Page 48 of 58 FirstFirst ... 38444546474849505152 ... LastLast
Results 1,176 to 1,200 of 1448

Thread: Echo of Time (Discussion)

i'll tweak the classes a bit. XD Kess is actually the Paladin because she can actually hit hard, while Stella may be the Wizard now, considering there are some Wizards with defensive skills. XD Michel is actually the Warrior because Tank is just a metaphor. Carly would instead be perhaps a Druid because Druids in RPGs tend to be very fast and could be one of the best melee DPS, plus, Carly is the closest thing to having weather-based stuff. XD Diego is a Sage. XD Hunter...Dark Knight, considering that in Final Fantasy, Dark Knights excel in both melee and magic but lack in defense. XD

~ Signature under Construction ~

| Lucian and Grimsley are mine. Touch and I will cut you. | That also applies to Houndoom. | Clock: Equal-To-Heaven |

By Sage, you mean Jack. Tell me when clean-up is done. Been busy today. That and if I saw what happened to my hard work, I would melt down. Hmm...

ANyone guess who the mayor is?

If you have attempted Alchemy by clapping your hands or by drawing an array, copy and paste this in your sig.
    Platinum Friend Code: 0775-1254-2777

Seya's reincarnation.

No one said the mayor had to be a guy. xD (Unless they did, and I wasn't paying attention. Though, the daughter would have to be explained if this were true.)

This is just speculation of course. xD

Yeah, I'll post eventually. I'm an artist, you can't rush brilliance you know. xD *shot*
    Last edited by Monster Guy; 9th November 2012 at 1:55 AM.
    Shiny Mega Gardevoir thinks his black dress is totally stylish. Shiny Mega Gallade wishes he looked that good. :P

RPer's profile, 3DS Friend Code, and Nintendo Network ID

I should have a post up tomorrow. Maybe Saturday though.

Quote Originally Posted by *Jean Grey* View Post
    i'll tweak the classes a bit. XD Kess is actually the Paladin because she can actually hit hard, while Stella may be the Wizard now, considering there are some Wizards with defensive skills. XD Michel is actually the Warrior because Tank is just a metaphor. Carly would instead be perhaps a Druid because Druids in RPGs tend to be very fast and could be one of the best melee DPS, plus, Carly is the closest thing to having weather-based stuff. XD Diego is a Sage. XD Hunter...Dark Knight, considering that in Final Fantasy, Dark Knights excel in both melee and magic but lack in defense. XD
    I'm unfamiliar with tropes, and I see that Jon is missing here. What should he be considered? Thief/Rogue or something like it?
    credits for pic and banner: Avenger Angel and Brutaka

I have claimed Sceptile

Destiny's Forge: click sig.
    ARD: UNDER REVISIONAL HIATUS UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE!

Also read Essense of Law.

Well, Carly's is the one mainly edited along with Stella and possibly a few others. Seriously, I hate this StreetApe.

If you have attempted Alchemy by clapping your hands or by drawing an array, copy and paste this in your sig.

Quote Originally Posted by DVB View Post
    Well, Carly's is the one mainly edited along with Stella and possibly a few others. Seriously, I hate this StreetApe.
    He only did one thing to Stella. Carly though... :/

Quote Originally Posted by Agent Tectonic View Post
    I should have a post up tomorrow. Maybe Saturday though.

I'm unfamiliar with tropes, and I see that Jon is missing here. What should he be considered? Thief/Rogue or something like it?
    Your not familiar with tropes?

Time to get acquainted. www.tvtropes.org

Enjoy! Oh, we also have Theif/Rogue for Jon on the page already.
    Shiny Mega Gardevoir thinks his black dress is totally stylish. Shiny Mega Gallade wishes he looked that good. :P

DVB, Sages usually have some of the most balanced stats among the mage classes in RPGs. XD Heh, now that I read a bit more on classes, Carly is closer to a Warrior/Assassin hybrid, considering she hits hard and is very fast. XD In RO terms, Jonathan is more on the Rogue path of the Thief class while Carly is of the Assassin path, considering they have way lower VIT and higher AGI, just as Carly is very fast. XD

BTW, AT...I just saw that your stats are still wonky. XD There needs to be 6 stats that total to 46 or 47. >.< You put 7 stats...I'd think that you'll need more STR, and maybe 9 AGI, 6 INT and 9 DEX? XD

5 – 8 – 6 – 5 – 5 – 8 – 10

| Lucian and Grimsley are mine. Touch and I will cut you. | That also applies to Houndoom. | Clock: Equal-To-Heaven |

Since I don't play RO, all I know is there are classes and I get confused often
    Posted, hopefully I didn't screw someone over and make them have to edit further the post they have in the works. I haven't rp'd in a bit so I needed to get back while I had inspiration to do so
    Homework is a drag, also. So much of it as I draw closer to the end of my school year and my first year of high school. Fun times.
    [/COLOR][/I][/CENTER]

Quote Originally Posted by Agent Tectonic View Post
    Just saw the stat problem, lemme go fix that. I'll edit here when fixed.

