, to summon forth another Stone Edge, spreading them over the both Wooper as the jagged stone projectiles land their mark. Though the attack was resisted, you could tell it still hurt. They aren't going to leave it at that though, as they counter once again, the wounded Wooper squirting a final Water Gun to Heracross while the other changes it up a bit with a Mud Shot on Cyndaquil, nailing his other weakness while bathing the poor fire-mouse in mud. The Wooper certainly seemed to have gotten the upper hand over you Pokémon this time around, but one of them looks really weakened by now, and perhaps now is the time to capitalize on this once and for all.

What will you do?

OOC: My B Balmund. I’m sorry about that. I thought I was so careful in adding it too. LOL

“Oh! Sorry guys!” Chad exclaimed as he watched Cyndaquil and Heracross get splashed in their faces by the Woopers’ Water Gun attacks upon returning to the battle. With Heracross looking a little worse off he ran over to the Singlehorn Pokemon to administer one of his Potions to his wounds.

With anger building in Heracross, he stepped forward staring down the Wooper; but unfortunately they had seen that song and dance before. It didn’t work as well as intended; however, it did give Cyndaquil a chance to prepare a sneak attack. Cyndaquil quickly ran up Heracross’ back, as he’s once more met with Water Gun attacks. Cyndaquil, though, was able to effectively use Hidden Power to score some damage on one of the Wooper. Heracross, retaliated with a wide-spread Stone Edge.

The Wooper took a lot of damage from that Stone Edge, despite resisting the attack. To counter the attacks they just took, the pair of Water Fish responded with attacks of their own. One Wooper, looking a little more damaged, relied again on Water Gun to make its point known, hitting Heracross. The other changed things up a bit and fired a shot of mud at Cyndaquil, doing lots of damage to him due to his ground-type weakness.

Surveying what just occurred, Chad realized he could possibly finish one of the Wooper off very soon. He thought for a brief moment. “Cyndaquil use a strong Extrasensory on the weakened Wooper. Heracross use Drain Punch on the other Wooper,” he began to give his orders. “Cyndaquil, Mimic and use Heracross’ Drain Punch. Use it on the weakened Wooper unless it has fainted. Otherwise use it on the stronger one. Heracross, use Night Slash on the same Wooper you just attacked.”

Chad couldn’t help but feel a little sympathy for both Wooper. He decided to get his last two Potions ready for then the Wooper fainted. He also felt he really had to do something to help them, so they wouldn’t report this battle to Pedro.

Stats

::Raikou's Effigy::

Nightfall715: You scream to the man when you see his Pokémon not using he had ordered as expected. "B-but, I just commander her to do so!" he complained startled by your comment, and indeed, Panpour wastes not a second more as she provides your Houndour with some much need support, blasting the Bidoof right next to him with a strong blast of water from her tail with her Water Gun; the normal type yelping as it is sent flying into a nearby tree. Truly, a bad day for Beiber, but Lucifer seemed to appreciate the help, and he Howls in celebration, boosting his confidence and offensive prowess while also pumping Mimi up; the Bidoof in turn feeling completely demoralized and intimidated.

"Dammit Justin, snap out of it! Tackle that monkey, tackle it!" One man screamed and pleaded to the other Bidoof, who looked very hesitant to attack having just been fred from a terrifying flame tornado and witnessing his partner beaten up before its eyes. As Beiber incorporates back up to its feet though, they both gain just enough confidence to attack again, rushing towards your team intent on given them the hardest Tackle they could muster. Lucifer looks troubled by your order to Tackle them in return, the fiery pup not being too familiar with the attack at all, but after quickly glancing over to the Water-type who gives him a quick approving nod in return, he decides to use an attack of his own with which he was very familiar, bathing the charging Beiber with a spray of Embers while Mimi simultaneously quirts another Water Gun to Justin. It took some nerve for the Houndour to outright disobey you, but the attacks were effective at bringing the Bidoof to a halt, and luckily, the fire-attack was just weak enough to not be starting a forest fire anytime soon now thanks to the humidity in the air and the now moist ground from Mimi's Water Sport. Much to your surprise though, the Bidoof still had some fight on them, and shaking off your attacks they quickly incorporate themselves back up before rushing again to your team, both of them ramming against Mimi and Lucifer each with a Tackle. Those were gutsy Bidoof's alright, though probably one more round of all out attacks will do the trick to take them out.

What will you do?
    Sylvia was worried that Luce couldn’t handle it anymore, but then Lucy just disobeyed her! She couldn’t take it…these bidoof were too strong. But then she had an idea…

“Luce, use whatever move you want besides Fire Spin or a really strong Ember if this doesn’t work.”

Sylvia took out a Magost Berry and a Grepa Berry and held them out in front of the bidoof. These berries were favorites of Pokémon…including bidoof. Also it made them more friendly.

“Hey, bidoof, look. I’m really sorry about little Lucifer, but I’ll give you these two berries if you stop fighting. Please, just let us through, one of our friends is it danger.” She said meekly and as cute as she could. She wanted to be dramatic.
    EPIC SIG HERE

Page 6 of 21 FirstFirst ... 234567891016 ... LastLast