Page 53 of 58 FirstFirst ... 343495051525354555657 ... LastLast
Results 1,301 to 1,325 of 1448

Thread: Echo of Time (Discussion)

I have some ideas, but its a pretty interesting departure from what Wa had planned. It could be adapted to work though.

If you have attempted Alchemy by clapping your hands or by drawing an array, copy and paste this in your sig.
    Platinum Friend Code: 0775-1254-2777

Well.
    That was not what I expected.
    Happy New Year = GM leavin and appointing two new GMs. Cool.
    On that note, late Happy New Year? I was a little busy, so I forgot to wish everyone one

I'm sure we can work with this. Time for some fun, right?
    [/COLOR][/I][/CENTER]

I suppose I will edit our TVTropes to reflect the followinf changes. Meanwhile, will someone update? I feel like the only thing we're doing is waiting for GH and Kiruria.

If you have attempted Alchemy by clapping your hands or by drawing an array, copy and paste this in your sig.

Alright, so we have decided that the district order would be Zuri > Chevalier > Arcadia. XD That way, nobody messes up or gets lost.

BTW, DVB...how come Diego is an expert at flying now when in the first Echo, War clearly stated that nobody was going to be extremely good at it save for the Wind elemental? Diego probably only flew twice in the first thread and War did say that they were going to be a bit awkward and comparatively slower at it for some time. How come he's flying at the speed of Carly's Maserati all of a sudden? And Carly drives fast and kinda recklessly for a girl...(anyone can tell her to slow down, BTW)

Also...how can he correctly guess Stella's element right out of the door anyway? That's OOC knowledge once again, and even Stella herself doesn't know her own element. Why not guess that she's...the new Lightning wielder for instance, since her shield is yellow-gold and all? Please stop making him know everything and guess these things right...it isn't realistic. Listen to me.

~ Signature under Construction ~

| Lucian and Grimsley are mine. Touch and I will cut you. | That also applies to Houndoom. | Clock: Equal-To-Heaven |

How would you like it if Carly decided she could breathe underwater, and is the fastest swimmer in the group. You wouldn't like it would you, because it relates to Water, and that's your thing. It's the same case here. The Wind Elemental is supposed to be the best flier in the group. How can a Water elemental keep up with a speeding maserati?

Stella is not obviously Metal. She's Pink and Girly, she could be the Nature girl for all the information your character has. You need to differentiate between you, and your character. Because they're not supposed to be the same.
    Shiny Mega Gardevoir thinks his black dress is totally stylish. Shiny Mega Gallade wishes he looked that good. :P

RPer's profile, 3DS Friend Code, and Nintendo Network ID

Quote Originally Posted by *Jean Grey* View Post
    Alright, so we have decided that the district order would be Zuri > Chevalier > Arcadia. XD That way, nobody messes up or gets lost.

BTW, DVB...how come Diego is an expert at flying now when in the first Echo, War clearly stated that nobody was going to be extremely good at it save for the Wind elemental? Diego probably only flew twice in the first thread and War did say that they were going to be a bit awkward and comparatively slower at it for some time. How come he's flying at the speed of Carly's Maserati all of a sudden? And Carly drives fast and kinda recklessly for a girl...(anyone can tell her to slow down, BTW)

Also...how can he correctly guess Stella's element right out of the door anyway? That's OOC knowledge once again, and even Stella herself doesn't know her own element. Why not guess that she's...the new Lightning wielder for instance, since her shield is yellow-gold and all? Please stop making him know everything and guess these things right...it isn't realistic. Listen to me.
    That I don't remember of the first part, but I'll edit my post then. Keep in mind though. Even without OOC knowledge, I could probably figure things out eventually. I'm not dumb and it bothers me my caracter has to be dumber than me because I do not roll like that.

Quote Originally Posted by Monster Guy View Post
    How would you like it if Carly decided she could breathe underwater, and is the fastest swimmer in the group. You wouldn't like it would you, because it relates to Water, and that's your thing. It's the same case here. The Wind Elemental is supposed to be the best flier in the group. How can a Water elemental keep up with a speeding maserati?

Stella is not obviously Metal. She's Pink and Girly, she could be the Nature girl for all the information your character has. You need to differentiate between you, and your character. Because they're not supposed to be the same.
    Carly could breath underwater. Her powers are Wind Manipulation and could thus turn her carbon dioxide into oxygen like a bubble helmet and breathe underwater. As for being the fastest swimmer, why not?

And could it keep up? I suppose if Diego was on the cloud and hanging onto the car... but like I said, I'll change my post
    Last edited by DVB; 3rd January 2013 at 6:36 PM.