STR: 7 ; AGI: 9 ; VIT: 6 ; INT: 6 ; INT: 6 ; DEX: 9 ; LUK: 10. Now, if I can count, that should be 47.
    This was on Sept. 23. I notice now that I double typed INT, but everything should still be correct in terms of distribution.

I have claimed Sceptile

Oh, alright. XD There it is. XD Yup, he's definitely from the Rogue path. XD

Hmmm.... quiet. Too quiet >.<

Ya, sorry about that. I guess I'm one of the few causing it; however, my laptop is broken (stupid LCD screen stopped working) and has been for a few weeks now. I'm finally getting it shipped to Toshiba this week, but I'll try and find some time (and a computer) to get some kind of post up.

I have claimed Sceptile

I don't really have an excuse, I'm just procrastinating tbh. :/

Maybe I'll get a post up tonight.

Heh...I can't believe I haven't brought this up yet. XD What are the characters' alignments? XD Like Lawful Good, Neutral Good, Chaotic Good, True Neutral...the like? XD

Well, I do intend on keeping Jon as a pure neutral character. Whether I can write him like that is another story, but he is meant to be purely neutral.

I have claimed Sceptile

Diego's Neutral Good. Michel is either Chaotic Good or Chaotic Neutral (more the latter). Hunter is... a dark version of Neutral Good possibly. Zuri... probably Lawful Good. Carly possibly Chaotic Good. Kess is Lawful Good and Stella... Lawful Neutral?

I'll be progressing the story soon.

War's Dark Army - The strongest, baddest, Pokemon around. [Credit: The Awesome *Jean Grey*]

Yup, I think Carly would be a Chaotic Good herself. XD She isn't rule-bound at all, hence Chaotic. But she's still Team Mom, which explains the Good. XD

BTW...I decided to create the first parody Gaia collection of the characters...portraying different kinds of criminals. XD As for Jon...I had to pick the best-looking of the brown male hairs. XD Forgive me. XD When I thought "mop", I thought messy, so...yeah. XD

Yes. I was crazy when I did this. XD Zuri is a hacker, Stella is a pimp, Diego is a street gangster, Kess is a serial killer disguised as a surgeon, Carly is a drug dealer, Michel is a mafia man and Jon is a burglar who just escaped from prison. XD

Now...since none of the girls are wearing skirts here, it's time for them to take revenge. My next parody set will focus on...Disney princesses/heroines. Yes, dudes have to wear dresses too for fun. XD Which character should be which princess/heroine (Remember, princess/heroine...no male choices.)? XD I swear, if any guy gets assigned as Ariel...I think I'm going to enjoy that. XD Yes, including the latest ones like Rapunzel and Merida. XD Hair color and the like doesn't have to match either. XD

Kess:
    Michel:
    Carly:
    Zuri:
    Diego:
    Jon:
    Stella:
    Last edited by *Jean Grey*; 18th November 2012 at 9:59 AM.

The funny thing is, I was just thinking about something like this the other day. Stella needs to be running things. Sne needs a whip and handsome shirtless men that do her bidding at her disposal. xD

I was going to suggest Carly be Ariel...

Stella can be Aurora. (Pink dress) Though, she barely spoke in her own movie. :/

Heh, those companions of hers were the only ones that positioned themselves properly. XD Just think that...Stella ordered them to strip. XD

Stella can also be Rapunzel. XD I mean, she also wears pink (Or Kess should be Rapunzel?). XD Ariel is actually one of the best possibilities for Carly, considering Carly's green color motif and fanservice angle...or Michel/Diego. Of course the finished products will come with the appropriate facial expressions. So, there will be horrified ones of course. XD So, anyone who does not necessarily like pink (That means anyone aside from Stella and any guy) could get saddled with pink and have a funny expression. XD
    Last edited by *Jean Grey*; 18th November 2012 at 1:31 PM.

Kess fits Rapunzel better. Blond hair, healing powers, the personality fits too.

Actually....you're right. XD Another one settled. XD Now we have to see which female characters we should saddle on the dudes. XD This should be fun...XD

THis is just pretty distrubing >.<....

SHouldn't you guys be updating?

Man, but it's fun. XD Don't be a killjoy, at least all the males suffer and not only Diego. XD

Quote Originally Posted by DVB View Post
    THis is just pretty distrubing >.<....

SHouldn't you guys be updating?
    We've got 3 other people to wait on, (Kiruria tends to take a while, no offense to her.) One more person isn't going to slow us down too much. :P

That, and I don't really have anything else to add besides accepting the invatation, :/ so if War moves us along, I'd be fine. xD
    Last edited by Monster Guy; 18th November 2012 at 3:47 PM.

Page 48 of 58 FirstFirst ... 38444546474849505152 ... LastLast