* 3 attacks can be used per update in a single battle, and 2 attacks for each Pokémon in a double battle. If I ever update a triple battle each Pokémon will be allowed 2 attacks, though I doubt I'll ever use triple battles (too hectic it's easy to get lost).
* I've been reading the Pokémon Adventures Manga recently so I'll be using some reference points from there (the Team Rocket Elite for example). If you are unsure of any reference / character behavioural patterns you can consult Bulbapedia
which has a good collection or you can ask me directly.
* All of the standard FB rules apply such as size 1, good grammar, no self updating and all that good stuff, and because this zone is all Dark Orange your default is that unless I specifically state otherwise. I'll still add it beside your name on each update for reference.
* I would like to state now I'm a rather rated R updater so Pokédeath could occur. I'm happy to take on all ages but swearing may be used, death and adult issues can be included. Just a heads up in case you don't want any of it.
* I treat updates a bit like a board or video game, but with no do-overs or continues. Your actions may
affect the area your in, may
affect the entirety of Talas and may
affect other people. This zone will all be intertwined so if something major happens somewhere (volcano explosion or something) other people might feel it. I also believe in crossroads so there are times you are asked to take a direction. There is no real right/wrong answer but if you act too passively consequences could
happen, just like if you act too aggressively consequences could
happen. I'm not saying they will or won't, but my advice is to think about each scenario.
* In in interest of fairness I offer many levels of battling in adventures. Sometimes you will be asked if you want 1 vs. 1 battles all the way up to 4 vs. 4 battles (5/6 vs. 5/6 takes too long). The battles will be matched up level-wise but the more
Pokémon you chose the harder
it is. If you fail you walk away with very little so the risk is high but the reward is also higher (the loser could give you information / items / rumours / anything at all that may
help you later on. It could be just junk).
* I prefer not to have signatures so if you could, can you post without them. I've got your profiles on record in an OpenOffice document but it isn't the end of the world if you forget, I'll still update you. I just like to keep my updates signature free.