The keyword is eventually. Of all the fantasy elements that exist, the first one out of his mouth was metal. I don't care how smart you are, how the hell did you get that impression when you just met her today? If she had given some signals leading to that conclusion, then I'd be fine. I haven't yet, the only clue is the shield, and that's not really a helpful one.

To me though, it looks like there's a bigger issue here. Diego separating from the group to save Seya, seemingly being adept at flying despite not being a Wind elemental nor flying more than twice in the first RP, (and I doubt you'd have time to practice between the first RP and now,) makes It looks like you're trying to play the hero. Now, there's nothing with that, (I do it with Leo. xD) What we're concerned with, is that you'll abuse OOC knowledge, and upstage the rest of us...
    Last edited by Monster Guy; 3rd January 2013 at 7:58 PM.
    Shiny Mega Gardevoir thinks his black dress is totally stylish. Shiny Mega Gallade wishes he looked that good. :P

Personality isn't exactly matched with element in this case. Someone could notice that with observation.

Quote Originally Posted by DVB View Post
    Personality isn't exactly matched with element in this case. Someone could notice that with observation.
    Ok, but that still doesn't explain how he could observe that she's metal...

Damn, DVB...wrong hunches does not make someone dumb. >.< It's just human. I mean, even I make wrong hunches myself...a lot, and am I stupid? >.< Carly though *is* supposed to be kinda on the dense side, as you can see with her just bringing out her scythe like that in public and almost getting arrested. >.< That's stupid...having a wrong impression is not. XD

And the issue about element, face it...anyone who tries to guess Carly's element would not get Wind on the first try. More likely, they'd guess Earth or Lightning if element followed personality. It's hard to tell what a person's element is in this case, so yeah...it's not realistic to get it right on first guess.

| Lucian and Grimsley are mine. Touch and I will cut you. | That also applies to Houndoom. | Clock: Equal-To-Heaven |

Augh, enough already. Let's just keep posting.

Well, I posted... but after reading the recent posts in this discussion thread, I'm not sure my post really fits in with what's happening. I figured finding Seya was more urgent, since she's about to be grabbed by those cloaked figures and whatnot.

And... what, the GM's just leaving us? Why? This... I didn't expect! Well, erm, I guess I'll just see how it goes then. Also, who's gonna control Hunter now? My guess is it'll be Jean Grey because Hunter seems like her kind of character, but who knows.

I have claimed Celestia Ludenberg from Dangan Ronpa. --My Updated RPer profile--

RPG's I'm in now: Gauntlet of the Greek God Guardians (Zuri), Castle of the Vampire King (Bianca and Lilith)
    Current RPG Project: Earthbound: The Rainbow Omen (Sign-ups) (RPG thread) (Discussion)

I think it would be easier if I controlled Seya and Monster Guy controlled Hunter...because having Carly and Hunter in the same post feels almost like two sock puppets talking to each other. XD Plus, it would be a fun challenge for me to try a heavenly goddess. XD

Well, we have been stuck ina rut for a while now. Time to get this train rolling

I wasn't expecting to be made GM either. xD

Well, Hunter's not the type of character I usually play, (I actually don't like him...) But I'll see what I can do ^^; I can always kill him off dramatically later.

I will control Seya and Hunter. I realize I said I'd leave but now that things have settled, I will attempt to continue. I just don't think Echo would be the same if I didn't steer things. I won't rob you all of the experience, right?

Ok good. |D

Now go destroy some beacons guys. I'll watch. :3

Yay! XD You're back! Man...things aren't the same without you! >.<

So... what do beacons look like?

So, how should we proceed in doing this?

Well, I suppose I am not sure what I can do besides wait and point out stuff. I could have him try and water-skate, but that won't be fast.

Well, better get this up and running now.

Its been two weeks since someone updated here and a very long week since Jean updated. War has vanished and no one else updates so I guess I can try and move things along.

I have no idea what's going on, but I saw mentions of Michel having been hitting on Seya while I was gone.

I approve of that plan.
    TumblrdeviantArt

"I am not a bad man
    Even though I do bad things
    Very bad things
    Such horrible things"

Current rps
    | TSoAM | CotVK|

Oh joy, you're back.

Well I doubt that will be the case. War has been gone and I may need to temporary take over.

Don't get too excited now.

And yeahhh, War hasn't been gone that long, but if someone does need to take over, it's going to be JG and Mon. War himself chose those two as the Co-GMs. Wouldn't do to trample all over the GM's will now.
    TumblrdeviantArt

"I am not a bad man
    Even though I do bad things
    Very bad things
    Such horrible things"

Current rps
    | TSoAM | CotVK|

Page 53 of 58 FirstFirst ... 343495051525354555657 ... LastLast