Page 54 of 58 FirstFirst ... 444505152535455565758 LastLast
Results 1,326 to 1,350 of 1448

Thread: Echo of Time (Discussion)

Mon is the enw guy and JG tends to be all over the place regarding RPG. She joins plenty of new ones and sarts neglwecting some of the other ones

If you have attempted Alchemy by clapping your hands or by drawing an array, copy and paste this in your sig.
    Platinum Friend Code: 0775-1254-2777

New guy =/= unfit to be a GM

Joining many RPGs =/= unfit to be a GM.

While playing favorites && hogging the fame && not listening to others && declaring self as a GM against the original GM's consent == unfit to be a GM

And War's been gone for what, four days anyway? Come on.
    TumblrdeviantArt

"I am not a bad man
    Even though I do bad things
    Very bad things
    Such horrible things"

Current rps
    | Boktai |

Also, War did say he would post again when two beacons were destroyed.

I'm just waiting for the right moment for Stella to pull up and see all this. xD

Okay guys, posted. I did mean to go ahead and destroy the beacon already so we can move on a tad, but then I just had to have that little scene with the car. So, you guys go ahead and start the beacon destroying without me.
    TumblrdeviantArt

"I am not a bad man
    Very bad things
    Such horrible things"

Current rps
    | Boktai |

You heard the... um... person. Destroy that blasted beacon!

Don't worry, the party car will make it juuust in time for Stella to threaten to call the cops. :P

Posting soon. XD

Found another trope here...do you think any pair of characters fits this trope in any sense? XD

http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.ph...ersusPerformer

And how about this trope? For both sets of genders?

http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.ph...BrainsandBrawn

On the guys' side, would Michel be the Beauty, Diego the Brains and Hunter the Brawn? How about the girls? XD

And...what do you think is each character's type in the Enneagram? I seriously think Stella is a 3. Diego...2 or 9? Hunter is probably a 5.

Who'd be the 4 though...Kess, Zuri or Carly?

http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/TheEnneagram
    Last edited by *Jean Grey*; 25th February 2013 at 1:29 PM.

~ Signature under Construction ~

| Lucian and Grimsley are mine. Touch and I will cut you. | That also applies to Houndoom. | Clock: Equal-To-Heaven |

...I thik I can see why the Enneagram isn't used often. Well, there's probably a test for it, but besides that, no clue how to appaorach that.

If you have attempted Alchemy by clapping your hands or by drawing an array, copy and paste this in your sig.

Sooo should I wait for Kess and Zuri to do something, or move along? Regardless, I can't do anything now, I got class soon.

Stella would be brains and technician, naturally. BD

On a different note, I don't know if this has been discussed here, but who would voice your character if this were a TV show?

Naturally, Stella's would be Tabitha St. Germain, and if Echo of Time the musical happened, Kazumi Evans would be singing voice. (Yes, I know they're both Rarity's voice actressses, that's very much intentional. :P)

Wait, who'd be the Performer then? XD And Stella is definitely the Brains with some Beauty...who's the main Beauty and who'd be the main Brawn? XD

For the enneagram, just look at the character's defining traits I guess. Diego really does strike me as a 2 or a 9. Zuri, Kess and Carly, all being artists of different sorts, make one think 4, though Carly is....different in a sense. What's she more of...4, 6 or 8? XD

Voice actress? Carly's would probably be Luci Christian or Megan Hollingshead. XD Heh, if Echo of Time were a musical, all of Carly's numbers definitely wouldn't be classical or girly-pop. XD

| Lucian and Grimsley are mine. Touch and I will cut you. | That also applies to Houndoom. | Clock: Equal-To-Heaven |

Michel is Beauty, Brains and Brawn baby. Nah, agreed with JG on those three. For the girls, I feel like Carly's the Beauty, Zuri/Stella the Brain and Kess the Brawn. Haven't we thought these out before? I recall somethin' like this being discussed way back.

As for that Ennewhatever, I didn't read the entire article but from the descriptions I think Michel's something between 7 and 8, leaning more towards the latter.

As per usual, can't say much for voices. I know absolutely no English voice actors except like, Vic. And Michel would not be Vic sooo, Imma leave that to you guys.
    TumblrdeviantArt

"I am not a bad man
    Very bad things
    Such horrible things"

Current rps
    | Boktai |

Yeah, Michel is an 8 with some 7 characteristics...an 8w7. XD

Michel's VA...I'll go look for a good one. XD Maybe he should sound like France? XD

France (the Japanese one) would probably be a sort of close match, yeah. Just make the voice a bit lower/deeper and switch it into English and there you go.

Also, Mon, I think it should be fine to post without waiting for Alliance and Kiru, because we aren't exactly moving on or leaving them behind or anything, just talking and trying to destroy that beacon.
    TumblrdeviantArt

"I am not a bad man
    Very bad things
    Such horrible things"

Current rps
    | Boktai |

It would be epic if the beacon gets destroyed when all of them attack it together. Which means Stella should probably be the last one to attack it, and I need to find a way for her to use her metal powers accidentally. Any ideas?

Also, I'm still in school right now, just in between classes.

There are four beacons though, shouldn't we just make it so the last one requires everyone's cooperation? Otherwise we'll be destroying these things for a while.

Hm, as for her using her powers accidentally, uh. The only thing I can think of is the good old "got startled and powers got activated". Maybe Carly's wind goes a bit haywire (at least to Stella's eyes) and she's afraid it'll hit her, so her powers activate to shield her form it? Dunno how that'd help with the beacon though.
    TumblrdeviantArt

"I am not a bad man
    Very bad things
    Such horrible things"

Current rps
    | Boktai |

Raising a sudden slab of metal to block it which ends up hitting the target by accident?

Carly's wind threatens to ruin Stella's hair? :3 I think it could be a valid reason...her hair isn't wavy and thick (already sort of messy-looking by default) like Carly's. XD

Quote Originally Posted by GoldenHouou View Post
    There are four beacons though, shouldn't we just make it so the last one requires everyone's cooperation? Otherwise we'll be destroying these things for a while.
    Yeah, good point.

Alrighty, I'm working on something now.

Holly! So much activity. Anyway will catch up on reading today and post.

Yet, after all that activity, we still haven't destroyed that beacon. :P It can't be that difficult to bring down. xD

GH will handle it next time. I know, because I make use of that activity tab. :P

Yeah, I'll handle the beacon in my next post to get us moving. Which I'll probably get to writing now, if nobody has any objections.

EDIT: Aaaand done.
    Last edited by GoldenHouou; 26th February 2013 at 11:09 AM.
    TumblrdeviantArt

"I am not a bad man
    Very bad things
    Such horrible things"

Current rps
    | Boktai |

And now that beacon is down!

Sooo, now what?

Now we go do the same thing to the rest of the beacons.

Or at least one of them, and then War posts.
    TumblrdeviantArt

"I am not a bad man
    Very bad things
    Such horrible things"

Current rps
    | Boktai |

I think we should head to Chevalier first if the beacon, realistically, has to be found faster. Arcadia is the biggest district, and probably giving the hardest search for the beacon. XD

Don't we also have to get Seya?

Yeah, we gotta get Seya too. I actually planned to have Michel do that instead of coming to find you guys, but personally I'm a little confused as to where Seya is right now. I recall her giving a speech...? Do our characters know where she is?

But yeah, as far as destroying beacons, Chevalier sounds good. I don't particularly care for the order.
    TumblrdeviantArt

"I am not a bad man
    Very bad things
    Such horrible things"

Current rps
    | Boktai |

Page 54 of 58 FirstFirst ... 444505152535455565758 LastLast