XatuGamer and Thrain: Repost

Fireray and Tyoyo3131: Repost



~!~


Ariden:
Deciding to completely ignore the disembodied voice, you and your Whiscash head down the left path, looking to investigate the sounds you’d heard. The voice calls out desperately one more time, before it quiets and the two of you are alone again. Even the noise from before had disappeared, leaving you to walk along with no guarantee that going straight ahead would lead you to the voices.

After some time, though, you begin to hear faint sounds from up ahead and you can make out three distinct voices: two deep ones and the higher-pitched young one that had caught your attention in the first place. As you get closer, it becomes easier to make out the vague shapes of the three individuals, though the lack of light in the tunnel prevents you from making out anything more than their locations: two large shadows standing over a smaller shadow against the right wall of the tunnel.

Two pinpricks of light turn towards you and their owner lets out a rumbling noise aimed at its companion, before a threatening growl rolls down the tunnel, even as the two glowing circles slowly bounce closer. The other shadowy figure attempts to dart towards the last shape huddled against the wall, only to get a faceful of Embers, before it backs up, shaking its head with a frustrated growl.

What will you do?



~!~


Son_of_Shadows:
She hesitates at your request, obviously torn between wanting to make sure you get away safely and wanting to end the other ghost’s reign, but the decision is torn from her when another ghostly voice brings attention to your position.

He’s over there with a girl! A really young child points towards the two of you and the little girl mutters a curse, before grabbing your hand and running. Behind you, the giant ghost smashes the aged stand to pieces and your Hoothoot frantically flies after you, having distracted the two ghosts for as long as he could while you were talking. The leader child’s voice echoes after the three of you as you take off away from the confrontation, a tone of amusement in his voice: You won’t be able to hide, you know? My friends can see wherever you go.

You quickly lose the two ghosts in the almost-maze of abandoned tents, the little girl leading you the whole way, her chilled hand never letting go of yours. Sorry about that, she says after a while, slowing to a stop and letting go of your hand; it was starting to get numb. She starts looking around expectantly, as she continues, slightly sheepish: We probably shouldn’t have been talking there, especially right near where he was; he’s not exactly stupid. She sounds embarrassed when she speaks again. As for the other thing, we…actually have no idea where his allies are. One of the others might have an idea, though. Some of those trainers who fought him are stuck here, too. She begins walking again. C’mon. I’ll take you to them.

What will you do?



~!~


King Ghidorah:
As you approach the Kiddie Section, the atmosphere begins to feel more energized and excited, shadows darting forward eagerly to catch the show. Up ahead, the sounds of a battle reach your ears and that sense of familiarity from earlier strengthens; you recognize the two main voices echoing over the muttering and whispering of the unseen spectators. The black streak rises over the tents again and it reforms into a very familiar shape: your Murkrow!

You hurry forward as she dives back down, clearly preparing a harsh Peck for whatever opponent she was up against, but, as you pass the last few tents and the arena becomes clear, you have to stop to take in the situation. Because your Murkrow’s opponent is none other than your Nidoran♀! Even as you watch, Murkrow comes hurtling down aimed right at Nidoran♀ who nimbly dodges and retaliates with a Scratch, knocking Murkrow right out of the air. As the Darkness Pokemon hits the ground in a tumble, an excited shifting passes through the shadows ringing the small arena, giving the impression that they were closing in on the downed bird.

As your Murkrow struggles back to her feet, a very light giggle catches your attention, coming from the other side of the field. A Misdreavus is floating behind your Nidoran♀, watching the battle intently and floating a Pokeball in the air next to it. It calls something out to your Nidoran♀ who responds by darting forwards and Cutting Murkrow, sending her skidding back on her side again. It looks like the Misdreavus is pretending to be a trainer using your Pokemon and it hasn’t noticed you at all yet; it’s having too much fun playing pretend.

What will you do?



~!~


Takeo: Be careful of what you decide in your reply. I never said what that Pokeball contained (even if it was pretty obvious) and deciding that it held your Frillish could be considered self-updating. I’ll let it slide this time, but watch what you write in the future.

“Is that so?” it says, eyes brightening even further at the emotions you were emitting. Its countenance takes on a menacing edge as your Frillish materializes in a flash of light, immediately beginning to emit a blue glow. The Banette’s outline glows blue after a moment and it gets thrown into the wall by your Frillish’s Psychic, bouncing off it and landing on the floor, its grin never wavering even as your Frillish begins charging her Shadow Ball. A few seconds later, she tosses the shadowy blob at the other Pokemon, throwing up a cloud of dust as the attack hits.

The two of you hear nothing from that direction and the dust cloud prevents you from seeing where the Banette had gone. Then, you catch a Faint shadow rise up next to your Frillish, but, before you can call out a warning, the Banette Attacks and jumps away, seamlessly sending out its Shadow to Sneak under Narcissa and strike her from below. It stops several feet away and tilts its head to the side, observing the pair of you as the dust begins to clear.

The malicious grin directs itself at you again, as it speaks: “With this little Frillish?” It floats lazily in place, chuckling. “Knock yourself out.” It darts forward, looking to Sucker Punch Narcissa, but your ghostly jellyfish lets loose a Sludge Bomb, forcing the other ghost to break off its attack.

What will you do?